Who is the best wrestler in the world?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the best wrestler in the world?

• Shawn Michaels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kurt Angle

• AJ Styles

• Other

• Total voters

LadyHotrod

No you haven't, it's 100% evident. You barely know anything about current wrestling, there is no way you would know GG, especially since you thought I meant Steele, and your comment wasn't sarcastic, it was your usual stupidity shining through.

the408kid

Reaction score
No you haven't, it's 100% evident. You barely know anything about current wrestling, there is no way you would know GG, especially since you thought I meant Steele, and your comment wasn't sarcastic, it was your usual stupidity shining through.

Now I know you need a brain transplant.:poster_hearye:

the408kid

Reaction score
Said the guy who thinks having Salinas back is a good thing, even though she fucking sucks in the ring.

Dont you think that TNA needs a spark in the womens division the way it is now they depleted that side of the roster. Unless of course they ever sign the bella twins then it wouldn't be worth it.

Montana

HBK is getting a little old, and doesn't put on great match night after night like he used to. Same with Angle.

AJ Styles is certainly up there, but my vote would go to (over the past 12 months):

Davey Richards - The guy puts on four + star matches whenever he wants just about. Put on several classics in 09 against Danielson, Aries, Black, and teaming in the american wolves against Steenerico.

Honor Mention goes to Kenta. He's always on point.

Mister J

Reaction score
Mitsuharu Misawa should obviously be mentioned in this thread. I think the best in the USA is Kurt Angle.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Yes indeed Misawa was quite talented in the ring. He wasn't known as the king of the five star match for nothing.

Mister J

Reaction score
I'll take Misawa over Shawn Michaels any day.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Dude Enzo, I was trying to be inconspicuous about it.

Mister J

Reaction score
I'm very aware that Misawa is gone. I still believe he was better than alot of wrestlers mentioned here.

straight_edge76

But the thread name is the best wrestler in the world. And technically he isn't on the planet earth anymore.

mycoolgirl

Reaction score
Shawn Michaels- His dangerous moves and his submission and finishing locks are popular in the wwe and there aren't many wrestlers who can withstand the fury and the vicious punches of theShawn Michaels.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Rey Mysterio, and by quite some distance. Look at the past year and tell me someone's been better. Last year he had a killer performance in the Rumble, and was basically the star. He was then the star of the Elimination Chamber, won the IC Title and meant it mean something with some great matches, including his awesome series with Jericho. Then had a good series with Ziggler and helped establish him as a serious midcarder with how he constructed his matches with Ziggler, had a great match with Morrison to drop the IC Title, came back and assisted in one of the best heel turns in recent memory (Batista is so much better as a heel than a face), and in between all of that managed to put awesome matches on on SmackDown! week in and week out.