Who is the best wrestler in the world?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the best wrestler in the world?

• Shawn Michaels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kurt Angle

• AJ Styles

• Other

• Total voters

mygirlu

Reaction score
Under Taker is the best wrestler ever produced in the wrestling battle field in the world so far.

mybunny

Reaction score
Hulk Horgen is the best out of the best, he is the one who used to win lots of championship battles and also he likes to challenge anyone and any obstructs

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Under Taker is the best wrestler ever produced in the wrestling battle field in the world so far.

Hulk Horgen is the best out of the best, he is the one who used to win lots of championship battles and also he likes to challenge anyone and any obstructs

Clearly two bots... but I am entertained by their posts so I hope they continue haha.

Reaction score
Of those choices its Kurt Angle. He hasnt done it as long as HBK and thats why he gets the nod here. In 10 years hes created a legendary career and a reputation at being able to work a great match with everybody.

On the side Ive always preferred Kurt's gimmick to Shawn's homoerotic one.

EnterTamed

Reaction score
best wrestler right now or ever? the best attraction wouldve been Andre the Giant practically carried wrestling in the US til Wrestlemania 3. best right now, im going to go with the most consistent with Christian or Angle. but thats just my opinion

bunnygirl

Reaction score
Yoko Suna is the best wrestler in the world, very hard to defeat him because of his extra large body hard to make him fall to touch his back to the ground.

Airfixx

Rey Mysterio, and by quite some distance. Look at the past year and tell me someone's been better. Last year he had a killer performance in the Rumble, and was basically the star. He was then the star of the Elimination Chamber, won the IC Title and meant it mean something with some great matches, including his awesome series with Jericho. Then had a good series with Ziggler and helped establish him as a serious midcarder with how he constructed his matches with Ziggler, had a great match with Morrison to drop the IC Title, came back and assisted in one of the best heel turns in recent memory (Batista is so much better as a heel than a face), and in between all of that managed to put awesome matches on on SmackDown! week in and week out.

.....You forgot "and is about to steal the show at WM with CM Punk". ;o]

You make a strong case there TBKB - Rey has been top draw for the last 18months at least and dispite his iffy mic skills has been in the most memorable storylines.

Nice to see others not blindly shit on Rey for being a short-ass that "should never have won a heavyweight title".

I would probably have been voting for Y2J had it not been for being shackled to Big Show for so long.

LexDelicto

Reaction score
1. Randy Orton

2. John Morrison

3. Triple H

4. Jack Swagger

5. Chris Jericho

tazzen78

Reaction score
Best now or ever? hmmmm?
1.HBK
2 Bret hart