Where the hell is the Miz???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
In my opinion, Its getting out of control of how they are treating The Miz. I feel like they are wasting him away. I mean putting him on the pre-show for extreme rules? Thats low! I want him to turn face though. Actually, I've been wanting him to turn face for a long time now.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
The Miz's pre-show match won't even be long. From main-eventing WrestleManina to being on a pre-show on Extreme Rules against Santino for the United States Championship.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
At least he gets a 30 minute match + - around five minutes.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Highly doubt his match is 30minutes. The pre-show is 30minutes it's-self so I don't think he's getting a 30minute match, especially if it's a pre-show.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Lately the pre-shows have been mostly match only and high quality matches as well. Just look at the WM pre-show. That tag team triple threat was almost the best match of the night. Why would they hold intros twice for the ppv. They know most who will watch the PPV from home will watch the pre-show so there is no need to do double intros.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The WM pre-show match was great, and a good thing about doing the pre show is that the match can go far longer than if it was on the main card. I hope we get a good showing from Miz and Santino tonight.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The WM Pre-Show match was just over five minutes.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yes, but it could have gone longer if there weren't so many video packages, interviews and similar things. I understand that, being Wrestlemania, they wanted to hype every match as much as they could. But they normally have more avaiable time, they have like 30 minutes of pre show and only one match to go.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Saylor said:
The Miz's pre-show match won't even be long. From main-eventing WrestleManina to being on a pre-show on Extreme Rules against Santino for the United States Championship.

You wouldn't be saying that if Dolph or Jack Swa were champions. Santino also doesn't have a very real looking move. It's basically getting poked with a hand.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
HELL NO HE FUCKIN SUCK! WROST WRESTLER EVER IN WWE!

Colin Delany is the worst wrestler ever in the WWE.

Be jelleson.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Colin Delany is the worst wrestler ever in the WWE.

Be jelleson.

NOT AS BAD AS THE MIZ! MIZ FUCKIN SUCK AND U KNOW! QUIET LIEING TO YOURSELF!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
NOT AS BAD AS THE MIZ! MIZ FUCKIN SUCK AND U KNOW! QUIET LIEING TO YOURSELF!

I've never lied to myself, why should I?

I think you are jelleson because of Miz his awesomeness.