Where the hell is the Miz???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Miz is probably being treated like this from not catching R Truth when he did that rope dive. That seriously could of injured him and management probably think Miz isnt safe to work with after that

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Creative probably thinks he's too talented for TV. #wwelogic

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
As mentioned, there are just more important (i.e more talented) people in the way right now. Punk and Jericho with their feud, Brock and Cena with theirs, etc. It wouldn't surprise me if they put the US Title back on him at Extreme Rules, even though the title is meaningless.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Miz would benefit from a move to a revamped Smackdown. RAW is to heavily focused on Brock, Cena, Punk and Jericho at the moment for there to be room for him. Revamp Smackdown a bit to make it a good show again and then have Miz move over there.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
People who have no space on Raw always seem to do well on Smackdown. Daniel Bryan, for example. Miz going over there would be good, but I think they have too many heels on SD right now.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I also think the Miz could benefit from a face turn somewhere down the run. He is great at getting heat but you have to be honest. He doesn't look like a heel now does he. He is such a good guy for the WWE to have when it comes to handling press and media appearances so a face Miz would be a goldmine for them I think. He could still be the same Miz. Just turn him into a Eddie Guerrero styled face. Cheating against the heels.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
I also think the Miz could benefit from a face turn somewhere down the run. He is great at getting heat but you have to be honest. He doesn't look like a heel now does he. He is such a good guy for the WWE to have when it comes to handling press and media appearances so a face Miz would be a goldmine for them I think. He could still be the same Miz. Just turn him into a Eddie Guerrero styled face. Cheating against the heels.

It's a great idea, he wouldn't be another bland ass-licking face, it would be something different, like Ryback beating everyone up as a face and Mark Henry being a dominant heel, those things that aren't really usual. A face turn for Miz would be good, and with that Eddie Guerrero-like gimmick it could work very well.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Plus once he has run his long course as a face (I feel he could be a face for a long time and reach new heights in his career.) Imagine the heat he'd get with the heel turn.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Plus once he has run his long course as a face (I feel he could be a face for a long time and reach new heights in his career.) Imagine the heat he'd get with the heel turn.

It would be tremendous. And everything would go in its place, if we don't have many faces today, he turns face. In the future, when everything's more balanced, he turns heel again, that would be really nice to see. But I'm not sure that he'll go to SD or turn face, he has an US Title match sunday, doesn't he? Will Santino go over him or something? I could see him winning the title somehow.

Stopspot

Reaction score
That could actually be worked into a catalyst for his face turn even if he wins or looses the match. If he wins the title Ace can come out on the next RAW and call Miz to the ring to congratulate him. He'll then have Miz sing his praises of how great a man Ace is. Miz gets tiffed at this and says that it wasn't thanks to Ace that he won the US title. He won it because he's awesome and Ace should have booked the match on the main card since he pulled out a match worthy of a big ppv with Santino and says that Ace has been nothing but blowing him of and treating him badly since WM (Keeping him of air, cutting him off etc) Miz then says "I got you the cozy little job you have at WM. Why are you acting like such a douche to me? You could at least say thank you." Ace then starts to berate Miz and Miz lashes out with a skull crushing finale. In turn giving Cole a heart attack.

If he looses he can be pissed at Ace for throwing him into a title shot against Santino without even getting to go a match with Santino beforehand to feel his opponent out. Same scenario and boom. Face Miz, Ace taking a finale to the face and Cole wheeled of a in a ambulance since he doesn't know who to agree with. Miz or Ace.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
That could actually be worked into a catalyst for his face turn even if he wins or looses the match. If he wins the title Ace can come out on the next RAW and call Miz to the ring to congratulate him. He'll then have Miz sing his praises of how great a man Ace is. Miz gets tiffed at this and says that it wasn't thanks to Ace that he won the US title. He won it because he's awesome and Ace should have booked the match on the main card since he pulled out a match worthy of a big ppv with Santino and says that Ace has been nothing but blowing him of and treating him badly since WM (Keeping him of air, cutting him off etc) Miz then says "I got you the cozy little job you have at WM. Why are you acting like such a douche to me? You could at least say thank you." Ace then starts to berate Miz and Miz lashes out with a skull crushing finale. In turn giving Cole a heart attack.

If he looses he can be pissed at Ace for throwing him into a title shot against Santino without even getting to go a match with Santino beforehand to feel his opponent out. Same scenario and boom. Face Miz, Ace taking a finale to the face and Cole wheeled of a in a ambulance since he doesn't know who to agree with. Miz or Ace.

That would be an awesome turn (no pun intended), makes a lot of sense. If it was Miz who got the pin at WM, why is he not even being featured on Raw? Turning him on one of the guys with the most heat in WWE currently is great. And I'd love to see Cole have a heart attack due to any reason, cause or circumstance.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Then we would see a new talent initiative on the commentary booth as well. Striker for Smackdown and Stanford for RAW!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Then we would see a new talent initiative on the commentary booth as well. Striker for Smackdown and Stanford for RAW!

I'd love to see that. Stanford and King on Raw along with Mathews, Booker and Striker on SD? It would only be best if JR worked on Raw too. And without Cole... :yay:

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
That's what I've been thinking. The Miz is awesome as he says he is, I don't think him turning face would be ideal as of yet in my opinion however I think he should have one in the future but not in the near-future. I'd like to see him feud a big name like Crayo has said preferably The Rock.