Where the hell is the Miz???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
I've never lied to myself, why should I?

I think you are jelleson because of Miz his awesomeness.

I not jelleson of a got who botch ever time has month can't catch anyone to keep then from getting injury and only get to top b/c of his past TV time! I not jelleson at all HE FUCKIN SUCK! He should not be in the spot he in that are much better that a mid card that deseave it more then the miz does! HE SUCK END OF STORY CASE FUCKIN CLOSED!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
I not jelleson of a got who botch ever time has month can't catch anyone to keep then from getting injury and only get to top b/c of his past TV time! I not jelleson at all HE FUCKIN SUCK! He should not be in the spot he in that are much better that a mid card that deseave it more then the miz does! HE SUCK END OF STORY CASE FUCKIN CLOSED!

So, because he botched a move he immediately sucks?
Wow, if that's the case the bigger part of the roster sucks, including you're celeb crush CM Punk.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
So, because he botched a move he immediately sucks?
Wow, if that's the case the bigger part of the roster sucks, including you're celeb crush CM Punk.

Did u not read? Not just botches which he does in ALL his matchest! Got to top b/c of being a talking on MTV that the only reson he in the spot he in! Just like otunga he only spot he in b/c he marry to be time woman and is a lawer other why WWE WOULD NOT GET FUCK ABOUT B/C HE SUCK AS WRESTER! Same with withotu MTV BS he would be nothing to WWE and he would got the spot he got! There are better mid card that desave more tv time then Miz and Otunga!

1dad78d8f1ae8a4aeff8157d52069be0.jpg

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Punk botches practically every match he's in very few performers can perform a perfect match all the time, it's not a criticism just an acknowledgement they're human.

Reactions: Snowman1

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
CM Drunk said:
Punk botches practically every match he's in very few performers can perform a perfect match all the time, it's not a criticism just an acknowledgement they're human.

Indeed, humanity. Not bad.