Where the hell is the Miz???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
True. For example, I'm a Mason Ryan fan. He got a huge ass push in the beginning, and now he's barely on Superstars. The whole 'Supershow' concept is nothing but wanting to draw with same superstars. Pretty much the same matches on Raw and SmackDown. I'd really like to see more of the rookies on the shows.

Mason Ryan seemed a bit green in the ring to me however he is someone that has a good look.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Mason Ryan seemed a bit green in the ring to me however he is someone that has a good look.

Dude's getting bigger and bigger. Here's a pic from his Twitter. He posted it a few days ago:

ArKsuitCMAAf1b5.jpg

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jeez if he's got better in ring he's could go somewhere.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Sure as hell. Or maybe do movies. New Hulk is born. Mind = blown.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Sure as hell. Or maybe do movies. New Hulk is born. Mind = blown.

He could defo play the Hulk as apart from the new Avengers films all the Hulk films have been garbage compared to the source material.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'd rather see Khali do a nude shoot than Ryan be pushed.

Personally @[Crayo] Ryan if he gets better in ring could be a future star he has a good look and it was just they pushed him too soon.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
Personally @[Crayo] Ryan if he gets better in ring could be a future star he has a good look and it was just they pushed him too soon.

I don't see why. What's he got that Ryback hasn't? Nothing, but what does Ryback have what Mason doesn't? Good ring skills, good mic skills, athletic for a big man etc.

Mason is just big, that's all.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I don't see why. What's he got that Ryback hasn't? Nothing, but what does Ryback have what Mason doesn't? Good ring skills, good mic skills, athletic for a big man etc.

Mason is just big, that's all.

He's Welsh!

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
He's just lost in the crowd right now. Punk, Jericho, Cena and Lesnar! All of that star power. Hopefully soon he can build himself back up.

wolf_bl

Jobber
Reaction score
miz is hidding from his opponent on ER hahahaha