Where the hell is the Miz???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Keep dreaming. Why would Miz be feuding with heels like Brock or Jericho? Makes no sense.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah but at one point it looked like with the after RAW stuff that something could happen with Rock I accept with Brock and Jericho it won't but these are the sort of ppl he needs to be against at somepoint as thats what will elevate him!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
There are dozens of talented guys on the roster who could be elevated by a feud with the Rock, so I don't really see your point.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
So would any number of heels vs Rock. Rhodes, Wade, Ziggler....

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
There are dozens of talented guys on the roster who could be elevated by a feud with the Rock, so I don't really see your point.

Point is Miz has the mic ability to get over and be huge a new marketable figure and with ppl like Punk, D-Bry can help the company progress as one of the top guys. Ur man Ziggler needs something along those lines as well imagine the WWE spearheaded by the new gen of Punk, Bryan, Miz and Ziggler?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Bugger forgot bout Wade damn! Still I want a Miz push but there is some serious talent right now if used correctly!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Are you drunk Cloud? I've never seen you using this many exclamation points.

Crayo said:
In my opinion Dolph lacks the charisma/mic ability to have the same impact as Rock vs Miz or Rock vs Wade.

Couldn't disagree more

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Lol no just tired mate been on mammoth shifts and my brain aint functioning so well tbh mate. Very tired but trying to catch up on my WWE!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Just becoming a standard in WWE. He stood out last year, but it's fading away. He's starting to look like every other superstar on the roster. He needs his old style back imo.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Just becoming a standard in WWE. He stood out last year, but it's fading away. He's starting to look like every other superstar on the roster. He needs his old style back imo.

Seems a trend atm push someone then send them back to mid card tbh.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
True. For example, I'm a Mason Ryan fan. He got a huge ass push in the beginning, and now he's barely on Superstars. The whole 'Supershow' concept is nothing but wanting to draw with same superstars. Pretty much the same matches on Raw and SmackDown. I'd really like to see more of the rookies on the shows.