what's the coolest country in the world?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

whats the best country in the world

• Iraq

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

• Italgay

• China

• Japan

• Iran

• Germany

• France

• USA

• Canada

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
PROOF AMERICA IS BETTER THAN ALL OTHER.

marine-corps-flag.gif

Another Country's Army vs the Marines is like WWE vs TNA. No god damn competition.

any country?
i pick randomly....

VIETNAM
damn they raped your marines so hard, their asses still hurt.

let me pick again....CUBA. OMG they kicked your asses too. and they were like WWE VS Chikara

for the record it's well known that the best army in the world is israeli one atm, fuck those jewish soaps imo.

Soulpower

ROFL America is getting their ass kicked in this argument. I'm glad I'm not America....oh wait, damn.

Don't worry, Chuck.. At least you still have this man!

2rgz969.jpg

TAKE THAT, REST OF THE WORLD!!!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Funny how it took Russia less than a week to squash Georgia and it takes us (America) over 5 years and we still haven't defeated Iraq.....where's FDR and Truman when you need them? Oh yeah....dead.....damn....

J

any country?
i pick randomly....

VIETNAM
damn they raped your marines so hard, their asses still hurt.

let me pick again....CUBA. OMG they kicked your asses too. and they were like WWE VS Chikara

for the record it's well known that the best army in the world is israeli one atm, fuck those jewish soaps imo.

Ouch. Wait fact is they had home field advantage. If any of them brought there ass's over here. Lets just say the outcome wouldn't be pretty and besides the fact your Italian the only thing your good for is Soccer.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Because he's a hateful spiteful and illogically irrational opposer of all things and people American, making him more Xenophobic than even Bush?

Oh sorry, back to my hole.....

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
No.

Answer this question for me to the best of your Italian abilities.

Why would you burn the US flag?

even if it was only for the people you nuked in Japan, it would be well deserved.
anyways i wouldn't;i posted the pic just to see ameritards reaction. who obviously fell for it.

J-Dawg said:
Ouch. Wait fact is they had home field advantage. If any of them brought there ass's over here. Lets just say the outcome wouldn't be pretty and besides the fact your Italian the only thing your good for is Soccer.
it wasn't my point. you asked an army that can defeat yours, i gave you an example. and compared to your technological advantage any field advantage is still minimal in that case.
also lol, where did i say Italy is a great country?i don't think i ever said so.
The Quintastic One said:
Because he's a hateful spiteful and illogically irrational opposer of all things and people American, making him more Xenophobic than even Bush?

Oh sorry, back to my hole.....
rofl... you fail terribly.
i am good friend with people from the following countries: Germany,England,IRAN,ISRAEL,Hungary and omg USA.
try again next time it may go better.
i'll stop bashing your country when you'll get a couple fo cities nuked,a government decided by foreign guys, pretending it's the only one right, and you'll stop invading other countries for oil.

PeepShow

even if it was only for the people you nuked in Japan, it would be well deserved.

You do realize that by dropping that bomb on Japan, we actually saved more lives than that of if we hadn't dropped it, right? If we hadn't, the war would have just kept going and would have probably cost the US 100,000 soldiers and over 1,000,000 Japanese lives.

The Italian Outsider said:
i posted the pic just to see ameritards reaction. who obviously fell for it.

So you post a pic of an American flag burning, and you don't expect anyone to respond?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
You do realize that by dropping that bomb on Japan, we actually saved more lives than that of if we hadn't dropped it, right? If we hadn't the war would have just kept going and would have probably cost about 5X the number of deaths.
plz, don't even take it as an offense, but don't debate things you have a minimal knowledge about.Japan was close to the defeat way before the nukes,and anyways you still justify the extermination of hundreds of thousands of innocent people? WOW...
Why not killing only the emperor and the political/military leaders?Nah.

So you post a pic of an American flag burning, and you don't expect anyone to respond?
didn't i say only ameritards would fall for it? smart people knows it's a joke.

PeepShow

plz, don't even take it as an offense, but don't debate things you have a minimal knowledge about.

I studied WW2 all year last year, so I'm pretty sure I have good knowledge of it.

Japan was close to the defeat way before the nukes,and anyways you still justify the extermination of hundreds of thousands of innocent people? WOW...

Hardly. The Chinese communist government admitted they didn't want to end the war and refused to surrender. They wanted to get revenge and end the US 'invasion' that was going to happen. So IDK where you are getting your information from.

Why not killing only the emperor and the political/military leaders?Nah.

LMAO.gif

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I studied WW2 all year last year, so I'm pretty sure I have good knowledge of it.
that's what i said. high school knowledge is nowhere near to be good enough to debate on that.

Hardly. The Chinese communist government admitted they didn't want to end the war and refused to surrender. They wanted to get revenge and end the US 'invasion' that was going to happen. So IDK where you are getting your information from.
even if the Chinese wanted, nobody would have allowed them. It's well known neither URSS or USA wanted to have another huge power to deal with.Invading and conquering Japan would have made China too powerful at that time.And yes Japan was close to the defeat, a 5 min read of wiki could help you accepting that.Before nukes were launched they had already lost the majority of previously conquered territories, and over 2.000.000 troups... if those aren't signs of defeat...

also you obviously don't get the point of the discussion, there is nothing you can say, nobody can justify not 1, but 2 nukes.
at the limit you can say 1 was acceptable

LadyHotrod

Actually, I'm American and I didn't fall for it.

I AM SMART.

Seriously though (this isn't directed at anyone, just a general thought), country bashing is so fucking stupid. You can't look at an entire group of people and judge them based on some morons. Everyone thinks about the past all the time. Do you know how many times I get a dumbass look when people find out I am American and my husband is Vietnamese? Even one of my brother's said to me "does he know you're American?" Just wow.

OMG WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE ENEMIES LULZ.

It's so gay.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Because there would be thousands of uneeded deaths to US civillians, any of which could be you or your loved ones?