what's the coolest country in the world?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

whats the best country in the world

• Iraq

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

• Italgay

• China

• Japan

• Iran

• Germany

• France

• USA

• Canada

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hometown Kid

Because there would be thousands of uneeded deaths to US civillians, any of which could be you or your loved ones?

:y:

Yeah exactly, I really hate when people say stuff like that...even if there are really threats in other countries innocent lives are killed and that doesn't make your country better than anyone else and to say you want people to invade your own country so American troops "kick their ass" makes everyone look Blue. :smh

monkeystyle

Reaction score
for the record it's well known that the best army in the world is israeli one atm, fuck those jewish soaps imo.

That tends to happen when you're surrounded by enemies on all sides. You either learn to fight, or you get exterminated. The Mossad is pretty fucking scary too.

even if it was only for the people you nuked in Japan, it would be well deserved.

Hear hear.

You do realize that by dropping that bomb on Japan, we actually saved more lives than that of if we hadn't dropped it, right? If we hadn't, the war would have just kept going and would have probably cost the US 100,000 soldiers and over 1,000,000 Japanese lives.

I don't want this to come across as patronizing, but its going to anyway, I just wanted to add that caveat as a pretext.

I want to enlighten you on a very important thing that you need to realise when you're learning about history. Its always biased. History is written by the winners of the conflict. What you are learning, is unfortunately a less than honest representation of the truth. In order to discover the truth about history, one must consume all volumes on subject, and find the middle ground, therein usually lies the truth.

On to the matter at hand, WW2 is an favourite subject of mine, and I can confirm Italian Outsiders facts. The Japanese were close to surrender. The Americans had captured islands like Saipan, and had a clear path to the Japanese mainland. Their superior navy would have placed a strangle hold on their supplies, and brought a rapid halt to the war as Japan is a small island and Tokyo was very vulnerable to assault. The Japanese were intelligent and realised this, and wished to bring about the end of the war. They knew they were done.

However, the American government having placed so much funding into Oppenheimer's Manhattan Project, and seen successful test runs, wanted to test their new weapon, as a legitimate weapon of war, thus they dropped both Little Boy and Fat Man on Hiroshima and Nagasaki respectively. It was an act of cowardice that was justified by the fact that they won the conflict.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I don't believe I ever have defended America's justification for war and actions, and I also believe I've done my own fair share of Ameri-bashing. But I did make the comment about Italian Outsider because it kind of irks me when someone from another country bashes America for being ignorant generalizing hicks, when by generalizing American's as such they are doing the exact same thing, and are frankly no better than the American's they hate, no matter how well informed they may be.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
There is a reason for those generalizations. No maybe not all of your country is like that, but that is the image that the country as a whole portrays, and perception is everything.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm afraid I still have to disagree. No matter what way you shake it viewing an entire society or even a large majority of a society as a certain thing, good or bad, is unfair generalization. It would be like Hitler admitting "Well, not all Jews or bad, but the main perception and portrayal of the Jews are as a bunch of narrow and close minded individuals, so I'm gonna want them all dead, even if some don't deserve it".

I know that's a bad analogy but that's what came up to the top of my head at the moment. To relate it to what I am grasping as Italian Outsiders thinking I will use the same thought process "Well, maybe not all American's are bad, but the main perception and portrayal of American's is that of slack jawed ignorant and intolerant yokels, so I'm gonna hope that they get their cities nuked, even if some don't deserve it"

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm afraid I still have to disagree. No matter what way you shake it viewing an entire society or even a large majority of a society as a certain thing, good or bad, is unfair generalization.

Its not terribly unfair if that is the perception your culture gives off. As a matter of fact its the fault of your populace. They allow this to happen.

It would be like Hitler admitting "Well, not all Jews or bad, but the main perception and portrayal of the Jews are as a bunch of narrow and close minded individuals, so I'm gonna want them all dead, even if some don't deserve it". I know that's a bad analogy but that's what came up to the top of my head at the moment.

Its Reductio ad Hitlerium, and its garbage. Using this garbage invalidates anything rational you might have to say because the comment is just so goddamned ridiculous.

To relate it to what I am grasping as Italian Outsiders thinking I will use the same thought process "Well, maybe not all American's are bad, but the main perception and portrayal of American's is that of slack jawed ignorant and intolerant yokels, so I'm gonna hope that they get their cities nuked, even if some don't deserve it"

He never said that anywhere. Now you're straw manning.

You're not so good at this are you?

the dark knight

everytime i think i couldn't read a more idiotic post regarding the US and what they do, i read one. i almost got blinded by the idiocy here...

WWIIGERM001(1).gif
i miss spamming that hiphop forum, dont you?
:shifty:
amen
Blaze, you're scaring me with how ignorant your views on the US's war mongering are, but now at least I can go some way to comprehending how Bush got voted back in...
yea, same here. im surprised but not surprised, i've always known they're really dumbasses but i DO get shocked when i see examples like that. is it their education?
ROFL America is getting their ass kicked in this argument. I'm glad I'm not America....oh wait, damn.
AN AMERICAN SEES THE LIGHT! part II

You do realize that by dropping that bomb on Japan, we actually saved more lives than that of if we hadn't dropped it, right? If we hadn't, the war would have just kept going and would have probably cost the US 100,000 soldiers and over 1,000,000 Japanese lives.

I studied WW2 all year last year, so I'm pretty sure I have good knowledge of it.
.................when was studying something at school mean SHIT? its just titles. and if thats what they teach you there, i dont really know what to say. im not even gonna blame the j00z.

That tends to happen when you're surrounded by enemies on all sides. You either learn to fight, or you get exterminated. The Mossad is pretty fucking scary too.

Hear hear.

I don't want this to come across as patronizing, but its going to anyway, I just wanted to add that caveat as a pretext.

I want to enlighten you on a very important thing that you need to realise when you're learning about history. Its always biased. History is written by the winners of the conflict. What you are learning, is unfortunately a less than honest representation of the truth. In order to discover the truth about history, one must consume all volumes on subject, and find the middle ground, therein usually lies the truth.

On to the matter at hand, WW2 is an favourite subject of mine, and I can confirm Italian Outsiders facts. The Japanese were close to surrender. The Americans had captured islands like Saipan, and had a clear path to the Japanese mainland. Their superior navy would have placed a strangle hold on their supplies, and brought a rapid halt to the war as Japan is a small island and Tokyo was very vulnerable to assault. The Japanese were intelligent and realised this, and wished to bring about the end of the war. They knew they were done.

However, the American government having placed so much funding into Oppenheimer's Manhattan Project, and seen successful test runs, wanted to test their new weapon, as a legitimate weapon of war, thus they dropped both Little Boy and Fat Man on Hiroshima and Nagasaki respectively. It was an act of cowardice that was justified by the fact that they won the conflict.
thank you. would've never posted that myself really...you must really be drunk to waste time trying to argue with those people. its hopeless most of the time tbh.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
everytime i think i couldn't read a more idiotic post regarding the US and what they do, i read one. i almost got blinded by the idiocy here...

i miss spamming that hiphop forum, dont you?
:shifty:

amen
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh deficente.
monkeystyle said:

i've been saying that in the last 10 years
monkeystyle said:

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.the best part is when people who have no idea what they are talking about start contraddicting themselves. you stole me a 5 min laugh :(.props only because it's good written :D

but seriously it's not even worthy 3 min giving a history lesson here, sometimes it's just better leaving people embarassing themselves

the quintastic one said:
I don't believe I ever have defended America's justification for war and actions, and I also believe I've done my own fair share of Ameri-bashing. But I did make the comment about Italian Outsider because it kind of irks me when someone from another country bashes America for being ignorant generalizing hicks, when by generalizing American's as such they are doing the exact same thing, and are frankly no better than the American's they hate, no matter how well informed they may be.
random bullcrap.a series of suppositions without a shadow of a proof.
the quintastic one said:
I'm afraid I still have to disagree. No matter what way you shake it viewing an entire society or even a large majority of a society as a certain thing, good or bad, is unfair generalization. It would be like Hitler admitting "Well, not all Jews or bad, but the main perception and portrayal of the Jews are as a bunch of narrow and close minded individuals, so I'm gonna want them all dead, even if some don't deserve it".

I know that's a bad analogy but that's what came up to the top of my head at the moment. To relate it to what I am grasping as Italian Outsiders thinking I will use the same thought process "Well, maybe not all American's are bad, but the main perception and portrayal of American's is that of slack jawed ignorant and intolerant yokels, so I'm gonna hope that they get their cities nuked, even if some don't deserve it"
distinguishing seriousness from jokes is at the base of general understanding of a conversation

PeepShow

.................when was studying something at school mean SHIT? its just titles. and if thats what they teach you there, i dont really know what to say. im not even gonna blame the j00z.

So the point of going to school means shit? You aren't supposed to learn anything. That makes sense. And you do realize there is more than just 1 subject taught per year, right?