what's the coolest country in the world?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

whats the best country in the world

• Iraq

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

• Italgay

• China

• Japan

• Iran

• Germany

• France

• USA

• Canada

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Travis40

Ouch. Wait fact is they had home field advantage. If any of them brought there ass's over here. Lets just say the outcome wouldn't be pretty and besides the fact your Italian the only thing your good for is Soccer.

PIZZZZZZAAAAAAA DON'T FORGET PIZZZZZZAAAAAAA

imo

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Italian Outsider has repeatedly, constantly added to these kind of conversations that he wishes America would get nuked. How is this NOT wishing death upon American's in mass number? I realized as I was posting the Hitler analogy that it was, what would you exactly call it? The name is escaping me, but I think you call it a Red Herring. I am not very well educated in most things like what I just admitted above, but I know a unreasonably hostile person when I see one, which is Italian Outsider.

EVEN IF all of your accusations are true, even if America has done all of these horrible things that cause you hate it eternally, wishing for it to be destroyed and using eye for an eye not only makes the world blind, but it makes your aspirations no better than the very people you spew liquid hate towards.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Italian Outsider has repeatedly, constantly added to these kind of conversations that he wishes America would get nuked. How is this NOT wishing death upon American's in mass number? I realized as I was posting the Hitler analogy that it was, what would you exactly call it? The name is escaping me, but I think you call it a Red Herring. I am not very well educated in most things like what I just admitted above, but I know a unreasonably hostile person when I see one, which is Italian Outsider.
rofl,can't you distinguish a joke from seriousness? obviously not, the lies you have been instructed to believe in won't allow you.And even if i was serious(i wasn't, but well..), i only wished things your country is the only the responsible of,because you and only you did to others.You can't blame me for things you did.
What you fail to realize is that i don't really hate your country, i just blame it.
And the world is way more hostile than me, just look at your country, deal with it.
EVEN IF all of your accusations are true, even if America has done all of these horrible things that cause you hate it eternally,

They are because based on facts. Does your country invade other weaker countries that do not bow down to you?YES(see Cuba,Vietnam, Iraq).
Does your country impose the same system of government you have, pretending it's the only one right, working and so on?YES(see Afghanistan, Iraq as common names). Does this system fail terribly leading the country in a civil war? YES, in any case.Is your country the only one that used nukes in the past on innocent people?YES, not once but twice.Was it necessary?NO.
An undeniable truth.
wishing for it to be destroyed and using eye for an eye not only makes the world blind, but it makes your aspirations no better than the very people you spew liquid hate towards.
that's the bullcrap you have been instructed to believe, i was talking above. The fact is,the eye for eye(and mouth,and ears and dick too) is the current international American policy.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Nahhh They made it. But we made it better.

Mini-nuke for you lol, don't say such an heresy again in my presence.You call that shit with all those pepperoni pizza?i almost threw out when i tried it. I don't even think you ever tried a real Italian pizza to say that.:angry:

Also it's your fake pizza that made Peepshow fat

edit: can the admin who made Germany first, edit again and change it to Nazi Germany? Thanks.

Wrestling Station

6blaqrt.jpg

LadyHotrod

EVEN IF all of your accusations are true, even if America has done all of these horrible things that cause you hate it eternally, wishing for it to be destroyed and using eye for an eye not only makes the world blind, but it makes your aspirations no better than the very people you spew liquid hate towards.

What a fucking surprise! The big baby STILL doesn't know a joke when he sees one! (try looking in the mirror and you'll see the biggest joke on Earth).

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Italian Outsider has repeatedly, constantly added to these kind of conversations that he wishes America would get nuked. How is this NOT wishing death upon American's in mass number?

I find it amusing that you're still trying to straw man me here. He never said he wanted it to happen. He said, in essence, that in order for America to clear it karmic debt, so to speak, it would need to be nuked twice unnecessarily.

Add to the fact that the statement was tongue in cheek, which you did not grasp, and you have your current obtuse reaction.

I realized as I was posting the Hitler analogy that it was, what would you exactly call it? The name is escaping me, but I think you call it a Red Herring. I am not very well educated in most things like what I just admitted above, but I know a unreasonably hostile person when I see one, which is Italian Outsider.

No, its not a red herring. I don't even think you know what you're talking about. A red herring is a device used to lure suspicion away from a person who has committed an act that they do not want found out.

What you used is Reductio ad Hitlerium, and its bullshit. You cannot even justify that comparison.

My accusations are true. Its not a matter of if, they're facts. They cannot be disputed. And I don't wish the country destroyed, I want the people to take responsibility for their government and its actions, instead you do nothing. Laziness, its definetly the American way.

Soulpower

Laziness, its definetly the American way.

Needless to say, us Puerto Ricans are VERY angry at this :shifty: