what's the coolest country in the world?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

whats the best country in the world

• Iraq

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

• Italgay

• China

• Japan

• Iran

• Germany

• France

• USA

• Canada

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LadyHotrod

People come here and try to change it into their country. It's NOT the same country they come from so people need to learn to adapt to their new country.

I'm sure they'd bust a nut if I went to India and changed their ways. If you are willing to go live in a new place, don't expect it to be like home. I find it rather disrepectful when people enter a new country and try to change it. Canada has it's traditions, don't go changing them just to suit you. Remember that YOU came HERE to live so I see no reason why your new country should change just for you. Accept the way things are and enjoy it.

This is why I say if you don't like it, get the fuck out. There is no reason why I should change my way of living just because some guy from another country comes here and expects it to be like his homeland. I'm sure you as a Canadian wouldn't be too please if someone tried to take everything that is Canadian and change it, you know what I mean?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol and canada seems to be winning lmao

lol u do know the poll was ringed rite..

look at many votes it has and how many people have viewed this...lol..but still polls don't matter to me...

Everyone has the country they love...I love America hints why I stay here...

Like I said before LHR even said it..

If you don't like where you live then get on a plane or drive and get the hell out...only people being forced to stay are the people in countrys that have no freedoms..like North Korea..

They can't help but stay there cause there not allowed to leave...but in America you can leave when ever you feel like it.....same for Canada and other counties that have the freedoms of things like that..

Wordlife

damn mexicans rigged the poll.... just kidding

thats why I voted U.S.A..... U.S.A.....U.S.A!!!!!! Greatest country alive and kicking imo

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That's why people like myself need to stand up and say no more. I already do, and there are a few of us who also do, but for the most part we're a lonely bunch who needs more voices.

Unfortunately most people aren't interested in actually doing anything about it, they'd rather just sit back and complain about it. That's much easier.

J

PROOF AMERICA IS BETTER THAN ALL OTHER.

marine-corps-flag.gif

Another Country's Army vs the Marines is like WWE vs TNA. No god damn competition.

Wordlife

oh wow... you put that so right dude, I agree 87837387432% on that

Airfixx

PROOF AMERICA IS BETTER THAN ALL OTHER.

marine-corps-flag.gif

Another Country's Army vs the Marines is like WWE vs TNA. No god damn competition.

Fuck that!!!! Your troops are the 'reason' your counrty is the best (in your opinion at least)???? ...Does that mean you totally suck when there's no wars to fight? ....Would explain a few things.

I can only hope there's a healthy dose of sarcasm in your post.

Btw, for the record, the US troops are totally crap.... There's just lots of them. Answer me this, when's the last time they ACTUALLY got the job done?

[in response to J-Dawg]oh wow... you put that so right dude, I agree 87837387432% on that

This post is VERY much for you too... If you assess a country's merits based on their military prowess then you are very much a part of what's wrong with this fucked up world we live in.

Borrowing from the wrestling analogy momentarily, I notice that the revised country list (see the poll) still doesn't include Britain/England... To be listing English speaking countrys like USA, & Australia and NOT list England is like having a best of all time list and not including Ric Flair.

You'd suck even harder if it wasn't for us!

Props for the call for Denmark.... The most rational synopsis I've read in this thread. :y: