What's my problem? (C4)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

C4, are you Weebo? :shifty:

The actual issue in my opinion is you have a severe lack of self-confidence and attempt to make up for it by being an ass on here. It doesn't work and it comes off as phony as it actually is.
MS, your masters degree paid off here :D

Evil Austin

lol if C4 is Weebo after the first quarter of 2008 them having GFX wars it would be ironic if all of them were by C4.

LadyHotrod

Just say it in here people, what’s so fucking erroneous? Why do I constantly get heel heat around here? Specifically after the crusade against WS for which I apologized to everyone who I got caught up with. Even though I wasn’t completely involved in the situation, I agree that I was being a complete immature douchebag trying to be a backstabber... :yeahright:

I know how irritating and annoying I get at times, and how stupid my virtual rage is over the internet.

But sincerely typing, you guys can't accept a sorry? You Brainless fuckwits, just tell me what's wrong with the virtual "ME" when I apologize for all the shit that happened before. :confused:

You're a two faced motherfucker? That could be it.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Waiting, just waiting.

WAITING for that moment

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
tra l'altro.... leccare il culo come fate voi mussulteste di cazzo non aiuta, due su due non è un caso

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
i like your sig...I'm a Super Special Awesome Person in smaller doeses lol..

Quintastic One

Reaction score
That list is easily 2 months old, so I excerise my right as a lazy ignorant American to refuse to acknowledge your new name. lol

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I prefer to refer to him as B. Hussien Obama, like a good little conservative.

Damnit you're gonna have me change my list arn't you? lol

Moonlight Drive

Yes, yes indeed. Or Kevin 'Smurf' Rudd will unleash upon Obama Bin Laden