What's my problem? (C4)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Monk, I thought you were done using contractions?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm guessing this is about you anal raping young Shanal?

Kizza

They are brainless fuckwits if they don't accept the apology, neither do they tell me what my problem is. If they accept my apology... then it's all good. If they tell me what my problem is, I'm going to think about the behavior and actions that led to it and be a better member someday, It's simple as that, at least tell me what I've done wrong.

You expect me to apologize for things I didn't do? Of course If I insulted people I'm going to apologize for it and will definitely expect them to accept it, since apologizes can repair just about anything.

Hurt other people? You're talking about WS right? I was really pissed off at things that had happened and I agree that I made a fool out of myself going against him. But there were loads of PM's sent to Wrestling Station apologizing for what I had done... almost immediately after I realized what I was doing. That might be 'hurting' people but I covered it with "I'm sorry".

By the way, I wasn't in a lame attempt to get myself power, that's complete bullshit.

I agree, but won't that ever change? :yeahright:

LOL, you're a moron. The Rolex comment wasn't made for you, it was directed towards someone else :shifty:

And please don't tell me it's the internet and I'm taking things too seriously.

It's the internet and you're taking things too seriously.

Airfixx

^No, that's the misunderstanding Wrestling Station.

I did that before I sent those PM's to you apologizing for what had happened.

Bullshit! ...I've already proved this to be untrue.

You are a two faced motherfucker and your word ain't shit!