What's my problem? (C4)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

lol how Chuck edited it out before anyone else got in here.

C4

He keeps repping me asking me how Santino is doing, but he was also repping Santino saying he knows it's Monk. So he's obviously confused himself.

fuck face. yeah right :yeahright:

Evil Austin

^ You missed it _____ = Santino, Santino then made that post disapear. :shifty:

McLovin

Reaction score
Found it interesting how you didn't feedback on my first post.

Beer

Chuck is not Santino! No Way! Who made this up! It was C4 and his GFX Skills!

By the way, keep ignoring the fact I say I like you :smh

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Just say it in here people, what’s so fucking erroneous?

This thread for one.

Why do I constantly get heel heat around here?

Using wrestling terminology to describe something regarding yourself or not regarding wrestling is pretty terrible too tbh.

Specifically after the crusade against WS for which I apologized to everyone who I got caught up with.

Now why would you apologize? You're not sorry and you'd do it again in a second. Don't apologize for something you know you'll do again, its purposeless and is just plain idiotic.

Even though I wasn’t completely involved in the situation, I agree that I was being a complete immature douchebag trying to be a backstabber... :yeahright:
See, this sentance clearly illustrates that you were not sorry and have no business apologizing, also get over yourself.

I know how irritating and annoying I get at times, and how stupid my virtual rage is over the internet.

The problem is its not virtual rage. There is no way you are not stalking around your PC when you get angry trying to plot revenge of some sort.

But sincerely typing, you guys can't accept a sorry? You Brainless fuckwits, just tell me what's wrong with the virtual "ME" when I apologize for all the shit that happened before. :confused:

And finally just to drive the point home one last time. Nobody is going to accept your apologies because you don't mean a word of them. Your actions on this site have proved that innumerable times.

Face it C4 you are the way you are. Nothing is going to change that. That means no ridiculous name changes that you somehow think will help things, no idiot sock accounts, no nothing.

The actual issue in my opinion is you have a severe lack of self-confidence and attempt to make up for it by being an ass on here. It doesn't work and it comes off as phony as it actually is.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Also for the record just to clear up any misconceptions:

Santino is Dead E. Guerrero.

There now we can lay this to rest as well.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Its my quota. I need to make sure people can't say I don't ever do anything :D