What's my problem? (C4)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

So, you want people to accept your apology but call them brainless fuckwits in the same sentence? That would be part of the reason no one likes you. The other part would be you do something, apologize, and then do something stupid again. You don't learn (or care that you did anything in the first place).

Asking for people to accept an apology than calling them brainless fuckwits. That proves how much of a 'tard you are

They are brainless fuckwits if they don't accept the apology, neither do they tell me what my problem is. If they accept my apology... then it's all good. If they tell me what my problem is, I'm going to think about the behavior and actions that led to it and be a better member someday, It's simple as that, at least tell me what I've done wrong.

Insult people, then expect them to accept your apology? Right.

You expect me to apologize for things I didn't do? Of course If I insulted people I'm going to apologize for it and will definitely expect them to accept it, since apologizes can repair just about anything.

You'll go out of your way to try to hurt other people, in a lame attempt to try to get yourself more power.

Hurt other people? You're talking about WS right? I was really pissed off at things that had happened and I agree that I made a fool out of myself going against him. But there were loads of PM's sent to Wrestling Station apologizing for what I had done... almost immediately after I realized what I was doing. That might be 'hurting' people but I covered it with "I'm sorry".

By the way, I wasn't in a lame attempt to get myself power, that's complete bullshit.

You insult people for no reason. You're selfish, stubborn, and have your head up your own ass. You talk big, but deliver little.

I agree, but won't that ever change? :yeahright:

Ah and you live off your families accomplishments like they are your own. There was a post a few weeks ago where you said something along the lines of "My dad OWNS rolex". Bragging = FAIL

LOL, you're a moron. The Rolex comment wasn't made for you, it was directed towards someone else :shifty:

And please don't tell me it's the internet and I'm taking things too seriously.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
They are brainless fuckwits if they don't accept the apology, neither do they tell me what my problem is. If they accept my apology... then it's all good. If they tell me what my problem is, I'm going to think about the behavior and actions that led to it and be a better member someday, It's simple as that, at least tell me what I've done wrong.

You expect me to apologize for things I didn't do? Of course If I insulted people I'm going to apologize for it and will definitely expect them to accept it, since apologizes can repair just about anything.

Hurt other people? You're talking about WS right? I was really pissed off at things that had happened and I agree that I made a fool out of myself going against him. But there were loads of PM's sent to Wrestling Station apologizing for what I had done... almost immediately after I realized what I was doing. That might be 'hurting' people but I covered it with "I'm sorry".

By the way, I wasn't in a lame attempt to get myself power, that's complete bullshit.

LOL, you're a moron. The Rolex comment wasn't made for you, it was directed towards someone else :shifty:

Lol....see, people tell you what your problem is and you brush it off like it's everyone else's fault. "Well they should accept my apology and I won't do it." Wrong. everyone has the right to ignore your apology. And instead of getting bitchy at the fact that they didn't, you keep acting like if they did so at one point maybe they will realize that you changed your attitude and they'll then accept your apology.

And an apology repairs almost anything? Sorry, but this isn't Catholicism. It don't work like that. Have you ever heard the saying "actions speak louder than words,"?

So, my point is, YOU are the brainless fuckwit.

Beer

You failed to acknowledge the fact I like you :smh

Wrestling Station

You mentioned me here, so I have to say this if you dont mind.
Yes you send me loads of PMs, BUT! At the same time, you kept repping the people who said something bad about me and you tell them "insult/ flame WS more and you will get more rep" You cant deny this. So the appology at that time was bullshit. Thats why people take you as a contradiction kind of person. You say something, but you ACTUALLY want to kill the person you smiled to, lol :smh bad boy.

C4

Yes you send me loads of PMs, BUT! At the same time, you kept repping the people who said something bad about me and you tell them "insult/ flame WS more and you will get more rep" You cant deny this. So the appology at that time was bullshit.

^No, that's the misunderstanding Wrestling Station.

I did that before I sent those PM's to you apologizing for what had happened.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Hey me and my 2 Aussie buddies got some sig/btb poster requests. Check it out C4/WS.

:v:8 coming soon

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
WS what are the dates and times of those PMs. I can look up all of his rep and we'll know for sure.

Oh and TBKB, for some reason C4 believes I'm Santino, but as you saw, that's just not possible. He keeps repping me asking me how Santino is doing, but he was also repping Santino saying he knows it's Monk. So he's obviously confused himself.

Wrestling Station

I deleted all PMs 3 days ago >_> why didnt you ask me 4 days ago about it!! lol :(

Edit: but im sure, and I do remember that the PMs were before the "repping campaign". :smh

C4

I have all the PM's in my Inbox and Sent items folders, even those sent to Wrestling Station. Check them if you're so unsure that the rep given was after the apology PM. Compare the dates of the PM's with the rep given to Arfixx telling him to insult WS more..... to 'earn' more rep.

Beer

Lol, you continue to not acknowledge the fact I am the only one who has said ANYTHING nice about you in this thread.....

Evil Austin

hmm the cats otu of the bag for Santino, and meh I got nothing against C4.