What's my problem? (C4)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

You forced it out of me, telling me that I'm confused and have no idea what's going on, all I said was that you're obviously confused yourself because October comes after September, nothing 'wrong' in that, right?

fuck face. exactly :yeahright:

And what's that in your signature? I didn't make any Christian Cage signature for you.

seX-Power

^ I'm a super special awesome person C4. Are you?

Learn to follow GFX Templates!

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Yes Carlos, I would love that sandwhich, thank you for making it for me.

hmm, i don't really think you got the meaning of that, but meh..

anyways i didn't give you the right to use my name, you can still call me Italian xenophobic asshole if you care :D

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
You forced it out of me, telling me that I'm confused and have no idea what's going on, all I said was that you're obviously confused yourself because October comes after September, nothing 'wrong' in that, right?

fuck face. exactly :yeahright:

And what's that in your signature? I didn't make any Christian Cage signature for you.

Actually you told TBKB in a rep comment after I told you not to say anything. You're lucky I don't give you an Undermining Authority infraction.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
hmm, i don't really think you got the meaning of that, but meh..

anyways i didn't give you the right to use my name, you can still call me Italian xenophobic asshole if you care :D

So long as your still making me that sandwhich, I'll call you whatever you want me to call you. :D

seX-Power

I could use a sandwich. Italy stole Hungary's flag! We owned Trieste!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Actually you told TBKB in a rep comment after I told you not to say anything. You're lucky I don't give you an Undermining Authority infraction.

imo-ah 10-30-2008 02:22 AM C4 lol, don't, Chuck is Santino.

>_>

seX-Power

I knew it, just by the way it all seemed to go lump when he hit the ground