What would you do with Kofi?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Edgeomatic

Reaction score
Make Kofi a badass voodoo drug dealer. Have him carry around a skull with blood in it, and pour it on his opponents after he wins a match. Part Papa Shango, part bad guy in Indiana Jones and Temple of Doom

His name is Mola Ram, AND HE BETRAYED SHIVA!

But thats basically Baron Samedi from James bond/Voodoo god of the dead, and that would be fucking awesome. Also, instant Undertaker feud material.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
sadly i think hes this generations matt hardy.a guy who could and should be a main event guy but no matter what the company dosent buy into him.i dont think hes a shelton.shelton never had the charisma or promo ability to be anything.kofi does.

Make Kofi a badass voodoo drug dealer. Have him carry around a skull with blood in it, and pour it on his opponents after he wins a match. Part Papa Shango, part bad guy in Indiana Jones and Temple of Doom
lol theres a charachter in predator 2 who is remarkably similar.youve seen too many movies lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Ha ha ha, I know, you guys. I was jsut seeing if somebody was picking up my references. :lol:

I have seen way too many movies.

Make him like King Willie from Predator 2 or Mola Rahm from Indy 2, lol.

Medo

Reaction score
The guy isn't worthy, he is the ultimate jobber of the last 5 years so firing him won't matter anyway.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
The guy isn't worthy, he is the ultimate jobber of the last 5 years so firing him won't matter anyway.
Lol what, ultimate jobber of the last 5 years? Explain.

Reaction score
I'd like to see them push him into the World Heavyweight Championship picture, if they break him and Truth up. I personally would like for them to keep them together though because I'm a big fan of both.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
What has Kofi done in his entire run for people to think he is somebody worth pushing? The Orton feud was a perfect example of why he didn't get the giant push people were expecting during it. He couldn't further the feud with his verbal skills, the one thing that is most needed for a mainevent performer and the entire feud was hotshotted as a result, they kept it strictly brawls and Orton talking shit.

Kofi isn't a maineventer. The more people realize that the better imo. He is fine where he is, and should work on his promos by doing every DVD that is done and try shine on the net.

Jericho was shit before he started working harder and doing his absolute best with what he was given in WCW and did even more work in WWE.

Being able to fly around in a ring and having good matches only goes so far these days.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
His mic work during his feud with Orton was perfectly fine. Not like Orton is some great mic worker himself. I don't think Kofi is a main eventer but he is definitely better than the spot they've had him in. No reason this man should be stuck in tag team when he could tear it up in the U.S title, I.C title scene and every now and then be upper midcard guy who can feud with main event guys. I'm not saying he should be the face of your company or a top guy just saying he's not being used as good as he could be.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
He had one real promo against Orton when he threw paint on his car and he just sounded like a babbling idiot during it.

He made jokes that didn't hit and he just ended up saying "How you like that Randy?" over and over. Not exactly Flair material there.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
There is a difference between fine, good,great, etc. I said he was fine so I don't know where the "Not exactly Flair material there" has to do with anything I said.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I don't know why you are taking offense to "hardly Flair material there".

It's a blanket statement indicating the man isn't up to snuff on promos.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
And that promo was in 2009? It would be ignorant to think he hasn't improved on his skills since then. I want to point out that Jericho was GOD AWFUL at promos or whenever he had a mic in his hand during his younger days. People need to stop judging mic skills on promos that where years ago.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
And that promo was in 2009? It would be ignorant to think he hasn't improved on his skills since then. I want to point out that Jericho was GOD AWFUL at promos or whenever he had a mic in his hand during his younger days. People need to stop judging mic skills on promos that where years ago.

Tell me one decent promo he has cut since then?

Did he ever distinguish himself as a goto guy when he was on commentary? Was he not overshadowed by Truth and even the Prime Time Players? He hasn't improved shit.

How is that for current criticism?