What pisses you off?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Stud

Reaction score
Traffic, People who talk shit about you, but don't know SHIT about you, people who think they hard, Rapists, Murderers (unless it's self defense) Slow ass drivers, Bitchy customers, bitchy girls, People who complain to much, Nazi's, KKK bitches, Racism, Ducks, People who bitch about how their life sucks, Depression, People who bitch about other people's grammer/spelling error's, People who bitch on the internet.

Moonlight Drive

Something else I'd like to add.

GUYS WHO KICK OTHER GUYS IN THE BALLS. Seriously, wtf. Most of the fights I've gotten into have been cause some kweer has done that.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Traffic, People who talk shit about you, but don't know SHIT about you, people who think they hard, Rapists, Murderers (unless it's self defense) Slow ass drivers, Bitchy customers, bitchy girls, People who complain to much, Nazi's, KKK bitches, Racism, Ducks, People who bitch about how their life sucks, Depression, People who bitch about other people's grammer/spelling error's, People who bitch on the internet.

1) You hate bad grammar, but you start every word after a comma with a capital letter?

2) You hate people who don't know shit about you, yet you get bitchy over all of these things? You don't know the reasoning behind their beliefs.

3) You hate people who complain too much? This whole post is complaoning about people.

4) You hate people with bad spelling and grammar, but you also hate peope who bitch about people having bad spelling and grammar?

5) You hate people who bitch on the internet? You are bitching on the internet.

6)
people who think they hard

I've got a hard on for this post.

/Lucas'd

This falls under the banner of judging people without knowing them, buddy.

Unless that post was intentionally ironic, it seems you hate yourself. Which would make you depressed. But you hate people who are depressed. And then you'll say life sucks. But you hate people who say that.

IRONY~!

Rated R Stud

Reaction score
LMAO, your definatly a funny one, WOW, we got a smartmark on here huh? dude i don't argue with people on the internet k? so go back to your kiddie games and critizing people on the internet, As you said, didn't you mis read it?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

LMAO, your definatly a funny one, WOW, we got a smartmark on here huh? dude i don't argue with people on the internet k? so go back to you kiddie games and critizing people on the internet, As you said, didn't you mis read it?

Kiddie games? We're the same age. Kinda funny that.

I misread the spelling/grammar thing. The rest is true though.

And if by 'smartmark' you mean someone that can see you're clearly hypocritical, then by all means, yes, I'm a 'smartmark'.

Rated R Stud

Reaction score
Even funnier, and i realized we are the same age, and by kiddie games, i mean picking a fight with somebody on the INTERNET, Dude i'm a Hyporcite? last i checked the point of this Thread was to point out what pissed us off am i correct? or in correct? maybe i need glasses?

PeepShow

I find it rather hilarious when people capitalize random words here and there.

seX-Power

^ Don't worry Peep, I Didn't understand what He was talking about Either...

I hate it when people criticize you for doing homework or studying for exams when they just bludge. I can't help if I want to grow up with an education.

LadyHotrod

LMAO, your definatly a funny one, WOW, we got a smartmark on here huh? dude i don't argue with people on the internet k? so go back to your kiddie games and critizing people on the internet, As you said, didn't you mis read it?

You don't argue over the internet yet you did it right in this very thread.

GTFO.