What pisses you off?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

I hate it when people spit on you, especially in your eyes. I was sitting next to a guy today and he blew his nose in a hanky and all this snotty shit went all over my arms. I also hate people that give up on whaqt they like because its uncool or somebody uncool likes it.

LadyHotrod

Hey I'm not the one who said I hate people who judge people now am I

NO...he does..

and ok what do you know about Nascar...tell me all you know and I'll tell you if its the truth and enough to say you know about it.

Oh, what, Blaze, is it because I'm a female I must know absolutely nothing about Nascar? You'd be pretty fucking surprised. Though I dislike watching racing in general, I actually do like Bobby Labonte and I'm happy to hear when he or Jimmie Johnson win. On yahoo fantasy sports, I am even currenlty signed up for the racing fantasy sports. I pick my drivers every week. OH WAIT, YOU THOUGHT I DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I don't have to love the sport to know anything about it.

Go the fuck away.

seX-Power

People that accuse you of being a bludger whenerver you miss school.

People that like AFL.

People that think they are funny when they are humiliating themselves.

Teacher's Pets

Helicopter Parents

LadyHotrod

I am being reminded right at his very moment of something that REALLY pisses me off.

There is a dog in my building, not even sure what floor it's on, but it is ALWAYS fucking barking like crazy. If I knew what floor it was coming from, I would go and complain. I don't think it's on my floor, it sounds like it's from down below. One of these days, I am going to take a walk and follow the sound and hope to find the unit. This dog barks every morning and a lot of times in the evening, like RIGHT NOW.

seX-Power

Our next door neighbors are negligent fucks. They have their dog barking every fucking night and they dont feed their cat so it runs into our house and scares our dog :eek: and begs us for food. Assholes.

LadyHotrod

Actually, I don't know if it was a coincidence or not but I got pissed and yelled UGH, FUCKING DOGS (another one started barking) and now no dogs are barking.

<_<

Oh well, I win.

LadyHotrod

I have a pretty loud voice when I'm pissed so the sound probably carried itself all the way to wherever their unit is, lol.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Oh, what, Blaze, is it because I'm a female I must know absolutely nothing about Nascar? You'd be pretty fucking surprised. Though I dislike watching racing in general, I actually do like Bobby Labonte and I'm happy to hear when he or Jimmie Johnson win. On yahoo fantasy sports, I am even currenlty signed up for the racing fantasy sports. I pick my drivers every week. OH WAIT, YOU THOUGHT I DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I don't have to love the sport to know anything about it.

Go the fuck away.

I was just checking damn don't gotta go all mid nineteen nighty on me..w/e that means..

Thats cool that you do that and you know a little..more then HBK knows..

but to follow up on the thing...see if he said Nascar was gay then yeah I would be like ok your opinion...(cause of how you said I would agree on him about figure skatking) but what se me off is how he tried to call it easy when its not where near it..oh and your last line...Seems as you just called it a sport...Thank you.

seX-Power

Yeah, becuase that one word posted in a backlash rant completely overrules the countless posts she has made saying nascar isnt a sport. :rolleyes:

LadyHotrod

I was just checking damn don't gotta go all mid nineteen nighty on me..w/e that means..

Thats cool that you do that and you know a little..more then HBK knows..

but to follow up on the thing...see if he said Nascar was gay then yeah I would be like ok your opinion...(cause of how you said I would agree on him about figure skatking) but what se me off is how he tried to call it easy when its not where near it..oh and your last line...Seems as you just called it a sport...Thank you.

:rolleyes:

It's CALLED a sport so I used what society calls it but it really isn't. Driving in circles does NOT make it a sport. You are sitting in a car, driving in a circle 500 times to try to get in first place. That's not a sport, that just gay. Same with golf. GAY.

If you think racing is hard, why don't you saddle your skinny ass self up in football gear and get tackled at full speed while trying to run to get a touchdown? We'll see after that just how easy shit like racing really is compared to REAL sports. I would love to see you get tackled and break some bones.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Alright I'll do that if you race around a track in a race car.