What pisses you off?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

^ eep! :eek:

I hate it when people cant think of anything to say so they just go either 'ur mom', 'ur face', 'shut the fuck up' or 'fuck you'.

I hate it when my friends walk really slowly to the train and I have to catch the fucking thing and theyre like freakin snails crawling along.

the dark knight

Teacher's Pets
i believe i missed that one. but then again if i write a list of pepole who piss me off, it'd take pages.
If you think racing is hard, why don't you saddle your skinny ass self up in football gear and get tackled at full speed while trying to run to get a touchdown? We'll see after that just how easy shit like racing really is compared to REAL sports. I would love to see you get tackled and break some bones.
so its about how much pain you can take now? why dont you drive 500 mph straght into a brick wall? and btw, hate to admit it but nascar IS harder than american football imo.

why do i keep discussing this?

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
People that accuse you of being a bludger whenerver you miss school.

People that like AFL.

People that think they are funny when they are humiliating themselves.

Teacher's Pets

Helicopter Parents

People who don't understand the concept of opinion.

for people like that guy who don't understand what an opinion is. here:

personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty

Please read that carefully before you start saying things like that.

seX-Power

Ok then. Explain to me why I can not like AFL and its obnoxious supporters who think it is a sport greater than any other?

Oh, and I also hate old men with open shirts. Nobody wants to see your freakin 80 year old chest hair.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
What pisses me off is when one thing is suppose to be on TV but something else airs..

Also another thing that pisses me off is that Dale Jr is not gonna win the championship this year.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

When you fucking make a thread and people view it and don't say shit. It could have like 50+ views and not one reply.

LadyHotrod

i believe i missed that one. but then again if i write a list of pepole who piss me off, it'd take pages.

so its about how much pain you can take now? why dont you drive 500 mph straght into a brick wall? and btw, hate to admit it but nascar IS harder than american football imo.

why do i keep discussing this?

Actually, my point wasn't even about pain at all. I was making a point that it's much easier to drive in circles than it is to get to the other end of the field. Thanks for playing.

I hate when people just don't get it.

the dark knight

Actually, my point wasn't even about pain at all. I was making a point that it's much easier to drive in circles than it is to get to the other end of the field. Thanks for playing.

i got it but couldn't resist being a kaedon. still, how would you know? i think its a lot harder. heck, even in video games its a lot harder. try the 1 lap challenges in GT5 with "professional physics", traction control+asm off. it is NOT easy. and in real life you gotta deal with real life shifting and something called G-FORCES ffs.

oh, and those are normal cars.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
What extremely pisses me off the most is this:

When pretty girls smoke

My number 1 turn-off with females is smoking, since I'm straight edge I especially hate when the pretty girls smoke especially when they know what it does to your body, teeth, and the possibility of cancer. Drinking is okay with me but I can't stand smoking at all.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

I'm using this to show what pisses me off.

When people think they know everything and thinks something is easy just because it looks easy.

i got it but couldn't resist being a kaedon. still, how would you know? i think its a lot harder. heck, even in video games its a lot harder. try the 1 lap challenges in GT5 with "professional physics", traction control+asm off. it is NOT easy. and in real life you gotta deal with real life shifting and something called G-FORCES ffs.

oh, and those are normal cars.

Don't bother telling them...If you look at my post in the nascar thread about all this I explan the G-Forces part and other things.

the dark knight

Don't bother telling them...If you look at my post in the nascar thread about all this I explan the G-Forces part and other things.
weren't i the one who was tellin you to stop replying? i just had to explain that bit cuz its a serious discussions section, not hiat. so if they're just saying that shit to piss you off, they should stop.

LadyHotrod

I'm using this to show what pisses me off.

When people think they know everything and thinks something is easy just because it looks easy.

You're an idiot.

I'm not saying racing is the easiet thing in the world but, compared to a lot of other things, it is. You get in a car and you race in circles 500 times. Everything has the potential of death but you get hurt a hell of a lot more often in REAL sports as opposed to sitting in a fucking gay M&Ms car.

I hate when pizza faced losers rant about how a person thinks they know everything when that isn't even the case. Moron.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Like I said just try it yourself see if you think its not as hard ok.

and who cares about the stupid M&M's car anyway

I hate when people don't get a point.

LadyHotrod

Kind of like you don't get the point.

There is no sense in talking to you about things because you're just a dumb little fanboy who can't accept people's opinions. You get anal because people diss shit you like. Get over it and move on. Not everyone thinks racing is cool. YOU haven't tried racing so how do you even know? Just go away.

I hate politics. It bores the shit out of me. One of my friend at work likes politics but doesn't talk about it to myself and our other friend on break because he knows we hate it but another guy just walks on over and always gets him talking about it. I would LOVE to enjoy a break at work where I don't have to hear that shit.