What pisses you off?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I hate it when people criticize you for doing homework or studying for exams when they just bludge. I can't help if I want to grow up with an education.

I feel your pain man, especially when I have to study for a huge test when everybody else goes out for that big time party at someone's crib. But it's funny when I eventually see their dumbasses in 9th/10th grade Credit Recovery.

Nation

Oh yeah i hate being asked a lot of questions. It's fucking annoying.

-TJ-

People who ask me questions 24/7

People who haven't done shit, but think their King Shit.

People who haven't done shit that tell me what i'm donig wrong.

People who think they're never wrong.

People who lose and call you a cheater, cause they think they're the best.

Who ever reads this.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Even funnier, and i realized we are the same age, and by kiddie games, i mean picking a fight with somebody on the INTERNET, Dude i'm a Hyporcite? last i checked the point of this Thread was to point out what pissed us off am i correct? or in correct? maybe i need glasses?

Picking a fight with someone on the internet? Not quite. Pointing out that you are a hypocrite? Indeed.

Just because that's the point of the thread doesn't mean you aren't a hypocrite. Please, allow me to explain to you what makes you a hypocrite yet again:

OK, first off you say you hate people who judge you without knowing anything about you. Fair enough. But then you go onto say you hate NAZI's, slow ass drivers, people who try to act hard, bitchy girls, rapists, murderers, bitchy customers, KKK bitches, people who bitch about how their life sucks and people who bitch about spelling and grammar.

Now, tell me how you are not a hypocrite.

Furthermore, you also said that you hate people who judge people without knowing shit about them. Then you judged those types of people. Would that not make you hate yourself, and therefore depressed? But oh wait, you also hate depression.

Last, but certainly not least, you say you hate people who bitch on the internet. Now, this is the funniest one because you say this, while in a post while bitching on the internet. It also contradicts you earlier saying that you hate bitchy customers and bitchy girls. You yourself are also bitchy, or so it would seem.

As I said earlier, this is hardly picking a fight. I'd say it's more along the lines of pointing out you're a hypocrite, while your rebuttals fail as bad as a fish trying to swim around on dry land.

Lucas said:
I find it rather hilarious when people capitalize random words here and there.
It's loltastic.

Rated R Stud said:
Get a dictionary.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

When you want something REALLY REALLY bad at that store. But you can't make it to the store in time. And you don't have the patience to wait until tomorrow.

This happened to me today and i'm raging pretty hard.

Marvel26

Reaction score
I hate it when people bump a thread which has been dead for a while!!

:p

Jayfunk

Reaction score
...People putting Jade Goody over as a saint when she was far from it