• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What movie release this week excites you the most?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Does Taken 2 come out on the 5th?
Yep, it comes out this Friday. Personally I'm looking forward to Taken 3, where they take his dog and his goldfish, because really that's all that'll be left.

As for this weekend its hard not to want to check out Frankenweenie, it looks fabulous.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
except it's a Tim Burton movie so it will try to hard to be weird and different....fuck I hate him
In his defense, he did come up with this film a couple of years before he made Batman, so its possible that it will be the old Burton style. That's not nearly as annoying as his new shit.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
that is very true, Beetlejuice, Pee Wee's, & Batman are all pretty good....

but with Planet of the Apes, Chocolate Factory, Sleepy Hallow, & Alice in Wonderland he has proved he can't remake worth a shit

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Yep, it comes out this Friday. Personally I'm looking forward to Taken 3, where they take his dog and his goldfish, because really that's all that'll be left.

As for this weekend its hard not to want to check out Frankenweenie, it looks fabulous.

Wait til Taken 4 they take the corpses of his mother and father and try to sell them to medicine men for bone soup. He takes out tribes in Africa trying to put his parents back together.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
that is very true, Beetlejuice, Pee Wee's, & Batman are all pretty good....

but with Planet of the Apes, Chocolate Factory, Sleepy Hallow, & Alice in Wonderland he has proved he can't remake worth a shit
Agreed, those movies suck. Hell, I don't even really like Edward Scissorhands that much and some people think its his best movie. I do like Ed Wood a lot though.

As far as Taken goes, don't forget about Taken 6, where they take his Blu Ray copies of Taken 1-5 and shit hits the fan.

Castiel

Agreed, those movies suck. Hell, I don't even really like Edward Scissorhands that much and some people think its his best movie. I do like Ed Wood a lot though.

As far as Taken goes, don't forget about Taken 6, where they take his Blu Ray copies of Taken 1-5 and shit hits the fan.

Sounds pretty meta, the kids will love it!