What is the first song that comes up when you search your favorite band/artist?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Most people would probably not expect me to given my other music tastes, but I love Wu-Tang.
Rap in the 90's was different... These days it seems like any talentless dude can get a record deal. Wu-Tang, Nas, 2Pac, Dr. Dre, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, ect I liked a lot of their music as well and I can't count how many times I have said how much I despise modern rap today. Maybe that is a sign I am getting old... lol

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Rap in the 90's was different... These days it seems like any talentless dude can get a record deal. Wu-Tang, Nas, 2Pac, Dr. Dre, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, ect I liked a lot of their music as well and I can't count how many times I have said how much I despise modern rap today. Maybe that is a sign I am getting old... lol
This is true.

I don't listen to a lot of rap, but what I do listen to, it's all 90s stuff. I like Wu-Tang, NWA, Ice Cube's solo stuff, 90s Dr Dre, 90s Snoop Dogg, it was just so much better.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
This is true.

I don't listen to a lot of rap, but what I do listen to, it's all 90s stuff. I like Wu-Tang, NWA, Ice Cube's solo stuff, 90s Dr Dre, 90s Snoop Dogg, it was just so much better.

It is funny because a lot of the modern rap is too materialistic if that makes sense. It just is over saturated with garbage. It almost plays like an ad or something. I am sure there are decent rappers out there right now but most of mainstream music is bad to me, it isn't just rap.

Nick

Reaction score
Listen to Kendrick Lamar, Jay and Kanye. A lot of the music they put out is better than most 90s hip-hop but they're still mainstream

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Listen to Kendrick Lamar, Jay and Kanye. A lot of the music they put out is better than most 90s hip-hop but they're still mainstream

I liked some of what Kayne has done but ehh. I am not big into rap anymore. Most of the music I listen to doesn't even have lyrics/words. I'm such a hipster douche lol