What is the first song that comes up when you search your favorite band/artist?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Also speaking of black metal, anyone reading this topic, check this song out and tell me what you think if you want. Gojira is my favorite band, but this style makes up the majority of what I listen to. I'm sure it'll almost be as different to you as listening to Radiohead was to me, lol.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I do NOT like Black metal or ANY kind of metal. Unless its classic Rock So I'll will kindly and respectfully Pass on that.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Also speaking of black metal, anyone reading this topic, check this song out and tell me what you think if you want. Gojira is my favorite band, but this style makes up the majority of what I listen to. I'm sure it'll almost be as different to you as listening to Radiohead was to me, lol.

Sure, it's different. But at least you can understand what the fuck the lyrics are in most, if not all, Radiohead songs

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You're too Christian. You need some good 80's hair metal in your life ;D
Yeah I may Be a Christian, and there is nothing wrong with being one. I still listen to all sorts of music EXCEPT Hard Metal. I'll listen to Classic Rock, R&B, Some Hip Hop, Dnt care for Jazz (Unless its Barry White)

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Sure, it's different. But at least you can understand what the fuck the lyrics are in most, if not all, Radiohead songs
Hah :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

Abbath is one of the easiest black metal vocalists to understand. I went really, really tame by posting Immortal. I could have posted some really weird off the wall black metal.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I may Be a Christian, and there is nothing wrong with being one. I still listen to all sorts of music EXCEPT Hard Metal. I'll listen to Classic Rock, R&B, Some Hip Hop, Dnt care for Jazz (Unless its Barry White)
What's wrong some good ol' Barry?

:dawg:

I am not a fan of metal and it has nothing to do with my beliefs, I get what you mean. Some of the lyrics are really good though even if you don't like the sound of the music.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Never said there was anything wrong with it. I'm just saying I feel like your music tastes shouldn't be limited by it. Hair metal may have been all about sex, drugs, and rock & roll, but that doesn't mean that there weren't a ton of super talented musicians or incredibly awesome songs during that period with that genre.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Hah :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

Abbath is one of the easiest black metal vocalists to understand. I went really, really tame by posting Immortal. I could have posted some really weird off the wall black metal.
Sabbath > Abbath :p
Especially the Dio years, or hell, any of the non-Ozzy years. Ozzy years had the more legendary songs, but the later years were much better musically

Reactions: Black Wizard

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I like the Dio years better.

Most people think it's an odd choice, but Computer God is actually my favorite Sabbath songs.

Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Nick

Reaction score
Ozzy years will forever be my favorite, but that's just because it's the music I grew up on. Children of the Grave and War Pigs are still two of my favorite songs

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Ozzy years will forever be my favorite, but that's just because it's the music I grew up on. Children of the Grave and War Pigs are still two of my favorite songs
Great songs, of course. But Ozzy had a ton of shit music as well that most people conveniently forget about.

Wait.... wasnt it Ozzy that sang Crazy Train?
Yes. And if you liked that song, let me also suggest checking out these two songs which are related to Crazy Train, but not related to each other :D