What is the first song that comes up when you search your favorite band/artist?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
First impressions have a huge impact on everything in life, and music is no exception. So what is the first thing someone is going to hear when they search for your favorite band/artist?

Here's mine ~

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I can't really say I have a favorite band or artist anymore. I mainly listen to music without lyrics, like gaming/chill music.

But when I think "favorite song"...
This is always the one that comes to mind:

It has been a favorite of mine since the 90's and I still love it. I was 7 when it came out.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I don't really have a favorite band, but last year I was all over Hollywood Undead. First song that pops up funnily enough is called Undead

This one's my first though, I found it while looking at fanart for the Warrior Cats in middle school

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Typed his name on GoOgLe and clicked on videos, this was at the top of the list

Reactions: Nick

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I can't really say I have a favorite band or artist anymore. I mainly listen to music without lyrics, like gaming/chill music.

But when I think "favorite song"...
This is always the one that comes to mind:

It has been a favorite of mine since the 90's and I still love it. I was 7 when it came out.

You can tell you're married to a Brit when your favourite artist is Oasis, they are still so big over here nearly 10 years after their break up its insane. Its like Joy Division, The Stone Roses and Oasis are all like the hallmark of timeless British music.

Anyway, aye here is mine:

(I guess UK Youtube hates Wonderwall but Don't Look Back In Anger is way better)

Making a list of my favourite artists would be a list the length of my arm so here is my top 5 from this week according to Spotify.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You can tell you're married to a Brit when your favourite artist is Oasis, they are still so big over here nearly 10 years after their break up its insane. Its like Joy Division, The Stone Roses and Oasis are all like the hallmark of timeless British music.

Anyway, aye here is mine:

(I guess UK Youtube hates Wonderwall but Don't Look Back In Anger is way better)

Making a list of my favourite artists would be a list the length of my arm so here is my top 5 from this week according to Spotify.

Oh Adam...

I liked Oasis in the 90's, long before I married my Brit :pity: