What is the first song that comes up when you search your favorite band/artist?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nick

Reaction score
That's pretty much the only Radiohead song I know, lol.
That's a big problem. Listen to OK Computer if you wanna hear more, and if you like it you'll fall into absolute madness after listening to everything else

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I plan on going back and listening to everything posted in here eventually, as I suggest all of you do as well. Good to broaden your musical horizons.

That said I'm three songs into OK Computer and it's just not clicking. But that's the beautiful thing about music, there's something for everyone.

Nick

Reaction score
That's the second song on the album. Wasn't feeling it.
This may not end well for you. Paranoid Android is probably most Radiohead fan's favorite, and if not favorite in their top 5 or 10. Let Down and No Surprises are beautiful (and sad) though, maybe you'd like those.

Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I've never really listened to "Brittish" music. I hv listened to some German music though. I may not understand German but my Friend, He has been learning German lately and has refered me to certain German music to listen to.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I've never really listened to "Brittish" music. I hv listened to some German music though. I may not understand German but my Friend, He has been learning German lately and has refered me to certain German music to listen to.

You likely have listened to British born bands though. There have been many who have been popular in the US for decades now.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Cuz I'm still awesome :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

I think it's safe to say Radiohead just doesn't do it for me though. Can't say I didn't give them a shot.
Pfft. You blackmetalheads are all alike.

I almost took German in high school just so I could translate Rammstein songs without looking it up. Decided it was too much work.
Such overrated

Hey! There is only one or two songs I like from the Beatles. :emoji_confused:
That's acceptable, as I'm sure they were McCartney-created. Anything Lennon touched was a fucking cancer to society

Reactions: Black Wizard