What is the first song that comes up when you search your favorite band/artist?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nick

Reaction score
Great songs, of course. But Ozzy had a ton of shit music as well that most people conveniently forget about.
I enjoy most of his music with Sabbath, but a lot of his solo stuff doesn't do it for me - especially some of his recent releases. Mr. Crowley is awesome. Randy Rhoads was amazing

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Great songs, of course. But Ozzy had a ton of shit music as well that most people conveniently forget about.

Yes. And if you liked that song, let me also suggest checking out these two songs which are related to Crazy Train, but not related to each other :emoji_grin:

Jessie's Girl. Love that one. And the first one with Dweezil was pretty Good as well.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Oh yeah for sure, Ozzy's solo stuff is incredibly hit or miss. Blizard of Ozz, Diary of a Madman, and Bark at the Moon were all pretty solid, and then it's either a few decent songs here and there or complete garbage for all of the other albums.

Also I like how this basically just turned into a music discussion thread. Which I am entirely okay with.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Oh yeah for sure, Ozzy's solo stuff is incredibly hit or miss. Blizard of Ozz, Diary of a Madman, and Bark at the Moon were all pretty solid, and then it's either a few decent songs here and there or complete garbage for all of the other albums.

Also I like how this basically just turned into a music discussion thread. Which I am entirely okay with.
It's the least blackest of metal thread ;)

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Too hard to pick 1. So here's 3.
Good song, though Blackbird should at least have twice as much views than this one.
Not my favorite song of the new album, but great anyways.
Most of the songs from "Drones" are better than this, but it ain't bad as some say.

Reactions: Jeffry Mason