What could Triple H's big Raw Announcement be?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
How would a brand split address Royal Rumble Controversy?
I already explained in a previous post. Well, it would address the fact that DB never got a rematch... He's not in the main event. He never lost the title. The 30 day defense policy didn't apply to Brock... Thus triple h is bringing back the exclusive world heavyweight championship to smack down. Which then means Rollins fights db at fast lane for the title. Winner being champion. And Rollins can cash in on either championship.

This is a long shot but I can possibly see it happening.

Triple h will add that some feel Db shouldn't have had to compete in the rumble to begin with and he never lost his title. So triple h will give him a chance to steal the show. He's addressing why people booed roman and the issues of the royal rumble match.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
this would be dope as fuck

it is going to have to happen again soon, and seems like something HHH would favor. The killing of the brand split wreaks of Vince

It's funny because for quite a while I used to want to see the brand extension end. Now that it's been gone, I think it needs to come back. It's very much that I didn't know what I had until it was gone.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It's funny because for quite a while I used to want to see the brand extension end. Now that it's been gone, I think it needs to come back. It's very much that I didn't know what I had until it was gone.
At a certain point WWE's roster was relatively thin and there weren't really enough guys for the Brand Split. That's around the time Kane and Rey Mysterio were the focus of Smackdown.

but now, yea, we need it bad. Way too many talents needing screen time

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
WrestleZone said:
As noted, Triple H will be making a major announcement on Raw tomorrow night, which will supposedly “shake the foundation of WWE to its core,” and address the controversy surrounding the Royal Rumble PPV.

WWE has posted the following on Instagram with regards to the announcement, teasing it might involve Dean Ambrose:
80022b87e4e7758fa712c9fe760b6f86.png
I am now intrigued. They did one as well for Bryan though.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Doesn't make sense to me. How does Wyatt factor into it, and why would Ambrose be placed into that position?

I was totally joking.

Of course it doesn't make sense, but that's kinda WWE's thing, I guess. Can't say I'd be shocked if something liked that happened for real.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
A stupid things would be just a match announcement, Reigns vs. Someone in the authority for Roman's title match at Wrestlemania due to The Rock's interference. (Or... the Rock himself:hmmm:)

Giving Bryan a shot again because Pennsylvania keeps forcing the WWE to do so.

Or... the Curtis Axel thing :happy: