What could Triple H's big Raw Announcement be?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Triple H came out on SmackDown and said he has an announcement that will 'shake the core of the WWE Universe'.

What do you guys think it will be? It's promo'd as if it will be regarding Reigns/Rumble result.

Maybe Reigns joins the authority? :nope:

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
They're going to have Reigns face Curtis Axel since Axel was never eliminated at the Rumble.

If Reigns wins, he goes on to headline Wrestlemania. If Axel wins, they have to have another Royal Rumble at the Fast Lane PPV.

And Reigns has to compete against Axel with both hands tied behind his back and a blindfold. And if he loses, he doesn't get to compete in the new Royal Rumble.

Sounds legit, right?

wk

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
They're going to have Reigns face Curtis Axel since Axel was never eliminated at the Rumble.

If Reigns wins, he goes on to headline Wrestlemania. If Axel wins, they have to have another Royal Rumble at the Fast Lane PPV.

And Reigns has to compete against Axel with both hands tied behind his back and a blindfold. And if he loses, he doesn't get to compete in the new Royal Rumble.

Sounds legit, right?

wk

Best announcement ever!

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score

Sounds legit, right?

wk
I'd be down for that!

However, it'll probably be him challenging the Stinger for WM.

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I'd be down for that!

However, it'll probably be him challenging the Stinger for WM.
Triple H had already touched on that before mentioning his announcement, they're doing a face off at Fast Line. His announcement Monday is supposed to be directly correlated to the 'controversial' Rumble ending.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Triple H had already touched on that before mentioning his announcement, they're doing a face off at Fast Line. His announcement Monday is supposed to be directly correlated to the 'controversial' Rumble ending.
They're gonna play hockey at fast lane?!?! Even better!!!! :yay:

See, cause you said face off.......hockey......get it?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
It'll be one of 3 things..

1. Curtis Axel, as WK jokingly was saying earlier.. but I believe with the timing of the tweets from Axel the way it is that something will actually come from that. Possibly a match between Axel and Reigns with Reigns crushing Axel to shut him up.

2. Announcing Roman Reigns' Fast Lane opponent... Daniel Bryan. (Why? Because the fans booed Reigns but cheered Bryan, so let's see who really deserves a shot at WM)

3. Announcing a stipulation for the Lesnar/Reigns WM match (but I think it's a little early for that.)

I think HHH will continue talking about Sting until Fast Lane when they beat up each other a little bit and HHH promptly sets up the WM match but the announcement Monday will have nothing at all to do with Sting.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
As Bryan was never defeated to lose the championship, he gets a match with Roman Reigns to decide who fights Lesnar at WrestleMania.

plz.

no? :heyman:

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Since he said the controversy of the Royal Rumble would be addressed and that controversy is directly linked to Daniel Bryan, it'll obviously have something to do with Bryan. I wouldn't put it past him to troll people with the Curtis Axel stuff at first just for the lolz before giving the real announcement, though.

Either Roman Reigns will face off with Daniel Bryan at Fast Lane to determine who will really face Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania, or (the thought of this is delicious and luscious to my brain) he announces that Brock Lesnar will defend his WWE World Heavyweight Championship one last time before Wrestlemania against Daniel Bryan at Fast Lane. The justification for either option despite Bryan fairly losing the Royal Rumble match could be that Bryan was forced to forfeit his championship last year and never actually lost it in in-ring competition.

Of course, people aren't gonna suddenly start cheering Roman Reigns again just because they gave Bryan a title shot and had him lose, so should that title match actually happen at Fast Lane, maybe they'll be some sort of non-finish or something that grants Bryan another shot at Wrestlemania. Either way, unless they're fucking with us in some way (which would be a pretty stupid thing for them to do), the WM main event looks like it's gonna be either Lensar vs Bryan or Lesnar vs Bryan vs Reigns.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
HHH's announcement is gonna be like 'LOL, I trolled yer asses. I just wanted you to tune in to RAW.' *leaves the ring*

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I really don't know. I guess Lesnar/Bryan on Fast Lane is a possibility.

Lesnar working Fast Lane? :booker2:

Even though he was included in that promo for Fast Lane, I don't see him working it.