whan did hhh win his last title and what year was it?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
DX_3:16 said:
did you know that the two hour title reign triple H had was not the shortest...

yokozuna at mania something i forgot i think it was 3 might be wrong he ahd it for less than one hour . he won it hogan vrsed him and he lossed Triple H had one match in between his loss so we was not the shortest.

Brian Kendrick's Biceps said:
i think it was mania 6??

Wrestlemania 3's main event was Hogan vs. Andre and Wrestlemania's 6 main event was Hogan vs. The Ultimate Warrior. I think what you all are thinking of was Wrestlemania 9.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yup it was WM 9. Yoko had just won the title from Bret Hart, and then proceeded to lose it to Hogan in about 3 minutes.

The match wasn't 3 minutes. That was about the time it took for Hogan to get to the ring, challenge Yokozuna, and beat him. Total match time was about 45 seconds.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Yep as everyone else said

This year: WWE title
05 from Orton..
04 from HBK I think... and that other douche.

kinda incorrect

HHH regained the title at Unforgiven 2004 from Orton

then he was stripped on Raw after a typical chaotic ending in a triple threat match against Edge and the Invisible Man in late 2004

He eventually regained the title at NYR 2005 in the elimination chamber but nobody was helding it

he lost the title at WM21 to Batista

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
kinda incorrect

HHH regained the title at Unforgiven 2004 from Orton

then he was stripped on Raw after a typical chaotic ending in a triple threat match against Edge and the Invisible Man in late 2004

He eventually regained the title at NYR 2005 in the elimination chamber but nobody was helding it

he lost the title at WM21 to Batista

After Orton pinned the Douche at Summerslam

After the Douche had Edge tapping out, Edge had him pinned at the same time.

Orton pinned Batista, Triple H pinned Orton to get it back.

Batista won the RR and picked Triple H instead of JBL.

Yes I know, I saw all of that live, it's just my brain's a little fuzzy, I was trying to go back to when Goldberg won it.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Please let's not start this again. Addict, only 7 posts in and you're not going to make a lot of friends if you bring that up on every HHH thread like some other members *coughroxxicough*. So take it to the HHHate thread and leave it there.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^lol poor roxxi. please no hhh arguements. its like scrolling past spam

HHHforever

Reaction score
Haha don't worry I'm not arguing, in fact I'm advocating against the argument, at least on this thread. I just had to get a little shot on roxxi, it's just what I do :)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^ i know. roxxi hasnt complained about him today, and shes been online. i wonder whats wrong

HHHforever

Reaction score
Hmm, very interesting. He bitched about the new set on the thread with the picture on it so I'm guessing he'll say that HHH actually designed it or something and that's why it sucks(which btw I don't think it does).