whan did hhh win his last title and what year was it?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Hmm, very interesting. He bitched about the new set on the thread with the picture on it so I'm guessing he'll say that HHH actually designed it or something and that's why it sucks(which btw I don't think it does).

lol. too true.

^ whos roxxi?

roxxi laveaax fanboy

HHHforever

Reaction score
If you don't know than you don't want to know and you should just pretend he doesn't exist haha.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^haha yea, it's probably not going to be good. Oh well at least it'll give us something to talk about tonight. I'm also guessing he's saving all his HHH bitching for after Raw tonight assuming trips wins his mystery match.

i dont think he will. i actually think tripper will win elimination chamber at NWO and not ever be in the RR

HHHforever

Reaction score
Umm yea I think he will win, but I won't be shocked if he loses. He won't win the RR, but I think he gets in and finishes in the final two with him vs. probably Taker, which will kick ass imo because that's something we never get to see.

i think the final four for RR will be batista kennedy hbk and taker, with taker getting the win

HHHforever

Reaction score
Interesting. I'd really like to see Kennedy finish high up there like that. I also agree that HHH will win the EC, but I think he will be in the Rumble. I mean the Rumble is a big deal and I can't see HHH not competing in it unless he was injured like last year.

but its part of his big babyface angle, that hes overcoming the odds

HHHforever

Reaction score
Yea which is why their either going to put him up against the returning Big Show or in some ridiculous handicap match or something and he'll win. Then at the Rumble the final 4 will be like him, Taker, Batista, and someone else good and he'll come up just short. Then when it seems like he's out of options he'll go to the EC and win. I'm still curious to see if he feuds with Orton if Orton will kick HBK in the head to piss HHH off.

i think they will try to take the orton hhh feud away from hbk. he shoudnt have any part in it

HHHforever

Reaction score
Yea, but Orton always makes things personal by kicking someone in the head i.e. Matt Hardy and there's really no one close to HHH on Raw other than HBK.