Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
thanks, just fyi im currently reading back (on page 20 now, dis gon take a bit).

id like to know :

why poyser in your top 3 (i can deduce myself and juice)

also why odo in your own words.

edit: and tweet duh. apologies if you mentioned it in another post but if you can indulge me that be rad.

Poyser A) pointed out char claiming wasn't allowed very early which I think is a townish thing to say in Game Thread, if ur scum I think u just let ur QT know and hope a towny will :slip:

I might be giving this too much credit for the reason that I definitely wouldn't have known char claiming wasn't allowed before he said it lol and probably would have full claimed with my duel and been modkilled

Further, I think he was the first to point out that despite Juice being scummy she was showing vast similarities to last game (where she was town), don't think he necessarily does this as scum (I guess unless Juice is also scum but I don't think she is. )

Reactions: Death Meta Knight

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I agree with the Poyser points too, his push on me has felt natural rather than trying to get a mislynch

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I disagree that Odo is scum. I think he'd definitely have done something with Juice as a scum team mate.

I believe it was Star Wars mafia, me and Barry were gettin' into a good ole multi page debate and Odo as scum mate intervened for Barry. I think he'd do the same here.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
pls how be confirmed
I could caption about 10-20 of her posts of even more with the word "clueless" and I generally associate cluelessness with town because a game is hard to understand as town.

The flip definitely clouds that a little but not enough to change my mind on her.

Also agree with what someone said about her probably being reigned in by a team as scum.

She also just vibes too much like last game for me to doubt she is town

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Likeliest town, I’d say Jeff, Tweet, and juice. Can’t imagine juice being scum and I find reading good active players very easy, neither of you have pinged me at all so :draper2

likeliest scum, I’d say Joe, and then CPs posts look designedto incite other people than actually do anything himself. I’ve still got my hunch on Chris too, and I think he’s doing just enough to skate by. This is why evans and juice constantly ranting is a problem cause it gives scum plenty of cloud cover

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don’t really care about being sussed per se but I’m really struggling to see how you think my play in this game resembles any scum game I have on record lmao

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I disagree that Odo is scum. I think he'd definitely have done something with Juice as a scum team mate.

I believe it was Star Wars mafia, me and Barry were gettin' into a good ole multi page debate and Odo as scum mate intervened for Barry. I think he'd do the same here.
Agree on Odo but he along with me should take most responsibility for that flip and I'm not going to scum read myself

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Chris - Pretty happy still with my Chris town read from earlier on, his additional posts since then haven't changed anything for me.
CraigPelton - Baity, TMI posts about me being right, it's happened before. This is definitely a gut/meta read.
JoeExotic - With Juice's scum flip inevitable, I think this makes Joe more likely to be town from her posts
Juice - Inconsistencies, TMI with 100% town reads, not scum hunting as much as last game, more concerned about setting JoeExotic for a lynch.
Hank
Odo - pretty confident this is town Odo, the cause for light blue to dark blue change is because of my post above re: Star Wars mafia with Barry
Poyser - agree with points above + his pushes and posts have felt natural to me, plus he's been mean to me, normally sign of a town Poyser :bosque
Alco - pretty confident Alco is town, not much else to add from my previous reads list.
Raidokken - same as before, feels like town Haza, the previous points made about the duel I still stand by
Death Meta Knight - not much has changed here, the post about not giving a free pass turned this from light blue to dark for me.

I think likely scum team then will be in:
Phenom
MyPrerogative
Doddsy
Tweet
Lethal Banks
Carter
Rugrat
Kajuh

Last edited:

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
NINJA'd, I'm gonna edit the above post to reflect my town lean as Haza answered my question as I was typing that out ^

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Also agree with what someone said about her probably being reigned in by a team as scum.

I can see your points and 0 point in debating any further to try and change your mind.

But this part of the post here:
What if her scum team are inactives?

How does that change your thinking?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I can see your points and 0 point in debating any further to try and change your mind.

But this part of the post here:
What if her scum team are inactives?

How does that change your thinking?

Kind of a stupid question lol, it would obviously moot the point

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Agree on Odo but he along with me should take most responsibility for that flip and I'm not going to scum read myself

why would being wrong on a player lead to a scum read?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’d like folks to elaborate on Poyser too. I’m getting a very strange, almost indy vibe. I don’t really want to explain it just yet, but I want it on record

Status
Not open for further replies.