Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
why would being wrong on a player lead to a scum read?

It wouldn't always. There are other variables. Insistence on the lynch, certainty of the outcome alongside the push...both of which weren't favorable to you on this occasion

I will also make it clear I was filling out three names for Jeff. My only actual scum read is Tweet

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I don't like that you seem to have JoeX next in line though. Back to back low hanging fruit etc

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don't like that you seem to have JoeX next in line though. Back to back low hanging fruit etc

tbh, none of the active forefront players look explicitly scummy to me, and I completely disagree with your assessment on tweet

pretty sure CP and Poyser aren’t low hanging fruit either

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It wouldn't always. There are other variables. Insistence on the lynch, certainty of the outcome alongside the push...both of which weren't favorable to you on this occasion

I will also make it clear I was filling out three names for Jeff. My only actual scum read is Tweet

I mean I explained it, did I not? I even said I was playing smark more than him which is fair cause I know nothing about his play but have played like 10 smark games

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I’d like folks to elaborate on Poyser too. I’m getting a very strange, almost indy vibe. I don’t really want to explain it just yet, but I want it on record

How do you mean by indie vibe? Wouldn't an indie player be approaching this as their town game?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Sorry for being absent had college all day also what is happening ive seen all the stuff about me being voted :mj4

I have 1 question... what makes @Juice so confident im going to flip scum... off 7 posts :heston

I agree with this... personally i believe both Juice and Hank are town players... even though juice has been gunning for me :bosque

my reasoning believing these 2 are town players is simply based off their gameplay.

My only other town read is @Death Meta Knight again based of gameplay.

Im still a fairly new player still learning how all this shit works, im struggling a bit for content tbh :tripsdead:

This doesn't look favourable. Huge scum tells because people are struggling for content.

This seems a little opportunistic to point out when everyone knows it anyway,

do you think he is unaware that struggling for content is a scum tell?

Wildly hopeful that a scum player announces an ongoing scum tell he is experiencing lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
How do you mean by indie vibe? Wouldn't an indie player be approaching this as their town game?

yes and no. Indies scumhunting, but they never position themselves at the forefront. Think back to my SK win last year

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
I haven't read any of joe's posts

good night
I'm not a huge fan of that Kaju vote either lol

I will unvote I don't want a snipe majority when others can still react to what Poyser was saying there. There's about 3 hours left. I'll be around for the entire time.
Looking back at his posts this morning, i might prefer Evans again as the lynch here. Looks like Joe won't be coming on to claim anyway so that'd be a blind lynch.

as my opening volley, these posts are fucking garbage imo . big reason why joe didnt get lynched.

alco's reason pointing out ONE persons vote is trash logic and I think he saw an opening is trash logic.

then he slimely goes back to evans.

CP just plains out refuses to do shit and bounces.

I dislike these posts

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
tbh, none of the active forefront players look explicitly scummy to me, and I completely disagree with your assessment on tweet

pretty sure CP and Poyser aren’t low hanging fruit either
CP and Poyser have nothing to do with the post I made. You said JoeX was most likely to be scum atm

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Poyser isn’t really engaging evans directly from what I see, he’s more persuading other people to pick up the baton

now, there’s a decent chance I may have overlooked something as this fane is borderline unreadable

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I mean I explained it, did I not? I even said I was playing smark more than him which is fair cause I know nothing about his play but have played like 10 smark games

Yes. The final part of my point here was that explaining being wrong was always going to be facile. Your reasoning for him being scum was sound, regardless of your alignment. So yes, you did. But I don't weight it towards your alignment at all.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Poyser also spent of a lot of time bullshitting pretending he gave a shit about Juice, and I bought about 0 of that if im being honest lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yes... I think Joe is scum, hence me voting him. You were insinuating I’m chasing low hanging fruit - how do you apply that to actually playing the game?

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
What I mean by that, is that he padded a lot of his post count while adding absolutely no bite to anything

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yes. The final part of my point here was that explaining being wrong was always going to be facile. Your reasoning for him being scum was sound, regardless of your alignment. So yes, you did. But I don't weight it towards your alignment at all.

so then why are you allowing me being wrong to affect your read? You even said you can’t scumread yourself as a reason to scum read me?

Status
Not open for further replies.