Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
If you actually bothered to read the game - instead of clearly just targeting me because its me
You would know Poyser and MyP are very much being looked with a fine tomb comb for the way they involved themselves around the bandwagon. You aren't aware of this - because all you care about his killing me off - and you have zero cares about the game information - just driven by your own rage. You death tunneled me last game - when you repped back in the game even more than you had been when you were alive. And you've continued to death tunnel from the get go in this game at the expense of ruining the game for others. Nothing Ive done in this game is remotely seen as scummy.

Please can you answer the question, I'm trying to keep it game related here and have backed my points up with receipts.

Why does everyone else get a pass when it's enough for you to give JoeExotic a definite scum read for just jumping onto a wagon?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
you didn't read my last few posts properly - if you actually did you would already know the answer to your question.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
you didn't read my last few posts properly - if you actually did you would already know the answer to your question.

I'm not on about Poyser or MyP though in relation to the bandwagon, I'm talking about me and Alco primarily as they were considered slimy votes by other players.

Why is it enough for you to think JoeExotic is without shadow of a doubt scum, but you haven't pushed anyone else as much as you did JoeExotic.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Anyway, clearly the apology was horseshit.

So yeah, do what ya need to. I'll be back at some point to catch up on the game.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I'm not on about Poyser or MyP though in relation to the bandwagon, I'm talking about me and Alco primarily as they were considered slimy votes by other players.

Why is it enough for you to think JoeExotic is without shadow of a doubt scum, but you haven't pushed anyone else as much as you did JoeExotic.

Why did you not just say yourself and Alco then? You are deliberately difficult, because you don't actually care about anything I have to say. I don't know why I am bothering anymore, you've got no interest in actually playing this game.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
OOPS

Last edited:
Reactions: Death Meta Knight

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
poyser, juice and yourself for town

tweet for scum and if I had to round out three throw in Hank and Odo but i've softened on Hank being scum slightly in recent pages

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
like you said its really hard right now with what some have (or haven't) contributed

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
poyser, juice and yourself for town

tweet for scum and if I had to round out three throw in Hank and Odo but i've softened on Hank being scum slightly in recent pages

thanks, just fyi im currently reading back (on page 20 now, dis gon take a bit).

id like to know :

why poyser in your top 3 (i can deduce myself and juice)

also why odo in your own words.

edit: and tweet duh. apologies if you mentioned it in another post but if you can indulge me that be rad.

Last edited:

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Raidokken

Why is Juice confirmed town for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.