Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Did Juice not throw out a "so and so is 100% town/scum" multiple times last game tho?

Her earlier reads were primarily sure players were scum

Reactions: Chris

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
In fact that’s a point I haven’t considered.

Juice was calling multiple players scum last game early - think she had 2/3 scum reads such as me, PHEN0M, Haza etc

Mostly 100% town reads this game aside from JoeExotic, including me with 10 posts that were fluff

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Her earlier reads were primarily sure players were scum

If this is true then that would be relevant then for sure, I don't have time to check myself though. I thought she'd done similar refusing to vote people bc of how sure she was sure they were town tho despite what anyone else in the game was thinking or telling her at the time

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
If this is true then that would be relevant then for sure, I don't have time to check myself though. I thought she'd done similar refusing to vote people bc of how sure she was sure they were town tho despite what anyone else in the game was thinking or telling her at the time

Check my most recent post, have the names I’ll get receipts when I’m back on my pc

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Updated Reads List:

TOWN -- --- ----- -- ----------- - - -SCUM --- - - - -PHEN0M Chris CraigPelton JoeExotic MyPrerogative Doddsy Tweet Lethal Banks Carter Rugrat Juice Hank Odo Poyser Alco Kajuh Death Meta Knight - - -------- - NO FUCKING CLUE

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
In fact aside from an early vote on Ingonious and her irregular pushing on JoeExotic, has she done that much scum hunting this game?

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
In any case, as I said prior to day ending, I'm not averse to being incorrect (and i was on ingo myself as well) . While I didn't really consider the qt stuff any sort of gotcha moment, I'm also not willing to simply forgive some inconsistencies in statements and what i could consider as objectively grandiose statements that, in this case, could easily appear as TMI oopsies.

And while early EV was perhaps acting similar to how we were in our scum game in NORSE, the later part of his comments remind me much more of either town/indie EV. at least thats what my gut tells me now.

edit: while obviously not a fan of the methods used or aggression etc, im fine with not just giving juice a pass is all

Last edited:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Town
............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\.............. Scum

• Love
Reactions: Doddsy

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I want to apologize If I've ruined anyone experience - I just not used to people targeting me and pretending they are doing it 'in the spirt of the game' when it feel much more like hazing/bullying
Hank once tunneled me all game because I posted within the first 10 pages of a game, and in the game prior I didn't get into the thread until later than that. You get used to it lol

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
side note: when did you guys start using that weird ---- crap . its ugly and its crap. just use color coding like regular hoomans :p

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Ugh, Odo fucked us!

Hehe

Alco

Reaction score
Updated Reads List:

TOWN -- --- ----- -- ----------- - - -SCUM --- - - - -PHEN0M Chris CraigPelton JoeExotic MyPrerogative Doddsy Tweet Lethal Banks Carter Rugrat Juice Hank Odo Poyser Alco Kajuh Death Meta Knight - - -------- - NO FUCKING CLUE
:rock3

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I think that's Odos way of saying I'm town, because my avatar (NOT ME IRL, NOT YET ANYWAY) is bald

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Let's Lynch Doddsy I'm getting SCUM vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.