Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Vote: Phenom

I have no idea why there is any pressure on Poy at the moment - make me think a few of the people voting him are mafia at this point - although I have 100% certain that Phenom will flip mafia this game
I think we won't get a lynch tonight - unless a really fast bw starts without any real reason behind it. Most of you don't recognise Hank as the obvious mafia (hence why I wont waste my vote on him today) but Phenom is the only other viable candidate. Anyone voting Poyser is clueless.
I don't need to justify myself - to someone I've already made it known that is 100% mafia. When Phenom flips mafia - you will be confirmed and join him in the graveyard.
I am still fairly certain Phenom is mafia - I am betting 100% that Phenom's Kill action will miss its target for another night.
It was just an rxn test, im not a roleblockee. Last mafia is OMB or Haza

@Death Meta Knight @Chris since we were discussing this around the same time, here's the 100% mafia quotes early game. There are more quotes about Haza but felt that one was enough and to be fair she wasn't 100% on Haza at first.

She was 100% town reading Poyser that game and argued for it a lot and I think this post in particular sums up her conviction for town Poyser:

Poyser is clearly town - if you think Poyser is mafia. You might as well just lynch me instead and just hand mafia an easy win.

Her other town reads that game are a stark contrast to this game with and even making gambits to try and catch scum like this sequence here:

Lethal voting me - confirms him as dumb town.
Unvote

Vote: Phenom

You voting for Lethal - seems to back up my previous view that Lethal is dumb town and you are mafia. I think it is safe to say - that at this point. One of you is mafia and one of you is town. We get Phenom today - and if we flips village Lethal tomorrow. GG
I trapped Phenom and he took the bait - by voting dumb town thinking a bw would begin. Its is time to bury Phenom.

She is scum my friends

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Hank once tunneled me all game because I posted within the first 10 pages of a game, and in the game prior I didn't get into the thread until later than that. You get used to it lol

Which game was this, not doubting just can't remember :bosque

I'm gonna do the same this game though whilst I still live because I believe you are Juice's teammate

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Remember when Evans and Evans Jr were right about everything and they just got ignored all game and scum (me) won lmao
I wanna back Evans here for the memes

This is the reason why, these feel like TMI, baity posts that I believe you make as scum, definitely done it recently, might even have been the game you're referencing here!

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
my only issue is that it kind of behooves me that if Juice had a team, they would have reigned her the fuck in at some point or bussed her. I suppose the former COULD be argued at a few point but idk. thats where things get a little annoying for me because well, thats not very team like behavior. same argument can be made for you, really.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I just find it funny that Hanks approach to me has been identical in two different games, but he is still pretending this is about scum hunting. Dude is triggered because I knew he wasn't town in FF on day one and has a vendetta on me now. Imagine letting your ego, destroy a game.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I just find it funny that Hanks approach to me has been identical in two different games, but he is still pretending this is about scum hunting. Dude is triggered because I knew he wasn't town in FF on day one and has a vendetta on me now. Imagine letting your ego, destroy a game.

But you were actively hunting scum last game, giving out multiple scum reads - this game you've been focused on defending Ingonious because you knew he was 100% town and throwing shade at @JoeExotic about how he's scum for bandwagonning on an earlier vote when more than one person did and you've not even gone near them with the same attitude.

Why does everyone else get a pass when it's enough for you to give JoeExotic a definite scum read for it?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
But you were actively hunting scum last game, giving out multiple scum reads - this game you've been focused on defending Ingonious because you knew he was 100% town and throwing shade at @JoeExotic about how he's scum for bandwagonning on an earlier vote when more than one person did and you've not even gone near them with the same attitude.

Why does everyone else get a pass when it's enough for you to give JoeExotic a definite scum read for it?

to clarify by attitude I mean to accuse them of being scum, nothing negative meant

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
my only issue is that it kind of behooves me that if Juice had a team, they would have reigned her the fuck in at some point or bussed her. I suppose the former COULD be argued at a few point but idk. thats where things get a little annoying for me because well, thats not very team like behavior. same argument can be made for you, really.

that's part of why I'm sure it's Juice, CP and one of the inactives lol

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
CP playing with that attitude of riding out the game whilst Juice gets eventually lynched in POE and hopes the inactive starts playing / does the same with them.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
This is the reason why, these feel like TMI, baity posts that I believe you make as scum, definitely done it recently, might even have been the game you're referencing here!
:slip:

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
CP playing with that attitude of riding out the game whilst Juice gets eventually lynched in POE and hopes the inactive starts playing / does the same with them.
I won't be riding for very long!

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
*Shrug* as i said imma take my time late and re-read this jazz. some rep-ins would be nice too. its all well and good to have theories but when your playing with half a deck theres still a lot of dart throwing involved

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

If you actually bothered to read the game - instead of clearly just targeting me because its me
You would know Poyser and MyP are very much being looked with a fine tomb comb for the way they involved themselves around the bandwagon. You aren't aware of this - because all you care about his killing me off - and you have zero cares about the game information - just driven by your own rage. You death tunneled me last game - when you repped back in the game even more than you had been when you were alive. And you've continued to death tunnel from the get go in this game at the expense of ruining the game for others. Nothing Ive done in this game is remotely seen as scummy.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
MyP didn't play that game

:slip:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1