Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Yes... I think Joe is scum, hence me voting him. You were insinuating I’m chasing low hanging fruit - how do you apply that to actually playing the game?
I'd bet if you're scum right now it's all you really have to do based on what you can see out there. Oh and catch an indy, Poyser per se?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
yes and no. Indies scumhunting, but they never position themselves at the forefront. Think back to my SK win last year

I think I follow. Essentially you believe that Poyser isn't leading as much as you'd expect from a town Poyser but the fact he's apart of the wagons and pushing some directions for scum is an indie trait, right?

I haven't really considered any indie spec yet, I'm more content on pushing my scum leads as we've all seen - but my reasons for townreading Poyser are he just seems natural.

Proper reading comprehension but didn’t comprehend her point properly :mjcry
You guys got your wires crossed. He thinks you were saying you’ve played with these people more than him

thay wasn’t what she was saying jeffo, she was saying that you saying that was weird

Like these for example felt like town Poyser, I don't see him pointing out things like this out if he's trying to remain under the radar with his role. He also hinted at having a role that contradicts my virgin claim which I doubt he does knowing he'll likely have to back up that later.

The only post that's really 'pinged' me is this post here, but I've left it alone as I feel like it leads into a semantics debate about what he meant by attitude and her posts.

I understand what he's saying about the attitude etc but I feel like I've disproved that her overall meta/behaviour and directions are a polar opposite to last game.

It’s mostly just the general attitude and how her posts just basically seem like a carbon copy from last game to this game from memory

and I say that as someone that greatly enjoyed her posts last game :heston

Then there's the personal tell for me with Poyser that as scum, he tends to be more amicable with me as he's successfully buddied me in the past as scum. Not experienced that Poyser this game, which makes me think town.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
so then why are you allowing me being wrong to affect your read? You even said you can’t scumread yourself as a reason to scum read me?
Again, you're more likely scum to me than others based on what I have in my brain right now. I'm not ready to vote for you but you should have some accountability for that first day mis-fire, as should I...

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If I’m scum, I don’t have to do Jack shit this game and just let this awful, disjointed and undeservedly arrogant town rip itself to pieces

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
@Odo my suspicion of you at the moment is that, well, I feel that your 100%+ certainty on Ingo was, regardless if its a smark game, well underneath you. the way you said you'd retire if wrong then no selling it a bit post flip certainly did you no favors and is giving me a bad taste. i also have a hard time believing you thought we still had time twice in this game. your not that asleep at the wheel.

edit: I mean to say twice you made a post making an error in how time is left. which again, seems unlike and beneath you

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
If I’m scum, I don’t have to do Jack shit this game and just let this awful, disjointed and undeservedly arrogant town rip itself to pieces

yup

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
What do you mean by no-selling the flip? What’s the protocol when you make a faulty conclusion - are you contractually obliged to post :francis as you guys all seem to love doing?

I was wrong, I’ll get over it

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
@Odo my suspicion of you at the moment is that, well, I feel that your 100%+ certainty on Ingo was, regardless if its a smark game, well underneath you. the way you said you'd retire if wrong then no selling it a bit post flip certainly did you no favors and is giving me a bad taste. i also have a hard time believing you thought we still had time twice in this game. your not that asleep at the wheel.

edit: I mean to say twice you made a post making an error in how time is left. which again, seems unlike and beneath you
Odo knew precisely when day was ending from the second I used my duel and he commented on the timing. Anything he said after this moment that I may have missed indicating he wasn't sure on timing is a flat out lie

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
As I’ve said several times, no ones play really tipped me off. Might be that I’m only playing in fits and starts

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Odo knew precisely when day was ending from the second I used my duel and he commented on the timing. Anything he said after this moment that I may have missed indicating he wasn't sure on timing is a flat out lie

well he made a comment about get a lynch done passed deadline that stunk to high heaven

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Guys, I was 11 minutes out :rock3

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yes, 12 hours previously

???????

Status
Not open for further replies.