Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
if I’m too surgical to miss deadline, surely I’m too surgical to enact a pointless wifom plan for basically no gain, right?

like, seriously, what’s the motive?

motive wise only real thing i could think of top of my head is you wanted to appear as if you were sticking to your joe read without losing him making you look good in the long run (obviously in this case you and joe would be teamates here)

but that has obviously some holes lol. I'm meerily pointing out I didn't particularly love the way you played certain parts of the phases and the end phase was certainly one I felt could have been handled better by a lot of ppl. could have used some better leadership and id expect you to do some handholding a bit here fully knowing the odds of someone like me not being awake extremely low. I'm not putting that entirely on your shoulders either however, tweet also probably waited to long for example, after telling someone to chill on votes.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Can you elaborate on why scummy though? I think there's a big difference between "POE / could be scum" and an active scum read?

I disagree about Alco, I think he's not likely to be scum tbh as per my own readslist, I'm still null on Kajuh/MyP, haven't seen a lot of their posts.

I can see what you mean about Lethal and I'm happy to upgrade him to a town lean based off this.

Fully agree with CP obvs being scum too.

for joe? I think a better read for me would be:

He's done absolutely nothing for me to read him town. I understand your reasoning to hm being town is predicated on Juice but thats obviously meaningless logic to me since I read her town lol

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Fuck my memory is just disintegrating, I’ve seriously no idea which game it was

Doddsy was scum in Heroes, he was the last lynch

Reactions: CraigPelton

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
for joe? I think a better read for me would be:

He's done absolutely nothing for me to read him town. I understand your reasoning to hm being town is predicated on Juice but thats obviously meaningless logic to me since I read her town lol

Yeah the Juice thing is the only reason I have him as a town lean - other than that he'd be null. If you compare his last few games, it's been pretty similar so I think the entrance is probably NAI. POE I agree about, just not sure he's done anything inherently scummy as of yet.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
wait juice is a girl? and hank is being mean to her? uhm wow okay, not cool..........

CraigPelton

Reaction score
where's my white knight smiley damn it

CraigPelton

Reaction score
to all my wrestling forum smurfs that know me best, I feel like Titania and I might still have sex

LMAO IT GETS CORRECTED TO SMURF

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So a quick glimpse at Doddy's entrances, one scum, one town and obvs this game.

Heroes: Doddsy started off with posts about being inactive and then came back straight into the game thread asking questions and actually pushing directions, about 40 pages in.

Final Fantasy: Drastic change in meta for me, his posts are lot more relaxed and care free with his opinions. Posts were a lot fluffier too especially calling out Poyser etc.

Hamptons Mafia:
Looks closer to FF with fluffy, carefree posts than the driven start in Heroes.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
juice has like 200 posts already in what her second game? no way she's scum right

CraigPelton

Reaction score
odo, jeff, alco, hank, juice, and (tentatively) haza town for me. poyser, doddsy, lethal scum. oh and probably chris too

RECEIPT

CraigPelton

Reaction score
when in doubt, shoot or cop an inactive

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
odo, jeff, alco, hank, juice, and (tentatively) haza town for me. poyser, doddsy, lethal scum. oh and probably chris too

RECEIPT

Which are your strongest reads and why (both scum & town pls)

Status
Not open for further replies.