Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
sorry but I'm fake upset with you rn

oh i'm sorry to hear that maybe i could give you some fake bricks and you could build a fake bridge?

:bosque

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
what the fuck did you just fucking say to me you fucking swell guy of a player

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
i'm gonna stop you right there, you most definitely didn't graduate top of your class in the fake anger

• Angry
Reactions: CraigPelton

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Let Eliza simmer the room

View attachment 7686
Is this meant to be a gif? Otherwise why post such a low res photo with hair in her face, come on I expect better

Guys, please avert your attention to Tay Conti's latest Instagram post.

And all shall be well.
:pals:

I remember when I was the worst one here y’all got way too aggro you’re making me look reasonable
The good old days :mjcry

Let's Lynch Doddsy I'm getting SCUM vibes
Rude

I disagree that Odo is scum. I think he'd definitely have done something with Juice as a scum team mate.

I believe it was Star Wars mafia, me and Barry were gettin' into a good ole multi page debate and Odo as scum mate intervened for Barry. I think he'd do the same here.
Don't hedge all your reads on Juice flipping scum please

If I’m scum, I don’t have to do Jack shit this game and just let this awful, disjointed and undeservedly arrogant town rip itself to pieces
Geez don't have to say it outright like that.

he's coming off as a scummy follower to me but also maybe with TMI if you look at his reaction to the ingo stuff contrasted with his willingness to follow people on other stuff. feels calculated
Eh, this is just fairly inaccurate for the most part tbh. I was fairly against following like the 3 main wagons on Chris, Ingo and Evans and I'm pretty sure I only voted for Joe all day. I don't really understand where you're coming from with this.

So a quick glimpse at Doddy's entrances, one scum, one town and obvs this game.

Heroes: Doddsy started off with posts about being inactive and then came back straight into the game thread asking questions and actually pushing directions, about 40 pages in.

Final Fantasy: Drastic change in meta for me, his posts are lot more relaxed and care free with his opinions. Posts were a lot fluffier too especially calling out Poyser etc.

Hamptons Mafia: Looks closer to FF with fluffy, carefree posts than the driven start in Heroes.
I mean I probably wouldn't look at my previous games for help, my play changes drastically fairly often depending on how fucked I can be

CraigPelton

Reaction score
@Doddsy I didn't mean you were following everything I meant what you were choosing to follow and not follow felt scummy and not really reasoned out or consistent

and you distancing yourself from pervious scum play is NOTED

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
but yeah it'd be swell if you expand on why you think Poyser/Lethal/Chris are scum. I agree with your town list.

what is your read on JoeExotic? he seems to be at the top of quite a few players list and you've given us a reads list with quite a few names who've mentioned him - curious as to why you haven't included him?

Or was it to avoid looking like you're sheeping Odo too much @CraigPelton?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
but yeah it'd be swell if you expand on why you think Poyser/Lethal/Chris are scum. I agree with your town list.

what is your read on JoeExotic? he seems to be at the top of quite a few players list and you've given us a reads list with quite a few names who've mentioned him - curious as to why you haven't included him?

Or was it to avoid looking like you're sheeping Odo too much @CraigPelton?
idk why people think joe is scum (I have no read at all on him) and am not sure when I was sheeping odo at all

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I mean I probably wouldn't look at my previous games for help, my play changes drastically fairly often depending on how fucked I can be

Yeah I get this and in your town game (FF) and this game, you've looked quite carefree, some jokes/fluffy posts and your general interactions have seemed less intense than prev. It's a stretch to say you'd be dark blue on a reads list but if your play can change depending how fucked you are; I'd attribute a care free, jovial game to someone who doesn't have the stress of being scum on their back and more likely town, especially when there's a recent meta of games that aligns with this

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I'd attribute a care free, jovial game to someone who doesn't have the stress of being scum on their back and more likely town, especially when there's a recent meta of games that aligns with this
hi

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
idk why people think joe is scum (I have no read at all on him) and am not sure when I was sheeping odo at all

Fair enough, what are your reasons for giving Odo a town read? He's been one of more the vocal players for wanting to push Joe.
Would you agree with @Raidokken that Ingonious & Joe are low hanging fruit that Odo's reaching for?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
@Doddsy I didn't mean you were following everything I meant what you were choosing to follow and not follow felt scummy and not really reasoned out or consistent

and you distancing yourself from pervious scum play is NOTED
If I don't think someone is scum and there's no real argument put forth as to why they are what exactly am I gonna follow?

I always distance myself from previous scum play.

Yeah I get this and in your town game (FF) and this game, you've looked quite carefree, some jokes/fluffy posts and your general interactions have seemed less intense than prev. It's a stretch to say you'd be dark blue on a reads list but if your play can change depending how fucked you are; I'd attribute a care free, jovial game to someone who doesn't have the stress of being scum on their back and more likely town, especially when there's a recent meta of games that aligns with this
I dunno I feel like FF was the only game recently where I actually tried tbh

CraigPelton

Reaction score
the overconfident read on ingo doesn't feel like something scum odo is gonna do and make himself look silly. I think he believed ingo was scum

CraigPelton

Reaction score
If I don't think someone is scum and there's no real argument put forth as to why they are what exactly am I gonna follow?

I always distance myself from previous scum play.
you really replied to the second point lol wow, defensive much

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
the overconfident read on ingo doesn't feel like something scum odo is gonna do and make himself look silly. I think he believed ingo was scum
He was very confident off very little, I'm not gonna outright call him scum for it but it's something I can see confident scum Odo thinking he can get away with. If we follow that idea him being annoyed that Haza used a duel kind of lines up as well

Status
Not open for further replies.