UWF - Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Smackdown 2/1/13 Edge (c) vs. Bray Wyatt

[video=youtube;fvVxQ-uXzKk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvVxQ-uXzKk[/video]

Edge walks out but not to the usual fanfare we’ve been accustomed to.

Skipping the pyro spot he slides in the ring under the bottom rope and pulls out his mic.

The Rated R European Champion Edge:
Humility is supposed to be the lesson taught in a loss and I’m here to tell you… I am no less humble now than I was before. Instead I am more motivated, I have more of a drive. Instead I am more dangerous now than I was before and it is all thanks to John Boy Cena. The guy that thinks he deserves everything handed to him on a silver platter. He would have tasted defeat at my hands but last week wasn’t the right time. But I guarantee you boy that there will come a time and when that time comes you will have your ass speared and you will be tasting blood. I guarantee you that I will whip your 1990s jean short wearin ass and there will be nobody and nothing that will be able to save you. I will get my revenge.

But for now… now I have to put my precious title on the line. A title that people just do not seem to understand. Instead they look at it and see it as a prop. They hold things and think… oh it is just a prop that nobody cares about. That nobody is looking to do anything with. No I took this title and I made it mean something. I took this belt from the other Jeff and I turned it into a real title. I turned it into something that people want. Then we look at Bray Wyatt… a guy that has sat on his ass for I dunno how long with that briefcase. That thing has become nothing more than a prop and now he is looking to add to his collection and take my title. But I got news for little Bray… it isn’t going to happen. I kicked his fat ass before and I’ll be sure to do it again. I’m not doing this for the bettering of Smackdown. I could careless about Smackdown. I’m not doing this to prevent YES from obtaining more notoriety and gold… I could careless about them. This is all for me. This is all for me to move and progress forward.

THIS BELT is what is important in UWF. Not that piece of crap TV title. I AM the real champion here in UWF. I AM the most sought after champion in UWF. I AM the one that people want to see. I AM the one that people strive the most to beat. I AM the fucking face of Smackdown and there is nobody out there that can deny it. Yeah I can suffer a defeat but that is not going to dethrone me. That is not going to stop my momentum. I’m like a freight train… you step on the tracks and I will run over your stupid self like that chick did on Banned from TV. I’m not stopping… if you dumb enough to get in my way… prepare to face the consequences.

Bray… you weren’t put in the way by choice but instead you were forced to be in this but I’m not going to show you any amount of sympathy whatsoever. Instead I’m going to look at you as I would Ambrose. Because he has the one thing I want. I want that world title and I will do anything and everything to ensure that the belt will be strapped firmly around my waist for all to see and marvel at. I’m looking to leave a trail of bodies behind me as I make my way towards the top. Not only that but you have sat on your ass all this time and now you are getting a shot at my belt and I’m going to make sure that when all is said and done you walk out with nothing more than that little briefcase that you refuse to use. And why? Because you just do not have what it takes. You know you will fail whenever you finally look to use it. Whereas someone like me would have succeeded on his first attempt to cash in. This is a message that will be plastered on Smackdown. This is a message that will be plastered all over UWF. THIS IS a message that will be tattooed all over you Bray Wyatt.

Edge is the real deal and in the end… there is nobody that can and will come close to my greatness. There is nobody out there that will be able to compete with me. I’m not holding back. I’m not going to allow some sort of illusion that you are in my league. I’m not going to allow the thought to even creep into your head that you have a chance in this match Bray. Instead I’m looking to destroy your morale before you even step foot in the ring and realize… you are facing a real man on a mission and will not stop until that mission is complete. The only thing that will be acceptable is your defeat. And it will happen Bray. It will.

Edge lowers his mic.

Reactions: 1 person

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Smackdown 2/8/13: Kings of Wrestling vs. Y.E.S

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

The crowd boos as Sandows music plays, Sandow walks out on stage with a look of frustration on his face looking around the arena before he begins to make his way down the ramp. Raising his microphone up as he does so.

SD_681_Photo_053.jpg

Damien Sandow:

If you all would for once in your lives be respectful, please remain seated and silent for the ache in my head has cut my patience short for your childish antics.

The crowd boos louder in spite of Sandows request, Sandow shakes his head disappointed in them all as he continues on.

One fortnight ago I stated that I would no longer go about imparting my lessons to the world lightly, thanks to your unreasonable response to my attempts in helping you I will forcefully open your eyes to the enlightenment I shall be shining down upon you all. I eradicated Eduardo Guerrero from this serial, and just last week I placed Jeff Jarrett in his place...with his shoulders on the mat. Once I proved my superiority over this simple minded buffoon I chose to depart without further incident...When I was unjustly accosted from behind by his cohort Del Rio. And in that moment they showed their true colors, as after Del Rio was embarrassed one week prior and Jarrett had emerged with yet another failure to his name they attacked me with a guitar. Yet you still choose to cheer these miscreants, these bad influences, I state that I will emerge victorious two weeks in a row and I do just that. Both these men make that same claim and lose, making them liars to each and every one of you…and once lost they accost my good person in a fit of shame and jealousy.

Sandow walks up the steel steps and steps into the ring.

The attack on my person will not go unpunished, as Mr. Wyatt and I shall be teaching these hoodlums a lesson in not only knowing their place but accepting it as well. My message is of much…much greater concern than the likes of these two ignorant failures. But their crimes cannot go without incident, they need to be taught a lesson and that same lesson shall be sent out through the airwaves to you all. So that you may accept your spot in the totem pole, and once you’ve accepted that small sliver of life for your own, you can learn by my message that you can become greater…but only by my hand. For once you choose to accept me as your savior, once you are enlightened you can become more than the likes of Jeff Jarrett and Alberto Del Rio…and while you can never achieve the enlightenment of Mr. Wyatt and Myself you can strive to be like us…to follow in our footsteps and become better people than you are now…You’re Welcome.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Friday Night Smackdown 2/8/13: Triple H vs. Edge

IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

MWU HA HA HA HA HA!

[video=youtube;QbtTgkdIOiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbtTgkdIOiM[/video]

The fans in attendance erupt into cheers as the well-known Motörhead theme begins to blare over the PA system, letting everyone within earshot know that they're about to be joined by the one and only Triple H. In no time at all, he walks out onto the stage, his head hung as he stands there, the neon lights flashing on his body. He looks up and sprays water forward from his mouth as he makes his way down the ramp. Once arriving at the bottom of it, he climbs onto the ring apron and takes a drink from the water bottle he's carrying, throwing it down as he looks out into the crowd before throwing his head and arms back, spraying water into the air. Triple H enters the ring through the ropes and motions to the ringside official for a microphone. He is granted one as the lights come up and his music fades out to silence.

h3-1.jpg

"The Game" Triple H:

Thank you, you don't know how much that means to me. It's reactions like that that brought me back, that kind of response is what made me fall in love with this business and stay in love with this business. Every time my body ached from night after night of bumping around the ring, when it seemed like the drives and flights would never end and the fatigue and the pain had me wondering why I was even bothering with this profession, why I was putting my body and my mind through this, as soon as my music hit and I stepped through that curtain, from venue to venue all around the world, it's ovations like that that gave me the answer to those questions, I do it because I love it. I do it, for you.

There were no pops when I entered the office building, no one chanting my name when I had to make tough executive decisions. My heart didn't race and the adrenaline didn't rush because the sweat wasn't pouring, the tears weren't falling, the blood...wasn't being shed. I wasn't Triple H anymore and nothing about that felt right because although I thought I was done with that part of my life, I wasn't even close.

When I made the decision to change all that, I felt an enormous weight lifted off of my shoulders and in an instant, I felt like myself again, it was almost like being reborn in a way because I saw things in a clarifying light I hadn't viewed them in for quite some time, like my senses had heightened, and though admittedly I was skeptical that I could actually come back, all that was gone once I breathed in and smelled blood.

I cannot begin to describe what that breath felt like, and when I exhaled, I was hooked all over again. The hunt for the top of the food chain was on, the "Cerebral Assassin" hadn't been properly fed in what seemed like a lifetime so I did what any malnourished carnivore in my situation would do, I went looking for food.

Last week during my first official appearance as an active Smackdown talent, I issued an open challenge to anyone on the roster that felt like they had the grapes to get into the ring with me and be my first opponent back. I left it up to Flair to pick the opponent, the location, the time, and whether or not the match would have a stipulation, and the "Nature Boy" didn't disappoint.

The location? The Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado. The time? Friday Night Smackdown, February the eighth. Stipulation? Singles, non-title. And the opponent? None other than the European Champion, the "Rated R Superstar" Edge!

Edge is arguably the measuring stick around here; after you climb into the ring with him, you know where you not only stand currently, but you also get a good feeling of how the rest of your ride is going to go. He's the European Champion for a reason after all, however, I am the "Game" for a reason, which means as good as you are, I'm that much better.

I'm not going to be another Eddie Guerrero; whether I win this match on Friday night, lose it, or we beat each other so severely that the referee calls it a draw, I will know where I stand when it is complete, as a man that's still got it and I will know how the rest of my ride on Smackdown is going to go, and trust me, it all looks bright.

I look forward to this match, Edge, I've been envisioning it since I first put on the business suit and stepped away, except now the opponent has a name and a face and it's not a daydream, it's a reality. It's a showdown no one thought they'd ever see because of my retirement and your neck injury, but here we are.

In three days, you play the game, and no matter how many Spears or Edge 'O Matics or Con-Chair-To's you dish out, you lose!

The fans break out into a "Triple H!" chant as "The Game" lowers his microphone and looks around at them, nodding as he soaks up the adoration. Suddenly the party is crashed when the music of his opponent begins to play.

Last edited:

Blizzard

Reaction score
Cena vs. Hardy

[video=youtube;mlR-NLWfOy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlR-NLWfOy4[/video]

As John Cena's entrance music blares out of the speakers, the audience stands up on their feet and explodes in cheers for one half of the Tag Team Champions. Once the intense drums kick in, Cena makes his way out onto the stage, excited as always, with his Tag Team Championship slinging across his waist. Cena is rocking brand new gear, as we see cargo shorts, and blue armbands, a blue cap and shirt. Cena stops mid-stage, as he turns his head to the camera before saying "It's time to do work, folks." Cena faces forward before slowly raising his hand to his face, saluting the ring as he springs forward before charging down the entrance ramp. Cena continues his journey to the ring as he passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring. Cena springs up, as he claps his hands, and bounces off the ropes. Cena has a huge smile on his face, as he nods his head, in approval of the reception tonight. Cena walks over to the corner, grabbing a microphone as he begins to speak.

dxdz6f.jpg

John Cena: There's some rowdy people up in here tonight! A lot of excitement in the air tonight, a lot of anticipation, because with each and every day that passes, we get one step closer to the biggest pay per view of the year, WrestleMania! And what a fortunate situation it's gain to be for my tag team partner, Dean Ambrose, as he is the World Heavyweight Champion, and he will be in one of the three World Championship main events during that monumental night! I'm proud of him, as I'm sure each and every single one of you are as well, however there's a couple of people who doesn't have the same opinion of us. One of them being my opponent this week on SmackDown. The other two? A couple of no good cowards who choose to attack from behind then face us like men.

The audience boos, showing their response to the two men in Robert Roode and Christian. Cena nods his head, in agreement with the response, continuing.

John Cena: Now, you see, Dean's and I moment to gain revenge will come but unfortunately I need to focus on one task at a time. And the more important task at the moment is my next challenge this Friday on SmackDown. And that challenge is none other than former World Heavyweight Champion, Jeff Hardy. Now, if my memory serves me correctly, Jeff and I have never much seen eye to eye. If even at all for that matter. So on SmackDown I don't expect a friendly contest. I'm expecting a fight. Because If I know anything about Jeff Hardy, it is that behind the crust of his rather hard and stubborn, enigmatic exterior, Jeff Hardy is and forever will be a fierce competitor. The Charismatic Enigma as he's commonly referred by. A man of great talent to the wrestling world, a man I've had many great encounters with in the past. The last being Survivor Series where Jeff defeated myself and Edge and become the new World Champion. He takes great pride in that, and I don't blame him at all. Bragging rights were definitely up for grabs, and he earned the right to brag appropriately. Only problem is, this fruity pebble's changed and losing's not a option now.

The audience explodes in cheers for Cena, as he continues.

John Cena: Let me ask you something, Jeff. How happy are you with everything you currently have? Not very good by the sounds of it. You're hot off the heels of losing your World Championship, and losing a rematch in your specialty, a Extreme Rules match. The direction for the Charismatic Enigma from this point forward is pretty unknown. I'm not sure what you have in plan for now as your luck seems to be pretty bad. Unforunately for you? On SmackDown, your luck goes from bad... to worse!

With passion and fire in his words, Cena lowers the microphone, awaiting an response from his opponent.​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Friday Night Smackdown 2/8/13: Triple H vs. Edge

[video=youtube;Tifv7qh_hmY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tifv7qh_hmY[/video]

The crowd is rather confused but start to enjoy the tunes of the old school game until they hear a voice.

I’m definitely playing the game!

As soon as Edge shows up on stage the boos start to come down hard on the champ. But in typical fashion he doesn’t let it phase him as he makes his way down the ramp and slides in under the bottom rope. He gets to his feet and looks at his opponent with a smirk on his face.

So you wanna tell me that it is time to play the game right? Well I think I know how to play the game… let’s see what do we have here.

Edge reaches in his pocket and pulls out an NES controller.

Up, Up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A Start. Oh looks like I found the right cheat… game over. You just lost. Edge tosses the controller out of the ring. Oh you liked what I did there? Oh in case you weren’t familiar… you know cause you’re like forty something… that was the Konami code. But then again since you are up in age you should know about it. But then that would be me giving you a little too much credit as you look to become John Cena Jr. over there giving praise, sucking up, and all that mess.

I mean really… is there ever going to be a guy that has a set of balls that comes out here and wants to fight? I’m tired of all these pansy guys coming out here… oh I respect the crowd. I love you guys, I do this all for you and blah blah… I’m going to wind up with diabetes because it is so damn sweet with all of you kissing up to the fans. What in the world have those idiots out there done? They have done nothing for any of us. All they do is sit there on their asses and pander to whatever we say or do. I mean really… and those are the people you want to impress? Those are the people you want to cater to? Those are the idiotic asswipes that you want to entertain? Then by all means get on the top rope and do some crazy somersault shooting star 720 mid air split that way they can cheer while you break your back when you land and someone like me will just pick up the pieces.

You aren’t the Cerebral Assassin anymore. You aren’t even close to that. You are nothing more than some idiotic game. And as I showed earlier… it is extremely easy to cheat a game and win. And just know that come Smackdown… I won’t even need a cheat code. I’ll just win the game the old fashioned way just to show you that… you don’t belong in my ring. Get back to the back and push papers like you supposed to. The game has passed you over.

Edge lowers his mic eyeing down Triple H and the smirk has left him.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Triple H looks straight across the ring at Edge, raising his microphone again.

"The Game" Triple H:

Ya know, somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew that one of these nights some punk was going to come out here and make those remarks, it's such an overly used cop-out I'd have to be completely oblivious not to have seen it coming. What surprises me is that it only took until my first match back for me to hear it, and not only that, you're the punk.

You, someone who I know has original material up his sleeve and can trade insults with the best of 'em, resorted to the cheap heat, you took the easy way out and not only that, you're up there yourself, hypocrite.

I mean is that, the video game reference that sounded like something that should've been in a Derrick Bateman promo, and the predictable "you aren't who you say you are" spiel really all you've got for me? Because if so I think you should go backstage and work out some cross-branded deal that lets Trish appear on multiple shows, that way she can cut your promos for you too.

This isn't kiddie hour, Edge, we aren't PG rated or pandering to children with toilet humor and recycled insults, this is a place for men and this is the time to get serious. You're tired of taking on pansies? Well what the hell makes you so tough after all the ridiculousness I just heard, the fact that you managed to throw that controller without breaking something?

You're asking to get humbled, and I'm in the mood to grant requests so consider it as though it's already happened because it more or less has, this little match of ours is just a formality. I'm going to kick your ass and I'm going to kick it hard, and there's nothing an achievement, a cheat code, or a button combination can do to stop it.

The intensity has increased as Triple H lowers his microphone again, he and Edge staring a hole through each other.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: Smackdown 2/8/13: Kings of Wrestling vs. Y.E.S

[video=youtube;E62RjfmI5to]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E62RjfmI5to[/video]

As the hard rockin' intro for Double J, Jeff Jarrett, plays on, Jarrett storms from the back, guitar in hand. He rushes the ring as the officials try to hold him back. Sandow simply rolls out of the ring and puts some space between him and the enranged Jarrett. As the King of the Mountain storms around the ring, Damien smirks and watches his opponent very closely.

Jeff Jarrett: Put me in my place, huh? Pinned my shoulders to the mat fair and square, huh? All the while hiddin' behind the referee and takin' cheap shots and shortcuts to get what ya want? Ya know what? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...shame on me. Honestly, I should have saw it comin'. That doesn't free you from the fact that your a lyin' scoundrel with no balls. No, really, you tell by the tight pink panties that you've got no balls.

Jarrett stares at Sandow as Damien mock laughs and mouths 'VERY FUNNY' as the crowd laughs.

Jeff Jarrett: Well, actually, it's not funny. You come into MY ring and pull shit like that? You gotta believe there are paybacks. And, BOY, are those paybacks a bitch! Much like you, Sandy. Only difference is this is no veiled threat like your sad arsenal of moves. No, when old Double J says there's gonna be a day of reckoning, you better believe that day's comin' and comin' soon! No, you want to come here and call me a liar? How about you climb your slimy ass up into the ring and say that to my face like a man? I dare say that you won't do it. Not without your BOY, Wyatt Burp, not here to back ya up. By the way, how is ole TUBBY? He still smartin' from the ass kickin' I gave him a few months ago? Is he still carryin' that blue suitcase around? I'm surprised he hasn't packed his bag and got out while the gettin's good!

Jarrett grins a wicked smile.

Jeff Jarrett: Oh, but it's too late now. He's gonna wished he had either packed his damned bags or cashed that sum bitch in, cause, after this week, he's gonna be in no shape to do either!

Jeff leans on the ropes and leers down at Sandow.

09-Jeff-Jarrett-1.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: As for you, Sandy, the only lessons or messages that are gonna be given will be delivered by yours truly and Del Rio, the one and only Kings of Wrestling! And the only crime is gonna be that your buddy, Danny, won't be there to take his lumps as well! But, that's ok. Well, save an ass kickin' just for him!

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

The crowd is cheering and chanting the name of Jeff Jarrett when suddenly the mood becomes much more sinister...

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

'Broken Out in Love' by Mark Crozer plays over the audio system and from the back walks Bray Wyatt, briefcase in hand, he produces a microphone and immediately begins to speak.

normal_By_Rulez_TXN_2012_12_12_HDTV_Pt1_28129_mp40  114.png

Bray Wyatt: Sometimes, folks need to hit rock bottom before they truly understand what it is that they were placed on this earth to do. Sometimes men, women and children need to be tortured, tormented and torn apart to truly see what their part in this life is. I've been there man, and I've been there more times than I'd care to recollect. Last week, I hit rock bottom again, I lost to a man who is a symbol of everythin' I stand against. A man, much like yourself Jeff, Edge... the 'Rated R Superstar'. A man who values crude, crass and vulgar behaviour over love and spirituality. And just like with my loss to you, it has left a stain on me man. A big, dirty, stinkin' black stain on my already blackened heart and it's pushin' me to a place I ain't ever seen before in my life. Do you understand... DO YOU?!, HUH?!. I don't think you do, I don't think you can because nobody thinks like Bray Wyatt does, nobody believes like Bray Wyatt does... a man, nobody knows how to cope with rock bottom like Bray Wyatt does either.

The crowd aren't sure how to respond but they boo regardless listening in as Bray makes his way down the ramp towards the ring.

See, a long time ago, my daddy well... he didn't treat my momma and me good or nuthin'. He put us at rock bottom. He made us wallow in the pits of despair and little Bray... well he didn't quite know how to deal with it then until he pushed and prodded that tiny step too far and awoken the monster that exists now in me. He didn't torment nobody after what I did to him, man... no sir, he didn't. You see, I respond to adverse circumstances with what can only be referred to as... severe anger. I feed off negative energy, it makes me powerful. Sometimes, well... that power becomes too much for an entity such as Bray Wyatt... and man, I can feel that energy right now. Which is real unfortunate for you and your little friend.

The crowd are chanting 'Wyatt Sucks, Wyatt Sucks' which Bray chooses not to respond to.

So Jeff, I suggest you find shelter because a storm is comin' man, it's brewin' in the heavens and rumblin' in hell and it's comin' for the next sorry individual that happens to fall into the path of Bray Wyatt. This ain't the man you faced before man... no, now I'm a monster of salvation and I will reign down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger. All in the name of enlightenment... salvation and the end. And the end is nearing my friend. THE END IS NEAR!.

BDC

Reaction score

Jarrett just grins that cock-eyed grin of his and looked over at Sandow to make sure he knew where the scoundrel was and, then, back at Wyatt.

Jeff Jarrett: Well, as I live and breathe. Looks like Tubby’s got the cahoonas in this relationship, Sandy. Cause he’s gotta have some balls to even show his pudgy little face anywhere near me after the ass whoopin’ I gave him last time. I see you guys want to play your favorite game; two against one. Well, no problem, cause the Tennessean King of the Mountain has never backed off a fight, even with odds against him. Hell, ESPECIALLY, with the odds against me.

[video=youtube;HwttjjJ99Jc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwttjjJ99Jc[/video]

Suddenly, the entrance music of Jarrett’s partner, Alberto Del Rio plays and we see Del Rio and Ricardo step out onto the stage. Ricardo starts into one of his patented introductions.

Señoras y señores: Gran ciudadanos del Universo UWF y fieles seguidores de Smackdown!
Bienvenido al ring, la otra mitad de los Kings of Wrestling verdaderos!
Uniéndose a la American Rey de la Montaña es el hijo más favorecida de México!
Es el producto de los genes superiores y la cría de luchadore adecuada!
Y trae la lucha por aquellos que se atreven a tomar de esta buena gente su derecho a ver la grandeza en el ring!
Él es el León español!
Alllllllllllllllllllberrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttt tooooooooooooo
Delllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooo!

But, Alberto is not in the mood to linger in the adoration of his friend and loyal employee.

Alberto Del Rio: Cut the music! Cortar la música! You two rudos think you can stand on your numbers for long? You think to catch my friend with his proverbial pants down? Oh, no! The Kings of Wrestling stand together and we stand tall! You bring as many as you wish Damien…Wyatt…because in the end the honor and tradition that Jeffery and I represent will win the day!

The crowds is on its collective feet cheering: KINGS! KINGS! KINGS!

Alberto-Del-Rio-addressed-Big-Show-s-accident-alberto-del-rio-22549582-686-384.jpg

Alberto smiles: My name is Alberto Del Rio, but THEY already know that. What comes next will make each and every one of your miscreant members of YES remember the name Jarrett and Del Rio for years to come! Bray, you say the end is near and you could not be so right. For, in the beginning, Jeffery and I promised to eradicate Smackdown of your pseudo-religion, your pseudo-enlightenment and your false superiority! And after all we have been through, all the constant rudo tactics, the dirty shots and cowardly blindside attacks, here Jeff and I still stand!

Alberto and Ricardo continue down to the ring as Bray cautiously moves to the side ring area. Alberto points at Wyatt.

Alberto Del Rio: You think you have hit rock bottom? When the Kings of Wrestling get done with you, you will be able to see where you are from underneath. For we will not rest, Jarrett and I, until each and every of you are put in your place…and that place? As far away from Smackdown as possible. Oh, this is the end, my friends. The END OF YES!!!

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

SD_680_Photo_005.jpg

Damien Sandow:

The end is it? at the hands of you two delinquents, that is...Well I'd say that is rather amusing don't you think Mr. Wyatt? It is also amusing that you two found each other here in the UWF, because by the manner of which you speak you seem perfect for one another as honestly I cannot decide whose vernacular is poorest, the vulgar Tennessean or you whose first language was Spanish. Speaking of which you seem to refer to us as "rudo", now I dabble with the Latin language, but I am not fluent in Spanish. I do however understand it, and to those watching Rudo roughly means...well just that. Rough or harsh, and for once in your lives you are correct, as we attempted to enlighten respectfully...but they chose to not listen to us, Mr. Wyatt saw this before hand and he already had his manner of opening eyes, but I sadly expected so much more from you people. You all disappointed me, and furthermore you all have embarrassed yourselves. Which is why we are no longer simply teaching, we are imparting our lessons in a rough manner, and while you may see it as Harsh now...once your minds have been cleansed of the mildew that grows upon it today you shall be thanking us for the gift of enlightenment.

Sandow adjust his robe as he looks out at the crowd for a moment.

But perhaps what you were referring to Mr. Del Rio is the old classes you had in your Lucha Libre days. The técnicos vs. the rudos, good vs. bad. I hate to inform you of this, but things are not so black in white here, But if you do want to go down that road you are misinformed...because Mr. Wyatt and I...we are not bad people, tell me do bad people wish to help you and everyone around you, do bad people wish only to help you learn and set a good example to your children? no they don't...while your friend here spouts out curse words every chance he gets, attacking people not only verbally but physically with a guitar, while you show off your wealth at every given opportunity also accosting me from behind. Mr. Del Rio if anyone here is a Rudo, I believe it would be the two of you.

Sandow looks at Bray Wyatt, a smirk on his face as he turns back towards his opponents

You two believe yourselves to be kings, and while the idea of that is ignorant by itself...I would like to take this time to quote the English Poet John Milton: "He who reigns within himself and rules: passions, desires, and fears is more than a king." Mr. Wyatt and I we are but humble saviors, here to stop your miscreant ways and save you whether you choose to like it or not. You cannot win on this Fridays Serial, because simply we cannot allow you too. A couple swings with a guitar shall not put a dent in our work, you may believe me to be delicate because of my manner of speech and wardrobe, but let me warn you two that I have a mission to save and if you get in the way of that mission you will perish oh so fantastically. Mr. Wyatt you might enjoy this quote, to quote Angelus Silesius "I-"

Before Sandow can continue he is cut off

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

You know what is surprising me right now… is the fact that you anticipate someone would but you get all irate that I was the one that did it. Considering all the years you been in the business nobody else has done this until I did it and now you’re mad? You mad bro? I’m trying to take the time to show you how far out of your element that you are and you aren’t even seeing it.

See since it was done in your first match back that means that anybody that does it afterwards is already copying me, but that also gives you ammo to take them out. I’m trying to show you that what I did was original since I’m the first. But instead you think I’m just… pulling something completely and utterly unoriginal. I’m not sure how something can be unoriginal when it’s the first time to be done. Sounds original to me.

But you see Terra Ryzing you aren’t the Cerebral Assassin that you believe yourself to be. That you want to be so badly anymore. You’re a shell of a shell. You are just… not up to par. You don’t have it. You are nothing to me. So yeah I’m asking you… I’m practically begging you to humble me Hunter Hearst Helmsley. I’m begging you because I’m looking at you and I see a guy that can’t think outside of the box. A guy that can’t see what I’m doing for him but instead sees it all as just another joke.

You just… you don’t get it and I don’t think you ever will. You won’t get it until I make sure you feel the spear and are left staring up at the rafters wondering what the hell just happened and how you lost to someone like me. I’ll tell you… because while you think I take this sorta game PG and treat this like a kiddie game… which right now I am… when it comes time to compete… you’ll see exactly why I’m Rated R you blue blooded bitch.

Edge lowers his mic once more staring a hole into Triple H.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

"The Game" Triple H:

I've heard of delusions of grandeur before, but I'm not so sure I've witnessed delusions of innovation before. You may be the first one to pull the age card on me in UWF but you're certainly not the first to pull it on me in my career and you're certainly not the first to pull it in UWF. Back when Austin was champion, there wasn't a week that went by that he didn't hear it. Sting still hears it every week, but back to you and me.

If I've fallen from grace, you impaled the Earth on impact and kept going until you fell short of the core in that you haven't burned up yet, but you will. At least I have the excuse that I'd hung my boots up, what's yours, Sexton? You used to be the untouchable World Heavyweight Champion in every company you've frequented but here you can only squeak by with a lower tier throwaway belt, and the only thing that makes it more pathetic is you actually define yourself by it.

If you want me to humble you, you don't have to beg, because when it's game on on Friday night, that's exactly what I'm coming to the ring to do. And I hope someone conducts an interview with you afterwards because I'd love to hear your thoughts on the guy you calling a shell of his former self showing you the old Cerebral Assassin with the volume cranked up, turning you inside out, and leaving with everything but that meaningless title.

Smackdown is mine now, Edge, you can change your mind and let me have it with no resistance, or you can persist on your crusade to make my return match unsuccessful and watch me take it from you. It's your choice, and I don't give a damn either way.

Triple H drops his microphone and smirks at Edge as his music starts back up and he exits the ring. The fans cheer Trips as he heads up the ramp, stopping and turning around to face the ring in case Edge has something else to say.

BDC

Reaction score

Jarrett leans over the ropes and glares at Damien.

imagesqtbnANd9GcQy9Nbs3vmztRgdaupqsxr5aNsR9QNr12NZy-KdDoJ6TMjvqm0JxuRTeBNdPQ.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: Nobody gives a damn what Julio Iglesias has to say about any of this!

The crowd chuckles a little as Damien smirks at his mistake.

Jeff Jarrett: The fact is not what you will or will not allow, Sandy! As I have said many times before, I don't give a rat's ass about your indulgences or Wyatt's cult following! If you read the bumper sticker on my pickup, you'd see that I AIN'T SKEERED! And neither is Alberto. You wanna come in here and flaunt your big vocabularies and your religious hogwash and you think that makes any headway with the Kings? And I don't need my damn guitar to do it either, do I Bray? Huh? Do I? Took care of your tubby ass just fine without it! And I'll put this overblown bookworm in his place too...which is packin'...glad to see you got your bags ready, by the way. That's the only thing that brief case is good for while me and Alberto are around; that is to carry extra pairs of underwear for this weeks Smackdown!

Jeff paces as Del Rio enters the ring.

Jeff Jarrett: You wanna laugh at the fact that we're gonna kick your collective asses into next week? You go right ahead! But let's call a spade a spade, shall we? I mean, I've been a villain and so has Del Rio in the past. But to call us bad men today? Nah. And, on top of that, to make yourselves out to be the heroes? The saviors? Give me a freakin' break! You lowblow me last week while man handling the referee and before that it was your boy friend, Danny, jumping Del Rio when he was down. You three have broke every rule possible to get to where you're at...by the way...where's your tag belts at? Looks like being our Saviors ain't payin' off to well. You got three of ya and you can't keep a decent belt between ya. Yeah...Yeah...I lost my European title...at least , it wasn't to the likes of your two!! At least, it was in an honest fight! You guys can't cheat and win...that's just sad.

Suddenly, Del Rio jumps in.

Alberto Del Rio: Excuse me, Jeffery, I'm sorry, but I must interject.

Jarrett gives him the ok and continues to pace and glare at his enemies outside the ring.

normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2012_06_01_720p_HDTV_x264-vasylius_mp4_000595120.jpg

Alberto Del Rio: What is sad is that you would even dare to call yourselves BUENOS. You disgrace all of the grand tradition of the luchadores to even begin to act like you understand our heritage, our lifestyle! To say that things are not so black and white! We are not playing in the gray areas anymore, Damien. The people at home know. The management in the back knows. And the good people of Smackdown know who the RUDOS are. And by RUDOS I mean dispicable excusas para los seres humanos!

The crowd begins to chant in agreement: RUDOS! RUDOS! RUDOS!!

Alberto grins: Oh, no. You can try to hide behind your fancy words. You can even skulk in the shadows of your religious psyco-babble! But you can never...and Del Rio means NEVER...hide so well as to fool these good people! They reject your so called enlightenment as do we! For, in the end, they know that this enlightenment is a mask you wear to achieve your true objectives. To subjugate and enslave these poor people. They see though your thin facade of an agenda and, as long as Jeffery and I breathe, the Kings of Wrestling, the Reyes de la Montaña, will be there to take you down at every turn!

Jeff Jarrett breaks in: You wanna know what the END looks like? Well, you're lookin' at'm!!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Go on ahead and run away. Run away like John Cena. Run away you pussy. Your little skinny fat ass doesn’t deserve to be in my ring. I mean you want to talk about delusions… not once did I mention your age cept you would know what that old school controller is. Hell I’m old. I’ve had neck surgeries, ankle, shoulder. Not like I’m getting any younger so no clue why I’d use that against you and your torn up quads but when you become old and senile like you are… you hear whatever it is you wanna hear right?

And as far as championships go… I have a belt that has become more prestigious than the world title. I have a belt that holds meaning. I didn’t have to hang up any boots and “retire” to recharge my batteries and realize that I want to compete. Your sorry ass did have to so you tell me… you look me in the eye and you tell me who has more of a desire. Your sorry ass cause you decided that now you want to come out of retirement… or the man… THE MAN that NEVER LEFT!

Edge has become visibly upset.

It is assholes like you that try to stake claim to this and that and think that guys like me that just because we aren’t world champions like we were in other places that we’ve fallen on hard times or just aren’t where we used to be. You look me in the eye on Smackdown as I’m spearing you and you tell me that I don’t have it. YOU TELL ME THAT I CAN’T DO IT ANYMORE! I want you to. I dare you to. And while you are regaining consciousness as I’m leaving your sorry broken ass in the ring you will realize that you aren’t in my league and that you do not EVER deserve to be standing in the same ring as someone like me.

You can’t touch me so you walk away. Come Smackdown you won’t be able to walk away. You won’t be able to walk out. And damn it… if I have any way to make sure of it… I would guarantee that you won’t be walking out of the ring under your own power. But for that… we’ll just have to wait and see how good surgically repaired quadriceps are.

Edge drops his mic and walks towards the rope and starts to lean against them staring down Triple H.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

Bray Wyatt laughs to himself, before retorting.

normal_By_Rulez_TXN_2012_12_12_HDTV_Pt1_28129_mp40172.png

Bray Wyatt: You both just don't get it, do you?... Y'all just don't get it, man. And why is that?. Why do you not understand what I say to you is the truth. Why do you not accept these truths of atrocity in present and future are true. That this world is ending. That this world is entering the next phase. Why is that?, man. Is it through choice?. Is it forced?. Do you both choose to ignore that this world is dying in front of you, that anything you do, anything you have ever done means nothing. That you both mean nothing. That every one of these fans mean nothing... at the end. Would you rather I told you all that famine didn't exist?, that people don't die in wars?. As I stand with the enlightened men of the 21st Century, I can't allow anyone to be that deluded, I do not stand for fools who choose not to understand and accept that this world isn't entering the next phase through my guidance and that you will be left behind in the rubble as we dance, and sing in the ashes of your sins and say prayers in the name of Bray Wyatt...

Bray Wyatt stands looking at the ceiling, before entering the ring.

Why can't you accept that?. Is it because these mindless idiots choose to chant your name and wear pieces of clothes with your face and slogan printed on them?. Is it because you just don't like Bray Wyatt or Damien Sandow... or indeed Daniel Bryan?. Is it because you would rather remain mindless sinners than live on through my words, through my actions as a believer in Bray Wyatt, as a believer in salvation. I think that's it. You simply refuse to accept your fate. Now, I know I ain't the kinda guy who uses fancy vocabulary like my friend here... but I'm the kinda guy who sees things when others don't. I see and hear everything and I see two arrogant men. Two self centred men who think they are worth giving a damn about. Well here's the truth, because like I said, I tell the truth, you two are about to be enlightened... not willingly... by force. We must stop your evil influence on the minds of those who could be saved, for you are lost. We will beat the sin out of you this week... and make one step closer... to the end.

Bray Wyatt laughs wildly before singing.

'This is the end... beautiful friend'... hahahaha, wake up and believe children... wake up and believe in me children!... BELIEVE IN BRAY WYATT!.

Bray Wyatt laughs maniacally as everyone around him looks at him with confusion. Bray Wyatt then makes a more serious face as he stares down his opponents on Friday.