UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF Presents UWF Smackdown 05/25/13 Edition

Just edited in the United States Championship match, which of course I'm delighted to win over Lewb, we'll meet again I'm sure ya Welsh bastard.

Great show overall, some great build-up for Money in The Bank on the go home show and it certainly got me intrigued for how this Money in The Bank ladder match will play out.

Reaction score

To Shane, yeah I told Chriss to hype up RVD's return by having Austin Aries hunt the dude down, building towards the desire climax at the end of the show and well a no-show shortens match size and me being me, uber busy that effects it too :(.

As for RRS, next time I'll job you in one move and screw all the angles and matches I'm trying to build on Smackdown; how does that sound?

Reactions: 1 person

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Not on SD but I gotta admit I enjoyed the Aries hunting RVD down, really gave the show a bit more length which was a nice touch right before a PPV. Felt like a go-home show that's for sure!

Lewb

Reaction score

I enjoyed the show muchly, I too thought the chase by Aries was a nice way to chop the show up building up to a nice ending showing Lub as a strong contender. Dat Damn Dudley boy is gonna get whats coming to him at some point, you can believe that!

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Oh yeah, 4:20's back in business. I didn't think, that it could be so much entertaining, but "Hunting RVD" was very cool and I enjoyed that a lot.

Plus the whole show was great, a bit promo heavy, but it was expected few days before MITB. Glad I can be back on blue brand and not somewhere else, SmackDown is and always will be TOP. Now it's time for Money In The Bank and it's well hyped storylines!

BDC

Reaction score

Nice showing guys...still pretty interesting...liked the comic commercials! Keep it up!

Reaction score
UWF Friday Night Smackdown 06/07/13 Preview - "Aries Rising"

FIRST TIME EVER, LIVE FROM O2 ARENA IN PRAGUE, CZECH.

IMG_0476.jpg

Capacity: 20,000

TheNewSmackdownBanner.png

“Aries Risingâ€

At Money in the Bank, what can only be described as highway robbery with Raw’s World Heavyweight Champion alongside his fellow Stable Partners Mike Knox & Damien Sandow took victory from the grasp of their former partner, Daniel Bryan but that wasn’t the only robbery of the right as unexplainably Austin Aries managed to walk away from Money in the Bank with the UWF Championship Briefcase and he has promised to have the “Greatest Ceremony to Ever Happened†and in the eyes of many fans, Triple H was robbed of victory by a suspected quadriceps injury left him unable to defend himself from the wrath of Batista and it will all come ahead this week on Smackdown as the journey to Lockdown begins here.

Match One, Singles Match:

Reverend D’Von versus Jeff Hardy
These two have been at each other’s throats since the Reverend decided he would cleanse Jeff Hardy’s sins by putting through a table but Jeff Hardy’s new clarity has led him down a path of bringing his own form of Redemption on Reverend D’Von and this week on Smackdown, The Sinner & The Saint do battle once again in a UWF ring.

Match Two, Singles Match:

Robert Roode versus Montel Vontavious Porter
Last week, MVP got screwed out of showing why he’s the Most Valuable Person on the Smackdown roster, in fact MVP has been screwed left and right in his mind and he demanded he gets the opportunity to display his talents and he gets it this week against a man who claims to be the IT factor professional wrestling, making his in-ring return since Wrestlemania, what happens when to me claiming to best on the brand, when there giant egos collide?

Match Three, UWF United States Championship Match:

The UWF United States Champion, Antonio Cesaro versus The Brian Kendrick versus Chris Jericho versus Rob Van Dam
At Money in the Bank, all four men put in a great shout, hitting high impact moves and Kendrick coming close a few times to grabbing that briefcase and Rob Van Dam basically kicking the UWF Championship Briefcase off it's hook but none prevailed but Desmond Wolfe is offering the four of them an opportunity to get back on the right footing as these three men clash to decide who emerges victorious?

Main Event, The Return of the UWF Television Championship:

The UWF Television Champion, Daniel Bryan versus Mr. Money in the Bank, Austin Aries
Austin Aries has been busy making a name for himself on Smackdown, last week he brutalized Ric Flair and Daniel Bryan with a Steel chair then later on in the show hit Daniel Bryan with the Five Star Frog Splash and Steel Chair to the cerement his teams victory while Daniel Bryan got attacked by Bray Wyatt which cost him the UWF Championship. Now these two stars of Smackdown clash in the Main Event and this time, there high stakes and that’s not just the UWF Television Championship.

We Will Also Hear From:

Batista – He has promised to make a major announcement about his UWF Championship shot and he will call out the UWF Champion, The Miz.

Austin Aries – Austin Aries has announced he will have the Greatest Ceremony to Ever Happened as he celebrates his victory and his prediction of becoming the most important champion on Wrestling Television.

Daniel Bryan – He will confront Damien Sandow & Mike Knox, Daniel Bryan is fired up and is out for blood but what kind of mind set will be Daniel Bryan in? Has the fire been lit inside the belly of the American Dragon?

Reverend D’Von – Will look to clear his name as he makes his way down to the ring, he promises to host a seremon in the name of the Lord in a bit to enlighten and save Jeff Hardy.

Montel Vontavious Porter – MVP has had numerous issues with his treatment on Smackdown and now he’s going to address them.

ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO SEND IN A PROMO!!!

Killz

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown 06/07/13 Preview - "Aries Rising"

Is that a legit US title shot? Sweet! I'll look forward to that thread, I'll try to get something up asap.

Main event should deliver in a big way and I'm looking forward to the "celebration". The two singles matches are show stealers in their own right and I look forward to reading a DOM TT once more.

Big show.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

And I thought the post-MitB Raw was stacked. A title match and a champion vs. contender main event? That's huge, as is the continuation of what's quickly becoming a very personal rivalry between Hardy and Reverend Devon, and I too look forward to reading a DOM TT once more. Can't wait to see this great edition of Smackdown unfold!

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Sorry guys... I saw the thread now and because I am not online in weekdays I didn't see this and couldn't post the TT :( If show will be postponed or the match is not ready, can I post my TT? I know the deadline has passed but I just saw it now.

Reaction score

Looking at an 11 to Midnight (GMT) up time tonight folks...

Just about to go off to finish my last match (Aries/Bryan), SBS has almost finished off the UWF United States Championship match and Chriss (thank you!) has just completed MVP/Roode!

Might be later, depending on how much of other segments have been completed but it will be up before I go to bed tonight!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Looking at an 11 to Midnight (GMT) up time tonight folks...

Just about to go off to finish my last match (Aries/Bryan), SBS has almost finished off the UWF United States Championship match and Chriss (thank you!) has just completed MVP/Roode!

Might be later, depending on how much of other segments have been completed but it will be up before I go to bed tonight!

Workhorse. But we love ya for it. <3

Reaction score
UWF Smackdown's First Anniversary Show!!! (AND IT'S ON TIME!)

FOR FIRST TIME EVER, LIVE FROM O2 ARENA IN PRAGUE, CZECH.

IMG_0476.jpg

TheNewSmackdownBanner.png

“Aries Risingâ€

The pyro in the arena explode as the UWF Smackdown Theme "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons play throughout the Public Announcement system, the Czech fans are on their feet, holding up banners and being as vocal as they possibly can be showing tremendous amount of appreciation for the UWF Smackdown crew coming to Prague just for them, after a few moments we are taken to ringside for the opening commentary from Jim Ross & Roddy Piper.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim "JR" Ross: Folks, welcome to another live addition of Friday Night Smackdown, live from Prague in Europe! I'm joined by fellow commentating partner, The Hotrod himself, Roddy Piper and by what a show we have got for you tonight, in celebration of our first Anniversary show!

Roddy "Hotrod" Piper: I can't believe we've made it a year, JR and we're celebrating in style with Smackdown Originals Daniel Bryan, Rob Van Dam & Jeff Hardy all in action tonight and we've also got a return to form Batista finally get a one on one title shot he has been carving for!

JR: Folks, there is also a strong rumor going around this place that some other members of the original Smackdown roster will be making an appearance tonight but we kick off our epic show with Austin Aries and his very own celebration!

We just came back from a commercial brake. The scene opens and we can see the ring. Balloons are attached to ring-posts, there are tables with flashy tablecloths and there is plenty of all kinds of food. There are also wine glasses and at least 15 bottles of wine placed and champagne on the tables. At the centre of the ring, there is huge trone. Everybody knows that it's time for Austin Aries' Money in The Bank victory celebration.

You try to play it cool, like you just don’t care
But soon I’ll be playin’ in your underwear
I’m like a mage with the magic spel
l You come like a dog when I ring yo’ bell

I got the money and I got the fame
You got the hots to ride on my plane
You givin’ me all that I desire
’Cause down with me, I’m taking you higher

[video=youtube;wIbnlvjF5PY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIbnlvjF5PY[/video]

After the first two verses of "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" by Weezer and the third starts playing Austin Aries walks out of the back with the biggest of the big smiles.

I’m the baddest of the bad
I’m the best that you’ve ever had
I’m the tops, I’m the king
All the girls get up when I sing, yeah

He's carrying his Money in The Bank briefcase as he walks down the entrance ramp and he recieves a mixed but loud reaction from the crowd. When Aries is in front of the ring, the announcer goes to open the ropes for him. Aries enters the ring, takes a microphone from the announcer. Before he speaks out, he grabs a bottle of champagne from the table behind him and also grabs a glass. He then sits down on the trone and begins to speak.

9j1x61.jpg

Mr. Money in The Bank, "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

Tonight, we celebrate. We celebrate many great things in the great life of the greatest man that ever lived. First, we are celebrating my victory, my victory over six good men. Good men, not great men. Yes, it was obvious since the day I was told I'll be participating in the SmackDown Money in The Bank Ladder match. I
knew that I was going to stand tall and be victorious. When I was lying on the floor with this baby right here in my hands, I had the world. So tonight, we're celebrating Austin Aries taking over the entire world!

Austin Aries opens the champagne, pours him some and then rais
es his glass. He takes a sip, lowers his microphone and continues.

You people don't understand what this briefcase means to me. Since my first day back in UWF I wanted to lay my hands on the UWF Undisputed Championship. And last sunday, I won a golden ticket. I won a golden ticket that I'm later going to cash in. Literally. Therefor, this briefcase means everything to me. This is my everything. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I look for is my briefcase. When I sit in my car and drive to the gym, this briefcase is "sitting" in the passenger's seat. Through my day, I alw
ays think about it and when I go to sleep, it's the last thing I see before I close my eyes. Yeah, I'm putting this briefcase before my girlfriend, that's how important it is to me so I figured that the best thing I could do is throw myself a little party, a little celebration. Hold on there folks, I'm not here tonight just to celebrate this briefcase, I'm here to celebrate much more.

Austin Aries lowers his microphone for a while as he smiles at the crowd.

It's a great day to be great and a great day to celebrate. One of the things I want to celebrate here tonight is A Double setting a UWF record. Yes, that's right. By winning the money in the bank ladder match I also set a record. I'm the only man in the history of UWF to ever win two Money in The Bank ladder matches. I've been breaking records my entire career, you all know about those records so I won't waste my time...Hell, y
ou know what? Now that I'm Mr. Money in The Bank I can do whatever I want to so I'll go ahead and tell you about my achievements. I'm the only man to ever win the Ring of Honor World Championship two times. Then I'm the longest reigning TNA X-Division Champion in the history of that sinking ship. Then I'm the last CWF European Champion, the first UWF Money in The Bank winner and now...the only man to achieve that twice. And you people wonder why I'm a bit confident. If you would have achieved at least the half of things I did throughout my career, your egos would shine brighter than Desmond Wolfe's skulls.

Aries laughs at his own joke.

What else do I want to celebrate? Yes, there are many things that Austin Aries can celebrate so I just gotta pick. Oh, right. I want to celebrate my future Television Championship reign. Yes, that's something I can drink to.

Aries takes a sip.

Later on tonight, in the main event I'm going to wrestle your Television Champion, Daniel Bryan for his title. Or should I say my title? Yes, when Wolfe announced that Bryan will defend his title against me, I knew I'm already the TV Champ. Just look at the facts. Since I came to SmackDown, I've been doing nothing but dominating, beeing the greatest superstar on this brand and beating Daniel Bryan. Here's a fun fact for ya. UWF's one and a half year old yet throughout that time, Daniel Bryan couldn't defeat me. It's history and tonight history is going to repeat itself when I beat Daniel Bryan and officially become the UWF Television Champion. Daniel Bryan is a man who
's got nothing but big words. Yes, he talks big game but never gets the job done. He said he was going to win the UWF Undisputed Championship and look at him. He didn't. And as I told him during our confrontation this week, that's the biggest difference between the two of us. Yes, I do talk big game but when the time comes, I put my money where my mouth is when on the other hand, Daniel can only smack his lips and do nothing. And tonight, I'll show you when I beat him like a little boy he is, HAHAHAHAHA!

Austin Aries laughs for a good while.

And last, but certainly not least we're here to celebrate...to celebrate an event that's also going to happen in the future...my second UWF Undisputed Title reign. This time, I won't rush things. I won't jump head-first into the river and cash my briefcase in soon like I did last time. This time, I'll wait...I'll wait and when the UWF Undisputed Champion will expect it the least, I'll catch him off guard and do what I'm saying I was going to do since the first day I came back to this company...win the UWF Undisputed Championship. And
then, nobody is going to stop me. Yes, nobody has been able to stop me to this very day but with both the Television Championship and the UWF Undisputed Championship...nobody is ever going to stop me! So I would like to propose a to the greatest man that ever lived and what the future holds for him!

2z65vlc.jpg

As Aries wants to take a sip, a voice interrupts him.

???: Hey bro, I think there's a lack of that good good 4:20 pizza on those tables.

Aries turns to the tron and he gets shocked as he sees RVD.

Backstage16-8.jpg

I guess, you're havin' a great time, dude! Even though you're not real winner here, because it was none other than Rob Van Dam, who took that briefcase off the hook. By the way, how did that briefcase taste? I'm sure it wasn't much comfortable, when it hit you in your stupid little head. But it looks like you're alright and that made me happy! Because you're able to get another free ass kicking from The Whole Fuckin' Show. And we both know, I don't need that briefcase to do that. Yeah, and just so you know, later tonight, I'm becoming new United States champion and as a matter of fact, then I'm comin' after you, bro. Only when I'm gonna win a world title, before you cash in, then you'll be coming after me, but of course ... whatever. You see, Rob Van Dam is something here and I've got enough pull around, to do what I want and if my wish is to get a world title shot, I get it. And if I'm not mistaken fella, you got a match later tonight, so if I were you, I would take my shit and go to locker room and dress for the party. I'm sure Daniel has got something to say to your face ... with his feet and arms. But I'm glad, you're the winner, you're Mr. Money In The Bank, because I can finally feel all the positive energy coming out of you. You were lucky once, Aries, your ass couldn't have been luckier. But RVD is about to deliver some of 4:20 celebration on your ass.

Crowd's cheering as RVD leaves the screen, suddenly the ring is engulfed with a ton of smoke, filling up the ring; Aries looks livid as he swipes the smoke away but things just get worst for Austin Aries as the fire prevention system kicks in and foam pours down from the rafters and literally smothers the ring in the foam; the crowd is going wild but Austin Aries certainly isn't going wild from excitement, he's raging hard and Rob Van Dam then shows up on the titantron just to make everything worse.

Hey Bro, just chill dude, your ass just smoked yet again by.... ROB... VAN... DAM!!!

RVD walks off and the titantron goes black, leaving Austin Aries to brood in the middle for a moment before flipping over the table in the ring, which cause breaking most of the glasses and ripping off his t-shirt, Smackdown goes to a commercial break with Austin Aries looking extremely pissed off.

austin-aries-113.jpg

The ticking of a clock can be heard. Tick-tock. Tick-tock. Tick-tock. The sound is slowly taken over by a voice…

???: Tick-tock. Tick-tock.

The camera lights up onto the face of THE Brian Kendrick in his now familiar hidey hole backstage between the supporting framework of the stage. The crowd can be heard via the camera microphone as Kendrick peers through the bars to address the world.

Screenshot2011-10-16at62049AM.png

Kendrick: Tick-tock goes the clock and they flock in their droves. Tick-tock goes the clock and I descend further and further below because the people…they are coming to see THE Brian Kendrick.

Pop from the crowd can be heard in the arena.

The people came to see me emerge victorious at Money in the Bank and I was a distant also-ran by most standards. Everything I said failed to come to fruition. I failed. I let myself and the fans of UWF down. I promised to bring about change and the sheer arrogance of Austin Aries propelled him to the heights I’ve dreamed of since I was a young boy.

Kendrick looks off into the distance the brash man we’ve seen and heard from for weeks dissipates to reveal someone who, at his core, simply loves to wrestle.

I love this sport and I love this business. That’s why I studied it for so long and that is why I KNOW I’m one of the best. That’s why I KNOW I’m championship material. I have everything this company and everything every company on earth has ever looked for except for one thing: size. I’m not here to complain because I will go out to that ring every opportunity I get and lay it all on the line for a taste of championship gold. I will go out there as part of a throwaway cruiserweight division or in the main event and I will spill my own blood if I have to. I will go out there in front of 80 kids at an auditorium or 80,000 at one of the arenas UWF sells out with ease and I will fight for my life and put on the best damn show I can.

Another pop from the crowd as an emotional Kendrick looks directly into the camera.

At a UWF live event this week I spoke to my friend Jeremy Borash and I acted out of turn and I labelled myself a failure. I talked trash with Antonio Cesaro, one of my opponents this week, and then I phoned one in but wallowing in the missed opportunity of the Money in the Bank briefcase is over. I am THE Brian Kendrick. That means I am THE best and I the best way to get over that loss will be go back, study the tapes, learn from my mistakes and make sure the #1 contender, the first face Austin Aries will see after he screws someone for the UWF Championship, is MINE!

Yet another pop from the crowd.

I can take my first steps towards redemption tonight. Yet again, I can complain about the general manager and the ‘bookers’ upstairs who have so graciously given me another opportunity at championship gold that means I don’t have to be involved in the fall but hey, I will go out and treat this match like the war that was the Money in the Bank match and see if I can’t make my own luck tonight. The United States championship is prestigious before you even consider the reign and impact Antonio Cesaro has had on the belt. It is a stepping stone to greatness and has been consistently held by the best in the business and future Hall of Famers. Tonight I attempt to begin my own Hall of Fame career. I will show Chris Jericho why his days are numbered. I will show Rob Van Dam why the I’m the best high flyer in this business and I will show Antonio Cesaro just what it means to be THE Champion. I will show the world why they should be talking about THE Brian Kendrick. The Art of War is nothing to be treated lightly…

Kendrick practically falls off-screen, his body language deliberately insane.

ReverendDVontitantron.gif

The arena is shown having blue lights being lit and the ring has been decorated with a bunch of religious artifacts including a white table, signalling that it's time for D'Von's Sermon to happen. Reverend D'Von's theme music plays as he walks down the ring carrying a bible in hand, and a microphone in another. Reverend D'Von has a serious look on his face as he ignores and jeers that have been given out from the fans. Reverend D'Von then makes it up the decorated steel steps as he enters the ring, and looks into the camera with an expression fit for a religious leader. D'Von then signals for his music to be cut as the crowd is noticeably annoyed of Reverend D'Von coming up to yet again preach about the Gospel.

ReverendDVON.png

Reverend D'Von: Now ladies and gentleman, before we begin with tonight's readings I have a few issues to address to the UWF Universe. First and foremost, what happened on Sunday was totally inexcusable and the man that disrespected me and the Lord should be punished to the full extent of the law. But of course having free speech can be a bummer, especially since I had to take matters into my own hands and personally lay waste to that fan who destroyed my donations box, which very well could've helped those in your country! Oh but it gets better, I even failed to deliver the proper punishment towards that man because specific individual who has developed a personal vendetta against me, has decided to conspire with this man to destroy everything that I have worked for for the good people of America.

But I will deal with Mr. Hardy later tonight. Right now I want to address the current state of affairs in the country the Czech Republic. I noticed that Europe is a very religious part of the world, yet it has been brought to my attention that you folks don't really believe in a God, do you? Has the American Revolution really affected the people of the Czech Republic so much that you refused to believe in a God? Well I for one feel obligated to change you sinners' view of life and how you should properly live it. This country is completely filled with chaos and heresy, and everyone in it will eventually see the wrath of the Lord when Judgement Day will finally come upon us. But you people are in luck, I am giving you the opportunity right now by making an audience and helping you become cleansed from all of your sin.

The Czech crowd is booing heavily at Reverend D'Von as he's standing there insulting their country. Reverend D'Von pays no attention to their chants as he continues with his preaching.

dvon1wu2.jpg

The United States of America is the most abolished country in the world in terms of following the ways of the Lord. And to this date I never thought that I would see a country that can come even significantly close to being as mad as America... until I stepped into this God Forsaken country that is. For you see people, I am not only a saviour for this company, but I am a saviour for all that stands good on the planet. I have been blessed by the Lord to see what is right and what is wrong, and oh my brother and sisters, are you people ever in the wrong. But that's enough about the faults of this country, let us begin with the readings according to the book of Luke...

The fans are suddenly going nuts as what appears to be members of the Czech Republic army walking down the entrance ramp. Reverend D'Von looks confused and threaten as he aimlessly walks around the ring, demanding to know what is going on. The camera then shows the entrance again as a familiar looking man walks down the ramp with a smile on his face. He enters the ring alone and looks at Reverend D'Von square in they eye before speaking into his microphone.

JR: Wait a minute, that man looks awfully familiar.

Piper: I recognize him JR! he's the fan that Reverend D'Von assaulted at Money in the Bank! And he's got the Czech Republic army with him!

JR: Oh boy this could get ugly!

08.jpg

Bohuslav Kaše: Good people of the Czech Republic, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Bohuslav Kaše:, and I along with these fine gentleman are with the Czech Republic army! Mr. Reverend D'Von, we do not appreciate you coming to our country and insulting our tradition. We are good people who get along nicely with your government and we have no reason to hate each other here. We are offering the chance for you to step out of the arena peacefully before we have to use physical force, and we wish not to use that.

Reverend D'Von looks at Kaše with a very confused look before looking at all of the armed forces members outside. Reverend D'Von looks like that he wants to say something but keeps quiet about it, instead chooses to say something else.

Reverend D'Von: I respect the fact that you have the foritude to come and defend your own country, but I don't respect the fact that you have to bring a bunch of soldiers to threaten a man of peace such as myself. I promise that I will not insult your country no more, but I will leave on my own terms when I am done with my preachings. So if you won't mind, could you please leave the ring so I may continue teaching these... people about what life is about?

The man nods and turns to leave but Reverend D'Von turns him around and smacks him in the head with the bible! The man doesn't go down but instead tackles Reverend D'Von right to the ground, with all of the other soldiers entering the ring as well. Reverend D'Von manages to pull Bohuslav Kaše away from him and manages to slip under the ring while holding on the microphone still. Reverend D'Von runs up the ramp while turning back to yell at the crowd some more.

You people should all be punished and sent to hell for condoning this very act of violence. I tried to save you people from the apocalypse,but I am a one man army and I refuse to deal with humans who act like baboons. I am done with the sermon tonight, I'll see you people later during my match.

D'Von looks pissed as the soldiers inside the ring are destroying Reverend D'Vons religious artifacts. He has enough of the carnage and leaves the arena to go backstage to pray for his match against Jeff Hardy tonight.

JEFF.gif

The western European crowd jump up off their seats and cheer and welcome Jeff Hardy into the arena. Jeff has a smirk on his face as he looks into the ring at D'Von, knowing that a few nights ago at Money in the Bank, he had The Reverends number, with him only just escaping the same fate that Jeff had got, at the hands of D'Von, after their first match. Jeff continues his way down the ramp, sliding into the ring.

Match One, Singles Match:

Reverend D’Von versus Jeff Hardy
These two have been at each other’s throats since the Reverend decided he would cleanse Jeff Hardy’s sins by putting through a table but Jeff Hardy’s new clarity has led him down a path of bringing his own form of Redemption on Reverend D’Von and this week on Smackdown, The Sinner & The Saint do battle once again in a UWF ring.

Jeff Hardy slides into the ring and straight away Reverend D’Von goes to put a boot into the face of Jeff Hardy but Jeff Hardy manages to block it and gets to his feet and begins to trade blows with Reverend D’Von, both of them slogging it out in the middle of the ring with right hooks and never looking the favorite in this early exchange. Both of them literally standing in the middle of the right, exchanging blows but finally there is a break through as Jeff Hardy manages to unload three blows in the row forcing Reverend D’Von up against the ring ropes, Jeff Hardy then responds by Irish Whipping D’Von across the ring, D’Von comes charging back towards Jeff Hardy who delivers a Forearm Smash knocking D’Von down to the ground and Jeff Hardy wastes no time going for a pinfall attempt.

One
…
Two
…

D’Von gets his shoulder up but Jeff Hardy has no interest in let up any form of offense and begins to pummel D’Von on the canvas but D’Von instinctively rolls towards the ring ropes and clutches to them; telling referee Charles Robinson to let him get back to his feet, Jeff Hardy complies but isn’t too impressed with Reverend D’Von’s cowardice. Jeff Hardy goes in for the kill again but D’Von manages to get a boot to the gut and begins to take cold calculated strikes, forcing Jeff Hardy back into a corner where D’Von then begins to drive his shoulder into the stomach ignoring Charles Robinson’s count. D’Von finally backs away at the count of D’Von, allowing Jeff Hardy to fire back out of the corner and straight back to trading blows with each other.

JR: These two desperately want to rid each other on Smackdown and it’s showing.

Piper: But only one man can walk away victorious JR.

Jeff Hardy seemingly gets the upper hand in the exchange but once again, D’Von takes a cheap option, driving his knee into the gut of Jeff Hardy before grabbing Jeff Hardy by the hair and slams him backwards onto the canvas. D’Von then voluntarily charges into the ring ropes and times it perfectly with Jeff Hardy getting back to his feet, as Hardy gets back up to a standing opposition, D’Von knocks him down once again with a leaping shoulder block. D’Von then proceeds to hook the leg of Jeff Hardy in a pinfall attempt.

One
…
Two
…

This time Jeff Hardy manages to kick out but Reverend D’Von now has the upper hand, he drives his forearm across the back of Jeff Hardy with a clubbing blow. Jeff Hardy is stumbles down to one knee again as D’Von continues his assault, clubbing Jeff Hardy across the back continuously forcing Jeff Hardy to stay ground but as Jeff Hardy manages to grab a hold of the ropes, D’Von has no interest in giving up his offense, grabbing Hardy into an inverted headlock and drops a Hardy down to the canvas again with an Inverted DDT. D’Von again makes a cover, this time putting a forearm across the face of Jeff Hardy making it harder for Jeff Hardy to kick out.

JR: D’Von seems to be getting in control of this match and more importantly, he’s not letting Jeff Hardy getting any offense in.

Piper: It’s smart by D’Von, of course if Jeff Hardy does get any sort of offense back in this match; the Reverend might need to pray for some divine intervention, ha-ha!

One
…
Two
…

Jeff Hardy manages to kick out of the cover and tries to gain a moments rest bit but D’Von is refusing to allow Jeff Hardy that opportunity by grabbing Jeff Hardy by the head and lifts him up and over with Snapmare; sending Jeff Hardy over into a seated position where D’Von then locks in a sleeper hold. D’Von slowly locks in the hold tight, Jeff Hardy however doesn’t want to give it in, keeping himself conscious; referee Charles Robinson asks Jeff Hardy if he wants to call it a day but Jeff Hardy shakes his head and refuses but D’Von simply tightens his grip on Jeff Hardy. Jeff Hardy shows signs of fading as his eyes begin to flicker shut but he’s still showing sign of life, D’Von who is refusing to lose this match to Jeff Hardy wrenches in the sleeper hold tighter, forcing Jeff Hardy to become unconscious.

JR: Jeff Hardy looks out of it here folks.

Reverend D’Von tells Charles Robinson to signal for the bell, but Charles Robinson but instead grabs the arm of Jeff Hardy and lifts it up before letting go of it, it drops for one.

One…

The fans become rowdy, begins to rally themselves behind Jeff Hardy but there isn’t signs of life yet as Charles Robinson grabs the arm of Jeff Hardy for a second time and lifts up. Charles Robinson releases his grip on Jeff Hardy’s hand.

Two…

The fans now become very loud, stamping their feet, banging on the barricade, clapping their hands and yelling at the top of their voice “LET’S GO HARDY!†to wake up one of the most popular superstars on Smackdown. D’Von shakes his head telling the fans to let the Lord do his work. Charles Robinson grabs the hand of Jeff Hardy for the third and final time, lifting it high above Jeff Hardy’s head and releases it.

Piper: Goodnight Jeff Hardy!

JR: It isn’t over till that arm of Jeff Hardy drops Hotrod, you should know that.

But Jeff Hardy’s arm remains mobile signaling Jeff Hardy is back in this match and the fans respond with a rapturous reception. D’Von shakes his head and looks in a state of shock because Jeff Hardy is swinging his arms and is functioning again, slowly turning his body around and picking himself up but D’Von still has the headlock locked in. Jeff Hardy and D’Von are now standing but Jeff Hardy finally manages to get some offense in, driving his elbow into the gut of D’Von several times in a bid to escape the hold but D’Von wants to get back in control and changes it up; grabbing the arm of Jeff Hardy and Irish Whips Hardy across the ring towards the turnbuckle but Jeff Hardy manages to change the momentum and rushes up the turnbuckles and leaps off the top turnbuckle, twisting on the spot to hit the Willow in the Whisp to D’Von. The fans go wild as Jeff Hardy hooks the leg of D’von.

One
…
Two
…

D’Von manages to kick out but Jeff Hardy is finally back in the game, both men get back to their feet but Jeff Hardy manages to fire off the first shot this time, booting D’Von in the gut and hosts D’Von up into the Inverted Sitout Suplex Slam. Jeff Hardy then goes for another cover, this time leaping up and delivering a slip legged pinfall attempt, D’Von’s trapped underneath the weight of Jeff Hardy as referee Charles Robinson makes the pinfall count.

Piper: JR, now Jeff Hardy has some offense, D’Von cannot keep up with Jeff Hardy’s speed.

JR: The unthorodox offense of Jeff Hardy is what’s doing this to Reverend D’Von, Hotrod.

One
…
Two
…
Thr

D’Von manages to push Jeff Hardy off of him and rolls away into the corner; he looks frustrated and anxious but he reaches for the charity box and clutches it tight and manages to open it, it has a pair of brass knuxs hidden inside of it, he manages to hide it in his top and slides the charity box into the middle of the ring, creating a distraction for referee Charles Robinson but Jeff Hardy isn’t going fall for the distraction as he goes to grab Reverend D’Von.

JR: This can’t be good for Jeff Hardy.

Piper: Typical bad guy tactics here JR, and I thought men of good were good guys! I guess I should of known better, I mean there is the Westboro Baptist Church and we’ve had Bray Wyatt on Smackdown for almost a year!

Jeff Hardy pulls D’Von to a vertical base, D’Von has the brass knuckles clutched in his hand; Charles Robinson is busy collecting the money which has spilled across the ring and he’s unable to see D’Von take a swing for Jeff Hardy with the brass knuckles but Jeff Hardy manages to duck underneath he attempt and grabs D’Von into a headlock and roars before hitting Twist of Fate! The fans go absolutely bonkers as Jeff Hardy hooks the leg of Reverend D’Von but Charles Robinson is slow to react, Jeff Hardy is losing vital seconds but Charles Robinson finally slides across and makes the count.

One
…
Two
…
Three

Not quite, thanks to Charles Robinson slow reactions, D’Von was able to recover enough to kick out at Two and three quarters to dismay of the fans, some have their heads in their hands. Jeff Hardy shakes his head as he pulls up D’Von again and goes for a second Twist of Fate but D’Von manages to escape it and turns Jeff Hardy around into an Inverted Facelock before lifting him up into the Saving Grace! But the Brass Knuckles fall out of D’Von pocket but Charles Robinson doesn’t see it as first as D’Von makes a cover.

One
…
Two
…

Charles Robinson suddenly stops and notices the brass knuckles besides Reverend D’Von and picks them up and looks at Reverend D’Von and yells what before walking over to the over side of the ring.

JR: Well it looks Charles Robinson is repenting for his previous sins.

Piper: Very funny JR! I’m the one who cracks jokes here, for the love of god!

Reverend D’Von is furious, he gets back to his feet and marches over to Charles Robinson and has a go at him for not finishing the count. Charles Robinson reminds D’Von that he is the referee and points to the UWF logo, D’Von shoves Charles Robinson, Robinson fires back with a shove of his own, straight into Jeff Hardy; who returns the favor of grabbing D’Von into a reverse headlock and follows through with the Reserve of Fate which sends the fans into a massive frenzy for the rare move from Jeff Hardy. Collection money flies up into the end as both Jeff Hardy & Reverend D’Von hit the canvas, Charles Robinson slides across and makes the count.

JR: Blah, what a move from Jeff Hardy!

Piper: Haha, Reverend D’Von has learnt to respect a higher authority right there… The UWF referees!

One
…
Two
…
Three

-==Winner via pinfall at 16:28: Jeff Hardy==-

images

The fans erupt into cheers thanks to Jeff Hardy finally putting Reverend D’Von down for the three count. Jeff Hardy stands back to his feet, he looks at referee Charles Robinson who raises the hand of Jeff Hardy in victory! Jeff Hardy takes a moment to celebrate before rolling out of the ring and slowly walks up the entrance ramp, leaving Charles Robinson and Reverend D’Von in the ring, D’Von gets himself up and it furious. Charles Robinson finally has finished collecting up all the money scattered around the ring as it’s all in vein; D’Von grabs Charles Robinson and hoists him up into the Thrust Spinebuster. D’Von is showered in boos as he leaves the ring and looks underneath the ring, grabbing a table in the process he slides it into the ring, clearly looking to Charles Robinson through a table but Jeff Hardy comes sliding back into the ring and charges across tackling D’Von. The two begin to brawl in the middle of the ring but D’Von escapes and backs up the entrance ramp, warning Jeff Hardy this isn’t over and Jeff Hardy and it’s not! Because as Jeff Hardy turns around to check on Charles Robinson but he’s attacked by a goliath of a man… MARK HENRY! The fans begin to boo at the top of their lungs as The World’s Strongest Man begins to manhandle Jeff Hardy, dropping him straight away with the World Strongest Slam!

JR: Blah god! I don’t believe it, Mark Henry has joined forces with Reverend D’Von!?

Piper: So that’s why D’Von has been gathering charity money! To pay for Mark Henry’s services!

Mark Henry stands over Jeff Hardy but the drama hasn’t finished yet as D’Von slides back into the ring and grabs the table and sets it up in the middle of the ring but as D’Von checks his pockets and he seems to be lacking something but unbelievably there’s third member to this group, a female… Jazz! Jazz wearing a custom made nuns outfit slide into the ring but she seems to have a lighter and fluid, she sprays the tables in the middle of the ring. D’Von chuckles as he flicks on the lighter before tossing it on the table, setting it ablaze. Jeff Hardy picks to pick himself up but the giant Mark Henry drills Jeff Hardy in the back before spinning him around and hoisting up Jeff Hardy and marches over to flaming table, no one can believe it as Mark Henry slams Jeff Hardy through the flaming table!

JR: GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! THEY’VE KILLED HIM! THEY JUST PUT JEFF HARDY THROUGH A FLAMING TABLE!

Piper: I’m gob smacked JR… I can’t believe it…

The fans begin to chanting “HOLY FUCKING SHIT!†while the segment comes to the end with D’Von leaning over the wreckage of Jeff Hardy & table and does his crucifix taunt as Smackdown cuts to a commercial break.

===================================

http://i2.listal.com/image/1546850/500full.jpg[img]

[SIZE=3]First ever [B][COLOR="#0000FF"]UWF Smackdown[/COLOR][/B] Advert is back... Maria Brink, some chick Grimlock loves... Quite like her myself![/SIZE]

[center][B][SIZE=5]YES! YES! YES![/SIZE][/B]

[video=youtube;7g10Wvt73ok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g10Wvt73ok[/video]

A new theme. "What You Deserve" by The Exies hits the PA system as Daniel Bryan emerges from the back with a nasty look on his face, no doubt still fuming over how he was screwed out of the UWF Championship at Money In The Bank. He does, however, bring out the recently unretired Television Championship.

[img]http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_large/public/photo/image/2012/06/RAW_994_Photo_045.jpg

JR: Daniel Bryan doesn't look too pleased to just be walking down to the ramp with the Television Title instead of the UWF Title as well.

Piper: He doesn't even deserve to be Television Champion, Ross!

JR: How can you say that, Roddy? You were watching the same match I was. Daniel Bryan was screwed out of the UWF Championship by those nutcases from Y.E.S.

The crowd is loving Bryan and the new theme music as he chants with them "YES!" Bryan makes it to the ring and locks eyes with the entire UWF audience. He grabs a microphone off the steel steps and heads inside the ring. The crowd is still going crazy as Bryan prepares to speak.

20p822s.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Last Sunday should've been the biggest triumph of my career. I had the UWF Championship won. It was in my grasp and yet, it was taken away from me. Bray Wyatt and Damien Sandow, the so-called "Your Enlightened Saviors". You took away my moment. I will admit that I was angry, downright pissed off about it after the fact but now, now all I see is opportunity. I see the opportunity to end this once and for all. You see, Damien, you proved to me last Sunday that everything I said about you was completely true. You were a fluke champion and when Miz and I demolished you in this ring and eliminated you first, we proved it. You're not in my league and you never will be so it just makes it that much sweeter that you kept me from the UWF Championship, a title I deserve to hold. Funny thing about people who are deserving. They rarely get what they deserve, don't they? When there's people like Damien Sandow and Bray Wyatt, fluking into World Titles and attacking people from behind like cowards, people like me will always be denied their moments. At this point, after coming to such a realization, I guess you would expect me to roll over and play dead. NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

The crowd is still going crazy as Bryan goes a little crazy as well.

qn2x46.jpg

Daniel Bryan: That's not how it works anymore! Damien, hate flows through my veins and it's all because of you. I hate you for everything that you've kept me from and I'm not just talking about Money In The Bank. I'm talking about everything. For months, I was brainwashed by you. You would tell me "enlightenment is necessary" but now I know everything you've ever said it a big pile of B.S. I was trained by some of the greatest pro wrestlers of all-time in Shawn Michaels and William Regal. Pro Wrestling isn't about "enlightenment". Pro Wrestling isn't about being anyone's "savior". Pro Wrestling is about getting in the ring and finding out just who the better man is and last Sunday night, I believe I proved to the entire world that the better man in that ring was Daniel Bryan. But, as long as there's a Y.E.S., there's always a way. Not anymore, Damien. I can't sit here and just hope that you all just go away. I'm partly responsible for this. I know now what I must do. I have to destroy what I helped create. Your Enlightened Saviors need to be destroyed. Damien, you might be the Emperor but consider me Darth Vader. Even if it kills me, I will stop you and I will bring balance to the UWF once again.

The crowd really enjoyed Bryan's Star Wars references as they chant "BRYAN! BRYAN! BRYAN!" over and over in unison.

Piper: You hear these idiots, Ross? Cheering him because he drops a Star Wars reference. Makes me sick.

JR: I take it you're more of a Trekkie?

nlbj2e.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Our next Pay-Per-View is Lockdown and that means every match will be contested inside of a steel cage but a steel cage still just isn't good enough. After Money In The Bank, I sat in the locker room in the arena and just gathered my thoughts. I had half a mind to barging into Desmond Wolfe's office and demanding a match with Damien and Bray but I know he wouldn't go for that but then, I had a great idea. Damien Sandow, Bray Wyatt, I'm here tonight issuing the challenge. At Lockdown, how about you defend those Tag Team Championships in a match that shortens and even ends careers. It's only fitting seeing as how Lockdown is your final night in the company. How about the both of you defend your Tag Team Titles against myself and a partner of my choice......inside of a Hell In A Cell!

The crowd goes crazy as Bryan lays out the challenge.

JR: BAH GAWD! Hell In A Cell!

Piper: He's got more guts than brains, Ross!

nmxh5d.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Satan's Structure. This is where it all ends for Damien Sandow and Bray Wyatt's reign of terror. But, wait a second. You might be asking yourselves, "Daniel, who in their right mind would tag with you? You've stabbed the entire locker room in the back in some way or another." And you're right but there's one guy who hates you two just as much as I do and right now, I'm extending the invitation. At Lockdown, it needs to be Damien Sandow and Bray Wyatt, Your Enlightened Saviors defending their Tag Team Titles against Daniel Bryan, The Best Wrestler In The World and his tag team partner.......DEAN AMBROSE!

JR: WHAT?! Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose, a tag team?!

The crowd pops loudly at the thought of that tandem taking on Y.E.S. Bryan continues.

daniel-bryan.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Yeah, that's what's going to happen. Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan on the same page. It's so unexpected. It's unprecedented and yet.....it makes so much sense. You see, the only shining light in my time in Y.E.S. comes from facing Dean in 5-star classics. If we're that good as opponents, think of what we could accomplish as a tag team. Dean, I understand that I'm not the greatest guy in the world. I understand that you would think it would be hard to trust me but, Dean, it's different' We both have a common enemy. How sweet would it be to end Y.E.S. once and for all. So, right here, right now, I'm calling someone out to this ring to confirm this match, whether it be Damien and Bray, Desmond Wolfe or Dean Ambrose himself, anyone feel free to join me in the ring.

Bryan looks towards the ramp and waits on a response. The audience is on the edge of their seats. After a few moments of nothing, Bryan responds.

Daniel Bryan: Oh really? No one? No one has the guts to come down here and make this match official? I expect an answer, even if I have to beat it out of someone myself.

Piper: I'm speechless. Why would he want this?

JR: Why not, Roddy? Damien Sandow and Bray Wyatt just might meet their demise if this match happens at Lockdown.

We go backstage where Josh Matthews is standing alongside Antonio Cesaro.

879ab55a-70f2-44e2-82bc-fafbf970682a_zps2c7f66da.jpg

Josh Matthews: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, the United States Champion, Anto-

Antonio Cesaro: Mister Antonio Cesaro...

Josh Matthews: Yes, Mister Antonio Cesaro. And Mister Cesaro tonight you will defend your United States Championship against not one man, but three other men, what are your thoughts on this matter?

Antonio Cesaro: My thoughts?, my thoughts are that this is simply another attempt to take the United States Championship off of a European. They know that in the hands of a real European man this title becomes much more than just the mid-card attraction it was before I got my hands on it or when any other American had his hands on it. So what do they do?, they line up three challengers, but you know what?, it doesn't phase me, I've beaten bigger men, I've beaten crazier men, this doesn't phase, nothing phases me.

Josh Matthews: Surely the names in this match, The Brian Kendrick, Rob Van Dam and Chris Jericho, three veterans of the ring must pose a problem.

Antonio Cesaro: Of course they do, every opponent of course poses some problems and questions but the thing is, with my superior European intellect I have the answers to those problems. If I ground Brian Kendrick he poses no threat, if I block Rob Van Dam's fancy kicks he's got nothing and as for Chris Jericho, well let's just say father time hasn't been too kind to him and I'll simply overpower him and show him that I am the better man and would be the better man even if he were in his prime instead of being the hasbeen he is now.

Josh Matthews: Will the punishment you suffered at Money in The Bank play into your approach in this match?

Antonio Cesaro: What punishment?, what pain?... listen, my training regiment makes me almost invulnerable to pain. I have the fastest recovery speed on this roster and that's down to my training in the Swiss Alps. Can Jericho boast this training, can Kendrick or Van Dam boast they trained in some of the highest peaks in Europe and indeed the world?, no they cannot and that is what makes me superior to them. They will all be hurt following the Money in The Bank Ladder Match, I will not, so it may be 3 on 1, but the advantage lies where it always does, and that is with me, YOUR United States Champion, Antonio Cesaro.

Josh Matthews: Thank you for your time and good luck in your match...

Matthews extends his hand for a hand shake, Antonio shakes his head and walks off.

Antonio Cesaro: Glück ist für Verlierer, brauche ich nicht viel Glück!

Josh Matthews: Back to you at ringside.

"I'm off the chain,
time to go against the grain!"

[video=youtube;nnlf1_EiWmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnlf1_EiWmo[/video]

An instrumental remix of "Off The Chain" begins to pound throughout the arena speakers, as the crowd spirals into an instant chorus of boos. The self-proclaimed "It Factor" of professional wrestling, Robert Roode, emerges from behind the curtain with a stone cold look across his face. Roode's facial expression ceases to change as he callously makes his way down the entrance ramp, avoiding any and all fan interaction on his way. Roode appears to be all business as walks up the steel steps, through the ropes and into the ring. He steps to the center of the squared circle and takes one long, hard look at the UWF universe, clearly unimpressed.

The UWF faithful are waiting patiently, waiting for some action to happen after already seeing an action packed night but its quieted down a bit for the last few minutes. The lights suddenly go out. The fans sit anxiously, asking the people next to them what is happening. The arena starts to flash gold and black lights everywhere, with some very known words inside the wrestling world ringing out over the PA system.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

[video=youtube;bXYG4wudW7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYG4wudW7o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable tunnel which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet awaiting one certain special superstar as smoke starts to escape the tunnel. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure of MVP bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who give him a big cheer. He smiles, even chuckling to himself as he lowers himself to the ground, touching the ground and mumbling to himself as he quickly jumps up, putting his arms out to his side in his signature pose, setting off the pyros behind him.

100.jpg

MVP starts to slowly makes his way down to the ring, seeing all the fans leaning over the barriers for high fives and obliges, walking past and slapping the hands much to the delight of those said fans. After giving a few fans the high fives he holds up his '305' bling bling up to the camera, yelling 'Mr 305' towards the camera. He comes towards the bottom of the ramp, stopping for a second, taking out some gum he was chewing and throws it into the crowd before he takes a little run up and slides into the ring. He doesn't waste anytime getting to his feet, running towards the ropes, bouncing off and doing his signature dance and Ballin taunt at the end.

RAW_832_Photo_055.jpg

He holds the pose for a while, smiling cockily as he lowers his arms, pointing at his chest with the fans still giving him a good reaction.

Match Two, Singles Match:

Robert Roode versus Montel Vontavious Porter
Last week, MVP got screwed out of showing why he’s the Most Valuable Person on the Smackdown roster, in fact MVP has been screwed left and right in his mind and he demanded he gets the opportunity to display his talents and he gets it this week against a man who claims to be the IT factor professional wrestling, making his in-ring return since Wrestlemania, what happens when to me claiming to best on the brand, when there giant egos collide?

DING DING

The match begins and both MVP and Roode waste absolutely zero time as the lock up in the centre of the ring. They're pushing each other around for a while but then MVP takes control of the match as he locks Roode into a Side Headlock. Roode tries to fight him off. He then pushes him away, sending him to the ropes. Roode tries to knock MVP off his feet with a clothesline but MVP ducks down. When he bounces off the ropes he gets taken down with a Back Elbow. MVP shoots right back to his feet but gets taken down with one more Back Elbow by Roode. MVP gets back to his feet as quickly as possible and tries to punch Roode but Roode ducks down and when MVP turns around Roode kicks him in his groin and follows up with a suplex. Roode goes for the first cover of the match.

ONE!...

KICK OUT!

Roode, absolutely not worried about the fact he didn't manage to pin MVP picks up his opponent and irish-whips him into the corner. He put all the power he's got into that irish-whip. As MVP hits the turnbuckle he lets out a loud scream, grabs his back and falls down to the mat. Roode slowly walks over to him and begins stomping a mudhole right into his opponent. The referee is telling him to stop but Roode ignores him as he puts his foot on MVP's throat and tries to choke him out. The referee starts counting.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

Roode leaves the corner with his hands in the air as the referee is yelling at him.

JR: Roode knows he can't get all hot-headed here.

Piper: Yeah. That already cost him a couple of matches here in UWF and he sure doesn't want the history to reapeat itself here tonight.

Roode picks his opponent up and irish-whips him into the ropes. Roode then doubles over and makes a mistake as MVP kicks him right in his face. This makes Roode straighten up. MVP quickly picks him up on his shoulders and drops him on his face with a Fireman's Carry Facebuster. MVP did this to earn him some time. He catches his breath and when he turns around he sees Robert Roode getting back up to his feet. MVP uses this, runs at his opponent and hits him with a Running Knee Facebuster. This doesn't take Roode down. He just straightens up and is slightly dazed. MVP can't believe he didn't put Roode down so he charges right at him and this time knocks him down with a Big Boot. MVP goes for the cover.

ONE!...

TWO!...

KICK OUT!

Roode's arm quickly shoots up and the match continues. MVP is looking to keep the momentum he gained as he picks Roode up and irish-whips him into the corner, trying to do the same thing to Roode that Roode has done to him but right as Roode's back hits the turnbuckle, he shows no effect as he runs out of the corner and tries to make a comeback but MVP is able to react quickly enough and throws Roode over his head with an Exploder Suplex. MVP goes for yet another cover.

ONE!...

TWO!....

KICK OUT!

Piper: MVP is not messing with Roode here.

JR: Not one bit!

MVP holds on to his quick offense as the match continues. Roode might have kicked out but MVP won't allow him to take over the match. MVP sits on top Roode and starts unleashing right hands. When he decides he's done enough damage he stands up and waits for Roode to stand up. Rooder slowly gets back to his feet and MVP grabs him from behind and tries to hit a German Suplex but Roode blocks the attempt, breaks MVP's grip, turns around and knees him right into his stomach. MVP doubles over, Roode bounces off the ropes and connects with a Swinging Neckbreaker. Roode drops down to his knees and then goes for the cover.

ONE!...

TWO!...

KICK OUT!

As MVP kicks out Robert Roode looks at the referee and screams: "WHAT?!" because he MVP didn't kick out in time. Roode however doesn't argue with the referee for a long time. He goes to the corner and when MVP is sitting, he rushes out of the corner and connects with a Rolling Neck Snap. Roode goes for the cover again.

ONE!...

TWO!...

KICK OUT!

JR: Yet another near fall!

Roode is starting to get frustrated as he grabs MVP by his head, picks him up and nails him with a Back Body Drop. Roode, however uses this just to set MVP up for his next move. Roode climbs to the middle turnbuckle and sits down on the top turnbuckle. When MVP starts getting back to his feet Roode jumps off the turnbuckle, trying to deliver a Flying Double Axe Handle but MVP manages to counter as he nails him with The Play of The Day!

Piper: OH MAN!

JR: It's over!

MVP goes for the cover.

ONE!...

TWO!...

THR...

KICK OUT!

As Roode's hand shoots back up, MVP can't believe what just happened. He stands up and you can see he's angry. Roode starts getting back to his feet but when he's on one knee MVP runs right at him and goes for the Drive-by Kick!

Piper: This time it's really all over!

Everybody thought MVP was going to connect with the Drive-By Kick but they're been terribly wrong. Roode gets out of the way and when MVP turns around Roode nails him with the Double R Spinebuster!

JR:
What a counter by Roode!

Roode lays on top of MVP.

ONE!...

TWO!...

THRE...

KICK OUT!

Roode stands up and start screaming at MVP:"Stay down! Stay down!" Roode slaps MVP across the face before heading to middle turnbuckle again. When MVP gets back to his feet Roode leaps off the turnbuckle and hits the Flying Neckbreaker! Roode doesn't go for the cover like he usually would. He waits for MVP to stand up. When MVP gets back to vertical basis Roode kicks him in his groin, places him into a suplex position and screams: "Payoff time!" Roode shouldn't have screamed. He took too much time as MVP managed to get out of the suplex position, grab Roode from behind and hit him with a German Suplex. MVP bridges for the cover.

ONE!...

TWO!...

THREE!...

Christy Hemme:
Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner via pinfall, MVP!

wwe-superstar-mvp-5.jpg

MVP is celebrating when yet another referee comes running out of the back and he goes right at the referee who called the match. They're talking for a good while and MVP asks what's up but they ignore him and go over to ringside. The refereee that came out is showing the referee who called the match something in the replay of the match. We can hear him saying:"See, both MVP and Roode had their shoulders on the mat. The referee goes over to Christy Hemme and tells her to announce the reversed decision.

images

Christy Hemme: Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has just informed me that both men had their shoulders down for the count of three. Therefor, this match is ruled as a draw!

Roode is already on his way out, not happy but not angry about the outcome of the match either. Meanwhile in the ring, the referees enter the ring to talk to MVP about the match but they just make him angries then he already was. MVP punches the first referee right across the face and knocks him out. He does the same thing to the second one. He picks up the first one and nails him with the Playmaker. He's still standing in the ring, breathing heavy. He wants to calm down but it looks like he's not able to as he heads over to the second ref and nails him with the Playmaker as well. He stands tall over the two referees as we head into a commercial break.

wwe-superstar-mvp-3.jpg

mariabrink21.jpg

AND AGAIN!

1...​
[video=youtube;lm3AOk07s_g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm3AOk07s_g[/video]
BACK IN 1977!

An arena once in silence is suddenly entrenched in sound as an unfamiliar tune blasts over the PA system, causing the fans in attendance to stand out of curiosity alone. It would appear as though a new athlete had joined the prestigious ranks of the UWF roster...but who? The music blared for several seconds more before a man, dressed rather ruggedly for such a momentous occasion, appeared center-stage. A grin made its way onto his unshaven visage as the crowd erupted, the individual's identity obvious to most. It was Alex Shelley, the former tag team extraordinaire. He wasted little time, making his way down the ramp and into the ring. Obviously enjoying the moment, Shelley ascended each turnbuckle in turn, playing to the crowd. The music faded and, taking this as a sign of sorts, he paused in the middle of the ring, staring out at those in attendance for a moment before raising the microphone.

images-1_zpsd3510f9e.jpg

"You guys have absolutely no clue how extraordinary it makes me feel to know that you missed your machine gun as much as he missed you! You see, the past year or so hasn't been exactly what I'd called noteworthy...in fact, it's been downright horrible. Around every corner and behind every closed door, bad luck was what I was met with...it never let up, never faultered off. Now, as any willing female this side of Chicage will tell you, I am not a superstitious man...but by god the last year has got me thinkin' that someone or something really is looking to take me out of the game."

Shelley lowers the microphone, pausing a moment to allow his words to sink in. A couple seconds pass before he raises it back up, displeasure upon his face.

"I don't feel like you guys are properly grasping the severity of the situation, so I'm going to attempt to explain it using an alternate method."

He lowers the microphone once again, slapping on a serious expression and clearing his throat before continuing on.

"It was a rainy day in December and one mister Alexander Shelley was home alone after a tough day of kicking indy ass. Wrapped in his favorite blanket, he was enjoying a relaxing session of Gears of War when, after single-handedly decimating the opposing team, he is kicked from the match....a message appears at the top left of the screen, informing Alexander that his account has been suspended indefinately. Now, while I know many of you may consider this a situation plucked straight out of hell's moveset, trust me when I say that it only gets worse from here. The following week I was scheduled to wrestle some shmuck by the name of Chucky Blaze...and, to make a long story short, by the end of the match my leg was bent in more ways than one...just three days before I was scheduled to leave for a tour with New Japan. I was left without a job, without a means of receiving money...and, perhaps worst of all, without an Xbox Live account. Those were some of the darkest days in my life...and at times I would look myself in the mirror and question whether or not it was even worth returning to the wrestling scene...to the long hours, cheap pay, and constant injuries. Maybe it was finally time for Alex Shelley to hang up the boots...and for me to once again embrace my true identity of Patrick Martin."

Pausing once more, Alex soaks in the crowd's anticipation, drawing out the moment.

"But, as an overweight friend of mine might say, Alex Shelley WILL NOT die. I'll be in the ground and gone by the time I stop performing...and no injury, opponent, or so-called curse is going to get in the way of that fact. This comes into play with my current situation. You see, when I was scoping out potential companies in which I could make my return, I wanted to be assured that, for once, the fans would actually get to see their machine gun perform against the top competitors from around the world week in and week out. Too often have I been bumped from a card in favor of some roided up monkey...and too often have the people been deprived of there weekly dose of the Detroit Prodigy, Alex Shelley! I wanted to be a part of an establishment that was different, which is why I ultimately chose to sign myself a UWF contract. Now, my time is running short here so I want to make one thing abundantly clear to each and every individual in the back before I go. Some'a you may have hall of fame rings...some'a you may have world titles...but, in the end, it won't matter if it's The Rock, Dean Ambrose, or even Shawn Michaels...because when you're going up against Alex Shelley, you're already a step behind."

He drops the microphone whilst simultaneously raising his left hand, fashioning it to resemble a pistol, and mouthing the word 'bam' directly into the camera. Smirking, he heads to the back as '1977' blares over the PA system.

Backstage, we cut to a backstage interviewer catching up with a crazed Television Champion in Daniel Bryan.

Interviewer: Daniel, Daniel, do you have any regrets making such a bold challenge earlier tonight?

Daniel_Bryan_beard.png

Daniel Bryan: I don't have any regrets. My challenge still stands and my invitation is still extended. One way or another, I will face Damien Sandow and Bray Wyatt in that ring. The fact that no one accepted the challenge just speaks volumes of Damien and Bray. Desmond must be drunk off his ass for not making it official and Dean.....well I expected more from him. But my invitation still stands and I would love nothing more than for him to be my tag team partner.

Interviewer: What are your thoughts going into your Television Championship defense against Austin Aries?

Daniel Bryan: My thoughts are one complete destruction of Austin Aries. He's been running his mout for far too long and it's about time someone shut his big fat mouth. He wants a shot to end the longest reigining Television Champion's reign, then by all means, bring it. I am perfectly capable of taking care of Austin Aries. It's Austin Aries that should be nervous about facing me, not the other way around.And when I'm through, it's on towards Lockdown where I bury the careers of Damien Sandow and Bray Wyatt. YES! YES! YES!

Daniel walks away screaming "YES!" in unison with the crowd. Bryan, however, discovers the interviewer not chanting.

Daniel Bryan: How comes you aren't chanting? Go ahead, give it a try.

Interviewer: Yes? Yes. Yes.......yes?

Daniel Bryan: Don't say it like a bitch. Say it with your chest. Come on. YES! YES! YES!

Interviewer: YES! YES! YES!

Daniel Bryan: Much better.

Bryan walks away as the crowd continues to chant "YES!"​

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the UWF United States Championship!

'WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, IT'S WUNDERBAR
WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, AMERICA...'

Cesaro.gif

'Amerika' by Rammstien hits the PA system. Before long Antonio Cesaro steps out onto the entrance stage from behind the curtain and has the sourest of expressions plastered all over his face. Seemingly infuriated, Cesaro wastes no time walking down to the ring. He walks up the ring steps and along the outside of the ring apron and does his signature pose before turning towards the ring.

Lillian Garcia: Introducing first, he is the longest reigning Champion in history and is the defending UWF United States Champion. Antonio Cesaro!

0f00eb47.gif

As Break the Walls Down is heard around the arena, booes comes from the crowd. Jericho walks slowly from the stage with no facial expression. He enters the ring and looks to the crowd depreciately, then he has a smirk smile on his face.

Lillian Garcia:The challenger, from Winnepeg Ontario Canada, Chris Jericho!

kendrick.gif

An unfamiliar, to most, theme hits and the crowd stand to witness the arrival of Spanky. For some time no-one emerges until the song breaks with the words “..I’m a man with a plan†which prompts THE Brian Kendrick to emerge from the back, flamboyant black jacket and wrestling trunks, looking spaced out. His arms are lazily outstretched as he bounds to the ring, a dance of nonchalance, before climbing the steel steps and leaping into the ring by clearing the top rope.

fyn5h0uiiwnleb8de2dp.gif

Lillian Garcia: And the challenger from Venice California: The Brian Kendrick!

ONE OF A KIND!

Suddenly the crowd explodes in anticipation, the name Rob Van Dam appears on the titantron and the volume inside the arena goes up a notch and within a few moments Rob Van Dam emerges from the backstage and place literally explodes as Rob Van Dam stands on the staging and licks his thumbs and the crowd goes wild yelling his name. Rob Van Dam nods his head in approve of the fans before marching down the entrance ramp.

Lillian Garcia: And from Battle Creek Michigan, he is Mr. Friday Night Rob Van Dam!

Match Three, UWF United States Championship Match:

The UWF United States Champion, Antonio Cesaro versus The Brian Kendrick versus Chris Jericho versus Rob Van Dam
At Money in the Bank, all four men put in a great shout, hitting high impact moves and Kendrick coming close a few times to grabbing that briefcase and Rob Van Dam basically kicking the UWF Championship Briefcase off it's hook but none prevailed but Desmond Wolfe is offering the four of them an opportunity to get back on the right footing as these three men clash to decide who emerges victorious?

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and immediately the longest reigning champion in history steps out to the center of the ring and shows off his set of brash balls. “I am the greatest European, the Greatest Champion, and the Great Wrestler ever!†He shouts to all three men in the ring. Kendrick, Jericho, and RVD all share a look before all together going after Cesaro. RVD is first nailing him with an elbow, then Kendrick nails him with an elbow, staggering the United States Champion in Jericho who leaps up in the air and comes down with the codebreaker! The crowd pop loudly as Cesaro doesn’t go down but goes right into the waiting arms of Kendrick. Kendrick grabs the defending Champion and hops up on the turnbuckle and down connecting with the sliced bread #2. Cesaro doesn’t get up allowing Rob Van Dam to climb to the top rope. The crowd explode to their feet as RVD leaps off the top rope and connects on the United States Champion with the five star frog splash!

Piper:
Well this is just not cool at all JR. Our longest reigning champion in the history of this business is getting treated horribly in the early going.

JR:
Brilliant strategy by the challengers, they don’t need to pin the Champion to win the belt, and by taking Cesaro out of the match they’ve just increased their own chances.

The Frog Splash is a devastating move but it appears as though its hurt RVD just as much. It allows Kendrick to pick up RVD and toss him up over the top rope. While he does that Jericho drops on top of Cesaro and attempts to make the cover.

1…

2…

Kendrick sees it and breaks it up.

JR:
Kendrick learning the hard way never to turn your back in a fatal four way Hot Rod.

Jericho gets up and smiles as Kendrick shakes his head telling Jericho it is his time to become United States Champion. Jericho responds by sending a knife edge chop into Kendrick’s chest. Kendrick responds with an elbow to the head. With Jericho staggered Kendrick goes into the ropes, as Jericho is out on his feet Kendrick leaps up into the air and wraps his legs around Jericho’s head before performing a hurricarana that sends Jericho to the mat. Kendrick gets up up as Jericho sits up and rushes him before dropping with a dropkick right to the chin. Kendrick falls on top of Jericho the excitement on his face at becoming the US Champion.

1…

2…

RVD makes the save!

Piper:
Another broken cover as everyone’s favorite pot head makes the save.

RVD brings Kendrick to his feet and starts paying him back for earlier with heavy elbows until Kendrick’s in the ropes. RVD shoots him off of them and Kendrick comes back at him RVD goes for a clothesline but Kendrick ducks it. Kendrick bounces off the ropes ready to come at RVD but RVD counters with a spinning heel kick that knocks the front teeth out of Kendrick’s mouth.

Piper:
You got to love RVD, he always winds up botching and really messing people up. He’s as sloppy as you when you are eating ribs JR.

JR:
I think I saw two teeth of Kendrick’s go flying, I hope Brian is ok.

If he is or isn’t Kendrick decides to continue the match as RVD stands over him and shots! “Rob Van Dam!†RVD bounces into the ropes and begins rolling, rolling, rolling. And connects on Kendrick with the rolling thunder. The crowd are on their feet as RVD gets to his feet, leaps and spins in the air before dropping his leg on top of Kendrick. Kendrick is bleeding from the mouth as RVD goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Jericho makes the save.

JR:
And now Jericho is back in this match. And let me remind you, we haven’t seen the United States Champion in quite some time as he is in this match, but he hasn’t done anything.

Jericho gets up as RVD was blindsided by the attack. Jericho grabs the staggered RVD from behind and connects with a bulldog. The crowd give off a mixed reaction as Jericho leaps off the ropes looking for a lionsault, but RVD moves and only at the last second Jericho manages to land on his feet. RVD gets to his feet thinking Jericho has planted on the mat, he stands up and begins to point his thumbs to his shoulders when suddenly Jericho grabs RVD from behind and plants him with the Breakdown! The crowd explode into shock as Jericho covers RVD.

1…

2…

3….

DING DING DING!

Piper:
Wait a minute that’s it? Its over?

Here is your winner and the NEW UWF United States Champion Chris Jericho!

Chris+Jericho+Intercontinental+champion.jpg

JR:
Bah Gawd I don’t believe it!

Jericho is handed the US Title belt by Lillian Garcia but suddenly the official begins calling it off. Everyone is confused but the official sees on the replay that RVD did in fact get the shoulder up. He rips the title out of Jericho’s hands and hands it back to Lillian Garcia.

Lillian Garcia:
I have just been informed that RVD kicked out, therefore the match will continue!

Jericho cannot believe it as he begins screaming at the official he is the United States Champion. But the official tells him no. Jericho shoves the official and the official shoves right back. Right into Van Dam who grabs Jericho and connects with a German suplex. With Jericho down on the mat RVD immediately heads up to the top rope.

JR:
This is absolute chaos, Jericho has not won the US Title, but it looks like RVD is going too!

Piper:
Wait a second! Wait a second!

Aries comes out of nowhere and jumps up on the apron where RVD is about to leap off for the frog splash. RVD sees him coming and kicks Aries off and down, but the distraction costs him. Kendrick comes out of nowhere and grabs RVD before bringing him down to the mat from the top turnbuckle with a Cutter! The crowd give off a mixed reaction as it looks like Kendrick is going to win the United States Championship.

JR:
Kendrick is going to upset us all here tonight!

Piper:
How embarrassing for the sanctity of the United States Championship!

Kendrick wipes the blood off of his mouth before going for the cover, unfortunately the United States Champion Cesaro comes out of nowhere and grabs Kendrick from behind before throwing him over the top rope. Cesaro then turns around and falls on top of RVD.

1…

2…

3…

Here is your winner and Still the UWF United States Champion: Antonio Cesaro!

AntonioCesaroRetains2_original.jpg

JR:
Oh come on you have got to be kidding me!

Piper:
Cesaro continues his reign, this guy is simply amazing JR!

Cesaro grabs his US title and slides out of the ring. The crowd is booing loudly but Cesaro doesn’t care as he is still champion as Smackdown continues.

The camera cuts to an outside shot of the arena. There is a small commotion as numerous security guards are standing in a line. It isn't clear what's going on until Dean Ambrose walks into frame.

Security
Look you can't just show up to the show whenever you want. We have strict orders not to let anyone into the building unless they are cleared.

Dean Ambrose
I don't know if you idiots know this but you wouldn't even have this job if it wasn't for me. I created this brand. I was Smackdown for the past year and now I am RAW also. Who knows, maybe next year I'll be Anarchy. The fact of the matter is, I am UWF. I will go wherever I want, whenever I want. And there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it.

Security
Look just give us a good reason and we'll take you to the general manager and ask him if it's okay for you to be here.

Dean Ambrose
Reason? You want a good reason? How about this for a good reason.

Ambrose violently clocks the security guard to the right as everyone else gets in ready position to attack him.

Dean Ambrose
Did you not see RAW a couple weeks ago? I took out a group of guys twice your size in numbers. You can't stop me, and I'll prove it right now.

Ambrose grabs the camera and smashes it into the face of a security guard. He drops it on the floor and the whole shot is of a camera sideways on the floor focusing on a downed guard with Ambrose beating up security in the background. It isn't long before another camera crew heads that way with Matt Striker. They finally reach to where Ambrose is and all that's left is aftermath of bodies lying around while Ambrose stands there mumbling to himself.

Matt Striker
Excuse me Ambrose? We're not going to stop you from getting into the building but if you could please let everyone know why you're here.

Ambrose seems to come back to his sense and stares at Striker.

Dean Ambrose
Why am I here? I don't know why. I got a message from Daniel Bryan that told me to come to Smackdown and it has something to do with YES. Normally I wouldn't care but with Wyatt still being a pain in my ass, I'll take any chance I can get to weaken his forces. I don't trust Daniel Bryan but just as both halves of myself have started a truce to end Bray Wyatt, I'll do the same with Bryan if we can finally get rid of that monster he helped create. Maybe that's just what we needed all along.

Matt Striker
So do you have any idea what you're going to do tonight?

Ambrose looks angrily at Striker before smirking and looking directly into the camera

Dean Ambrose
I'm going to raise hell.

Ambrose walks off and into the building as we head back to the ring.

LockdownPosterUpdated_zps090df0b4.png

Tagline: The End is Nigh...

The camera pans away to an area of the backstage that is pitch black except for a small bit of light coming from the top of the screen that illuminates the silhouettes of three men just enough for you to know there are people standing there. One man stands in front and the other two stand upstage of him, one on the left and one on the right. The man in front begins to speak.

All of you that are within the sound of my voice, I want you to listen carefully to the words I say, because each and every one of you have allowed yourselves to be lulled into a sense of false comfort established by a facade you believe to be truth. Each and every one of you that bought a ticket to tonight's show, I can see you sitting there in your seat, your ticket tucked away in your pocket so that you can put it in a scrapbook when you get home and cherish this night forever. I see you sitting there sipping either alcohol or soda from your cups, engorging yourselves on the arena cuisine, slothful and gluttonous. You're wearing your memorabilia, you're carrying your signs and waiting for the most opportune time to hold them up. You're settled in, you think that it's safe for you to enjoy this product that you've come to watch live and in person. All of you at home are guilty of the same thing, nestled into your couch or recliner, pouring and stuffing the same substances into your bodies, wearing the same memorabilia, and overcome with that feeling of safety. It's disappointing to see that you remain as gullible as you always have.

Any venue that bore the UWF logo in the past was somewhere that was safe for you to sit there and enjoy the show, you were encouraged to spectate to your heart's content. But now that I have returned and we have arrived, well, suddenly it isn't so safe for you anymore. Now that we are here, this is not a product that you are going to be able to enjoy, because the things we are here to do to your favorite wrestlers are wretched and deplorable, the amount of blood we are going to shed is going to be gruesome and sickening, this company is never going to be the same company ever again starting tonight. From this point forward, protect yourselves. Shield your eyes every time you see us appear in the arena, change the channel to something that won't demolish your psyche, because this tenure is something that won't be for the faint of heart. Your champions will be stripped of their possessions, your toughest will become the weakest, and all that will be left standing is our alliance. This company made the mistake of overlooking me once before, and now, at my mercy, will have no choice but to look not only in my direction, but it will have to look helplessly into my eyes as I choke and murder it before rebuilding it in my image, in our image.

Whether you stand alone or you stand together, you are not strong enough to stand up against us. Despite your alignment, you will never stand alongside us, for we are the only friends that we require, and all of you are our enemies. Smackdown has been synonymous with the color blue since its inception, but things are about to take a turn towards the red, orange, and yellow of the spectrum when this institution goes up in flames and diminishes to ashes. We don't hold that flame, we are that flame, and it cannot be extinguished because it is a fire that runs through our veins. It is living, it is breathing, it is Latin.

Suddenly the lights come on and the UWF audience can now see all three men. Chavo Guerrero is standing upstage left, El Mesias is standing upstage right, and the man in front is none other than Eddie Guerrero.

eddie-guerrero.jpg

Will any among you volunteer some cahoneys and be the sacrificial lamb that takes on this group, or do we have to come find you? Make your choice, UWF.

The lights go black again as the camera pans elsewhere.

People are anxiosly sitting on their seats, waiting for this week's SmackDown Main Event when all of a sudden lights in the arena go out.

LIGHTS OUT!

[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

"Lights Out" by Hollywood Undead blasts through the arena as lights switch back. When Austin Aries walks out of the back people give out a mixed reaction. Aries ignores the crowd and makes his way down the entrance ramp and holds the UWF Championship Money in the Bank Briefcase high in the air.

2v3h8n8.jpg

Lillian Garcia: The following match is scheduled for one more and it is your main event of the evening and it is for the UWF Television Championship. Introducing first, from Milwuakee, Wisconsin, weighing in at 210 pounds, The Greatest Man That Ever Lived & UWF Championship Money in the Bank Holder, Austin Aries!

When Aries is in front of the ring he climbs up to the apron and before he enters the ring, the camera zooms on on his cape.

2zxyt6f.jpg

Then Aries hops over the top rope and spins around a couple of times with his hands raised before taking off his cape and waiting for Daniel Bryan to come out.

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

The crowd immediately breaks start cheering for Daniel Bryan, the self-proclaimed “Best Wrestler In The World†makes his way from the back. Much to the crowd's applause, he is in a great mood here tonight. Bryan has his Titles wrapped firmly around his waist as he chants "Yes" over and over again before entering the ring.

SD_647_Photo_002.jpg

Lillian Gracia: And his opponent, from Aberdeen, Washington, he is the current and defending UWF Television Champion, Daniel Bryan!

Daniel Bryan climbs the top rope and holds the UWF Television Championship high above his head, staring down with Austin Aries before leaping off the top rope, as Senior Referee Mike Choida holds the title up into the air before signalling for the bell.

Main Event, The Return of the UWF Television Championship:

The UWF Television Champion, Daniel Bryan versus Mr. Money in the Bank, Austin Aries
Austin Aries has been busy making a name for himself on Smackdown, last week he brutalized Ric Flair and Daniel Bryan with a Steel chair then later on in the show hit Daniel Bryan with the Five Star Frog Splash and Steel Chair to the cerement his teams victory while Daniel Bryan got attacked by Bray Wyatt which cost him the UWF Championship. Now these two stars of Smackdown clash in the Main Event and this time, there high stakes and that’s not just the UWF Television Championship.

Austin Aries and Daniel Bryan begin this match by circling each other, snarling before finally launching themselves at each other and once again they lock up in a collar and elbow tie up. Both men equally matched they jockey for position in the middle of the ring, neither willing to give way to the other. Daniel Bryan decides he’ll go for a new tactic this time, dropping to the canvas and pull Aries over with a modified toss, Bryan is quickly back to his feet and drives his right leg and boot across the back of Austin Aries but Bryan doesn’t do it once, he unleashes it multiple shots across the back of Austin Aries, vicious hard MMA strikes. Aries manages to roll away to safety, clutching to the ring ropes, Aries pulls himself up onto the ring apron but Daniel Bryan is a man on a mission right now, he runs across the ring and leaps up, delivering a massive big boot to the face of Austin Aries knocking him off of the ring apron. Aries collides with padding below but Daniel Bryan is ruthless tonight, climbing out on the ring apron, he takes a deep breath before running along the ring apron, Daniel Bryan uses the momentum to launch himself off the ring apron straight into Austin Aries taking him down with a flying knee smash.

JR: Blah god, Daniel Bryan is out to make a statement this week, after all the bullcrap Daniel Bryan has gone through, he’s looking to take it out on Austin Aries.

Piper: This can’t be good for Austin Aries, but at the same time JR, we both know Austin Aries can hold his own against Daniel Bryan, hell, Austin Aries is currently 2 and 0 against Daniel Bryan JR.

Daniel Bryan gets back to his feet and climbs up the side of the barricade and roars “YES! YES! YES!†which the fans lap up and begin to chant along with him. Daniel Bryan then begins to unleash more roundhouse kicks across the chest of Austin Aries, whose sprawled across the ring apron but senior office Mike Choida tells Bryan he’s got to bring it back into the ring. Bryan complies, grabbing Aries by the hair and the trunks, launching him back into the ring, Daniel Bryan follows suite but Austin Aries as managed to stumble back to his feet and manages to nail Daniel Bryan with a forearm smash but Daniel Bryan returns fire a forearm smash back, both them suddenly begin to trade blows ruthless, but neither man seemingly can get the advantage. Austin Aries knows he can’t keep trading blows with Daniel Bryan decides to take an alternative route, kneeing Daniel Bryan in the gut then following with an upwards kick to the face of Daniel Bryan; the force of the shot launches Daniel Bryan backwards into the ring ropes which send Daniel Bryan back into Rolling Elbow from Austin Aries, who goes for a pinfall attempt.

One
…
Two
…

Daniel Bryan gets his shoulders off the canvas, Austin Aries then attempts to get on top of Bryan to unleash another flurry of blows but Daniel Bryan from out of nowhere goes to grab Austin Aries into a Triangle Choke! The fans pop as Daniel Bryan going for the submission hold in the early going but that isn’t Daniel Bryan’s plan, his plan is to go for his devastating elbow smashes but Austin Aries quickly scrambles backwards with Daniel Bryan, Austin Aries gets his feet on the ropes and pushes up over, putting Daniel Bryan in modified Jackknife pinfall attempt.

JR: What a fast hitting opening to this match.

Piper: I’m sorry JR, but the striking match will only suit Daniel Bryan in the long run but Austin Aries has the smarts to beat Daniel Bryan.

One
…
Two
…

Daniel Bryan quickly releases the Triangle Choke and manages to bridge upwards with Austin Aries, spinning the Money in the Bank holder inside out leading to Daniel Bryan hoisting up Austin Aries into a Tiger Driver in the center of the ring, straight into a pinfall attempt.

One
…
Two
…

Austin Aries rolls backwards to get out of the pinfall attempt and gets back to his feet and manages to get a boot to the face of Daniel Bryan knocking him back down to the canvas; Daniel Bryan looks like a man possessed however, Aries begins to strike Daniel Bryan across the back but Daniel Bryan manages to get back to his feet and blocks Austin Aries right hook punch and roars “NO!†and fires back with another Forearm Smash across the face of Austin Aries then unloads with a series over open palm slaps across the face of Austin Aries, stunning him before spinning on the spot to deliver a discus forearm smash to Austin Aries sending Austin Aries backwards into the ring ropes; Aries bounces off the ropes into Daniel Bryan who grabs Aries and tosses him over with an Arm Drag straight into the Crucifix hold; Daniel Bryan roars and yet again goes for the elbow strikes but Austin Aries manages to lean down and throws his legs upwards and grabs Daniel Bryan into a headscissor and flips Daniel Bryan over, Daniel Bryan rolls through and gets back to his feet but the opportunity has presented itself to Austin Aries, as Bryan turns around; Austin Aries grabs the leg of Daniel Bryan and hoists him into the Shinbreaker floated straight into the Leg Satio Suplex with the Bridge.

Piper: This is what I’m taking about JR, Aries has the smarts to be Daniel Bryan whereas Daniel Bryan is just blind rage.

One
…
Two
…

Daniel Bryan manages to kick out again, both men get back to their feet and once again revert back to trading forearm smashes to each other; this time Aries grabs the arm of Bryan and Irish Whips Bryan into the corner but Daniel Bryan runs up the turnbuckles and backflips over Austin Aries but Aries doesn’t collide with the turnbuckle, instead he leaps over the ring ropes himself onto the ring apron and as Bryan goes to follow through with his move, Aries nails Bryan in the head with the elbow smash. Aries chuckles and points to his temple “I got your number Bryan!†before climbing the turnbuckle and looks to go for the 450 Splash but Daniel Bryan manages to run up the turnbuckle with explosive speed, grabbing Austin Aries and tosses him off the top rope with a Belly to Belly throw! The fans go nuts for the huge spot. Both men are down in the centre of the ring but Daniel Bryan is back to his feet first. He manages to crawl over to Austin Aries and makes a cover on Mr. Money in the Bank.

One
…
Two
…
Thr

Austin Aries manages to get his shoulder of the canvas, Daniel Bryan shakes his head in shock but Daniel Bryan is a man on a mission tonight and grabs Austin Aries straight into another Crucifix hold and roars “IT ENDS NOW!†and begins to drive his elbows straight into the head of Austin Aries, fast & furious strikes into the head of Austin Aries; the fans are yelling “YES!†as Daniel Bryan begins to drive the elbows into the head of Austin Aries more and more, forcing Aries ever closer to the canvas however as Mike Choida moves across to see if Austin Aries is knocked out, Mike Knox leaps over the barricade and grabs the boot of Mike Choida, pulling him out of the ring and clock him in the head taking him down with ease.

JR: This is bullcrap! Once again, YES are interjecting themselves in this match.

Piper: It’s brilliant JR! It makes the match more intense.

Daniel Bryan gets back to his feet but ducks underneath Bray Wyatt’s attempted belt shot, Wyatt sends the belt flying across the ring but as Wyatt turns around, Daniel Bryan delivers a vicious MMA kick across the head of Wyatt, Wyatt spins on the spot and drops to his knees before collapsing to the canvas. Bryan roars “NO! NO! NO!†but he can’t finish the match yet as Mike Knox has interjected himself into the match but Daniel Bryan manages to duck underneath the Bicycle Kick and in one smooth motion manages grab Mike Knox from deadlift German Suplex which sends the fans into a cheer frenzy! Daniel Bryan is fired up, but he failed to notice like many of the fans, Damien Sandow managed to sneak into the ring side area and slips Austin Aries the briefcase! Daniel Bryan turns around, a groggy but functioning Austin Aries manages drill the Money in the Bank briefcase straight across the skull of Daniel Bryan before dropping into knees and covers The UWF Television Champion! Damien Sandow tosses Mike Choida into the ring, Mike Choida begins to make a slow count but the fans are already making a ruckus, booing heavily in disgust.

JR: This is bull! Absolute bull Hotrod! Within the space of five days, YES has screwed Daniel Bryan twice!

Piper: JR, whether you like it or not, Daniel Bryan has had this all coming.

One
…
…
Two
…
…
Three
…
…

-==Winner via pinfall at 14:09 and New UWF Television Champion: Austin Aries==-

Austin_Aries_1567281w.jpg

The fans begin to boo the shit out of Austin Aries, who’s now Mr. Money in the Bank and UWF Television Champion; he scrambles out of the ring and grabs his new UWF Television Championship and celebrates up the ramp with his two prizes, a giant smile on his face but that isn’t the real story here as Damien Sandow now slides into the ring and looks to end Daniel Bryan, his two fellow breathen – Mike Knox & Bray Wyatt are both now back to their feet, they surround their former colleague Daniel Bryan, whose now busted open from the briefcase shot but Daniel Bryan gets back to his feet and flumming with rage and that’s when he realizes he’s surrounded by YES, he has a simple response to them “NO!†swiping his arms before unloading with a forearm smash to Damien Sandow but then he gets piled on by Knox & Wyatt, both men just delivering a vicious beatdown on Daniel Bryan, both men manage to grab an arm of Bryan each, Sandow straightens himself out and shakes his head and speaks to Daniel Bryan “goodbye for the final time Mister Bryan.†Before grabbing the World Heavyweight Champion and gets ready to take aim on Daniel Bryan.

JR: This is bullcrap, so much for anyone helping out Daniel Bryan.

Piper: That’s because Dean Ambrose is off his rocker, he’s probably busy fighting security of just forgot about Daniel Bryan entirely.

It’s true, there is no Dean Ambrose as Damien Sandow continues to mock Daniel Bryan, holding the World Heavyweight Championship into Daniel Bryan’s face before preparing to unload on Daniel Bryan but he’s begin to turn and the arena begins to cheer! Damien Sandow pauses and looks around the arena but it’s too late to bail on their beatdown now as Dean Ambrose slides into the ring and snatches the World Heavyweight Championship from the hands of stunned Damien Sandow and drills Sandow over the head with the World Heavyweight Championship which sends the crowd into a frenzy like none other! Mike Knox and Bray Wyatt both go to pounce of Dean Ambrose but Ambrose dodges both men and at the same time, Daniel Bryan manages to pick himself and both Ambrose & Bryan unleash right hooks on Knox & Wyatt respectively! The fans are over the moon at both Daniel Bryan & Dean Ambrose fighting on the same side for the first time, both men delivering their version of Justice on YES and in a moment of beauty, Dean Ambrose grabs Knox from behind as does Daniel Bryan with Wyatt both men hoist both up and over with Regal Plexs, a massive pop from the fans as YES roll out of the ring and grab in a pack on the entrance ramp without their precious World Championship. Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose both lean on the ring ropes and taunt YES to come back into the ring but YES quickly bail up the entrance ramp to live to fight another day, leaving Dean Ambrose & Daniel Bryan in the ring alone.

JR: This time last year Roddy, do you remember? How much hate and bad blood was between these two men over that Big Gold Belt in the middle of the ring.

Piper: Yes I do JR, both men damn near killed each other for that Championship.

Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose finally lock eyes on each other, the blood is dripping from the forehead of Daniel Bryan as he reaches down and picks up the World Heavyweight Championship, exactly a year ago today, these two men were stood in this exact same position with the World Heavyweight Championship gold, a title they feud over. Dean Ambrose hasn’t taken his eyes of Daniel Bryan, both men stand there, the intensity could be cut with a knife; these two don’t like each other, they hate each other but they have a common goal, to end YES so it seems. Daniel Bryan looks at the World Heavyweight Championship and looks back at Dean Ambrose both slowly extending his hand to Dean Ambrose, Ambrose doesn’t play up to the moment, but instead he points at Daniel Bryan “I don’t like ya! I hate ya, do you understand me!?†Daniel Bryan nods his head acknowledging that fact but he keeps his hand extended and the fans begin to chant “YES! YES! YES!†to encourage Dean Ambrose to accept Daniel Bryan’s offer.

Piper: I told ya JR, Dean Ambrose is too insane to be trusted! Daniel Bryan is proving himself to be a bigger idiot than I ever expected!

JR: You say that Hotrod, but neither man has struck the other yet, there might be a chance they might align themselves here.

Dean Ambrose snarls before finally grabbing the hand of Bryan and delivers a single shake but that enough for one of the loudest pops to ever grace a UWF ring and in return, Daniel Bryan places the World Heavyweight Championship on the shoulder of Dean Ambrose letting the segment come to an end, leading Smackdown to it’s final break before the main event segment between Batista & The UWF Champion, The Miz.

320px-Remy_Hadley.jpg

I prefer Thirteen from House myself ^_^

Smackdown is live and happening after the mayhem of Money in the Bank. The crowd is buzzing as Smackdown just comes back from the commercial break. Hanging above the ring, is a Steel Cage in the promotion of the Lockdown pay per view.

raptureresults36.jpg

Interrupting the silence now, is the familiar music of Dave Batista.

...YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH...
[video=youtube;5bsP2_ck7ac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bsP2_ck7ac[/video]

The Smackdown audience roars with boos as the music thunders through the PA system. The lights flash reds and whites as the titantron comes to life. Out from behind the curtain emerges the large figure of Batista, fresh off of his victory at Money in the Bank. The crowd boos even more, knowing that he decimated Triple H in the way he did. Batista comes out, dressed in casual clothes and sunglasses and stands out on the stage with a large bandage on his head. The animal pauses to receive the negative reaction but he pays it no mind. Batista makes his way down the stage and towards the ring, ignoring the fans rampside who boo him and jeer him. Dave walks up the steel steps and enters the ring with a sudden jolt of energy. Dave storms over to the far turnbuckle and climbs up to the second rope. He yells out at the crowd, flexing and posturing to them as they boo. He stays up there for a bit, talking trash, before climbing down. He demands a microphone from the ring technician and gets one. He moves to the center of the ring and waits for the music to be cut. Once it has, Dave speaks to the Smackdown crowd.

Batista26.jpg

Batista: Every time I step into this ring I leave a wake of carnage behind me. I create my own opportunities and I finish what I start by any means necessary. I came back into the UWF and I just made the biggest statement in one of the most intense matches this company has ever seen. Last Sunday, let me tell you first hand, I went to war. I played the Game and I defeated Hunter. I left him broken and dismantled in a pool of his own blood! And better yet, I left him with only one good leg to stand on.

The crowd interrupts Batista with boos, knowing that Triple H injured himself at the pay per view last weekend.

Batista: You can boo all you want, it's not going to make him come back any sooner. As a matter of fact I am damn certain I put “The Game†DOWN. For good. Because when you wage war like I did at Money in the Bank, only one man leaves standing; and that man was Dave freakin' Batista. The damage I did to Hunter was just a sample of what lengths I'm willing to go to end it. What I'm willing to do to get what I want and what I'm capable of doing to somebody who opposes me. I showed EVERYBODY why Smackdown is about ME. Why Desmond Wolfe was right to sign ME to this brand and reward my impact with a number one contenders shot which I took 100% advantage of. If that wasn't proof enough to cement my place on this show, anybody who tries to say the opposite is going to have the same run of form and luck that Triple H had for the last month. All at the hands of ME. You wanna know what pushed me through that last stretch on Sunday? It was the satisfaction of taking out another “hero†to you pieces of garbage in the crowd! You all cheered him and praised Triple H because he's some sort of “role model†or whatever, when in actuality he's just another egomaniac that I gave a Reality check to. The things that separate Me from Hunter is that I've got a better career and two functioning legs and the actual talent to back up what I say in this ring. Thats why I am standing here as the number one contender and thats why Triple H is getting his quad operated on.

Batista smirks knowing that his rival HHH is down and out for at least a while and the crowd hates him for it. Dave slowly paces around the ring and speaks again.

Batista: So with all that being said, here I stand as the number one contender just as last Sunday The Miz wins the UWF Championship for the first time. Simply put, the best thing about this is that I get to kick the crap out of another egomaniac and take something he wants to keep so badly. The Miz is just another punk who doesn't have the balls to hang with me. Face it, I beat Hunter so badly he's out for good just to get a title shot. Imagine what I'll do to your little faux-hawked champ at Lockdown! There isn't a day where Miz could ever even compete on my level, let alone retain his championship against me. I've said it before, and I'll friggin say it again; he's just holding that belt for me until I come and claim it at Lockdown. There's not a damn thing in my path that can stop me now, because I'll just run everybody down. Remember that wake of carnage? Thats all on The Miz now. Anybody he thinks is trustworthy, or he can hide behind, I will take out one by one until I leave him in the same condition as I left Triple H. Because I don't give a DAMN about how the Miz won the Royal Rumble and then became a blunder by losing at Wrestlemania. I don't care about how The Miz fought through his stupid failure and got lucky last Sunday to win the strap. It just doesn't matter. This is a business about results and about dominance and I am going to make good on what I've said once again when I take that precious belt away that he worked so hard for. This is MY YARD now! And at Lockdown, you're going to be caged in with The Animal. If you're not scared, you should be. -

AWWWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;wrp0q3s-bpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrp0q3s-bpk[/video]

The crowd erupt as The Miz’s music spreads through the arena, bringing the capacity crowd to their feet

JR: Here he is! Here comes the champ!

Piper: Ah nuts. I cant believe this guy is the UWF Champion! He doesn’t have Cody Rhodes’ intensity or Damien Sandow’s class. He’s a glorified reality TV star Ross, not the top guy of our company! Sooner Big Dave wipes the floor with him the better

JR: Well that may be your opinion Hot-Rod but going by the noise these fans are making you are in the minority!

While Piper has been mouthing off the new UWF Champion has made his way out to the arena bringing cheers and applause from the fans in attendance. He’s holding his title with both hands as he walks to the top of the ramp, before stopping and throwing his arms skywards, holding the belt aloft and proudly throwing his head back, drinking in the positive cheers.

He throws the belt over his shoulder and begins to make his way down to the ring, accepting fives from the crowd but never taking his eyes off of the number one contender waiting in the ring. He makes his way up the ring steps, taking a mic from the ring announcer as he goes. He then makes his way through the ropes and stands opposite Batista who towers over the Awesome One. His music trails off and he raises the mic to his mouth to speak…

The Miz: …

However instead of addressing Batista he side-steps the big man and turns his attention to the fans in attendance.

The Miz: Ladies and gentlemen of the audience, boys and girls watching at home and loyal viewers from all around the world… we did it!

And with that he thrusts the title back into the air drawing a huge pop from the assembled crowd

The Miz: The road was long, there were ups and there were downs, but the bottom line is that when it was all said and done, I made a promise to become the UWF Champion and the new face of this company, and at Money in the Bank I made good on that promise. Now the match may not have gone down quite like I expected or would have wanted - and I'll come back to that later - but it is what it is, and sometimes fortune smiles on you. I have this title in my hands and the Ultimate Wrestling Federation is now completely must-see.

But my work, well my work is just beginning. If I thought getting to the top of the mountain was tough then I know only too well that staying there is gonna be even tougher, especially as I intend to be a fighting champion

That comments brings cheers from the crowd, and The Miz circles around Batista who's eyes follow him, looking unimpressed with the champ's words

I intend to be a fighting champion for two reasons. First up, I respect the hell outta this title (He holds up the belt once again), I respect what it is and what it stands for. It's the greatest prize in this company, the greatest prize in this business and I am damn proud to be holding it. But what I'm not proud of... this title has changed hands cheaply TWICE in the space of a month. Once to Damien Sandow, and I'm man enough to admit, once to me. Now I have this title over my shoulder I fully intend to defend it regularly, honestly, and aggressively. This title deserves a champion worthy to hold it, and I will be that champion.

Second reason... second reason I'm gonna be a fighting champion? I ain't got a choice! I am now number one on everybody's list. Every single person in the back wants this title. Every single person wants a shot at me. And some are more deserving than others. In particular there are four men who have a legitimate reason to get in my face. First is Damo Sandow, ex-champion, entitled to a re-match and I'm quite happy to give it to him. Second is Daniel Bryan. At Money in the Bank I gained a whole lotta respect for Daniel Bryan. He got screwed in that match by his former friends and any time he wants a shot at this title one-on-one with me that all he's gotta do is ask, cause goddamn he deserves it. Thirdly by hook or by crook is Austin Aries. Mr Money-in-the-Bank, he'll be ready to cash in when I'm at my weakest but hear this A-Double; I always have a plan. And last, and perhaps least, we have the new number one contender...

Miz finally turns around to face Batista and looks up at him. Batista glares right back at him over his shades

So here you are Dave. Suddenly in the title picture after one match. Sure you beat one of the best in Triple H, I'm not gonna argue that, but I've been working for this title for the best part of a year, whereas you turn up and waltz into the title picture. You say you only care about results? Well here's two results for ya; Royal Rumble winner and UWF Champion. I only got where I am today by beating everyone put in front of me, and I look at you Dave Batista and I know I have beaten bigger and I have probably just about beaten uglier, although you run them close. And I will take great pleasure in making your ass my first scalp. This might be your yard, but it's in MY house! At Lockdown we'll step inside a cage, and you'll think that your size and strength will help you through, but here's the thing; you don't win cage matches by being the strongest, you win it by being the fastest and you win it be being the smartest. The bad news for you Batista is that I am faster than you and I know for a fact I am SMARTER than you, so why don't YOU listen and-

Batista: SHUT IT! JUST SHUT IT!

Batista fumes at what Miz just said to him and after a bit he calms back down. Batista raises his microphone up and uses his free hand to point up to the ceiling before he speaks.

Batista19.jpg

Batista: Lower. The. Cage.

As the cage begins to lower the arena lights are darkened. Fixating only on the ring and the cage as it starts to come down slowly. As the cage makes its way down, Batista speaks to The Miz.

Batista: I told you I didn't give a damn about your stupid little path to winning that strap and I called it that you'd come out here and parade that "accomplishment" around like it was something to be proud of. You're a joke Miz, you're nothing, but a joke. You're a fluke champion, you're a transitional champion, you're NOT a champion in my book. You're a hopped up, reality tv star that can't hang with the best. You wanna know why you won the Rumble? Because you got LUCKY. You didnt do anything special. You didn't impress anybody and your victory at that pay per view was overshadowed by your undeniable defeat at Wrestlemania II! And the only reason you're standing here today, waving that belt in front of me is because you got lucky. You got lucky that Y.E.S got involved in that match and took out Brian. You got lucky that they dragged your carcass over his body and you got the decision. You didnt earn that belt, neither did Sandow, neither would have Brian. You're all jokes compared to me! I'm the guy who's going to take that dream of yours and give you the nastiest wake up call you could ever dream of. Mark my words Miz, you're not walking away from me with that belt still in your hands.

By this time the cage has finally surrounded the ring. Batista lowers his microphone briefly and surveys his new surroundings. He smiles as Miz stares intently at big Dave. Batista raises his microphone again, and continues to speak to The Miz.

Batista: Look around you Miz. Take in this picture because you're gonna need to get familiar with it real damn quick. This cage is your new confines and you're trapped inside with The Animal. You want to talk about brains and speed? Is that what you think you bring to the table, Miz? Get a grip. You can't run from me in here. You can't scale that cage fast enough so that I won't throw you back down and pummel you into the ground. You don't stand a snowballs chance in hell against me in here. This is my domain, my yard, MY ring! And you're going to be locked in with me. All you're going to be is helpless as you scratch against these chain link walls before I throw you around like a friggin ragdoll and make you my bitch.

Dave walks to one side of the cage and puts a hand on the links, shaking the cage violently for a moment. He stands there and speaks to Miz, before he moves back to the center a few moments later.

Batista: You see this Miz? This is going to be my secondary destructive force against you. The first, obviously being Me. So Learn to love it! Because I'm going to make your life a living hell in here. The only thing that makes your situation any worse than it could possibly be is you hold something I want and something I'm going to take by any means necessary. But oh, you don't think I deserve my title shot, do you? Is that so, Mr. Tv Star? Why don't you pull your head out of your ass and realize that I earned this shot quicker than you did and you're just JEALOUS. You're all jealous of me and my success! I made an IMPACT!.. I made an immediate example out of everybody who opposed me. And you're the next victim on my list. You can try to brush my victory against Hunter off like it doesnt mean anything, but you know damn well he's better than you on his worst day than you on your best. I beat a legend in this business to get my hands on you and you need to damn well recognize that your days are NUMBERED. Those three chumps you mentioned before me are nothing compared to me. Sandow didn't win that belt, he was handed it. Screw his rematch! Brian can have all the respect in the world but it doesn't change the fact he's had his chances and he's out of the friggin picture. And Aries can shove that briefcase up his ass for all I care. If he cashes in on you before I get my hands on you; its just the same situation with a different face. End of discussion. I destroyed Triple H to earn this shot and I will leave you broken and battered and title-less.

Batista: You can be the most admirable, fighting champion UWF has ever seen. These bullshit fans will cheer you and love you and chant your stupid name day in and day out. It wont change the fact that you only get one title defense. You get one shot at holding that belt and unfortunately.. its against ME. You have one shot and you're not going to get another because I'm taking that UWF Championship away from you. And try as you will to regain that belt from me, you'll lose every single time! Because no matter how smart you think you are, how fast you may be, you can't outrun this Animal and you can't compete with somebody on my level.

The Miz stands in front of Batista, eyebrow raised and not backing down. The most must see UWF Champion scratches his chin, while wagging the microphone in front of him. The Miz takes it all in and with the crowd behind him, responds to the Animal.

the+miz.jpg

The Miz: Really?

The Miz says coyly

The Miz: Reaaaally Batista? Come on big boy, just cool your jets before you embarrass yourself any further. Just take a second, deep breaths, in and out. Thats it, you're getting it now. So while I have a chance to explain things to you, Davey boy, lets get one thing perfectly clear; I am a fighting champion and I will not back down from a brute like you. Do you understand that? Hmmm? Because I'm seriously questioning that right now. You can get all worked up and try to discredit me, but there isn't a chance of you succeeding in that. I earned my way here and I didn't get thrust into the main event because the GM likes me or whatever. I won the Rumble and I lost at Wrestlemania, the lowest point in my UWF Career! But I came back and I got drafted to Smackdown and they welcomed me with open arms and hearts. I took that embrace and look where I'm standing now; I'm the UWF Champion on the best brand in this company and I've got all these people behind me. If that doesn't stand for something, then nothing does. But being the champion that I am, you can bet your roided up ass that I'll be taking you down at Lockdown bucko! Oh yeah! You and me, this cage, these people; no problem! Try as you may to damage me, to put me in the dumps, it doesnt work like that Dave. Because I'M THE MIZ

AND I'M

JR:
Oh gawd, look out!

Batista jumps to life and cuts Miz off as he had his head held high about to deliver his catchphrase finale. Batista connects with a massive spear! Folding the Miz up into a heap.

Piper: HA! Rookie mizzzztake! That'll teach that spikey haired bastard who he's facing.

Batista is far from finished as he jumps onto the Miz while hes on the ground and starts laying in the punches! One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven.... twenty lightening quick lefts and rights pummeling the Miz who has tried to cover up but not to much avail. The Miz is busted open and reeling after the assault. Batista stands over the body of the Miz now, looking down at the mess. He grabs the Miz by his hair, bringing him groggily up to his feet. Batista talks some nasty trash to the battered face of The Miz who can barely stand, before Batista hoists him up with ferocity and plants Miz, center of the ring, with a humongous spinebuster! Miz is laid out, looking worse every second. The camera pans out to the crowd hoping to see the disgusted reactions of the fans and most of them appear to be sickened with Batista

tumblr_mnyp0hMGi11s6ns7wo1_400.gif

JR: This is awful! This is uncalled for! Somebody get in there and stop this! The Miz is hurt and hurt badly!

Piper: Come on JR! You big softy, Batista is sending a message! Miz is just getting whats coming to him

Batista is STILL not finished as the bloody heap of The Miz is starting to stir, Batista pounces and raises The Miz up to his feet. He grabs him by the head and practically carrying the Miz, he runs him over and throws him face first into the steel cage! The cage shakes with the impact and while Miz is rebounding Batista catches him, turns him around and repeats the same brutality to the other side of the cage wall! Miz lands in a crumpled mess but Batista does not let this young champion out so easily. Batista drags the Miz by the arm and brings him over to a turnbuckle. Batista gets the Miz up to one knee, as the champion is dazed and confused. Dave climbs up and sits on the top turnbuckle facing towards the ring. He bends over slightly and grabs the Miz around the stomach and waist before letting out a tremendous roar; dead lifting the Miz up into a powerbomb position from the second turnbuckle! Batista holds The Miz with his strength before jumping off the second turnbuckle and viciously planting the Miz with a modified Batista bomb! The ring shakes with the impact and Batista looks at the damaged body of the Miz, who is most likely winded and or unconscious.

JR: Please Batista, have a heart and end this! Don't hurt the poor kid anymore, leave him be!

Piper: Want some ice cream, you big bitch? Hahahha! This is insane, I love it!

The Miz is practically imprinted in the ring after that power bomb. Batista eyes the UWF Title before dragging the Miz to the stage side of the ring. He casually picks him up and places The Miz inbetween the ropes and the steel cage. The Miz is in another world right now and uses the ropes to hold himself up (barely). Batista lets out another yell and starts to run. The big man bounces off the opposite ropes and comes hurtling back at the Miz!

JR: Oh gawd no he's gonna do it! Don't do it you'll break him in half!

Batista does do it, and runs full force into the Miz! He connects with a bone jarring spear! The force is so great that Miz gets launched into the cage wall and it breaks! The cage gives way and it sends The Miz tumbling out and down the chainlink to the floor below. Medical staff immediately rush out from the back as Batista NOW picks up the UWF Championship belt, as he's systematically destroyed the Miz. He smiles and with the belt in hand, hoists it high above his head, concluding his message to the champion.

animal_is_now_the_wwe_champion_the_batista.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

END OF UWF SMACKDOWN - THE ANNIVERSARY SHOW!

======================================

Staff Roll:
Chriss - MVP vs. Roode
SBS - US Title Match
WWS - Everything Else
The TTers - All the segments

Confirmed for UWF Lockdown 2013:

Steel Cage Match for the UWF Championship:-

The UWF Champion, The Miz versus "The Animal" Batista

[/CENTER]

Status
Not open for further replies.