UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Smackdown Preview - 3rd of May

I'm ok with this personally. Better to be a tad late and do it right then to post derp on time.

Reverand D-Von the force is strong with this one

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF Smackdown Preview - 3rd of May

It''s not like it's a week late so everything's cool.

Reaction score
UWF Smackdown 3rd of May Show (SORRY GUYS!)

TheNewSmackdownBanner.png

UWF Friday Night Smackdown May 3rd, 2013

The fireworks and pyros explode as the fans in attendance erupts into a chorus cheers, the excitement over takes them because it's that time of the week again for UWF Smackdown, this time live from Stamford Bridge in the United Kingdom, after the dramatic events and announcements of last week, this show promises to be great.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

JR: Hello and welcome folks to another incredible addition of Friday night and after the game changing edition of Smackdown last week, what will happen this week? We have four epic matches lined up including Austin Aries versus Daniel Bryan as our main event.

Piper: JR, the line up for this show is incredible by why do I always get a sinking feeling that we'll have to suffer the same YES antics as always?

JR: It's been close to a year of their antics and folks, we're opening up the show with our new UWF Champion, Damien Sandow!

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

Sandow walks out on stage with a smile on his face, walking down the ramp as he holds his arms out in the air. He walks up the steel steps and into the ring, raising his hands in the air proud of himself as the crowd couldn’t hate him more.

SD_707_Photo_033_zpseaffabfc.jpg

Standing in the middle of the ring letting the moment sink in, he finally goes for a microphone and raises it to his lips.

Damien Sandow: If you people were smart…well who am I kidding I’ll just tell you what to do instead of relying on expecting common sense from a senseless society. So Ladies and Gentleman here in London, you are all about to be a part of something you are not used to, and that is a great moment in history. So please bring out your cameras, because you will want to have proof that you were a part of this historic night once the world has been saved. Last Week, I Damien Sandow saved the UWF and its greatest championship by defeating a man who sought the demise of this very company. I did what seemed like no one could do, and I did so in record time, not only that but I simultaneously saved the Smackdown brand as I brought us a World championship at the expense of volunteering a European championship match to Raw on Daniel Bryans behalf. That was a necessary sacrifice, one I’m sure Mr. Bryan won’t understand but his reign is not what these people needed. What these people needed is a golden beacon of light to follow into the harbor of enlightenment as they sail through the sea of inequity, I am that enlightenment and now I have received my guiding light. Not only because it is something shiny, because I know you simple minded people cannot deny anything shiny, but because it is prestige in the form of a title. It proves everything I’ve said correct, and it points to me as the single greatest superstar in UWF.

Sandow raises a hand up to the side as the crowd boos his claim.

Tonight begins a new Era here in UWF, an era with Damien Sandow atop a pedestal for all of you to look up to and become better people as a result. Single handily I Damien Sandow shall shine my enlightenment out to you the unwashed masses like the suns rays, in a consistent and daily basis. You shall all be awakened, your minds shall open up, and you all will be a part of a new Era... An Era… of Enlightenment and it begins tonight, I saved the UWF Championship, I saved Smackdown, and now I shall save each and every one of you…You’re We-

Sandow is interrupted

Daniel Bryan: NO! NO! NO!

Sandow is shocked and the crowd is ecstatic as former EuroVision Champion and number one contender Daniel Bryan emerges from the back with a microphone in hand.

200s3rk.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Enough with this psycho-babble B.S. Damien and tell these people the truth for once. Nothing you do is for the greater good. Nothing you do is to serve these people. You sold me out and screwed me over time and time again because you wanted to and it would benefit you and you only. It's the truth and you know it. That title you now possess, in your hands is worthless. You are not a champion. You're a fraud. You're a phony. You're a fake and, come Money In The Bank, I'll even prove it to you.

Bryan walks down the ramp and continues to speak directly to his former tag team partner.

Daniel Bryan: It's funny, though, that it has come to this. You and me and the richest prize in this industry. You know, the old Daniel Bryan would have came down here and congratulated you and celebrated right along with you. That's before I truly realized the sacrifices necessary to become champion. The pain, the anguish, the suffering it takes to become champion. How did you become champion? You waited until The Miz took out Cody Rhodes and you swooped in like a vulture.

Daniel reaches the steps and climbs up into the ring and stands directly across from Sandow.

Daniel Bryan: You didn't earn that championship. If anyone earned it that night, it was Miz who left Cody laying. Unlike these people, however, I'm glad that you're champion. I really am because I can't think of anything sweeter than taking the championship from your greasy, dirty hands and restoring some prestigious to it and after our match, after you've submitted and you're laying in the middle of the ring,humiliated and defeated, I'll be there to look you in the eyes and say, without a shadow of a doubt, “No, YOU'RE Welcome!â€

The crowd pops loudly as Bryan mocks Sandow. Just then, Sandow gives his retort.

RAW_1029_Photo_143_zps217154e5.jpg

Damien Sandow: It truly saddens me to see you like this Mr. Bryan, I've attempted to bring your lower intelligence up to my own but after that hard work it only took a short absence of mine for you to dive headlong into the sea of ineptitude and begin to drown. It is saddening, but what is even more saddening is your delusional thoughts and incoherent ramblings. I earned this championship, simply because there was one match that lasted a few seconds long does not erase months upon months of hard work. And as far as your defense of The Miz, he had his opportunity served to him on a silver platter and he failed. His Royal Rumble victory over me was a fluke, and I proved that on Smackdown because I did what he couldn't. You want to point the proverbial finger at me, well let me ask you how you won your UWF Championship or the Miz how he won his...oh that is correct, you both haven't and once Money in the Bank has come and gone that my friend will be one of the few things that hasn't changed around here.

Sandow looks around the arena for a moment, when it seems he gets a sudden idea.

However! I would like to extend to you my hand so that I may pull you out of the water, Mr. Bryan your head has become enlarged thanks to these peoples unimportant admiration, the problem is your mind has remained the same dwindled size. Therefore I shall allow you to think for one moment and do attempt to give this serious thought because it is your one opportunity. At Money in the Bank, assist me in retaining my championship without issue and I shall allow you to follow my lead once more. I shall save you from your self imposed ignorance, and you will once again be important instead of being liked and being nothing more than another ignoramus. I may not be looked upon favorably at this current moment, but once they are saved they will adore me and only once they are enlightened will it matter. So what is your response.

Daniel rubs his beard, as if giving Sandow's proposition actual thought. His expression then quickly changes into malice and contempt.

qn2x46.jpg

Daniel Bryan: NO! It's your fault that I haven't accomplished what I should have. You held me back time and time again because it was easier for you to have me as an ally than as an opponent. I could have been a world champion by now if it wasn't for your “enlighteningâ€. In fact, I think the last thing these people need is your “enlightening†because, if you're leading by example, then I can't think of a single reason why anyone would want to be like Damien Sandow. You are the pure definition of a coward. You hid behind me for months and now you hide behind Bray. You two aren't World Champions. World Champions, REAL World Champions, they don't win their titles in such cheap ways. You both took advantage of vulnerable champions. How does that prove that you're the better man?

Sandow is very unhappy with Bryan's question but however, he isn't granted time to answer before Bryan begins speaking again.

Daniel Bryan: I mean, believe me, I'm no Cody Rhodes fan and Dean Ambrose and I, well, there's no love lost there but at least they were fighting champions. At least they defended those titles with honor. You two sycophants haven't earned the right to be world champions. Sure, you have physical possession of the title belts, but that doesn't make you a champion and, at Money In The Bank, a real world champion takes what is rightfully his and that is me when I take you in my hands and I break you and rescue the UWF Championship. I will break you, Damien. You claim I'm just like these people, a quote unquote “ignoramus†but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to do what I'm going to do to you at Money In The Bank and that is simply this: I'm going to kick your intellectual ass, take the belt back and I'm going to be damn happy doing it and, when it's all said and done, the one word that will be ringing over and over in your head, as if a record skipping, is me, Daniel Bryan, the NEW UWF Champion and the rest of “Us†screaming loud and proud......YES! YES! YES!

Daniel Bryan and the entire arena chant “YES!†as if a sign of things to come. Daniel Bryan continues to scream "YES!" at the top of his voice, getting up close and personal with Damien Sandow, Sandow seems disgusted with the fact Daniel Bryan is getting right in his face, but Damien Sandow remains surprisingly calm and reserve, instead he places his hand on the shoulder of Damien Sandow and proceeds to walk away from the situation, leaving everyone instead Stamford Bridge confused that Damien Sandow has merely walked from the encounter but unfortunately for him, he's not going to be allowed to leave.

AAAWWWWWEEEEEESSSSSOOOMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!

[video=youtube;9CZ8_B805Bw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CZ8_B805Bw[/video]

The Miz makes his way out to the stage, everyone is in shock as it had been claimed he hadn't travelled. He moves to the top of the stage, blocking Sandow's exit who had made his way halfway up the ramp.

The Miz: Damo, Damo, Damo! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Where for art thou go-eth? This party's just getting started! But before I address you, let me just acknowledge the UWF fans here tonight...

The Miz accepts the cheap pop graciously

The Miz: You may have been informed that I would not be attending the show tonight, but rumours of my non-attendance were greatly exaggerated. How could the most must-see star of the UWF not come to the United Kingdom?! The United Kingdom is the home of the must-see. Home of The Beatles, the most must-see band in history. Home of Buckingham Palace, the most must-see palace in the world and home of Milton Keynes... okay so it's perhaps not totally must-see, but you understand my meaning. I am so glad to be here and I am so glad to be able to come out here and once again shut Damien Sandow the hell up! Now let me say something once and let me say it clearly; this whole thing (The Miz gestures at both Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan with his hand) This has nothing to do with me, this does not interest me, this does not concern me. I could not care any less about the break-up of YES. I could not care any less about the bromance brake-up that I see before me. All I care about, is THAT

He points at the belt Sandow is carrying.

THAT is mine. I won the Royal Rumble to get a shot at THAT. I fought Cody Rhodes at Wrestlemania for THAT. I kicked Cody Rhodes' ass last week for THAT, and now you... you have what is mine. Your personal issue with Daniel Bryan there? I'm sure that's important to both of you, hell, it's the stuff of great soap opera, but THAT has no place in this battle. The only place THAT should be, is around MY waist. You Damien Sandow, are a coward. You run away from Daniel Bryan cause you know he has your number, and now you try to run from me because you have MY title. And d'you what Damo? Everybody knows it. Everybody in the US of A knows it, everybody in Canada knows it, everybody in Italy knows it, everybody in Ghana knows it, everybody in China! Japan! and Korea! ....knows it. And EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN LONNNNNDONNNN!

He pauses again once again as the crowd react

...knows it. At Money At The Bank I'll show you, what everyone else knows; that you are not the UWF Champion, but I am the true UWF Champion. And there will be nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Then whatever's left of you when I'm done? Well Daniel Bryan can have the rest...

"Hooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllll!"
[video=youtube;PXSEP0oPZLk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXSEP0oPZLk[/video]

The music of Smackdowns general manager hits the PA system and the fans all turn their heads collectively towards the stage. Wolfe comes out in a suit and sunglasses and makes his way down towards the ring in a huff. He takes a microphone out of his suit jacket while he walks down the ramp and as he turns the corner towards the ring, he bangs on it to make sure its on. Wolfe steps in through the middle ropes, looking at the three arguing wrestlers in the ring and immediately speaks to them after he waves his music off.

desmondwolfexplosion.png

Desmond Wolfe: Alright sunshine, that's quite enough out of you. And you, and you for that matter too.

Wolfe points to all three men in their respective places in the ring.

Desmond Wolfe: I've heard quite enough blabbering out of all of you, and its time I just put this all to bed. All this commotion on my show, taking up quality time I've set aside, is because you two pillocks (Wolfe pointing aggressively at Bryan and Miz) have issues with Sandow being UWF Champ, ey? Well I'm damn sick of all the arguing, and the bashing of decisions made. It's bloody embarrassing and I will not have you all act like children on MY SHOW!

Wolfe looks a bit stressed from the recent events of Smackdown, but continues to put these men in their places.

Desmond Wolfe: If all this stemmed from Damien winning the UWF Championship by some clever shenanigans, then I'm going to strip Mr. Sandow of his beloved strap!

Bryan yells "YES!" and the crowd roars with cheers. Sandows eyes immediately widen, fear setting in. You can see him waving his hands, asking Wolfe not to do that. Desmond has a huge smile on his face and speaks again.

Desmond Wolfe: Just jokin sunshine, that'd be letting you three off way too easy.

Sandow recovers from a possible heart attack and the cheers turn to boos as Wolfe just was teasing the idea.

Desmond Wolfe: But what I am gonna do, is I am making it official that a Money in the Bank, Your lil triple threat match for the UWF Championship is now an Elimination Match! And you bloody better thank me for that because I'm not gonna tolerate you, Miz, or Bryan, coming out here the show after if Sandow retains and bitchin' and moaning that he weaseled his way out. Uh uh. This ensures the two best men fight last for the Title and it'll put to bed any nonsense involving paper champions and whatnot. So Bryan, take your entitlement issues and shove em up your arse and get your head in the stupid game. You're welcome.

Miz, you better get serious up this immediately, and wise the hell up or these two boys will eat you alive. You're welcome.

And Mr. Sandow, you've got one chance to not be the biggest embarrassment to this brand, and if you don't like it then drop dead. You're. Bloody. WELCOME!

The titantron lights up to show Christopher Daniels sitting in some room. He looks a bit more serious than he is really known for. He doesn’t even look at the camera as he speaks.

images

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
I’m no Rock... I’m no Stone Cold Steve Austin. I’m not one of the greats that have found success in UWF and the first incarnations of this fed. I am simply Christopher Daniels, the Fallen Angel! I’ve been doing what I thought everybody would enjoy, and for the most part you, the fans seem to really like what I do. I still hear some of you booing me, and I have heard the rumours spread around that I am not capable of doing anything other than opening the show for whatever brand I’m on. I was the Hardcore Champion for a combined total of one hundred and thirty one days. That may not seem like much to most people, but in a company as competitive as this one, that is incredible. I had two decent reigns as Champion, and I wouldn’t trade either one of them for the world. Because of both those title reigns have helped me go along my way here in UWF. They have helped me meet some pretty important and awesome people. I’m not going to just sit here and mope, because that’s not what I’m about right now. I’m about just getting a couple things off my chest.

I’ve been wrestling in UWF for roughly a year now. And in that year I haven’t found much success. I’ve held the Hardcore Championship twice, which hasn’t been done since Dean Ambrose immortalized the UWF version of the championship. Since that time great competitors have held the championship, guys like Daniel Bryan, Curt Hawkins, Rob Van Dam. All of whom have found success afterwards. Curt Hawkins, mind you never actually gaining the championship rose up in the ranks and challenged for the United States Championship. Daniel Bryan went on to being one half of one of the greatest tag teams UWF has ever seen. He was also the longest reigning Television Champion in UWF history. He’ll go down as the longest reigning Television Champion as well, because just like me he lost the belt he cherished dearly. He is now challenging for the UWF Championship, something I know I have been ready for since the day I came to UWF.

So why exactly am I going on and on about championships and guys who have held it or will? It’s simple really, I’m no longer going to just talk, I’m going to act upon my words. Take the ladder match at Money in the Bank for instance; look at the talent that surrounds that match? You have guys like the very impressive Brian Kendrick, the guy who beat me and took away my Hardcore Championship Antonio Cesaro. A returning Rob Van Dam who looks to make an impressive return to the ring by winning the match, Chris Jericho, whom I have a match with later on today with. He’s the guy to look out for because aside from Rob, he’s got the most experience in these types of matches. Austin Aries who won the Money in the Bank ladder match for Raw last time. MVP and I’ll only call him MVP because I have no idea how to pronounce his name. All these names I have mentioned have found success somewhere, so what sets me apart from all these other guys? It can’t be my age because I honestly don’t know how old some of these guys are. It’s my determination, it’s the heart I put into every match I have. I know I’m ready for this. I know I’m ready for the big times here in UWF, and the only way to prove it is by staking my claim and grabbing the briefcase that dangles above the ladder. I’m still the same old Christopher Daniels, but with a twist. I’m always going to be the fun loving guy who goes out there just to entertain, but now I’m doing it for reals. At Money in the Bank I’m going to prove that I am not some fluke. I’m going to prove to everybody why I deserve my spot in the ladder match. Chris Jericho is going to be the first stepping stone to my ultimate goal. Take notice Damien Sandow, Daniel Bryan or Miz, whoever holds the championship after Money in the Bank. Look at the intensity in my eyes and see the eyes of a determined man. I’m willing to put my body on the line for something like this.

For my entire time here in UWF I have told everybody that I was ready for the big time. I told them all that I was ready to main event shows, to main event pay per views. I’ve never been more ready in my life; I’m more prepared for this match than when I was taking on Abyss. I knew what I was getting into then, and I know what I’m getting myself into now. Everybody can speak their peace on the match itself all they want, but it won’t change the outcome. The Fallen Angel shall rise once more, and it shall be glorious!

Daniels takes this time to take a sip of his Appletini that he always seems to have now.

Allow me to remind you gentlemen what it is we are going to be fighting for. We are fighting for the chance to become stars. I mean look at Austin Aries, he’s a former World Champion. Look at Bray Wyatt now; he is currently the World Heavyweight Champion right now. This is what I’ve been waiting for, and now that I finally have the opportunity, there is no chance in Hell that I’m going to lose it. No way am I going to let it slip through my fingers. So talk your big game all you want, but this Angel isn’t having any of it. God himself wouldn’t be proud of the thoughts going through this Angel’s mind. Come Money in the Bank, you better get used to seeing more of my face, and hearing more of my name. Get used to seeing all those signs that have my name on them with people cheering for me. It’s time for this old man to relive his glory days once more. It’s time for this Angel to fly!

=========================================

Deadpool_Vol_2_44.jpg

Brian Kendrick is backstage in some kind of funky robe when he runs into Jeremy Borash of all people?! An old friend, perhaps looking for a job as some sort of UWF intern, JB stops Kendrick for a chat that will air live on Smackdown…

Screenshot2011-11-10at41550AM.png

THE Brian Kendrick: Hey JB, how’s it going?

Borash:It’s going great thanks Brian but I think the real question on everyones lips is…what’s with the robe?

Oh this? It’s just what I wear during my downtime or quiet reflection periods. It allows my body to feel free plus with the added bonus of not getting sauce or coffee spilled on my spanky jackets.

Good stuff now, to business, tonight you enter the ring to face the Animal, Batista. How are you feeling and would you care to divulge your “plan†to the UWF universe?

Honestly JB I’m feeling calm and relaxed as ever because the size of my opponent does not faze me, nor his strength. I told Batista to his face that the bigger they are the harder they fall and perhaps more importantly in this case another maxim reads pride comes before a fall. Batista is a proud man but he’s also an arrogant and complacent man so with all these things combined I can’t help but feel like Batista’s eventual fall will be…catastrophic. As for my plan? I told the world my plan and there’s nothing simpler: win the war.

Thanks for your time Brian but just one more thing, congratulations on being entered into the Money in the Bank ladder match! How does that feel?

Kendrick ponders his response for a moment before smirking

Oh JB, you should know better than to be so jovial when discussing such a dangerous, career threatening, match as the Money in the Bank ladder match! How does it feel? It feels exhilarating and it feels right but the trepidation has to remain. Without fear you take yourself and your surroundings for granted. That element of fear keeps us rooted in the here and now and allows me to prepare for the destruction that awaits me. I’m a student of that game, using the ring and my surroundings to my advantage so I have been watching the tapes and finding out exactly what is required to win. If we do not understand and appreciate and respect the past we are doomed to repeat their mistakes and that is something I hold very close to my heart. On that night, for the first time, I will not know victory until I step into the ring because there are too many variables, too many opportunities for accident and unintention. It is a fine line between career-maker and career-ender and I just hope I’m on the right side of that line for the good of Smackdown. It is the pinnacle of sports entertainment because you put yourself in a position to become the world’s champion and you do so not by pin fall with the protection of a match official, no, you do so by putting your body in the hands of whatever cosmic energy you believe in and you hope that you come out with your stratagems intact, your body in one piece, and a contract in your grasp. Know this though, my so-called competitors, I will be bringing everything I have in me. We shall fight on the beaches, on the landing grounds, in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills and THE BRIAN KENDRICK will never surrender.

Kendrick eyeballs the camera before tilting his head and smirking before the camera follows him off down the corridor dancing his dance.

Lillian Garcia: The following match is scheduled for one fall.. Introduing first, from the City of Angels, weighing in at 227 pounds; "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels.

[video=youtube;zK02v94cX6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zK02v94cX6I[/video]

"Wings of A Fallen Angel" starts playing and out walks Christopher Daniels. The fans quite don't know how to react as Daniels looks out at them. Daniels poses one more time before making his way down the ramp. Daniels reaches the end of the ramp and walks up the steps and onto the ring apron where he poses one more time.

IMG_6061.jpg

Daniels enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Lights in the arena go out for a second. We see a lighthing jacket.

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

[video=youtube;U4HL8qushd8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4HL8qushd8[/video]

The theme song of Chris Jericho starts playing as lights switch back on and we see Y2J standing on top of the entrance ramp with his back turned towards the ring. Pyros go off in front of Jericho and then he turns around and makes his way to the ring.

tvzic.gif

Lilian Garcia: And his opponent, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, weighing in at 226 pounds; Y2J, Chris Jericho!

Jericho walks down the entrance ramp, takes his jacket off, hands it over to the announcer and gets ready for the match.

JerichoSmack_zps7c745a98.jpg
vs.
DanielsSmack_zps0ad237dc.jpg

Singles Match:
Chris Jericho versus Christopher Daniels
Money in the Bank competitors are looking to make their mark on Smackdown, Jericho is coming off a lost at Wrestlemania but Jericho has showed tons of promise since coming to UWF and is no doubt looking to get back a winning track against Christopher Daniels, who lost to Antonio Cesaro after a spectular counter, which one of these two will gain momentum leading up to Money in the Bank?

DING DING DING

The bell rings three times and the match is officially underway. Jericho and Daniels start marching around the ring, waiting for each to make the first move. After a while they meet in the centre of the ring and they lock in the collar-end-elbow tie-up. Daniels and Jericho are pushing each other for a while but then Jericho quickly breaks through, goes around Daniels and grabs him from behind. Jericho has his hands locked around the waste of Daniels. Daniels wants to break Jericho
's grip but before he's able to do so Jericho lifts him up and brings him back down. Y2J tries to get Daniels in a headlock but Daniels is too quick and escapes. Daniels stands up and before Jericho is able to do the same thing the Fallen Angel tries to kick him in the ribs but Jericho grabs his leg and stands up. Daniels is hopping one leg and is trying to punch Jericho in the face but Jericho ducks the attempt and sends Daniels to the mat with a Dragon Screw Legwhip.

JR: The match is starting off in a decent tempo.

Piper: Sure, we can expect nothing less from these two.

Jericho wants to go after Daniels' leg but Daniels is able to get to his feet. He backs up in the corner as he's holding his leg. Jericho sees this and wants to use it to his advantage as he charges right at Daniels, jumps up, places his knees right in the chest of the Fallen Angle and sends him flying across the ring with a Monkey Flip. Daniels ends up on his rear end. Jericho turns towards him and delivers a nasty kick right to his opponents back. Daniels stretches out his hands and screams in pain. Jericho jumps over Daniels, bounces off the ropes and connects with a dropkick. Jericho goes for the first cover of the match.

ONE!...

TW...

KICK OUT!

Daniels kicks out as quickly as possible. Jericho now grabs Daniels by his head, picks him up and irish-whips him towards the ropes. As Daniels bounces off the ropes Jericho extends his knee, trying to kick Daniels in his groin but Daniels counters the move and rolls Jericho in a school boy.

ONE!...

TW...

KICK OUT!

Jericho is able to get out of the hold and the match continues. Jericho runs right at Daniels and tries to take him down with a clothesline but Daniels counters his move again by grabbing his arm, lauching himself up,
places his legs around Jericho's left arm and takes him down with a Crufixis.

ONE!...

TWO!...

KICK OUT!

Jericho kicks out once again.

Piper: What is with all those moves ending in a pin?

JR: Obviously Daniels wants to put Jericho away as soon as possible, there's nothing wrong about that.

Both men get back to vertical basis and they look at each other. Daniels is looking at Jericho, smiling. Daniels points his finger at Jericho and says: "I've got your number." Jericho doesn't react well to this as he takes a stop towards Daniels and slaps his right across the face. People react with a loud "OOOOH". Daniels, obviously angry runs at Jericho but Jericho takes him down with a Leg Scissors Takedown. As Daniels goes down to the mat he hits his face hard and stays down for a while, giving Jericho enough time to grab his already damaged leg and lock in a Single Leg Boston Crab. Daniels doesn't panic right ahead. He starts thinking of a way to get out of the hold. First he's trying to get out of it and counter Jericho but isn't successful so he decided to go for a rope break. Jericho is holding Daniels right in the middle of the ring but The Fallen Angel starts crawling to the ropes pretty fast. Jericho is not trying to stop Daniels from getting to the ropes as he feels he's already done enough damage to his opponent's leg. Daniels almost has his hand on the bottom rope but Jericho knows that if he lefts him go for the rope break he'll give him a chance to bounce back and that's something his certainly doesn't want so he lets Daniels go. As Jericho lets Daniels go, Daniels turns to his back and grabs his leg. Jericho again uses this as he grabs his right leg and stomps him in the groin a couple of times before grabbing his left leg and going for the Jacknife Cover.

ONE!...

TWO!...

KICK OUT!

Daniels punches Jericho with both his left and right hand right in the stomach, breaking the cover.

JR: It seems like Daniels hit Jericho right where he needed to.

Piper: Indeed. Look at Jericho holding his stomach!

Both men get to vertical basis. Daniels the first one to make a move as he delivers a boot right to Jericho's stomach. Jericho grabs his stomach once again. Daniels quickly takes advantage of the weakened Jericho as he follows up with a Clawhold STO. Daniels gets on top of Jericho for the cover.

ONE!...

TWO!...

KICK OUT!

Daniels picks Jericho up and connects with a European Uppercut. This sends Jericho into the corner. Daniels goes after him. Jericho wants to bounce back into the match is he tries to kick Daniels in his damaged leg but Daniels manages to get out of the way and gets to Jericho with an Elbow Strike. He follows up with some more of those and after that he throws Jericho over his head with an Exploder Suplex but...

JR: Oh my god!

Piper: What a reversal!

As Daniels throws Jericho over his head Jericho is able to reverse and land on his feet. He quickly bounces off the ropes and charges at Daniels who still isn't realizing Jericho landed on his feet. Jericho wants to use the moment of surprise but Daniels is too quick with his reaction and here he is with a beatiful Tilt-a-Whirl Backbreaker. Daniels goes for the cover.

ONE!...

TWO!...

KICK OUT!

Jericho kicks out and Daniels looks at the referee, thinking it was a three count. The fact that Daniels went right to the referee gives Jericho a chance to roll out of the ring. After Daniels is done arguing with the referee he turns around to find out where his opponent is. Jericho is still outside the ring but now he's getting back to his feet. Daniels climbs to the top tope and as Jericho gets back to his feet he leaps off the top rope, looking to connect with a Flying Body Drop but Jericho gets out of the way and Daniels crashes and burns outside the ring. Jericho gets back in the ring and tells the referee to count out his opponent.

JR: That's what I call a bad landing right there!

Piper: Well, I know one thing. I wouldn't wanna be the guy that falls face-first on the ground from that hight.

The referee begins counting Daniels out.

ONE!...

TWO!...

THREE!...

FOUR!...

FIVE!...

SIX!...

SEVEN!...

EIGH...

Daniels gets on the apron before the count of eight. Jericho curses as he sees Daniels made it in time. Jericho runs towards the ropes, bounces off them and looks to connect with a sprinboard dropkick but Daniels ducks down, leading into Jericho falling right on his face. Before Jericho is able to recuperate Daniels launches himself over the ropes and conencts with a Slingshot Legdrop. As Daniels lands on Jericho's head he immediately starts screaming in pain as he hurt his leg even more. Both men are down. Just when the referee wants to start counting Jericho uses the ropes to get to his feet. He turns around to see Daniels trying to get back to his feet as he's holding the middle rope. Y2J wastes no time, bounces off the ropes and connects with a Rope Attack. The middle rope bounces Daniels to his feet and Jericho follows with a boot to Daniels' leg. Daniels drops down to his knees, Jericho grabs his head and plants him with a Short DDT. Daniels is near the ropes so Jericho goes to the apron and then springboards himself into the ring, connecting with a Spingboard Splash. Jericho stays on top of Daniels for the cover.

ONE!...

TWO!...

KICK OUT!

Piper: Both men are willing to stay in this thing for as long as they possibly can.

JR: Can you blaim 'em? Both have something to prove here so they won't go down easily.

Thinks the end is near. He's looking to set up Daniels for the Lionsault so when Daniels stands him he tries to knock him down with a Clothesline but Daniels catches Jericho off-guard brings him down face-first with a Reverse STO but the move doesn't end there. Daniels follows up with a Koji Clutch. Jericho is starting to panic, he sense the end is near, he knows that if he doesn't get out of the hold he'll be forced to tap out. Y2J starts crawling towards the ropes with everything he's got left but isn't able to. He takes a bit of time to think of something else. When he was about to tap out, Daniels makes a mistake as he locks in even tighter. As he pushes his legs Jericho rolls over and ends on top of Daniels. The referee drops down and makes the count.

ONE!...

TWO!...

KICK OUT!

Daniels lets go, breaking the count. After the count is broken both Jericho and Daniels get to their feet as quickly as they can. Jericho runs towards Daniels. Daniels tries to kick him into the groin but Jericho grabs his leg. Y2J takes a bit too much time smiling right in the face of Daniels as Daniels launches himself up and connects with an enzuigiri. If there wasn
't for the ropes, Jericho would fall down to the mat but now he bounces off the ropes. Jericho thinks it's good for him but is terribly wrong. As Y2J bounces off the ropes Daniels catches once again, lifts him up and brings him crashing down to the mat with a Falling Sideslam.

Piper: Ugh! That was naasteeeyyy!

Daniels pulls Jericho a little bit closer to the corner and people in the arena start cheering for the Fallen Angel. Daniels faces the corner, launches himself on the middle rope, then on the top rope and here we go with The Best Moonsault Ever!

JR: BAH GAWD!

Piper: SAY WHAT!?

As Daniels was coming down Jericho got his knees up and saved his life. Daniels hurt his ribs but as soon as he landed on top of Jericho he got back to his feet. He's got his back turned to Jericho, making a huge mistake. Jericho is able to sneak up behind Daniels and pull an old trick out of the bag taking Daniels by surprise entirely hitting the Full Nelson Facebuster.

ONE!...

TWO!...

THREE!

-==Winner via pinfall at 15:36: Chris Jericho==-

images

The fans begin to boo Chris Jericho, a surprising victory for him over Christopher Daniels but that doesn't phrase Chris Jericho as he gets back to his feet and lifts his arm up in victory as Smackdown goes to backstage to introduce one of the newest superstars of the UWF Smackdown Roster.

Reverend D'Von pops up on the titantron, head bowed for a few seconds before he looks into the camera, then begins to smile. D'Von then shakes his head as be beings to laugh

Reverend D'Von: Ahahahaha! The time has now come sinners, to testify! Many months has this buisness been through the tyranny and destruction, and you are all guilty of it!

03.jpg

D'Von: Yes, I will walk among the self-righteous and the Lord will help me cleanse the world of sinners and make this beutiaful place peaceful once again. It disgusts me how people can easily overcome pride and gluttony in this country, and it makes me sick to my stomach how there is so much greed and wrath over meaningless material wealth in the UWF, such as the 'prized possession' that is beared on Smackdown, the UWF Championship. So many lives have been destroyed, so much treachery has been committed, so few accomplishments in life have been brought upon those who wish to live against the word of the Lord! Oh make no mistake, my brothers and sisters, you are all not doomed. You can all be saved by joining me in prayer for those who do not live by the word of God Almighty and you will spared from the wrath of the Lord himself. Let us all bow our heads and say a silent prayer right now.

Five Second Silence from Revered D'Von

D'Von: The Lord has sent me on a mission to UWF Smackdown to bring the sinners of this roster into the light, so they can too be saved from the Last Judgement that Jesus Christ will perform on Judgement Day! I, Revered D'Von, solomney swear that I will put and end to this blastamy that the owners of UWF has put us through. I will not rest until those who bears evil thoughts against me, the Lord, and everyone else who has seen the light, shall be banished into the lowest depths of hell and shall suffer for all eternity!

Crowd begins to boo loudly

DVon.jpg

D'Von: Aha, don't think that I've forgotten about you sinners who sit there and watch the carnage live or at home. Don't think that I haven't noticed how involved you unbelievers become when you praise your worthless heros and hate towards the worthless villians. You people should have only one hero, one powerful individual that you sinners should worship: The Lord himself. I can't even fathom why I must tell you this, it should be obvious that God deserves the upmost respect from you people, yet you choose to worship the heathens such as Triple H, The Undertaker, and Kurt Angle. I understand that it takes him to convert those who lack intelligence (Crowd boos), but I am a patient man, and I will not stop until everyone in this building and those backstage will follow the word of the Lord.

Reverend D'Von bows his head in silence for a few more seconds

D'Von: That's all I'm going to say about this right now. I will return next week and gladly accept any sinner that wants to follow God and save themselves from oblivion while the shall perish for their sins. The time has come to face the truth, and those who can open their eyes wide enough to let the Lord in, and I'm looking at you UWF, shall live eternally in the Lord's grace. Oh my Brother, testify!

Deadpool_Vol_2_1_2nd_Printing.jpg

The Following is an exclusive from UWF.com.

images

Jeff Hardy: I came back to the UWF, not to chase championships, not to prove to anyone that I can become the champion, because I have held every championship I truly aspire to hold. The turn of the year, I was the World Heavyweight champion right here in the UWF, and that was a pinnacle for me. Would I take a shot at the UWF championship, sure, if I was seen as the next in line I'll give it everything I got. But I'm not going to change my vision or my aim to steer towards a championship match. Last week, last week was literally mindblowing man. I was a little late to the arena and there I am finding out that our tag match at the end of the night was then against two world champions. Damien Sandow had stolen the UWF championship, but not against a man that never deserved that fate in Cody. I don't truly understand who chose Damien to fight Cody, I don't understand how The Miz never got given his come-uppance there, nor am I really in a position to question it. But this is exactly what I have come back to battle.

Jeff pauses and swallows before continuing to talk.

When Smackdown started championship matches where stellar contests, forty, fifty minute battles to determine who truly is the best. The UWF championship changed hands in four seconds last week. Four seconds. Hell, some would say if you lose in four seconds you deserved to lose the title. But a four second match does not make you a champion. Damien Sandow, is not a champion, and come Money in the Bank, I think he is going to learn that. Me... I am taking Smackdown to a place it hasn't been. The loss last week doesn't make me doubt my position or my ability to get my job done, it doesn't throw me off my scent any way, shape or form. To be totally honest, the way things were going I thought Daniel Bryan was gonna up and leave. I gotta give the man credit, he stayed and won the match not for his team, but in spite of them, and that's respectful. I was wrong about Daniel Bryan when I said it was all a ruse last week, and I can admit that. But it's all about Jeff Hardy from here on in. I couldn't travel to England this week but you bet your ass next week, you may not see answers, but people may just be starting to ask some questions.

Lillian Garcia: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first...

[video=youtube;U5336N1i2Kk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=U5336N1i2Kk[/video]

An unfamiliar, to most, theme hits and the crowd stand to witness the arrival of Spanky. For some time no-one emerges until the song breaks with the words “..I’m a man with a plan†which prompts THE Brian Kendrick to emerge from the back, flamboyant black jacket and wrestling trunks, looking spaced out. His arms are lazily outstretched as he bounds to the ring, a dance of nonchalance, before climbing the steel steps and leaping into the ring by clearing the top rope.

fyn5h0uiiwnleb8de2dp.gif

Lillian Garcia:From Venice, California, weighing in at 185 pounds, THE Brain Kendrick!

And his opponent...

"...YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH...
[video=youtube;UVnNIsTr9lo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UVnNIsTr9lo[/video]

Lillian Garcia:
From Washington, D.C., weighing in at 290 pounds, The Animal, Batista!

Batista emerges from the back with an angry look on his face. He is standing on top of the entrance ramp for a second but then he proceeds down to the ring. Batista stops for a second, goes down and does his famous machine-gun.

batista-entrance_200x221.jpg

After he is done he gets up, pounds his chest a couple of times and pyros go off behind his back one more time. Batista continues on his way to the ring but when he reaches it he gets surprised by Brain Kendrick who bounces off the ropes and launches himself over the rope, trying to take Batista down with a Flying Body Drop but he gets caught by The Animal.

Batista.jpg
vs.
KendrickSmack.jpg

Singles Match:
THE Brian Kendrick versus “The Animal†Batista
Last week, both men made their verbal débuts but Batista did more than that, he made a statement costing Triple H his match against Montel Vontavious Porter, now it’s time for Batista to step into the ring and he’s facing the débuting THE Brian Kendrick. It will be brawn versus speed, THE Brian Kendrick versus Batista on Friday Night Smackdown.

The Brian Kendrick leaps over the top rope hoping to get a quick offense on Batista but Batista isn’t in mood for fancy flips and moves, catching Kendrick mid-air. Batista wastes no time looking to cripple The Brian Kendrick, charging forced slamming Kendrick into the edge of the ring apron and things get worst for The Brian Kendrick because Batista follows through by slamming The Brian Kendrick down to the ground. Kendrick arches his back in pain but Batista has no interest in showing mercy he wants to get this match over and done with quickly, tossing The Brian Kendrick back into the ring.

JR: This can’t be good for The Brian Kendrick, Batista is dominating.

Piper: I hope that damn hippie gets his ass handed to him, The Kendrick must be so high, he must think he can fly.

Batista slides into the ring, The Brian Kendrick has picked himself but Batista is straight back on the assault quite literally steam rolling into Kendrick, knocking Kendrick down to the canvas. Kendrick has the wind knocked out of him but Batista has an animalistic instinct about him tonight, he begins to stomp down on The Brian Kendrick who is instinctively rolling towards the ropes to escape the reach of Batista, however Batista ignores the fact The Brian Kendrick is clutching to the ring ropes and continues to slam his boot into The Brian Kendrick, forcing Bryan Kendrick out of the ring.

Piper: Ah man, Batista is just unleashing his rage on The Brian Kendrick and I’m enjoying it JR.

JR: You enjoy any kind of beating Hotrod, it’s all Batista, what must being going through the mind of The Brian Kendrick?

Piper: He can only hope that an opportunity presents itself, he has to look to catch Batista off guard with a roll-up or a quick move. I would hope The Brian Kendrick would have the speed advantage over Batista.

Batista follows The Brian Kendrick to the outside once more, Kendrick is using the ring apron to pull himself up but it’s unfortunate for The Brian Kendrick that Batista is in one of foulest moods, grabbing The Brian Kendrick by the hair and charges with him, tossing Brian Kendrick straight into the Spanish Announcement Table back first. Kendrick falls straight onto his face, Batista continues his relentless assault pulling up The Brian Kendrick and Irish Whipping Kendrick across the ring side area straight into the steel steps, the steps fly up into the air and now Batista feels he’s done enough to make a statement. Batista tosses Kendrick into the ring and slides in after him and makes a cover on hurting Kendrick which referee Jack Doan complies with and makes the count.

One
…
Two
…

The delight of Stamford Bridge, The Brian Kendrick is seemingly becoming an uncanny favourite amongst the British crowd but Batista isn’t a fan, he’s pissed off that The Brian Kendrick had the audacity to kick out after suffering the early beating. Batista drags The Brian Kendrick to his feet, Batista is just boiling over in anger and The Brian Kendrick adds fuel to the fire by slapping Batista across the face, Batista responds by grabbing The Brian Kendrick by the throat and launches Kendrick into a corner, then it gets worst for The Brian Kendrick because Batista charges into The Brian Kendrick, driving his shoulder into the gut of The Brian Kendrick, folding Kendrick up in the corner. The wind is knocked out of Kendrick and doesn’t have a moment to catch his breath due to the fact Batista smashes his shoulder into the gut of The Brian Kendrick again. Batista continues the brutal assault on The Brian Kendrick, Batista ultimately stops his vicious attack and tosses Kendrick out sending Kendrick flying across the ring before Kendrick crashes and burns on the opposite of the ring.

Piper: JR, Batista’s manhandling of Kendrick is worst than any form of manhandling I’ve ever seen in my time in UWF.

JR: Well Kendrick isn’t the biggest man in the company but Batista by far one of the only physical matches to John Cena and Umaga, so it a surprise to you, Hotrod?

The Brian Kendrick is getting absolutely battered by Batista and it just gets worse and worse for Kendrick because as soon as he’s gets back to his feet, Kendrick stumbles straight into Batista. Batista scoops up Kendrick into a Powerslam, Batista mocks Kendrick while antagonizes the crowd just by walking around the ring with Kendrick on his shoulder before finally delivering the Powerslam to Kendrick, Batista then opts to make the cover on Kendrick.

One
…
Two
…

Kendrick some how manages to get his shoulder off of the canvas which sets the fans into another cheering frenzy while Batista sees red, grabbing Kendrick by the throat and begins to slam Kendrick back down on the canvas numerous time. Referee Jack Doan is forced into action, grabbing Batista and pulls him off Kendrick before finally giving Batista a warning for his conduct, threatening to disqualify The Animal. Batista shakes his head, he’s not impressed with Jack Doan threatening him.

JR: If Batista isn’t careful here, he will get himself disqualify.

Piper: I don’t think that’s the case, Jim. Batista just wants to punish The Brian Kendrick for his attitude.

The Brian Kendrick still has fight in him getting back to his feet, Kendrick is clearly unstable however, Batista this time decides it’s game over for Kendrick, grabbing him by the trunk and launching Kendrick through the middle & top rope. Kendrick flies out of the ring and crashes against the barricade.

JR: This could just get worst for The Brian Kendrick.

Piper: Things have got worse for The Brian Kendrick.

Batista snarls at Jack Doan before leaving the ring to follow after Kendrick. Kendrick is using the ringside barricade, fans are patting him on the back but that can’t save him from the wraith of Batista. Batista once again grabs The Brian Kendrick by the trunks and spins on the spot, leading to Batista tossing The Brian Kendrick into the barricade again, Kendrick collides back first against the unforgiving barricade. Jack Doan reaches a four continue, forcing Batista to roll back into the ring before rolling back out, this proves to be helpful to The Brian Kendrick. Batista goes to grab The Brian Kendrick by the hair and trunks again but The Brian Kendrick elbows Batista in the gut, The Brian Kendrick grabs the head of Batista in a cutter hold and runs up the ring-steps, flipping over to nail The Kendrick to Batista, the fans cheer for The Brian Kendrick as both men are down on the outside, Jack Doan has the count up to five.

JR: Did Kendrick just manage to get a move in on Batista?

Piper: Yes he did JR, that might be the only move he needs to at least rob Batista of the victory.

The Brian Kendrick is managing to stir, one has to wonder how he’s still going but he is nevertheless but more shockingly, Batista is already moving. Jack Doan reaches the seven count as The Brian Kendrick manages to roll into the ring but he doesn’t roll back out because a count out on Batista will do. As Jack Doan reaches an eight count, Batista has a realisation he’s close to being counted out, Batista springs into action and hauls himself up to a vertical base but is it too late as Jack Doan is up to nine. Batista manages to leap into the ring before the ten count, saving himself from being counted out and quite frankly, embarrassed. Batista snarls at The Brian Kendrick, who is pulling himself up using the ring ropes, Batista sees this as an opportunity to win this match and get it over done with. Batista charges towards Kendrick but Kendrick sees it coming and leapfrogs over Batista’s spear attempt and turns around, grabbing Batista by the trunks School Boying Batista, referee Jack Doan slides across and makes the count on Batista’s shoulders.

One
…
Two
…

Batista kicks out of the School Boy but he’s cutting it a bit fine as The Brian Kendrick is sent back into the ropes, the force of Kendrick hitting the ropes propels him back into Batista whose hoists up Kendrick going for his signature Spinebuster but momentum is on the side of The Brian Kendrick as he manages to swing his body around hitting Batista with a Tornado DDT. Kendrick pushes Batista onto his back and makes another cover.

JR: The Brian Kendrick is putting up a fight against Batista, almost having him twice now, could third time be a charm?

Piper: JR, Batista has a made a real hard job out of something relatively simple as putting away a guy whose nick name is Spanky? If I was Triple H, I’d be laughing right about now.

One
…
Two
…
Thr

Batista manages to kick out of the Tornado DDT, the fans are rallying up behind The Brian Kendrick, cheering him on to go on and win the match. The Brian Kendrick pounces on top of Batista and begins to pummel away at the Animal, forcing Batista into a corner but this plays to Batista’s advantage, Batista grabs the middle turnbuckle pad and when The Brian Kendrick pulls Batista out of the corner, the turnbuckle pad comes with him. Kendrick then goes to hit the second The Kendrick of the evening but Batista manages to hold Kendrick mid-air before vicious launching Kendrick force straight down into the middle turnbuckle. The Brian Kendrick holds his nose as blood pours out of his nose, Kendrick is seemingly in shock, allowing Batista take advantage of the situation, booting Kendrick in the gut before hoisting Kendrick up into a canvas shaking Batista Bomb. Batista hooks the leg of Kendrick and snarls at referee Jack Doan to make the count.

JR: Batista just cheated himself into a victory, Kendrick had him.

Piper: Oh please JR, Batista just used his head.

One
…
Two
…
Three
…

-==Winner via pinfall at 14:37: Batista==-

batista.jpg

Stamford Bridge is livid at Batista, who picks himself up and dusts himself down, he looks frustrated and angered by the fight The Brian Kendrick put up. Nevertheless Batista begins to taunt the crowd pointing to himself “I’m next inline! That title shot is mine and no one is going to get in my way!†before taunting the crowd anymore by celebrating on the top rope as UWF Smackdown goes to a commercial break.

9780785143116_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

Batista is seen marching through the backstage after his victory against The Brian Kendrick, Batista is a smirk on his face but that quickly disappears as he bumps into Triple H in the backstage. Both men have their eyes locked on each other, Triple H cracks a smile and mocks Batista.

Triple H: So Dave, how does it feel to know you almost lost to a guy with the nickname, Spanky? Hell Dave, I suppose say you almost got a spanking from him!

Batista snarls back and gets into the face of Triple H and barks back.

Batista: The punk got lucky, but you won’t get so lucky in your match against that dweeb Damien Sandow and you damn sure don’t have a chance against me. Here let me give you a taster.

Batista then blindsides Triple H then proceeds to grab Triple H launching him into one of the metal trunks which hold equipment. Batista then begins to vicious beat down on Triple H, thankfully for Triple H a whole team of road agents, referee and security pull Batista off of Triple H but Triple H is worst for aware as his match is next on the card.

Jeremy Borash is standing by in the backstage area.

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my quest at this time, the man who is going to face Daniel Bryan right here on Friday Night SmackDown, Austin Aries!

2inqt5.jpg

Austin Aries: Heeey, JB! It's been a long time now hasn't it. How are you doing?

Jeremy Borash: Actually, I'm pretty...

Austin Aries:
Shhh. I don't care, I was trying to be nice. Just do your job here and let me go, I have a match I have to prepare for.

Jeremy Borash: I almost fell into believe you actually care about me. Anyway. As I already said, tonight you're going to face Daniel Bryan. Thoughts?

Austin Aries:
First of all, it's nice to be on a brand where you get treated the way you're supposed to be treated. On NXT I've been kind of lost in the shuffle.
But here, on SmackDown? Everything is different. For example. Did you see what I did to Desmond Wolfe last week? I bashed him right over his bald head with my old Money in The Bank briefcase yet he still puts me in the main event because he knows that if you want to have a main event you call The Greatest Man That Ever Lived to make it great.

x5cylf.jpg

Austin Aries: Now to my opponent. See, Daniel is a man who I've faced many many times. He's also a man who I have the utmost respect for. If I'd be facing someone else right here tonight I'd come out and make presumptions about how the match is going to end. But this time, I can't make presumptions, I can't a
llow myself to doubt myself, I simply can't. Tonight I have to go down to that ring and I have to think "I'm going to beat Daniel Bryan". And that's exactly what I'm thinking right now. See, last week when I came down to the ring and called Daniel out I didn't care about this match as it was just another match for A Double but when he came out he lit a fire in me. He lit a fire in my soul that's driving me, a fire that's going to burn his ugly beard off. That's how I feel about tonights match. It's a must win situation but I won't use cheating to get the victory, if I would, I would feel like a winner. I have to beat Daniel Bryan by putting his shoulders to the mat for a count of three, that's it. I'll be a good sportsman like I always am, shake his hand, beat him one-two-three and shake his hand again. And then I'll be hoping he wins the Undisputed Championship at Money in The Bank so I can cash my Money in The Bank briefcase in on the bearded hero himself.

Jeremy Borash: Speaking of Money in The Bank. You're going to be a part of the SmackDown Money in The Bank Ladder match. You've won a Money in The Bank ladder match. In fact, you were the first UWF Superstar to be called "Mr. Money in The Bank". Are you looking to work the magic and once again win the Money in The Bank ladder match?

ynk41.jpg

Austin Aries:
What kind if a question is that JB? Of course I am. What did you think? That I'm in the match for the fun that comes with it? Did you think that it makes me feel good when I get pushed off ladders, my entire body hurts, my career is on the line? Do you think I like it when someone strikes me right in the mouth with one of those ladders? Of course not you sick brinjal!
I'm in it to win, it's that simple. See, I know what it feels like to be Mr. Money in The Bank and that's exactly the kind of a feeling that when you get it once you, you want it again. Just like with titles. You have a nice shiny belt placed on your shoulders, people take pictures of you, woman scream your name when you walk past them. It's like a drug. Once you taste it, you need to have it again and you simply can't help yourself. That's the reason why I'm always looking to win championships and I usually do...because I have an addictive personality. I get addicted to things real fast. Good for me, not good for six other men. Oh, and JB. I say this everytime you interview me but I have to say it again. The next time you get to interview me, ask me something you've never asked me before.

Jeremy Borash:
You know what?! You can stick it! I'm just out here doing my job! This what I'm supposed to do and if you're not satisfied with it, it's not my problem!

Austin Aries: Whoa, calm down puppie palms.

Jeremy Borash: I'll give you puppie palms you...

Borash drops the microphone, takes off his jacker and rolls up his sleeves. Aries laughs at him.

Austin Aries: C'mon, JB. Put your jacket back on, you might catch a flu!

JB gents angry and wants to punch Aries but Aries blocks his attempt and slaps him right across the face. JB falls down and ends on his rear end.

Austin Aries: What the hell was that? You trying to punch the Greatest Man That Ever Lived? Let me tell you something, son. You're getting payed the money I earn this company so next time you try to bite the hand that feeds you, that hand is gonna grab your little neck and squeeze it like an orange! Now get the hell out of my sight!

JB grabs his jacket and leaves while he's still holding his cheek.

Austin Aries calms down, looks at the camera, winks and the scene fades to black.

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

Sandows music hits and the crowd boos, Damien walks out on stage with a beaming smile on his face as he begins walking down the entrance ramp with his Tag Team Championship.

Lillian Garcia:And his opponent, from Palo Alto, California, weighing in at 243 pounds, he is one half of the UWF Tag Team Champions, The Intelectual Savior the Masses, Damien Sandow!

Sandow enters the ring, takes off his robe, his UWF & Tag Team Championship and hands both of them over to Lillian Garcia.

DamienSandow.jpg
vs.
TripleH.jpg

Singles Match:
Triple H versus The UWF Champion, Damien Sandow
In the main match on the undercard, the newly crown UWF Champion Damien Sandow is thrown straight back into the deep end against an opponent who has grown accostumed to World Championships over the years, Triple H and he has eyes set on adding another piece of gold to that list, that's if he can beat Batista at Money in the Bank but for this week, he has to settle with a non-title match against the Champion but if Triple H walks away victorious could be this be a sign of things to come for The Game? Or will Damien Sandow prove that he is able to outsmart anyone and everyone Desmond Wolfe throws at him.

Damien Sandow stands in the middle of the ring and has a gleaming smile on his face, Triple H is nowhere to be seen thanks to Batista’s relentless assault on him in the backstage. Damien Sandow eager to have his match finished and finalized, he demands referee Rudy Charles to make the count Triple H, Rudy Charles reluctantly begins to yell out the count.

JR: This is bullcrap Hotrod, Damien Sandow is about to steal a victory from Triple H, who hasn’t even had an opportunity to come down to the ring and wrestle Damien Sandow.

Piper: JR, this is the leader of YES, he’ll take whatever opportunity he can but I still would rather be our Champion over that damn Daniel Bryan.

Rudy Charles reaches the five count and there’s still no sign of Triple H. Damien Sandow is already taunting the Stamford Bridge crowd, his arms up, nodding his head and continues to have that wide grin on his face. The count is creeping up to the seven count, it’s looking like it’s the end for the Triple H chances.

JR: This is disgusting Roddy, absolutely disgusting.

Piper: Yes but what can you do about it, JR?

All seems lost but that’s when The Bridge explodes along with the public announcement system.

IT’S TIME TO PLAY GAME,
MWAHAHAHA!

triple-h-minitron-o.gif

Triple H emerges from the backstage, Damien Sandow is livid because Rudy Charles stops his count to let Triple H march down the entrance ramp, Triple H looks bruised and battered but is seemingly ready to go as he slides into the ring but he’s met with a boot to the face by Damien Sandow. Triple H hits the canvas as Damien Sandow continues to stomp down on Triple H, refusing to give Triple H an opportunity to get on the offense. Triple H is being booted all over his body which has already suffered the attack from Batista, who is a heavier hitter than Damien Sandow, but Triple H fights through and still manages to pull himself up using the ring ropes before firing back with a right hook to Damien Sandow. Sandow staggers back as Triple H drives another closed fist into the head of Damien Sandow, forcing Sandow backwards even more but it’s got the fans fired up to see Triple H fighting back. Triple H delivers another blow to Sandow, sending Sandow flying into the ropes, Damien Sandow clings to the ropes as Triple H tries to turn him around, Sandow manages to rack the eye of Triple H before clobbering Triple H across the back and shoulders, the same area of the body which collided with the metal trunk.

JR: C’mon Hunter, power through it, you might have been blindsided but you’re better than Sandow.

Piper: JR, the damage has been done, if Triple H can win this more power to him but I have a sinking falling about this.

Damien Sandow then follows through with a boot into the back of Triple H; knocking Triple H down to the canvas this allows Damien Sandow to seize the opportunity to see if he can get a quick cover on Triple H.

One
…
Two
…

Triple H kicks out to a huge response from the fans, Damien Sandow however has no intention letting Triple H get another chance on the offense grabbing Triple H into a sleeper hold in a bid to keep Triple H down. Sandow has a tight sleeper hold locked in, he’s desperate not to let Triple H get on the offense. Triple H looks weak already thanks to assault from Batista but now he’s worsening due to the sleeper hold. Referee Rudy Charles looks to check on Triple H, Triple H is fading forcing Rudy Charles to take action and lift up the arm of Triple H to check to see if he’s passed out.

One
…
Two
…

But before Triple H’s arm drop for three, it shoots back up into the air and crowd begins to cheer wildly, getting behind Triple H as he begins to drive his elbow into the gut of Damien Sandow, Sandow’s grip loosen allowing Triple H to get out of the sleeper, sending Damien Sandow into the ropes; the momentum sends Damien Sandow flying back into Triple H but as Triple H goes to hoist up Damien Sandow for the Spinebuster, his body gives up on him allowing Damien Sandow to recover and twist Triple H around straight into The Terminus to the disgust of the fans, Damien Sandow covers Triple H with ease.

JR: Triple H got screwed here folks by Batista, it sickens me to the stomach.

Piper: Ah, get it over it JR.

One
…
Two
…
Three

-==Winner via pinfall at 06:02: The UWF Champion, Damien Sandow==-

pink-damien-sandow.jpg

The fans erupt into boos as Damien Sandow rolls to his feet and snatches his UWF Championship away and holds it high above his head and smirks before climbing out of the ring, grabbing his dressing robe and puts it back on before shockingly joining Jim Ross & Roddy Piper on Smackdown announcement table.

Sandow: Gentlemen, I hope you don’t mind joining you to assist you in calling the main event match between Mister Bryan and Mister Aries.

Piper: Absolutely Mister Sandow, I can’t wait to hear your opinion on that disgusting human-being, Daniel Bryan.

JR: Roddy, please don’t encourage him, last week you was hundred and ten per cent against Damien Sandow.

Piper: Wrong JR, I’m against Daniel Bryan, not Mister Sandow directly.

Sandow: Silence Gentlemen, we must adjourn to a commercial break before Smackdown’s main event can happen.

images

People are anxiosly sitting on their seats, waiting for this week's SmackDown Main Event when all of a sudden lights in the arena go out.

LIGHTS OUT!

[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

"Lights Out" by Hollywood Undead blasts through the arena as lights switch back. When Austin Aries walks out of the back people give out a mixed reaction. Aries ignores the crowd and makes his way down the entrance ramp with his hands in the air.

2v3h8n8.jpg

Lillian Garcia: The following match is scheduled for one more and it is your main event of the evening. Introducing first, from Milwuakee, Wisconsin, weighing in at 210 pounds, The Greatest Man That Ever Lived, Austin Aries!

When Aries is in front of the ring he climbs up to the apron and before he enters the ring, the camera zooms on on his cape.

2zxyt6f.jpg

Then Aries hops over the top rope and spins around a couple of times with his hands raised before taking off his cape and waiting for Daniel Bryan to come out.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent...

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

The crowd immediately breaks start cheering for Daniel Bryan, the self-proclaimed “Best Wrestler In The World†makes his way from the back. Much to the crowd's applause, he is in a great mood here tonight. Bryan has his Titles wrapped firmly around his waist as he chants "Yes" over and over again before entering the ring.

Lillian Garcia: From Aberdeen Washington, weighing in at 210 pounds, he is the UWF Television Champion, Daniel Bryan!

AustinAries1.jpg
vs.
DanielBryan.jpg

Main Event, Singles Match:
The UWF Television Champion, Daniel Bryan versus Austin Aries
Last week, Austin Aries attempted to make a statement after being mocked by the Smackdown General Manager, Desmond Wolfe but Wolfe had an ace up his sleeve with Daniel Bryan who saved Desmond Wolfe from a further beatdown and as a result, this week on Smackdown Daniel Bryan and Austin Aries will lock horns in a centre of the ring, both men want to prove they are best but only one man will walk away with the victory.

Austin Aries and Daniel Bryan both have their eyes look on each other, these is going to be one of those encounters where both men have the skills but who can hold their nerve, especially the case of Daniel Bryan with Damien Sandow sat on the commentary table. Bryan and Aries lock it up in a collar and elbow tie up, both men are equally matched physically, this is proven as both jockey for position but the lock up quickly collapses because Austin Aries shifts his body forward, putting Daniel Bryan into a headlock. Daniel Bryan pushes Austin Aries away into the ring ropes, Austin Aries uses the ropes to fire back to knock down Daniel Bryan to the canvas. Austin Aries then rushes to the opposite ropes and comes flying back by Daniel Bryan is already back to his feet and takes Austin Aries over with an armdrag straight into an armbar. Daniel Bryan has Austin Aries in an armbar but Austin Aries has his own method of dealing with the predicament, kip-up back to his feet and using that momentum to twist the arm of Daniel Bryan around but Bryan has his own method of escaping the hammerlock, spinning around on the spin and hitting Austin Aries in the side of the head with a rolling elbow but Austin Aries manages duck underneath, the momentum sends Daniel Bryan spinning on the spot leading Daniel Bryan straight into a slap from Austin Aries which fires up Daniel Bryan.

JR: what a fast pace opening start to the bout, Austin Aries was about to match Daniel Bryan’s abilities here but slapping Daniel Bryan might have awoken the beast.

Piper: JR, Daniel Bryan is nothing but a false face and when he gets slapped his true colours show through, he almost crippled Edge, he’s not some hero, he’s liar.

Sandow: I concur with Mr. Piper, he nothing but a lost sheep without my guidance.

Daniel Bryan clutches his fist and seems furious with Austin Aries’ slap, Aries bursts out laughing into the face of Daniel Bryan which just angers The American Dragon even more. Finally Daniel Bryan snaps and delivers a right hand slap across the face of Aries but that’s just the start of it, Daniel Bryan continues to throw slaps across the face of Aries. The relentless assault on Aries, Aries is staggered backwards towards the ring ropes, Daniel Bryan takes a brief moments pause, Aries clings to the ropes but it’s not enough to stop Daniel Bryan from finishing off his assault with a Martial Arts Kick across the head. Aries falls forward towards the centre of the ring allowing Daniel Bryan to make a pin on Austin Aries.

One
…
Two
…

Aries gets his shoulder up off the canvas, Daniel Bryan remains on the offense however picking Austin Aries up by the hair to a vertical base. Daniel Bryan throws a forearm smash to Austin Aries, hoping to continue the offense on Austin Aries face but as Daniel Bryan goes for the second forearm smash, Austin Aries ducks underneath and out of the view of referee Charles Robinson Aries pokes Daniel Bryan in the eye. Bryan holds his eye leaving him open for an assault from Austin Aries, Aries grabs Daniel Bryan by the leg and hoists Bryan up into a Shinbreaker but it doesn’t end there because Aries follows through with a Leg Hook Saito Suplex with a Bridge, placing Daniel Bryan in a pinfall attempt.

Sandow: Gentlemen, I believe Daniel Bryan has bitten off more than he can chew with Austin Aries for months Daniel Bryan was protected by facing off against talentless hacks such as Jeff Hardy, Edge & Jeff Jarrett.

JR: I strongly disagree with you Damien.

Sandow: It’s Mister Sandow to you, Mister Ross and secondly, I wish you to be silent so I can hear this point fall attempt.

One
…
Two
…

Daniel Bryan rolls his shoulder off the canvas but with him turning his body, he turns Aries as well setting Bryan up in a dangerous situation because it allows Austin Aries to lift Daniel Bryan off the canvas straight into the Brainbuster set up. Daniel Bryan manages to twist and turn his body to land behind Austin Aries but the Shinbreaker from Austin Aries takes a effect forcing Daniel Bryan to drop to one knee, Aries turns around and delivers a rolling elbow to the face of Daniel Bryan, knocking Daniel Bryan flat on his back. Austin Aries keeps up his offense against Daniel Bryan, performing to the crowd before hitting the Powerdrive Elbow, Aries’ elbow connects to the chest of Daniel Bryan, knocking the wind out of Daniel Bryan. Aries then makes another pinfall attempt.

One
…
Two
…

Daniel Bryan kicks out of the attempt which seems to get Austin Aries a bit frustrated, Austin Aries is now resigned to stomping away at Daniel Bryan. Bryan protects from most of the blows, Austin Aries continues to stomp away at Daniel Bryan but all it takes for Daniel Bryan to get back into the this is a single mistake from Austin Aries and Austin Aries gifts him that opportunity by stomping Daniel Bryan right in the arms, Daniel Bryan grabs the foot of Austin Aries and takes Austin Aries down to the canvas, placing Austin Aries in a Heel Hook.

JR: I’m sorry Mister Sandow but Daniel Bryan just displayed why he is a threat to your UWF Championship with an impressive counter to escape a tight spot.

Sandow: Mister Ross, feel you like you vastly underestimate me, I am no Austin Aries. I am superior to Aries on many levels, I would never be so foolish to allow Daniel Bryan to commit such a move on me.

Piper: That because JR is a mark and cheers for whoever these ignorant fans cheer for, as for me, I just don’t like Daniel Bryan.

Austin Aries looks in agony due to the Heel Lock which Daniel Bryan has locked in. Daniel Bryan is viciously tugging and tearing at the right heel of Aries. Charles Robinson looks at Austin Aries and asks him if he wishes to submit but Austin Aries shakes his head and screams “no!†but the fans want to see Austin Aries tap out in the middle of the ring but Austin Aries has other ideas trying to pull himself towards the ring ropes. Aries hauls himself forward but the pain is excoriating from the Heel Hook, Charles Robinson leans in front and asks Austin Aries if he wants to submit, the Stamford Bridge crowd roars “YES!†but Austin Aries shakes his head and responds with the same answer as before “NO!†before clawing himself forward again and this time he manages to grab the bottom rope.

JR: That was a close escape for Austin Aries, that Heel Hook looked like it had Austin Aries ready to tap.

Piper: Most likely because Daniel Bryan was ready to snap the heel of Austin Aries at any given moment!

Sandow: Once again I concur with Mister Piper, Daniel Bryan is a villainous and dangerous man, all he cares about to doing is breaking people’s bones.

Austin Aries clutches at his heel and rolls out of the ring, Daniel Bryan is slowly picks himself up. Aries looks underneath the ring and slides a steel chair into the ring but also sneaks in a second steel chair in, while Charles Robinson looks to dispose of the first one; Aries tosses the second steel at Daniel Bryan and goes for a Van Daminator but Daniel Bryan ducks underneath it placing the steel chair on the canvas. Aries foot buckles from the damage of the Heel Hook which allows Daniel Bryan to grab Aries into a Regal-Plex but Bryan made a single error because he took a moment to glance at Damien Sandow, he hits the Regal-Plex onto the second steel chair right in front of referee Charles Robinson. Charles Robinson stands there for a moment before signalling for the bell.

JR: Daniel Bryan just cost himself the match thanks to your presence at ringside, Mister Sandow.

Piper: Don’t blame the UWF Champion, Daniel Bryan should of paid attention to what he was doing in the ring if that was the case but I believe he did that on purpose to Austin Aries.

Sandow: Regardless of why Mister Bryan committed such an act, I must bid the both of you farewell.

-==Winner of the match via disqualification at 13:10: Austin Aries==-

Daniel Bryan looks incredibly frustrated and roars “NO! NO! NO!†at Charles Robinson but it’s not Charles Robinson fault, his hands are tied by what he sees but Daniel Bryan is so distracted by pleading his innocence that he doesn’t see Damien Sandow sneak up behind him. Damien Sandow has his UWF Championship in his grasp and proceeds to clock Daniel Bryan across the back of the head with the Championship. Daniel Bryan hits the canvas with a thud while Damien Sandow is met with a rapturous reception of boos but those boos slowly turn to cheers because The Miz rushes out from the backstage and slides into the ring and tackles Damien Sandow down to the canvas. The Miz begins to beat down on Damien Sandow, Sandow curls in a defensive ball to protect himself but someone else is there to protect him. Unbeknown to the Miz, lurking behind him is Mike Knox! The fans boo wildly as Mike Knox launches himself forward and hits a Bicycle Kick to the back of The Miz’s head, sending The Miz flying down to the canvas. Mike Knox looks at Damien Sandow before assisting him back to his feet, Damien Sandow dusts himself down before shaking hands with Mike Knox and the show comes to a close with Mike Knox & Damien Sandow standing tall in the centre of the ring.

==============================================================

Message From Me: Sorry about everything, I'll do any coding and stuff tomorrow when I don't feel so shitty from this food poisoning, I need sleep D=. Thank you to Chriss and Shane for helping out this week and the title match stipulation has changed slightly!​

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown 3rd of May Show (SORRY GUYS!)

Mike Knox! Mutha-hubbard!

Great show WWS and sorry again for holding it up. As a quick explanation I had two exams on Thursday this week that's why I asked not to be booked. I was meant to have my promo in yesterday but I didn't get online (aside from on my phone) until this evening. Worth the wait though! Great show again.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Well worth the wait my friend, that was a show well done.

Pretty great promos in the beginning from the SD Main event at MITB. Nice change to the match type too, I like that.

The jericho/daniels match was a fun read, lots of counters and the throwback finish was a nice touch! Honestly didnt think I was going to beat Killz. He's amazing and his Kendrick is great. He's my pick to win MITB for SD and maybe we'll run into each other again. Really happy to start a program with dresdon though, when I have a chance I'll throw up a TT for our match.

Aries/Bryan was pretty good. Real smashmouth/technical style and it was a fun read. No surprise at the interference as it builds the fire for the ppv, bringing Mike Knox in is a nice possible insurance policy for Sandow haha. Lets see what happens and cant wait to see the preview for next week.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan

A really good SmackDown overall.

The opening was good, and loved the Wolfe part.

The two promos of the night were Aries' backstage promo and Daniels' backstage promo as it had this "confession" feeling to it that I liked. The Aries' promo got me because it was fuckin hilarious, with Aries owning Borash. Chriss is a wizard.

Also, the match of the night was Jericho vs Daniels for me.

The ending would have been better if RIR hadn't spoiled it in the Discussion thread days ago :( But it still is awesome. The only way he could swerve us would be if Knox would have like.. an ice cream man gimmick or something, because we all know it's Doc Knox ready to write some prescriptions for the butthurt title contenders of Sandow.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

I like how Sandow has immediately 'replaced' Bryan. That's exactly the kind of thing Sandow would do.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Wohoooo! I won! Since Wrestlemania I was a bit down actually with both Taker and Jericho but this is good. Daniels was though. So I won with Breakdown right? Seems cool, advantages of being Chris Goddamn Jericho. Can't read show now, I will read when I get up tomorrow. I have to go to sleep.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Late but worth the wait. (IT RHYMES!)

An overall good show right here. I really enjoyed the opening of the show. The Reverend D-Von promo was awesome as well. I am really looking forward to the way Natlav is going to play him.

The ending was awesome. No, it really was. MIKE FUCKIN' KNOX! It doesn't get any better than that. It didn't take Sandow much time to replace Bryan now did it haha. Alhtough that Rawisrey already told us about it in the UWF Discussion thread I was surprised.

The way my match ended was good for storyline reasons so I can't complain. Aries got the win so yeah. :aries:

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Yay Reverend D'Von has officially debuted to Smackdown! lol

But on a completely unrelated note, it was definietely worth the wait WWS. Great show all around!

Killz

Reaction score

Find myself reading entire matches on the whole show more these days and I really really like them, just great storytelling which is really vital with a roster that has quite a few spot-based matches begging to be had.

Always disappointing to take a loss in a really hard fought match and then be done for the rest of the show but roll with a punch and take it on the chin, looking forward to MITB and the next preview. Congrats Shane man :)

Reaction score
Super Super Quick UWF Smackdown May 10th Preview

UWF Smackdown May 10th Preview

Matches:

Reverend D'von vs. Jeff Hardy

The Brian Kendrick vs. Montel Vontanious Porter

The Miz vs. Damien Sandow w/Mike Knox

Promos:

Batista & Triple H confront in each other

Daniel Bryan on the events of last week

Christopher Daniels on his poor run of form but how he wishes to have his luck change.

ANYONE ELSE!

Message From Me: Sorry for this being quick but I'm just about feeling well again and straight away I'm getting dragged out Mountain Biking, or I jokingly call it, Hill Biking (no jokes, it's not a mountain but a massive series of hills.) so I'm going to throw this up and update the preview later. Also, only three matches because I got a busy week a head and I don't have the numbers at the moment to big cards.​

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: Super Super Quick UWF Smackdown May 10th Preview

Only 3 matches but some great matches so this I like. All matches will deliver. I'm especially looking forward to the TT sesh between Killz and albo. 2 top class guys going at it. My promo will be, in the words of one of my MITB opponents, awesome!

Killz

Reaction score
Re: Super Super Quick UWF Smackdown May 10th Preview

Haha yes, second match back and another friend of mine Albo! We could tear it up with longer to work, hopefully that will come down the line, but even a 1-1 session will be two good trash talks; that's just how we do things ;) good luck brother, YNWA.

If the Trips/Bats promo is the work of Shane and Dres then that will be a sick promo and obviously it will be fun to read Bryan and Daniels promos. Is it natlavs debut or has he been around before? Looking forward to seeing what sort of new competition could be floating aroundt he show.

Status
Not open for further replies.