UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: UWF Presents Friday Night Smackdown - 26th of April

Great show. Opening and ending is great. That title match is... So fast.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown Preview - 3rd of May

I'm prepared to be bombed....

EDIT: Holy shit he didn't bomb me!

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

No one got screwed, the only person is getting screwed right now is Wrestling with Shadows, you ungrateful asshole. You want to treat this like this is one huge big screw job where Rey got robbed, when you're just making yourself look like the biggest wanker on the planet complaining over what? A title moving, where it went between a person just because you don't argue with it, you need to call out people in public?

You got screwed, woes you. I've been screwed, SBS has been screwed, Cwalker got screwed, Slim's been screwed, this is not a screw job, so get your head out of your ass and show some fucking respect to people who write. Not just make the place look tidy.

If you don't like it, call us out in staff, we have a discussion don't we, talk in there, not be a dickhead in public for no reason other than "I DON'T ARGUE WITH THIS!".

I honestly don't think you read what Aniking said correctly, and I don't think he's been disrespectful at all, in fact, you're the one calling him an asshole and stuff, so perhaps get your own head out of your own ass mmmmmmmmmk?

What Aniking said(and I proudly support him on this) is that the title should be contested between two TTer's. It just gives the title more meaning and makes it seem like an effort was put forth. Another match between Miz and Rhodes should have happened. And if Miz didn't win, shit happens, I'm sure Smackdown could have a whole storyline based on the fact that it doesn't have a world title on it's show. Shit, maybe have the guy that wins the MITB match challenge for the belt or something and have it come back that way. The whole situation could have been handled a lot better in my opinion. I've never liked the idea of a title changing hands like this.

Not once did Aniking shit on the show itself, just the one event. You had no right in flaming him like you did. inb4igetcalledadisrespectfulpieceofshit

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

I honestly don't think you read what Aniking said correctly, and I don't think he's been disrespectful at all, in fact, you're the one calling him an asshole and stuff, so perhaps get your own head out of your own ass mmmmmmmmmk?

What Aniking said(and I proudly support him on this) is that the title should be contested between two TTer's. It just gives the title more meaning and makes it seem like an effort was put forth. Another match between Miz and Rhodes should have happened. And if Miz didn't win, shit happens, I'm sure Smackdown could have a whole storyline based on the fact that it doesn't have a world title on it's show. Shit, maybe have the guy that wins the MITB match challenge for the belt or something and have it come back that way. The whole situation could have been handled a lot better in my opinion. I've never liked the idea of a title changing hands like this.

Not once did Aniking shit on the show itself, just the one event. You had no right in flaming him like you did. inb4igetcalledadisrespectfulpieceofshit

Oh sorry, I forgot the stupid TTers code of they are more important even they don't know what the hell they are talking.

Writers take proportity, always will because they are so few of them and seeing as people like yourself and Aniking seem to have this right, that they can say they know how shit should be done but would never actually take the hours of work to do themselves... I mean Aniking's opinion on the matter is as relevant as his Christian is.

Pisses me off that a sensible solution gets shat on when they is NO HARM, big emphasis on NO HARM done to anyone but Aniking's poxy little records and your ability to asskiss.

Grow up, if we wanted to pull Itchweed style booking, it wouldn't be that hard. Why should the writers have to do shit they don't want to do just because it looks better, taking a short cut like this was the better call than both WWS and SBS being forced into booking and writing stuff they didn't want to do, hell, you would bitch if The Miz won the title in a TT sesh, or people would say it was fixed because SD! need the belt, Rawisrey is simply EXCHANGING his belt from one character to another and will still defend it like a normal trash-talker.

This dumb, all Aniking knows how to write are spotfests with ladders and all you do is make snide remarks and manage to retain your titles, go back to trollin Andrew... This was the best decision which every party which was relevant agreed upon (so not Aniking), hell even Sam didn't mind the decision and he's the damn owner.

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Oh sorry, I forgot the stupid TTers code of they are more important even they don't know what the hell they are talking.

Writers take property, always will because they are so few of them and seeing as people like yourself and Aniking seem to have this right that know how shit should be done but would never actually take the hours of work to do themselves... I mean Aniking's opinion on the matter is as relevant as his Christian is.

Pisses me off that a sensible solution gets shat on when they is NO HARM, big emphasis on NO HARM done to anyone but Aniking's poxy little records and your ability to asskiss.

Grow up, if we wanted to pull Itchweed style booking, it wouldn't be that hard. Why should the writers have to do shit they don't want to do just because it looks better, taking a short cut like this was the better call than both WWS and SBS being forced into booking and writing stuff they didn't want to do, hell, you would bitch if The Miz won the title in a TT sesh, or people would say it was fixed because SD! need the belt, Rawisrey is simply EXCHANGING his belt from one character to another and will still defend it like a normal trash-talker.

This dumb, all Aniking knows how to write are spotfests with ladders and all you do is make snide remarks and manage to retain your titles, go back to trollin Andrew... This was the best decision which every party which was relevant agreed upon (so not Aniking), hell even Sam didn't mind the decision and he's the damn owner.

I wasn't around when Itchweed was running the place so no point in bringing his name into a conversation with me. And how am I kiss ass? "ERMAGERD HE DUN AGREE WIT DA STAFF, HE A PIECE O POOP!" Get over yourself please. And I'd like to remind you that if it wasn't for us lowly TTer's, you wouldn't have a show to write. So again, get over yourself. You've taken this far too angrily, especially considering it's not your damn show, and all Aniking and I are doing is stating our opinions. Why are you staff? Seriously, why? You're showing a great deal of immaturity right now with all your crude remarks. And honestly, if Aniking had even kept this in Staff discussion, I probably still would have said something. I'm not ungrateful at all, so before you go on with that rubbish... Stop. I appreciate the time you guys take out of your lives to write for us, I have even written a match for you, so I am well aware of what you guys do. I've written shows before, I stopped however as it just became far too much for me. And I'd like to think Aniking's opinion(as well as everybody else's) matters on this subject. He has been here for as long as I can remember, he's always been helpful to everybody, always ready to help out where he can. Oh snapple! I think I'm kissing some more ass. I'm sorry Aniking, but your ass is apparently very kissable.

I don't see why you wouldn't want to do it the long way really, better pay off in my opinion and could set up for some great storylines. But I'm sure you'll see passed all of what I've said and just flame me again...

I'd also like to point out I've been fedding for 10 years, so I think I have a pretty good idea of what's up when it comes to running shit, especially after 2 years of writing shows under my belt.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

Everybody just shut up, really. If you want to discuss it further by all means PM each other or whatever, thread locked.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

W00t Reverend D-von's Debut is happening! If the next few shows are going to be as awesome as the last one then I can't WAIT to start TTing!

BronzyCoder

Reaction score

W00t Reverend D-von's Debut is happening! If the next few shows are going to be as awesome as the last one then I can't WAIT to start TTing!

It's good to see you're enthusiastic, man! Welcome to the fed, you seem like you'll be a great addition to it!

Oh, there's that Smackdown thing going on too. Like nat said, if this is as good as the last, then it's going to be a great one. I can't wait to read it.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Looks like a great card. Will get my promo to you as soon as I can WWS

Reaction score

Okay guys, so Friday I'm spending evening and night with partner, so I need all promos in by Thursday latest.

Thank you!

Okay guys, so Friday I'm spending evening and night with partner, so I need all promos in by Thursday latest.

Thank you!

Lewb

Reaction score

I sent my promo to SBS, ill send it over to you now.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

I will get you my promo later today.

Reaction score

SOOOOOOOOOOOO, Smackdown is pretty much done but there's one issue, I might have a few issues getting the show up on time because only person aside from me who knows how to play Desmond Wolfe has decided he's going to go to Sweden today to spend May bank holiday with some hot chick and a few mates and I'll be off in the next hour or so.

My apologizes if the show is up late again :(.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

SOOOOOOOOOOOO, Smackdown is pretty much done but there's one issue, I might have a few issues getting the show up on time because only person aside from me who knows how to play Desmond Wolfe has decided he's going to go to Sweden today to spend May bank holiday with some hot chick and a few mates and I'll be off in the next hour or so.

My apologizes if the show is up late again :(.

I'm ok with this personally. Better to be a tad late and do it right then to post derp on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.