UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown April 26th 2013 Preview

Oh fuck yes! I get to take on Sam's Cesaro! Colour me a giddy school girl on this one! Let's have fun with this one Sam!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

I thought I would have a match this week on SmackDown but I'll at least have more time to work on my promo. I've never been on SmackDown so this should definitely be a good experience.

Also, Aries is already been on every single UWF brand haha.

Lewb

Reaction score

What a mental match to return to. Teaming up with the guy that took my world title and possibly my fave character in uwf atm Miz. YES, we're a-comin.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

No Jericho, so I will send a promo.

Reaction score

I Know Grimlock has finished off his match for this week and he'll be giving it to me later on tonight, and I've finished the UWF unification match match and it's left to write is the Six man tag team match and possibly the opening promo if I need to complete it.

But expect Smackdown to be up within the next 7 to 8 hours o.o!

Reaction score

Good news, I've managed to write the final match needed for Smackdown, I'm just waiting on the opening segment which is incredibly important to the show, so if it's late, late Rawisrey.

I'm going to put the show together so Rawisrey can insert the opening piece if needs be and the show can go up.

Reaction score
UWF Presents Friday Night Smackdown - 26th of April

TheNewSmackdownBanner.png

UWF Friday Night Smackdown April 26th, 2013

The fireworks and pyros explode as the fans in attendance erupts into a chorus cheers, the excitement over takes them because it's the first UWF Friday Night Smackdown since Wrestlemania and there are some huge changes coming to the show, without a World Champion what will Smackdown do? How will the returning General Manager Desmond Wolfe cope and more importantly, how many questions will be answered tonight as UWF Smackdown goes to the familiar commentary team of Good Ole JR, Jim Ross & The Hotrod, Roddy Piper.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

JR: Folks, welcome to the New Era of Friday Night Smackdown.
Piper: Well it's not a new era JR, it's the return of the Desmond Wolfe era, get it right and currently Smackdown is in a bad place, YES hold all the keys to power and we're lacking a damn World Championship!
JR: My apologies Hotrod but what a line up we got for you tonight, three huge match ups, Triple H taking on the returning Montel Vontavious Porter, A title Unification Match and more importantly, YES are taking on Team Smackdown.
Piper: Anything where YES will most likely get their asses handed to them makes a great show, JR.
JR: What about when they are opening up the show a promo, though Roddy?
Piper: Sweet mother of...

Hotrod can't finish his sentence as he is cut off by the familiar opening to the UWF Eurovision Champion's theme.

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;ySjPCwQjIvs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySjPCwQjIvs[/video]

Newly crowned UWF EuroVision Champion Daniel Bryan is heard screaming “YES!†over the PA system repeatedly, forcing the entire arena to chant in unison “YES!†Then, “Flight of the Valkyries†hits and Bryan emerges carrying an altered version of the old European Championship. He makes his way down to ringside.

DanielBryanEntrance3_crop_exact.jpg

He hops onto the apron and climbs the top rope and throws his index fingers high into the sky and screams “YES!†along with the crowd. He then enters the ring and is handed a microphone from a ringside employee. Daniel waits for the excitement to die down before beginning his speech.

Daniel%252BBryan%252Bcalled%252Bfor%252BBig%252BSh  ow%252Bto%252Bquit%252B20%252B1%252B2012%252BWWE%2  52Bmackdown%252BVideos%252BJan%252B20th%252B2012%2  52BWatch%252BOnline%252Bdownloads%252Bvideo.JPG

Daniel Bryan: Well, look who's still here. I shouldn't really be out here, showing off my championship, my EuroVision Championship, especially after the things I have said but really, I still believe those things and I do not apologize one but for my remarks but one thing has changed and that's my attitude. You see, all of this time I have talked about wanting to bring about change and wanting to make this place better and leave it better than I found it for the fans' sake and the up and coming wrestlers' sake as well and I just can't do that by sitting at home and protesting. A man helped me see that. On the night of UWF's second WrestleMania, I had a meeting with the new general manager of SmackDown. New GM but a familiar face, no doubt. One man re-signed me to a SmackDown-exclusive contract, hence why I was not eligible to be drafted to any other brand. My home here is on SmackDown and I intend to make this brand great again. I want to make this brand the number-one show in UWF and I know with Desmond Wolfe back in charge that it can be.

The crowd pops loudly as they hear of the return of the beloved Wolfe. Bryan smiles and continues speaking.

img_7048_daniel-bryan-cuts-a-promo.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Yeah, I was a bit confused when he approached me, I have to be honest, but the more he pitched to me, the more it all made sense to me. Plus, he gave me an incentive to resign but I won't dare ruin it myself. I believe he might want to announce it himself but I will say that Daniel Bryan is here to stay on SmackDown and right now I'm EuroVision Champion and soon, I will.....

All of a sudden, One-half of the UWF Tag Team Champions and member of Y.E.S. Damien Sandow's voice can be heard echoing out of the PA system.

Damien Sandow: Allow me to stop you right there and allow me to beg your indulgence for a moment while I try to decipher your message to these ignoramuses in the audience. Mr. Bryan, I'm going to ask you a simple question because, as of this moment, I question your loyalty to this team. What happened to you? You used to be the one who wanted to spread our message furthest but now you're pandering to these people like some sort of hand puppet? What happened to THAT Daniel Bryan, the one who would win at any costs and prove why he is the best. Tonight, we could use him in our match. We don't need THIS Daniel Bryan. This new and defective model. I prefer the classic. What do you say, Mr. Bryan?

Daniel tugs at his beard as the entire crowd is chanting “NO!†at Sandow.

Damien Sandow: Calm down, children, and let Mr. Bryan answer the question. Now, what is it going to be?

Bryan looks out to the audience, an entire audience chanting “NO!†as he lifts up his microphone.

Daniel Bryan: Umm.....No.

Damien can't believe his ears so he repeats the answer.

Damien Sandow: No?

Daniel Bryan: No......No........No........NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

The crowd is going insane as they chant “NO!†right along with Bryan. Sandow is completely flabbergasted. Just at that moment.....

AWWWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;wrp0q3s-bpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrp0q3s-bpk[/video]

The Miz makes his way out to the stage as the fans go crazy. He makes his way down the ramp, grinning from ear to ear. Stopping on the way to pose with a fan

He climbs into the ring and takes a mic from the announcer. As his music dies down he wanders into the middle of the ring so he's standing across from Daniel Bryan

The Miz: ...

The Miz opens his mouth and looks like he's about to address Bryan, but he stops, holds his index finger up closes his mouth and shakes his head.

The Miz: Where are my manners?! Before I deal with this particularly dysfunctional little situation I should really acknowledge the wonderful welcome I just received to my new home, right here on SMACKDOWN!

The Miz graciously accepts the cheap pop he was looking for

The Miz: And I promise you ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, loyal viewers the blue brand will never be the same again. However lets skip to business. Now, Mr Bryan and Mr Sandow, I know we are due to meet later tonight in the middle of this ring, but I just had to come out now and get involved in this little situation. Cause I was watching this is the back and it was starting to remind me of when one of those kids is trying to escape the West Borough Baptist Church, so I'm here to make an intervention, I'm here to say to you Daniel Bryan; it's time to come back to the real world...

I can see it in your face that you are desperate to get away from these guys. Bray Wyatt's so cuckoo he's baptising people with buckets, I mean, even in medieval times they used a font or something! Pretty sure I've seen that on Game of Thrones. Then you got Mr Sandow here, walking about in his bathrobe like the UWF's very own Hugh Hefner, unfortunately he doesn't subscribe to any of Hefs fun traits. Just the bathrobe... For far too long YES have been able to monopolise this brand, and for far too long you've been forced to drink from their keg of Cool-Aid. Daniel Bryan just cause you're smart doesn't mean you have to hang with these freaks. Hell, just cause your vegan that's still not reason enough to waste any more of your time with these goons.

Now that I'm on Smackdown a lot is gonna change, so why don't you ride on that wave of change and get a fresh start, here, TONIGHT!

The Miz lowers his mic to allow Daniel Bryan to respond but before he can Sandow interjects...

Mister Mizanin, I cannot fathom the reasons for you being out here aside from disrupting these proceedings. Furthermore, this dispute between Mister Bryan and myself is none of your concern, this is officially a Y.E.S manner, so would you kindly.

NOOOO!

Damien Sandow is stunned into silence as Daniel Bryan roars into the microphone and shakes his head, staring at Damien Sandow, The Miz looks on, he's smiling inside because by the looks of it, Damien Sandow is losing a powerful ally in Daniel Bryan. Daniel Bryan continues to rebel against his oppressor.

I've had it up to here with you! I'm done, tonight, when we team up, we win my way, or no way at all, do you understand me, Damien?

Damien Sandow turns his nose up at Daniel Bryan, seemingly ignoring what Daniel Bryan's words, Bryan is furious with right now, so furious he leaves the ring and begins to make his way up the entrance ramp, shaking his head but as he reaches the top of entrance ramp, another theme hits the Public Announcement System.

WOOOAHHH-OOHHHHHH!
[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

The fans erupt into a chorus of boos due to the fact, the UWF Champion Cody Rhodes is here on a Smackdown show when he's a Raw Superstar and more importantly, he has managed to defeat The Miz at Wrestlemania. Cody Rhodes dressed in his wrestling attire and the UWF around his waist, microphone in hand, he looks at Daniel Bryan, both men stare at each other on the top of the entrance ramp for a moment, Daniel Bryan audibly mouths "I'm getting my shot soon, look out Cody." before disappearing into the backstage, Cody Rhodes shrugs it off as nothing before making his way down the entrance ramp, Damien Sandow smirks, The Miz looks ready for anything, Cody Rhodes finally makes it down the entrance ramp and has his music cut because he's got something to say.

05d8_zpsdecbc650.jpg

Cody Rhodes: Touching, it was really was, I was heartbroken that everything is already imploding on UWF Smackdown and the show has only been on air for ten minutes, luckily enough for me I am a member of the Raw roster and this is going to be my only appearance on UWF Smackdown and the only reason I'm here is because I was told to defend my UWF Championship and in the envelope in my pocket is my opponent for tonight.

Cody Rhodes stands in the middle of the ring, he smiles at Damien Sandow before handing over both the UWF Championship and the envelope over to senior official Charles Robinson, Lillian Gracia begins to open up the envelope but The Miz isn't waiting for this match to be made official, he rushes up Cody Rhodes and grabs him into the Full Nelson, The Miz then trips Cody Rhodes forward into the Skull Crushing Finale! The fans are going nuts as The Miz seemingly has the title in the bag before the match has begun, Lillian Gracia announces the match.

Lillian Gracia: Ladies and Gentlemen, the opponent for the UWF Championship is....

DAMIEN SANDOW!

The Miz cannot believe it, neither can the fans, Damien Sandow has a gigantic smile across his face, he quickly disposes of The Miz, launching the Miz over the top rope, down to the padding below. Charles Robinson shakes his head and signals for the bell, as Damien Sandow drops to his knees and makes a casual pin on the Miz who's completely out of it.

The UWF Championship Match
dsdd.png

SandowTagteam.jpg
vs.
CodyWorld.jpg

Everyone in the arena is in shock as Damien Sandow watches referee Charles Robinson drop down and lift his arm up into the air to begin the count on Cody Rhodes.

JR: What the hell? Has Damien Sandow just won the UWF Championship!?
Piper: I think Damien Sandow just double crossed Cody Rhodes, genius! More importantly, UWF Smackdown might now have a World Championship!
JR: It's just a shame Hotrod we might have gained a belt in an unsportsman like fashion!

One
Two
Three

-==Winner via pinfall at 00:04 and The NEW UWF Champion: Damien Sandow==-

qGYPq.gif

The fans have conflicted whether to cheer or boo Damien Sandow as he just did secure Smackdown a World Championship but at the same time, he is the devil incarnate to the fans, nevertheless Damien Sandow bellows out in laughter, holding up the UWF Championship above his head, nobody knows how to react to this news but no doubt by the end of the night, people will know how to react by the end of the night. The Miz finally picks himself up and he's absolute disbelief, Sandow notices the Miz pull himself up and points to his belt and mocks the Miz as UWF Smackdown goes backstage.

normal_snapshot20080827023919.jpg

Smackdown is live and happening. The titantron lights up and pans to the left. Coming onto the screen is one of Smackdowns newest signees; Dave Batista. The fans give a negative reaction for the appearance of the superstar. The Animal looks determined and focused, but eventually the big man cracks a smile. Batista laughs for a second before speaking into the camera.

Batista: I'm Baaaaaaccccckkkkk!

The crowd boos at the cocky Batista, as the man continues to speak.

Batista: Boo me. Boo me all you want. It doesn't phase me one damn bit. It's all just rubber bullets and they bounce right off me. So get used to it. Get used to wasting all that precious air in your fat mouths, trying to make me change me mind about coming back. You're just going to have to deal with it and accept the fact that I dont like you, and you don't like me. I can come out here and piss each and every single one of you off just because I can! Hell, I don't even have to stand in the ring to do it, just listen to yourselves! You're all just money to me. You come, so you can boo me and I go home with a ripe paycheck that is more than all of you combined! And trust me, I didn't come back because I felt the urge to make my presence known or, finish some vendetta. No no. I was contacted. I was approached because I am damn good at hurting people and it puts asses in seats. I am marketable, I am an asset anywhere I go. So believe me, I am not here to make you monkeys cheer for Dave Batista. Like I said; Get used to it!

Daves last sentence thunders through the camera as the fans boo him loudly. He smiles, and continues to speak.

Batista: Smackdown obviously needs a wrestler they can put the spotlight on, and I'm that guy. This brand doesn't even have a World Champion and it needs to be me that gets that belt. If the General Manager is as smart as he is to sign me, he knows damn well I'll save this brand from being second, or third rate. And who ever I have to powerbomb through the ring to get what I want is just collateral damage. Like I said, this earns me money. Nobody stops me from earning my money. Not guys like Triple H, not guys like Daniel Bryan or Jeff Hardy. NO! I get what I want because I am one of the best in this business. And I don't let cut-rate talent take my spotlight. This face, this is your new World Champion. This is what you'll see week in and week out as the top draw. I'll only say this once, so Smackdown, you better be listening- If you don't wanna get hurt, get out of my way or I will run you down on the way to get what I want. I want my titles and I want my glory, and now that the spotlight is firmly back and fixated on me.. Nothing is going to stop me.

Batista stares down through the camera as the whole crowd boos him loudly. The big man continues to glare down through the titantron, before Smackdown cuts to another segment.

=======================================

250px-NML1.jpg

Backstage the camera is motionless resting on a bowed head. The gentlemen is sat on some equipment cases in a dark setting, some screens and dim lights surround him and little is discernible aside from his long hair. He slowly raises his head, tilting it to one side with a not entirely sane look in his eyes, revealing himself to be THE Brian Kendrick.

Screenshot2011-11-02at43512AM.png

THE Brian Kendrick: If you know the enemy, and you know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. I don’t live my life by any creed or motto or saying but I do live my life by the teachings of the great who have come before us. I live my life by respecting the world in which we live and knowing and respecting my own body. My greatest strength, in the face of all the adversity in my career, is that I know myself and if you were listening to that quote I just reiterated from the great Art of War by Sun Tzu you’ll realise it’s that knowledge of self that takes me to new and greater heights every time I step back into a professional wrestling ring…

Kendrick looks away for a moment before returning to face the camera; the crowd quiet, restless and interested in what Kendrick has to say.

I was trained in the Shawn Michaels academy. I have wrestled all over the world. I have been a champion everywhere but I’m here to tell you a story about why it is so important that I come here to UWF at this very moment, at this precise time, in this precise location as the universe expands and the earth spins…I have witnessed the return of several former so-called superstars who have come back with all the acumen of a brick wall because they should have hung it up a long time ago. Then I was called, days later, bottom of the list but that didn’t worry THE Brian Kendrick, no, I was more interested in where I was going to end up. I wasn’t going to be relegated to the development territories, not again, I wasn’t going to come to be told what to do and what to say, I was going to come and I was going to the show of my choosing. UWF talent relations accepted and that is why you see me on Friday Night Smackdown.

Still, the crowd seems restless at the hard to gauge personality.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Einstein said that you know and those simple words are inspiration for everything I’m setting out to accomplish. I have watched Your Enlightened Saviours for longer than I care to admit and their very essence makes me sick to my stomach. If you’re a smart man though you know that tonight could well be the last time Y.E.S. have their presence known on this show or in this company so for that I am grateful and will be even more so should Jeff, Dean and Mike fulfil their personal destiny’s tonight in defeating them. My story goes a little deeper though because I wish to take up the mantle of enlightenment not to talk down to you all but to you give you the alternative, an ulterior option if you will. If insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result…I implore the Smackdown general manager, any UWF contracted staff and every single fan sat in this arena to make another choice, to make the right choice for UWF and for Smackdown. Leave Y.E.S. and the status quo where it belongs; in the past. Choose the future. Choose the man with a plan. Choose THE Brian Kendrick.

Kendrick smiles at the camera before lazily walking away in a very slight dance of nonchalance as only Kendrick can. The crowd finally throw up some sort of reaction, largely positive for Kendrick’s trashing of Y.E.S., but still with a sense of scepticism.

1...2...You Hear The Clock Tickin'!
Tick...Tock...You're About To Stop Livin'!
Tick...Tock...I want You To Remember Me!
Tick...Tock...But The Dead Don't Have No Memory!

[video=youtube;5qhTr7EQJfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qhTr7EQJfg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

"I'm Comin'" by Sillk The Shocker starts playing and the fans pop. The inflatable tunnel is set up and as the music hits a sudden note, MVP busts out the tunnel. The swagger is still there as MVP heads down the ramp. MVP reaches a certain point on the entrance ramp and stops, posing momentarily as the pyro shoots off behind him.

1-14.jpg

After the pyro stops, MVP saunters down the entrance ramp. He makes his way down towards the ring, climbing up the ramp and entering the ring and throwing up the Ballin' hand signal. MVP heads to a far corner and waits for his opponent.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Miami Florida, Smackdown's highest paid Superstar, Montel Vontavious Porter! M.V.P!

JR: MVP looks to be in great shape, talking to him earlier he said how he felt he was in the best shape of his life, and he's going to need it against an opponent like the Game!

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Greenwich, Connecticuit, weighing in at 265 pounds, "The Game" Triple H!

IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

MWU HA HA HA HA HA!

[video=youtube;QbtTgkdIOiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbtTgkdIOiM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Motorhead's "The Game" begins playing and the fans get to their feet as they know the arrival of "The Game" is upon them. The strobe lights in the arena begin flashing and the spotlight shines on the middle of the stage. Standing in that spotlight is the man himself. Triple H looks left, then looks right as he doses himself in water. Triple H shakes the water off before making his way down the ramp.

hhh-triple-h-summerslam-2012-ring-entrance-650x365.jpg

Hunter makes his way down the ramp. He reaches the bottom before making a sharp left. As Triple H walks around the outside of the ring, he hops onto the apron as the strobe lights continue to flash. Triple H stands on the apron, takes a swig of water before disposing of the bottle. Looking around the arena, Triple H throws his arms high in the air and spits the water out in trademark fashion.

af0d260fda70f5441d6f24abc7ab9429.jpg

Triple H enters the ring and waits for the match to begin.

MVPsmack_zpse9f337a6.jpg
Vs.
TripleH.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

Jim Ross:
Folks, it’s time for what is going to be now our second match of the evening, the encounter between Montel Vontavious Porter and Triple H.

Roddy Piper: JR, this could be the boss versus his MVP, this is going to be one highly interesting encounter for the marks but not for me!

Triple H and MVP look at each other across the ring, MVP stretches out, while Triple H simply chills in the corner, shrugging almost waiting for MVP to make his big return move. MVP doesn’t skip out the corner but he has an awe of confidence about him as MVP taunts Hunter to get out of the corner, Triple H casually walks out of his corner and squares up to Triple H chewing on gum. Triple H chuckles and stares at MVP but MVP has other ideas slapping Triple H across the face, sending Triple H’s gum flying out of his mouth, Triple H responds, firing back with a right hook and straight away both men begin to exchange blows in the centre of the ring.

Jim Ross: You have to wonder if Montel wants to exchange fists with Triple H?

Roddy Piper: JR, either way, only one man will be standing by the end of this match which will be the only thing that counts.

Triple H begins to get the upper hand of the exchange, knocking MVP backwards the ring ropes; MVP is up against the ring ropes, Triple H grabs the arm of MVP and Irish Whips MVP across the ring, Triple H rushes across and meets MVP in the middle of the ring with a jumping knee to the face of MVP knocking MVP down to the canvas. Triple H drops down to the canvas and hooks the leg of MVP for a pinfall attempt.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: Triple H looking for the quick victory here.

Roddy Piper: This will be an embarrassment for MVP if he loses this match right here.

MVP kicks out.

MVP rolls his shoulder up off the canvas, Triple H goes straight back on the attack though, however this backfires on Hunter as MVP grabs the trunk’s of Triple H and pull him down into an inside cradle.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: Blah, what a quick move by MVP.

Roddy Piper: Hunter could leave red face here.

Triple H escapes the hold.
Triple H gets back to his feet, as does MVP, Triple H wants to go back on the attack but MVP manages to get a cheap knee to the gut of Hunter before clubbing Hunter across the back, Triple H drops down to one knee allowing MVP to mount an offense, grabbing Triple H into a front face lock before following through with more knees to the gut of Triple H. Pounding Triple H in the torso with high knees, Triple H other knee drops down as MVP continues to batter Triple H in the torso with high knees. MVP takes a moment to mock Triple H to the distaste of the fans, but that was a mistake by MVP as it allows Triple H to have a burst of energy, Hunter hoists up MVP and charges across the ring with MVP, slamming MVP into the turnbuckle, Triple H begins to thrust his shoulder into the gut of MVP, knocking the wind out of MVP. Triple H walks out of the corner and roars but he suddenly interrupted.

[video=youtube;wdryfZhkQKw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wdryfZhkQKw[/video]

Jim Ross:
My god, is that him?

Roddy Piper: Hahaha, brilliant! IT’S BATISTA!

The heavy opening riff of Batista’s theme song hits the public announcement system as Batista emerges out on the titantron, hopping on the spot, staring at Triple H stares at Batista and taunts him to bring it on but Batista shakes his head and yells at Triple H to turn around. Triple H around straight into MVP, who delivers the Drive-By Kick to the head Triple H, Triple H hits the canvas with a thud, Montel smirks and drops to his knees, hooking the leg Triple H, referee Jack Doan makes the count.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: Did that just happened? Did Batista just screw Triple H?

Roddy Piper: Absolutely JR!

Three…

*ding ding ding*

Winner via pinfall at 7:16: Montel Vontavious Porter

Batista looks all smug from the apron as MVP stands up and begins celebrating as Hunter stays down on the mat to sell his injuries from the Animal. The crowd gives Batista monster heat and even some is directed at MVP for taking the win the way he did. Batista can be heard shouting "Everyone is on notice!" Before heading to the back and with it Smackdown heads elsewhere.

Chris Jericho is at the backstage. He doesn't look happy, he looks serious and furious.

320081_505331659514432_1188186191_n.jpg

So is this how UWF is trying to hold me down? Is this your new plan UWF Board? Are you going to let Chris Jericho have his worst time of his career? You want it, you want it so bad but believe me none of you will get it. Once again I will beat the odds and I will claim my spot at the top. But before that let me tell what I think about that cheap plan. First, they made me get out of NXT Title Picture, then they gave me that Kurt Angle, we had a great match but unfortunately I lost, with overtime. Really? An overtime? What's that? NBA? Champions League Final? That was ridiculous. I tapped not because I snapped, I tapped just because I made an objection to that unfair decision. And then what? They take me from NXT to here, Smackdown. Why? Let me tell you why, there is 2 reasons why they traded me to this blue brand, first one of this just because I was dominating NXT and the other reason is Stone Cold couldn't stand me because I beat him and I became the very first Undisputed Champion. Everytime he sees me, he remembered that. So he just wanted to forget it, so he sent me here.

And now I am here to do nothing but to do what I do best, being the best. I will compete every single night at a performance that you all will never see from another performer. But there are bad news for you, I am not scheduled to wrestle tonight! So I am here at the backstage, waiting and watching the insignificant matches, like Antonio Cesaro vs Daniels, Title Unification Match, who cares? A basketball player wannabee vs A guy who thinks he is a king but he is nothing more than a Lemmy Kilmister fan. Also there is that 6 man tag! How exciting and electrifying that is! Let me tell you how much that is, none! There are 3 matches and there is no match for me? No match for the real best in the world at everything he does? That is crime! That is a shame! That is a stupid decision made by Smackdown! I wished my first week here wasn't like this. In my first week at NXT I dominated, just like I dominated every single time! But now, I am just sitting and waiting... Waiting for this show to come to an end... What a pity...

But believe me, I am not going to tolerate this every single week. I am not going to let my talent wasted here. So UWF, SmackDown, this is a warning. A warning to let you know that the best wrestler on this brand, on this company and on this business is just tired of this crap that happened for a week. Because I have no time to waste. I am Chris Jericho dude, and I am the best wrestler. Also I am the best singer, best dancer, best actor. I am best at everything so when I get tired and sick of something, I just move to other section and I be the best there and other section's fans just cry after me to have me back, but that won't happen, until I want to go back. So, if you do it again, if you try to hold me down again, I will do nothing but only a farewell. I won't be the loser, you will be the loser UWF...

Chris Jericho walks away.

25438-248652-2855660deadpool001v2013zerodazepg010jpg-620x.jpg

Interviewer
Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time, Dean Ambrose.

Ambrose steps into frame and quickly grabs the mic.

Dean Ambrose
That's World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose to you. I don't need you to do a great interview. As a matter of fact, get the hell out of here.

Ambrose shoves the interviewer away and looks straight toward the camera.

Tonight is the final night that Smackdown has their resident champion. Gone are the days where I have to watch my back every second because YES is no longer my problem. Bray Wyatt is still a small thorn in my side but it doesn't bother me because he has no one to watch his back now.

For the past year, I kept this show alive. People would come and go as they pleased but there was always one constant that everyone could count on. Dean Ambrose was always here and ready to kick some ass. But I've beaten everyone there is to beat here on Smackdown. Some new blood has trickled over here that I would love to put a boot in but I have to go reign dominant elsewhere. So now I leave Smackdown doing the same thing I did when I came into it. I get to put on a hell of a show with Daniel Bryan. The whole past year YES has been running around costing me matches but they're all cowards. The only one who didn't need any help to take my on was Daniel Bryan. While the scorecard is way in my favor, I look forward to the pain that we will dish out on each other. It might not sound like a smart idea to fight like hell a couple of days before my rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship but I've never really been one for smart ideas.

Ambrose laughs to himself but continues.

Tonight will be my 4th match out of 5 in 8 days. Even with a broken hand, I can still fight like hell. Tonight I remind YES just why they could never achieve what they wanted. Every step of the way they've been thwarted by Dean Ambrose. I took the World Heavyweight Championship. I took the Tag Team Championship. They managed to get them back at Wrestlemania, but they'll envy the day when they never crossed Dean Ambrose.

Lillian Garcia: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a Title Unification Match.. Introduing first, from the City of Angels, weighing in at 227 pounds; he is the UWF Hardcore Champion "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels.

[video=youtube;zK02v94cX6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zK02v94cX6I[/video]

"Wings of A Fallen Angel" starts playing and out walks Christopher Daniels. The fans quite don't know how to react as Daniels looks out at them. Daniels poses one more time before making his way down the ramp. Daniels reaches the end of the ramp and walks up the steps and onto the ring apron where he poses one more time.

IMG_6061.jpg

Daniels enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

'WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, IT'S WUNDERBAR
WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, AMERICA...'

Cesaro.gif

'Amerika' by Rammstien hits the PA system. Before long Antonio Cesaro steps out onto the entrance stage from behind the curtain and has the sourest of expressions plastered all over his face. Seemingly infuriated, Cesaro wastes no time walking down to the ring. He walks up the ring steps and along the outside of the ring apron and does his signature pose before turning towards the ring.

antonmwiocearo.jpg

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, From Lucerne Switzerland, weighing 108 Kilo, he is the UWF United States Champion, Mr. Antonio…Cesaro

WWEUS-1.png
Vs.
7635-1.png

AntonioSmack_zps072405d6.jpg
Vs.
DanielsSmack_zps0ad237dc.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

Antonio Cesaro chuckles and mocks Christopher Daniels due to his small stature, but Daniels doesn’t care that Cesaro’s mocking him, Daniels marches up to the centre of the ring, the UWF United States Champion squares up to Daniels; Cesaro smirks thinking this will be a breeze but Daniels has other ideas, seeing as this is an Hardcore match, it’s anything goes and he proves that but kneeing Cesaro in the crown jewels straight off the bat. Cesaro expression is one of great discomfort, he clutches at his crotch, leaving him exposed to Daniels follow up with an Clawhold STO. Cesaro is down on the ground, Daniels lunges on top of Cesaro for a quick pin.

Piper: JR, I think I’m gonna miss the Hardcore title because of stuff like this, I love it when it gets dirty and that’s how Daniel has to play to win this, be dirty.
JR: Cesaro has a clear power advantage over the Daniels, the issues are there huge risks with Daniels style and if he pushes it, it will cost him, am I right, Hotrod?

Piper: Too right JR, you been practising colour commentary eh?

One
…

Two

…

Cesaro shoves Daniels off of the top of him, Cesaro shakes head and gingerly gets back to his feet, Daniels looks to keep up the quick offense, the same style which got Hawkins into a good position at Wrestlemania, however this time, Cesaro has the speed scouted, delivering an European Uppercut into the on coming Daniels. Cesaro then turns around and throws up his boot delivering a big boot to Christopher Daniels, knocking the UWF Hardcore Champion down to the canvas. Cesaro snarls as he rolls out of the ring and flips up the ring apron, and begins to hunt for weapons, Cesaro taking advantage of anything goes rules; he tosses a trash-can filled with weapons, Singapore Canes, various other weapons spill out into the ring, but Cesaro takes it one step further, pulling out a ladder and pushes that into the ring, amongst two steel chairs.

JR: What could Cesaro be planning here?
Piper: Jim, how would you like to be hit over the head with a hard object by a man with the strength of our UWF United States Champion?

JR: I take your point Hotrod.

Cesaro lumbers back into the ring, but as Cesaro goes through the middle rope, Christopher Daniels grabs one of the rogue Singapore Canes and whacks it across the bald head of Cesaro. Cesaro is stunned, Daniels showing his prowess in these hardcore matches by turning Cesaro onto his back across the middle rope, clutching Cesaro into a reserve headlock; Daniels takes a step back, Cesaro’s body is the over the ladder in the ring, Daniels rolls on the spot hitting the Last Rites to Cesaro onto the ladder but the risky move does damage to the Hardcore Champion as his back and head crashes against the cold unforgiving steel of the ladder as well; this proves costly as Daniels is unable to capitalise on gaining the pinfall on Cesaro due to his own contact on the ladder.

JR: This is what I was talking about Hotrod, about Daniels high risk moves.
Piper: JR, we’ll have to see.

Daniels holds his head as he pushes Cesaro onto his back, but Daniels has cost himself possibly but nevertheless, Daniels places his arm across the chest of Cesaro.

One
…

Two

…

Cesaro manages to kick out, Daniels shakes his head before picking himself up, dusting himself off, Daniels grabs a steel chair off the canvas and slams it down hard on the canvas, waiting for Cesaro to get back to his feet; as Cesaro stands back up, Daniels goes to drill Cesaro across the head with the steel chair but Cesaro grabs it and with his show of strength rips it from the hands of Daniels goes to swing for Daniels but Daniels manages to duck underneath the swing and leaps into the ring ropes, Daniels springboards off the middle rope and twists in midair, looking to catch Cesaro offguard with a crossbody but Cesaro has other ideas slamming the steel chair into Daniels while Daniels is in midair.

JR: Blah god, these high risk moves are beginning to cost Daniels here.
Piper: Well, how else can Daniels take out Cesaro, he has to use his athletic ability compared to outrageous European strength of Cesaro.

Daniels is agony, he’s just been caught in midair with a steel chair shot, Cesaro has a gleaming smile on his face, he drops the steel chair and drags Christopher Daniels to the centre of the ring and drops to his knees, making a cover on the UWF Hardcore Champion.

One
…

Two

…

Christopher Daniels manages to kick out of the pinfall attempt, Cesaro smile lowers slightly because he’s not impressed with Daniels defiance towards him. Cesaro grabs the head of Christopher Daniels and delivers a European Uppercut to Daniels, knocking Daniels backwards, Daniels rests against the ropes as Cesaro follows up with a second one before Irish Whipping Daniels across the ring, Cesaro bends over, ready to hit Daniels with a High Back Body Drop but Daniels rolls over the back of Cesaro and grabs a Singapore Cane which is nicely placed by his feet, Daniels turns around the same time as Cesaro but Daniels has the advantage, smacking Cesaro across the stomach, Cesaro kneels over again but this time Daniels doesn’t go for another STO. This time, Daniels takes down Cesaro straight into the Koji Clutch! The fans explode into thunderous cheers as Cesaro begins to pain, the clutch is locked incredibly tight. Cesaro is trapped in the centre of the ring, Cesaro tries lift himself and Daniels up to a vertical base but he’s wearing weak from the clutch itself, Daniels roars, signalling he’s going in for the kill but Cesaro refuses to say die just yet, he’s the longest reigning champion in UWF and he doesn’t want to change that by submission, grabbing the closest object near him which happens to be a trash can lid, Cesaro swings with it and nails Daniels in the head with it, Daniels has loosen to his hold on Cesaro, allowing Cesaro to demonstrate his raw strength standing up and slamming Daniels straight onto the canvas.

JR: Cesaro’s strength just helped him out there.
Piper: JR, it’s always been about Cesaro’s strength and the technique he uses for his strength to win matches, compared Daniels speed and stamina.

Daniels rolls over onto his stomach but manages to get back to his feet, grabbing the ladder by his feet, as Cesaro looms over Daniels but Daniels leans back and uses all his strength to drive the ladder into the stomach of Cesaro; knocking Cesaro down to the canvas, Daniels then takes a great risk by setting up the ladder in the corner, referee Nick Patrick looks on in disbelief as Daniels ascends the ladder, he’s three rungs from the top, he glances across, Cesaro is seemingly in perfect position, Daniels leaps up to the top of the ladder going for the Best Moonsault Ever.

JR: Blah god! What a high risk move Christopher Daniels is going for, a B.M.E from the top of a ladder!
Piper: JR, Daniels took his time climbing to the top of the ladder, it might backfire for him.

Daniels arches backwards as he leaps off the ladder, however Cesaro has leapt up to his feet and he’s right underneath Daniels, he has zero to counter Cesaro Uppercut, Cesaro delivers the Very European Uppercut midair to counter Daniels’ Best Moonsault Ever! The fans go nuts for the incredible counter as Cesaro drops to his knees, he knows this match is over, one too many risks for Christopher Daniels.

One
…

Two

…

Three

…
JR: My goodness, what a counter by Cesaro, Daniels risk taking failed to pay off this time!
Piper: I have never seen a counter to a Moonsault like that before.

tumblr_mdmvbzqDZD1rlqnzxo1_1280.jpg

-==Winner via pinfall at 12:48 and The New UWF Unified United States, Hardcore Champion: Antonio Cesaro==-
The fans begin to boo the fact Antonio Cesaro has emerged victorious, he gets to his knees and takes a few deep breathes as he is handed both the UWF Hardcore Championship and the UWF United States Championship, he holds up both championships in the middle of the ring before standing to his feet and does his signature taunt with both belts before making his way to the backstage as Smackdown goes to a commercial break with image of Daniels beginning to stir.

239_20637205604_1423_n.jpg

Lillian Garcia: The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Six Man Tag Match. Introducing first...

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyEQz7aG_A&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd immediately breaks into a loud mixed reaction as the European Champion Daniel Bryan, the self-proclaimed “Best Wrestler In The World†makes his way from the back. Much to the crowd's applause, he is in a great mood here tonight. Bryan has his Titles wrapped firmly around his waist as he chants "Yes" over and over again before entering the ring.

Lillian Garcia: From Aberdeen Washington, he is the UWF Eurovision Champion, Daniel Bryan.

Lillian Garcia: And his tag team partners, representing Your Enlightened Saviors, They are the UWF Tag Team Champions, The World Heavyweight Champion Bray Wyatt, and the UWF Champion, Damien Sandow!

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowds reaction quickly turns as Bray Wyatt and Damien Sandow emerge on the stage with even more Gold than they had before, Wyatt looks around the arena with a big smile on his face patting the World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder and his Tag Team Championship is around his waist. While Sandow looks around the Arena before beginning to polish the new Championship hanging on his shoulder to go with his Tag Team Championship. Both men look smug as they enter the ring. Together both men hold up their respective World Titles for all the fans in attendance to see.

JR: I never thought I'd see the day it would be Damien Sandow, Bray Wyatt, and Daniel Bryan where they would all literally hold the Gold.

Piper: I knew it would only be a matter of time Ross, and let's face it Smackdown at last has a Champion again.

Sandow attempts to shake Bryan's hand but Bryan looks at it but doesn't do anything, before a scene can be made however....

[video=youtube;-YQpx63udX8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-YQpx63udX8[/video]

Lillian Garcia:
And their opponents, Introducing first from Cameron North Carolina, please welcome back the former UWF World Heavyweight Champion, Jeff Hardy.

The tron shows Jeff Hardy, and sure enough he stands atop of the ramp, pandering to the adoring fans. After pausing a moment, he sprints down the ramp towards the ring. He slides into the ring and immediately heads over to the corner where he taunts for the crowd before hopping off and waiting for something else to happen.

Lillian Garcia:And his partners, first from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 220 pounds, the winner of the 2013 Royal Rumble Match; The Miz!

AWWWWEEESSOOOOOME!... I CAME TO PLAY!.

4263883_o.gif

The theme of The Miz hits the PA system and almost immediately The Miz walks out in his his signature leather trench coat and with a focused look in his eye he makes his way down the ramp. Making no contact with the fans he runs up to the ring and slides up onto the ring apron in his usual way before he steps through the ropes into the ring and onto the top rope where he motions for the belt and waits for the match to start.

Lillian Garcia: And their partner, from Cincinatti, Ohio, weighing in at 225 pounds, Dean Ambrose!

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

<em><em><font size="3"><font color="#000000"><strong>[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=B8ehdkBucSc[/video]

The crazy Former World Heavyweight Champion comes out to the ring to the biggest pop of the night so far. The sadistic Ambrose looks determined and angry, not a good combination for his opponent. Ambrose gets into the ring as quickly as he can before turning towards the crowd and the cameras to taunt. He then begins to lean on the ring ropes, smirking, but also watching around before taking off his jacket, and continuously rocking, waiting for the match to begin.

DeanAmbroseRaw_zpscee00ac2.jpg
&
JeffHardy.jpg
&
TheMizSmack_zps746cefdf.jpg
Vs.
BrayWyattRaw_zps0062dd98.jpg
&
DamienSandow.jpg
&
DanielBryan.jpg

The bell is sounded and the fans are going nuts because the first two men to start off this match is Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose, two men with deep rooted history and rivalry squaring off in the centre of the ring, Ambrose and Daniel Bryan go nose to nose, neither man showing any sign of emotion aside from a grimacing at each other, no hands raised, instead Dean Ambrose thrusts his head forward, forcing Daniel Bryan backwards; Daniel strokes his beard for a moment and nods his head “so that’s how you want to do it?†and responds by slapping Ambrose off the face, Ambrose checks his jaw and smirks “you’re on!†before lunging into his smaller opponent, Daniel Bryan but don’t count Bryan out of this as he locks up in a collar and elbow tie up.

JR: Folks, whenever Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan lock up in the centre of the ring, fireworks will always happen and this doesn’t look any different.
Piper: JR, I would pay to see Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan go into another high stakes match, one can dream can’t they?

Ambrose uses his size to attempt to force Daniel Bryan backwards into a corner but Daniel Bryan is able to hold his own, both men are seemingly going to head into a stale mate, but Daniel Bryan has other ideas, rolling behind Dean Ambrose putting Ambrose into a waist lock. Dean Ambrose manages to spin out of it in his own uncanny way and ends up behind Bryan, Bryan however manages to escape it and grabs the arm of Ambrose and goes to for the Irish Whip to Ambrose but Ambrose reverses and sends Bryan flying into corner, but Bryan runs up the turnbuckles to the top rope as Ambrose charges up behind Bryan but Bryan backflips off the top rope and lands on the canvas. Ambrose halts before he collides with the turnbuckle, he turns around straight into Bryan, attempting an armdrag but Ambrose manages to roll through it and turns around and points at Bryan and mumbles “ah-ha! Got’cha!†Bryan shrugs his shoulders as both men circle each other but before Bryan go for another round, Damien Sandow slaps Bryan across the back, tagging himself in.

JR: What an exciting opening to the match but did you see the way Sandow tag himself in, do you think he’s bitter Hotrod?
Piper: I wouldn’t blame him JR but if YES can’t keep it together, they will fall apart and quite frankly I would love to see YES fall apart at the seams, for ten months they been giving Smackdown hell and it’s time to see it all come to an end!

Daniel Bryan doesn’t look impressed with Damien Sandow tagging himself in, Dean Ambrose points and bellows in laughter at the new UWF Champion. Damien Sandow shakes his head and marches towards Dean Ambrose, Ambrose backs off waving his hands, acting like he doesn’t want a part of Sandow, in fact Ambrose act’s so intimidated, he tags in The Miz which sets off the fans into a wild cheering frenzy. The Miz climbs in through the middle rope and stares at Damien Sandow, the fans go wild as the number one contender for the UWF Championship gets into the ring, Sandow mocks The Miz, his arm wipe open “this is my opponent?†but before he can continue his mockery of The Miz, The Miz charges across at Sandow and catches Sandow off guard with a Big Boot to the side of the head, knocking Sandow straight down onto his backside. Sandow looks up and snarls at the Miz but Miz has no time for facial expressions, he out for making a statement, booting Sandow across the chest, knocking Sandow down onto the canvas, The Miz makes a quick cover.

JR: Could this be a sign for things to come when The Miz and Damien Sandow when they lock up for the UWF Championship?
Piper: If they ever lock it up, remember while The Miz had the number one contendership, some how Sandow weaseled his way into a title match!

One
…
Two
…

Sandow gets his shoulder up off the canvas, but Miz straight back on the assault, booting Sandow back to the canvas, Sandow tries to crawl away but he’s crawling towards The Miz’s corner, The Miz knows Sandow is making a foolish move, The Miz helps Sandow on his way, booting Sandow in the backside, sending Sandow face first into bottom turnbuckle. The fans pop at the embarrassment of the UWF Champion, The Miz ultimately decides to tag in Jeff Hardy and the females in the crowd show their love for Jeff Hardy. Jeff Hardy climbs into the ring, Sandow pulls himself up into the corner, Jeff Hardy spins Sandow around and delivers a chop across the chest of Sandow, Sandow looks like he’s completely out of breathe for the thunderous chop. Sandow staggers out of the corner, struggling and he’s going to struggle further thanks to Jeff Hardy throwing Sandow over onto the canvas with a snap driver, Hardy then bolts across the ring but Bray Wyatt has had enough of the faces getting the better of YES, so Wyatt decides to knee Jeff Hardy, Hardy stumbles forward allowing Sandow to recover back to his feet and hit Jeff Hardy with a Russian Legsweep. Hardy is down on the canvas, Sandow leaps across and tags in Bray Wyatt getting himself a reprieve.

JR: And here comes the dirty tactics from Bray Wyatt and Damien Sandow.
Piper: And Daniel Bryan?
JR: I can’t see Bryan staying apart of this YES unit much longer, something is just waiting to implode between the three of them.
Piper: JR, did you not see Daniel Bryan try to cripple and mane Edge at Wrestlemania?

Bray Wyatt climbs into the ring, and waits for Jeff Hardy to get back to his feet; Jeff Hardy gets back up but Wyatt pounces straight back onto Hardy grabbing Hardy into a sleeper hold, wrenching in the hold tight, Jeff Hardy throws his arms about, desperate to escape the hold but Wyatt knees Jeff Hardy in the back of the leg to lower Jeff Hardy down to one knee as Wyatt continues to keep the hold locked in tight. Jeff Hardy seems to be fading slowly, as Wyatt continues to wrench in the sleeper hold, hoping to end the encounter now. Jeff Hardy seems out of it, The Miz & Dean Ambrose seem very anxious on the ring apron, both of them surprisingly are making a ruckus trying to urge the fans on as referee Charles Robinson lifts up the arm of Jeff Hardy and makes the count.

JR: Wyatt looks like he’s got Jeff Hardy where he wants, him.
Piper: It ain’t over till the fat lady sings, listen to this crowd, getting behind Jeff Hardy.

One
…
Two
…

Jeff Hardy manages to stop his arm from hitting the canvas for a third time, sending the fans into a tail spin of cheers; Jeff Hardy begins to fire himself, slowly picking himself up but Wyatt still has Sleeper hold locked in, Hardy however is on a mission to escape the hold, elbowing Wyatt in the gut, Wyatt is in shock as Hardy continues to drive his elbow into gut of Wyatt. Wyatt releases his hold, allowing Jeff Hardy to grab the head of Wyatt and brings him down to the canvas with a Twist of Fate in the centre of the ring. Both men are down, as Ambrose and The Miz are cheering on their downed comrade.

JR: Whose going to be able to make the tag first?
Piper: JR, Jeff Hardy might have the speed but this is YES, we’re talking about here.

Wyatt and Jeff Hardy both crawl across the ring, Wyatt is slightly closer and he manages to get the tag in, to Daniel Bryan but Sandow has other ideas as he rushes across the ring, and knocks Dean Ambrose & The Miz off the ring apron. Daniel Bryan is livid with Damien Sandow, as Sandow puts the boot into the Jeff Hardy, Sandow walks up to Bryan but Bryan stops him and yells “NO!†Sandow pulls a facial expression of shock as Daniel Bryan continues his rebuttal “Enough! I had it!†Damien Sandow shakes his head and responds “very well Mister Bryan, our business relationship is terminated.†Before looking at Bray Wyatt and with that, the World Tag Team Champions leave the ring and grab their World Championships and begin to make their way away from the ringside area. Bryan puts his hands on his hips; Jeff Hardy glances up and sees Daniel Bryan standing alone in the middle of the ring.

JR: What just happened?
Piper: The collapse of YES, I think Bryan just got kicked out.

Sandow and Wyatt begin to stroll up the entrance ramp, Ambrose and The Miz look on in a state of shock, but Ambrose isn’t letting Wyatt escape and begins to give chase as YES begin to make a wild bolt attempting to escape. Hardy can’t believe what’s happening, The Miz yells at Jeff Hardy to pay attention. Jeff Hardy turns around as Daniel Bryan unleashes a chop across the chest of Jeff Hardy before Irish Whipping Hardy across the ring, and spins on the spot and nails Jeff Hardy with a discuss elbow, knocking Jeff Hardy down to the canvas. The Miz and Daniel Bryan lock eyes, Daniel Bryan makes a choice, he rushes across and leaps up and hits a dropkick to the Miz, he’s got one opportunity to win this. Jeff Hardy stumbles back to his feet, he’s dazed but sees an opportunity to get Bryan, Jeff Hardy goes for a boot to the gut, hoping to catch Hardy off guard but Bryan catches the boot and spins Hardy around and grabs Hardy straight into a Regal-Plex! The fans cannot believe it that Daniel Bryan might have just overcame the odds.

JR: Blah god! Daniel Bryan might have just handed in his resignation with style.
Piper: I don’t believe it JR.

One
…
Two
…
Three
…

-==Winners via Pinfall at 14:31: Daniel Bryan, Damien Sandow & Bray Wyatt==-

WWE-Daniel-Bryan-in-Angry-Look.jpg

Daniel Bryan releases the hold but doesn’t celebrate, he shakes his head and places his hands on his hips, unsure what to make of what’s just happened but one thing is clear, he is no longer a member of YES but where does Daniel Bryan go from here as Smackdown goes to a commercial break.

tumblr_inline_mfelgesjgu1qaxcw9.jpg

Right after the show kicks off and the commentating crew does their part, lights in the arena go off and a loud "Lights Out" is heard.

LIGHTS OUT!

[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

"Lights Out" by Hollywood Undead blasts through the arena as lights switch back on and the whole arena gets covered in purple hue. The SmackDown crowd gives out a mixed reaction for the man who has been drafted from UWF NXT to Friday Nights. Austin Aries walks through the curtain with an ear-to-ear smile on his face and his hands in the air as usual. "Wait a sec, I almost forgot!" Aries goes to the back for a while but then he comes out with his old Money In The Bank briefcase. Austin Aries makes his way down the entrance ramp. When he is in front of the ring, the announcer opens the ropes for him. Aries enters the ring and takes the microphone from the announcer.

taowa1.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

Thank God Almighty! Is it good to be back on a major brand or what?! After everything I had to put up with on NXT, after Sting abusing his power, after Purveyors of Poision being stuck in ma throat, after Steve Austin becoming General Manager and being another prick who abused his power...after all that and much more, I find myself where I belong, in the major league. Now, all of you are wondering why I have my Money in The Bank briefcase out with me tonight but I'll get to that later as I have some things to adress before that.

First of them being UWF Wrestlemania II where I won a match. Yeah, that's right. I didn't even have a match
yet I won the CM Punk versus Steve Austin match. CM Punk didn't win it. Why? Because he was the guy that lied on top of Steve Austin when I made the three count? That doesn't make him a winner in any way possible. But CM Punk has been a nobody through his entire life so I won't even bother stoping there to talk about him. What I really want to talk about is the fact that many people say that I screwed Steve Austin in which was possibly his last UWF match ever. It makes me angry when I hear that crap come out of someone's mouth because it's not true at all. I didn't screw Steve Austin. Steve Austin screwed Steve Austin when he decided to cancel my match against AJ Styles! Steve Austin screwed Steve Austin when he helped me win my match against CM Punk! See, I've said it about million times already. What goes around...comes around. Now don't get me wrong. I don't believe in Karma and all that crap. I only believe in myself, my words and my actions and it's guaranteed when someone does something bad to me, I'll return the favor without thinking about it for too long.

Austin Aries seems happy about the fact he screwed Steve Austin at Wrestlemania.

Now, I find myself on a completely different brand and unfortunately for Stone Cold, his powers are not big enough for him to come to SmackDown and as he says "beat the living crap out of that s-o-b". So now I'm safe and I can do whatever I please, I can once again get back to being the Greatest Man That Ever Lived, and take over this brand as The Greatest SmackDown Superstar of All Time. Sure, I'll have to put in a lot of work to do it but I'm the single most hard-working man in this industry so I can do it, that's without a doubt.

Austin Aries makes a short pause as he looks at his old Money in The Bank briefcase.

You know, when I heard the news that there's going to be a draft I was pretty positive I wouldn't get drafted, I was pretty positive that Steve Austin would do everything to keep me on NXT but it seems like I was wrong. I got drafted over here, to the blue brand and thus far, I'm enjoying myself in here and I can finally say that I'm on a brand where I have some competition because on NXT there was nobody who could make A Double worried about a match. Whereas on SmackDown, I can finally get into what I love and that's the art of wrestling. The art of wrestling isn't just about wrestling matches. It's about psychology, it's about studying your opponents, it's about having fun and I can tell just now that I'll have all the time to put my head into the art of wrestling. But, there's one thing that's kind of bothering me and that being the fact that currently, SmackDown doesn't have a World Championship. Sure, we have Cesaro and Daniels, the tag champs, YES and the Eur
oVision Champion, Daniel Bryan and they all represent their titles like they are World Championships and I respect the hell out of them for doing so but it's well known that I came back to UWF to become World Champ again and that's the reason why I brought my old Money in The Bank briefcase out here tonight.

Austin Aries raises the briefcase in the air.

I was a part of the very first UWF Money in The Bank ladder match and also the very first Money in The Bank winner and aaaalso, that first man to cash it in and win a World Championship to lose it only twelve days later. Yes, brings back both some good and bad memories. Now, as you all know, the next UWF Pay-Per-View is Money in The Bank. We might not have a World Title on this brand just yet but I think things will get sorted out in due time so I'd like to announce that I, The Greatest Man That Ever Lived will participate in the SmackDown Money in The Bank Ladder Match!

All of a sudden people cheer for A Double.

Throughout my entire wrestling career I've been doing things that were never done before. Like being the longest reigning TNA X-Division Champion of all time, like being the only man to win the ROH Championship twice, like being the first UWF Money in The Bank winner...I could go on like this for a great amount of time but simply said...at the Money in The Bank Pay-Per-View I'm looking to do something that's never been done before in this company and that
's become a two time Money in The Bank winner! See, this briefcase that I'm holding in my hand made people at higher places recognize me. If there wasn't for this brifcase, I would still be looked at like the Indy guy but ever since I was at Indy's everybody knew that I have all the potential to become more than a guy who wrestles at highschool gyms and when I climbed the ladder at Wrestlemania and I took down this briefcase, my life got flip-turned upside down and from that point on, it was never same again so you can bet all your money that A Double is going to set a ladder at Money in The Bank, climb it and once again take down the-

Austin Aries is not able to finish as Demond Wolf's theme song hits the PA System.

[video=youtube;W3ylSCs5ZSk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3ylSCs5ZSk[/video]

The fans explode into a deafening reception from the returning General Manager of Smackdown, Desmond Wolfe, his UWF theme - Doberman by Kasabian booms through the Public Announcement system. The cheers for Desmond Wolfe get even louder as the man himself steps out from the backstage and onto the staging, he stares at Austin Aries and chews on his gum before marching down the entrance the ramp. Wolfe doesn't pay too much attention to the hysterical fans as he's always business, slide into the ring underneath the bottom rope, he takes Austin Aries' microphone away, both men lock eyes, Desmond Wolfe doesn't bother removing his shades to acknowledge Austin Aries presence, instead he just slowly walks away and lifts up his hand to usher down his wild fans before making his first announcement as the returning General Manager of Smackdown.

DesmondWolfe3.png

Desmond Wolfe: Hush hush, it's true, I'm back and damn I'm going to be stuck with some real muppets and bitches till another draft but I gotta work with what I got, and that means making your life hell sunshine then ya got it, so allow me to tell ya, your opponents for Money in the Bank.

Austin Aries doesn't react too well to being called a muppet and he can already tell Desmond Wolfe doesn't like it, Desmond Wolfe turns around and chuckles at Austin Aries as he begins to announce his opponents. Desmond Wolfe adjusts his sleeves as he announces hell on earth for Austin Aries.

Desmond Wolfe: 'Cause Sunshine, your gonna have'ta beat some of the most athletic men on this roster Sunshine, first us is the UWF United States Champion Antonio Cesaro, and the man he beat to unify the championships Christopher Daniels, then we got one our new draftees, that whining little bitch Chris Jericho, the man who beat the C.O.O of this company, Montel Vontavious Porter and to some spice to the mix!

The fans go wild as Austin Aries looks around, shocked by the line up in front of him, it's a pretty athletic and challenging line-up for him to go through to walk away with another Money in the Bank contract as he lifts up the microphone once more.

Desmond Wolfe: I ain't finished yet, sunshine! There is one more person whose going to be in this Money in the Bank Ladder match, a former Mister Money in the Bank himself and sunshine, he's just returning to the Smackdown roster and more importantly, he's returning to Pay-Per-View, which is quite finding considering he is Mister Pay-Per-View himself, ladies and gentlemen at Money in the Bank...

ROB... VAN... DAM!!!

The fans explode into Rob Van Dam chants, Desmond Wolfe smirks, Austin Aries shakes his head and mouths "I'm going to win this match regardless!" before calling for a microphone but Desmond Wolfe bats the microphone away from him and get's into the face of Austin Aries.

Desmond Wolfe: You might have walked over that tosser Stone Cold Steve Austin but you ain't walking over me sunshine, you ain't no Daniel Bryan, the big bad wolf would have ya for breakfast, so your going to keep your little mouth shut little red ridin' hood while I announce the rest of the card.

Desmond Wolfe turns his back on Austin Aries, Aries looks at his battered and old Money in the Bank briefcase, but Austin Aries instead retreats into the corner and leans against the ropes when Desmond Wolfe glances over at him, Wolfe clears his throat and announces the second match on the Money in the Bank card for Smackdown.

Desmond Wolfe: Now for that little incident earlier between Triple H and Batista, that ain't happening on my show, if someone wants to do a dick move, fine by me but they ain't gonna get away with, 'cause at Money in the Bank, Triple H will face off against Batista and to raise the stakes a little, the winner of that match will be in next in line for a UWF Championship shot! Unlike the muppet stood in the ring with me.

The fans pop for the big announcement, Wolfe looks over at Austin Aries and show his fangs, Austin Aries has that sour look on his face, Desmond Wolfe decides to turn his back on Austin Aries.

Desmond Wolfe: As for the UWF Championship, the Miz is still owed his rematch for the UWF Championship and that will be granted as The UWF Champion Damien Sandow versus The Miz, but there is another man in that match...

But before Desmond Wolfe can finish making the announcement of the third man in the UWF Championship match, Austin Aries clocks Desmond Wolfe in the back with his briefcase, Austin Aries lifts the battered briefcase above his head, and drills into down into Desmond Wolfe, Wolfe can't get the opportunity to defend himself but to the surprise of the fans, an old foe rushes down the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, Austin Aries bails as Daniel Bryan snarls and leans over the ropes, pointing at Austin Aries as Austin Aries mocks Desmond Wolfe backing up the entrance ramp. Daniel Bryan looks at his General Manager, Wolfe has lost his glasses in the schuffle but it's obvious him and Bryan have made some sort of mutual agreement, Bryan extends his hand to Wolfe, Wolfe grabs it as Daniel Bryan hoists up Desmond Wolfe. Wolfe lifts up a microphone he dropped on the floor.

Desmond Wolfe: Well, well, well, if it ain't my arch-nemesis Daniel Bryan, but that ain't the case is it anymore sunshine, 'cause we both got a common goal, we both wanna have Sandow's head on a platter, so Daniel Bryan at Money in the Bank - you better get the job done, as you are that third man, and you better be in it into win, now you owe these fans an expectation to your change of heart.

Daniel Bryan: Oh, you better believe we have a common goal. Damien Sandow, you rat bastard, walk out on me!

Bryan kicks at the ropes in aggravation. Wolfe just smiles as he sees this new side of Bryan. Daniel then walks away from the ropes and looks at the audience as they're going nuts. He then looks back at the entrance way as he directs his speech to Sandow.

33zfonq.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Damien, you're not as intelligent as you like to think you are because, for all of these months, your sole objective was to monopolize this company for yourself. You didn't care about me. You don't care about Bray. All you care about is yourself. Well, Sandow, listen to me and listen to me very carefully. All the while you kept me by your side, I discovered all of your weaknesses and, for months, it was my job to hide them but now, I get a chance to exploit them, just like you've exploited me and brainwashed me. I now see clearly and my mission is simple: I am going to become UWF Champion and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. And Miz, I respect the hell out of you for what you've done, but this isn't your fight and, if you get in my way, the beating I will hand you will be, as you would say, awesome. Gentlemen, Money In The Bank awaits and you are stepping into the ring with not only The Best Wrestler In The World, quite frankly, you are stepping into the ring with a very pissed off individual. Through my actions, the darkness that shrouds UWF, the darkness that I helped build, light will shine through and history will be made and I will become UWF Champion and, when it's all said and done, the only voice that you will hear is mine, and all of "Us" screaming toward the heavens a word that you, Damien, once admired but will forever fear: Yes......Yes.......Yes......YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

The crowd all in unison is chanting along with an intense Daniel Bryan and we go off the air as the camera is pointed directly into the firey red hot eyes of the American Dragon as Smackdown fades to black.

============================

Staff Roll:
MVP versus Triple H - Grimlock
Everything Else - Wrestling With Shadows

Matches Confirmed For Money in the Bank:

The UWF Championship Match:
(c) Damien Sandow versus Daniel Bryan versus The Miz

The Money in the Bank Ladder Match:
Rob Van Dam versus Austin Aries versus Montel Vontavious Porter versus Antonio Cesaro versus Christopher Daniels versus Chris Jericho

Number One Contendership Match:
Triple H versus Batista

Wrestling With Shadows Message: I'm really, REALLY sorry that this show didn't get up last night, I woke up the this morning and saw the opening segment hadn't been completed, so I did as good of a job as I could do on a lack of caffeine while marching some homework, I hope everything is up to the usual UWF Standard though.

I'll do a preview this evening once I've finished off doing the homework.​

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Presents Friday Night Smackdown - 26th of April

Awesome show! It's good to be an official babyface now and I'm sooooooo ready for Money In The Bank. Rey and Ozy, get ready to get HOOV'd!

Anyways, as for the show, WWS did a great job putting it together and, honestly, the SD side of the MITB card is the strongest thus far. Roll on Blue Brand!

Btw I hope it's Lub coming back as RVD. I owe him a rematch anyways ;)

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Wait, what just happened?!

Great show, amazing start and finish, I'm still in shock!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

This show right here is how you spell brilliant.

The opening promo was all around the place and first I didn't know what direction it's heading but at the end everything went pretty great. I was really shocked when Rhodes announced he'll defend the title against Sandow because I knew what's going to happen. So, Rawisrey just throws Rhodes' title to his second char, Sandow? First I was like "What the fuck is this shit?!" but when I went over it again I found at kinda interesting as the next few weeks are going to be off the hook. Hoov vs. Rawisrey vs. BGA (Fuck the Ozzywhatever name) is going to be a great read that's for sure.

Matches were good and everything but what really stood out for me were the promos. The Batista one and The Brain Kendrick one were both amazing. I can already tell that I'll be a Brain Kendrick mark haha.

The main event. When Aries was on RAW, him and Teddy weren't exactly friends, then when he was on NXT him and Stone Cold didn't get along and now it looks like that history will repeat itself right here on SmackDown. Is this some kinda prank you're pulling on me guys? LOL. Anyway, the Desmond Wolfe part was great so was the D-Bry part and the line-up for the Money in The Bank match is looking more than great. I get to face a lot of guys I wanted to face in a long time so I can't ask for me. Also, is Lub back or is someone else playing RVD? Anyway, a brilliant show right here and it looks like Aries will enjoy himself here.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Even though I am not a part of Smackdown, what a fantastic show it was.

WWS - Gotta give you some credit, everything was sweet here!

Loved the matches announced already from SD side, Hoov's Bryan going total babyface is awesome!

SBS

Reaction score

Well I think this cements it folks. WWS and I have been trying to figure out for about two weeks now how to get a belt over to Smackdown without screwing anyone and without having to wait for MITB. And this is what we came up with. Don't worry about the opening bro the fact it was done and done as well as can be when it isn't reyated. I think it went over well. Worth the extra 3 hour wait tbh. Well done my friend I look forward to what you can come up with next.

Killz

Reaction score

Kudos for taking the initiative and banging out that opening whilst you had stuff to do; always nice to kick off new eras and the like with relatively on time and reliable shows.

And damn what a show! World title situation fixed, D-Bry full face and there's a mark for Kendrick already ;) looking good to see returning guys back in the hunt straight away and getting some solid stuff booked for PPV is always key so that speech at the end and the mini-heat building promo were executed nicely. Don't be sorry for the late show dude, things happen and it was worth the wait.

Looking forward to getting a match for next week!

Aniking

Reaction score

I just thought I'd pop in and say that this was a great debut show under WWS. He has been a very hard worker since joining the writing staff and it's great to see he's coming up with the goods. The only thing I'd suggest is to space out the commentary as it's too cluttered and a bit tough to read, but apart from that everything else looked great.

I have to say that I really disliked how the UWF Championship changed hands. Frankly it's irrelevant Rey remains champion because now it means he just got another world title reign purely because you guys wanted the title on Smackdown. Speaking as a person who has busted their ass to win that title, that's not fair in the slightest and is pretty disheartening that it could go down like that. I get you didn't wanna screw anybody and obviously have plans in place for MITB, but I thought that could've been done so much better. Now it'll go down as Rey beat himself and that's just ridiculous.

Speaking of MITB, some great matches have been set in stone for SD's side and things look encouraging. Again, great job!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Oh please WWs n SBS made the fairest call thry could, you sound bitter and pretenious; the decision had Reys consent.. Just give the efed fairness a rest, this isnt fucking Itchweed booking. Perhaps if Miz got the win at Mania he deserved then this wouldnt of been the case.

Oh please WWs n SBS made the fairest call thry could, you sound bitter and pretenious; the decision had Reys consent.. Just give the efed fairness a rest, this isnt fucking Itchweed booking. Perhaps if Miz got the win at Mania he deserved then this wouldnt of been the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.