UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown March 15th Edition

Heh I liked the part where I joined in on the beating and then escaped before getting beat on :D

The Champion of Champions I will be. This is my time to shine and I'll be sure to do it. I am finally on the Mania card :D WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!

But this show... Ambrose... CENA! Cena as a heel is being done just right. Just right. I'm digging it and liking it. I like Cena now :p

#AreYouSeriousBro? I don't think so.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown March 15th Edition

#AreYouSeriousBro? I don't think so.

I will make a believer out of you. Just remember one word... Spear... Spear... Spear... Spear... Spear... Bacon

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Sunday Night Smackdown March 24th Card

With another week in the books, Friday Night Smackdown returns. Last week, we saw the continuation of the feud between John Cena and Dean Ambrose as the two rivals got involved a brawl with the other. Can these two keep themselves away from one another until the big dance. Also last week, the Rated R European Champion managed to get Daniel Bryan reinstated and now the two will meet in a Unification match at WrestleMania. What will Bryan have to say about being back and about his match? Find out all this and more on UWF Smackdown, live from Oakland, California!

war_i_oracle_arena.jpg

BrayWyatt1.jpg
versus
EdgeEuro.jpg

Non-title
Bray Wyatt versus Edge

Mister Money in The Bank has had a rough go as of late. He hopes to change that tonight as he goes one on one with the European Champion Edge. Edge has beaten everyone put in front of him lately, including World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose. Can Edge continue the roll that he's on? Or will Wyatt remind everyone why he's a future World Champion?

JeffJarrett.jpg
versus
JohnCena.jpg

Jeff Jarrett versus John Cena

The new John Cena is in action again. Last week, Cena abused Triple H after the Game had been taken out by Robert Roode. Cena's ruthlessness has increased ten fold since his change in attitude and he will be looking to show Jeff how ruthless aggression really works. Can Jarrett win? Or will Cena continue to pick people apart on his way to the World Heavyweight Championship?

DamienSandow.jpg
versus
DeanAmbroseWorldTitle.jpg

Non-title
Damien Sandow versus Dean Ambrose

The World Heavyweight Champion will be in action as he goes one on one with the self proclaimed "Intellectual Savior of The Masses" Mister Damien Sandow. Ambrose has his hands full with Cena in just three weeks and Sandow has a chance to becoe a Two-time World Tag Team Champion. But Sandow also has the opportunity to impress the people in charge and set himself up for a World Championship atch post WrestleMania if he can defeat Ambrose tonight. Can Sandow get the job done? Or will Ambrose show John Cena why he is World Champion in the first place?

We Will Also Hear From
John Cena
Daniel Bryan
The Kings of Wrestling
Anyone Else​

SBS

Reaction score
re: UWF Sunday Night Smackdown March 24th Card

Ambrose v. Sandow! That was my Wrestlemania Main Event right there! That looks so nice! Can't wait to see what Bumout and Rey deliver. BDC v. Blizz oh yes please. Jarrett getting back in the ring against the new look Cena. Sparks will fly in that one. And Wyatt v. Edge, if Sam shows that could be a show stealer. Love this card absolutely love it! I cannot wait to see what comes out of this show as Smackdown's Road to Mania has been in a word said most commonly by a guy with the initials BGA, AWESOME!

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Sunday Night Smackdown March 24th Card

Ambrose v. Sandow! That was my Wrestlemania Main Event right there! That looks so nice! Can't wait to see what Bumout and Rey deliver. BDC v. Blizz oh yes please. Jarrett getting back in the ring against the new look Cena. Sparks will fly in that one. And Wyatt v. Edge, if Sam shows that could be a show stealer. Love this card absolutely love it! I cannot wait to see what comes out of this show as Smackdown's Road to Mania has been in a word said most commonly by a guy with the initials BGA, AWESOME!

Sparks fly indeed! Haven't tussled much with Blizz...but I'm sure I'm gonna have ta watch my freakin back to be sure! BUT Bliz, much like myself, never disappoints!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Sunday Night Smackdown March 24th Card

Edge is lookin to continue his roll. We gonna go all out. We gonna do this right. Smackdown is starting to become... Rated... R :D

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Presents: Friday Night Smackdown 3/24/13

NewSmackdownBanner.png

[video=youtube;WLaKoFClGkU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WLaKoFClGkU[/video]

'Re-Education' by US Punk outfit Rise Against plays over the audio system as Smackdown kicks off. Pyro shoots out of every imaginable orifice of the arena as the camera pans around showing the excited fans who jump up and down, fists in the air, awaiting the Smackdown action that is due to proceed. The camera continues to pan the arena before settling on our announce team of Good Ol' JR, Jim Ross and 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper!.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim Ross: Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of the second longest show in UWF History, Friday Night Smackdown! I am the lovable Jim "JR" Ross and alongside me is my broadcast partner and legend in this business the Hot Rod, Rowdy Roddy Piper. And Piper we are just 3 weeks away from the biggest show in UWF History Wrestlmania 2! And Hot Rod tonight we will see the competitors in action in three sure fire main event match ups.

Roddy "Rowdy" Piper: Easy there Ross, don't want you getting any heartburn within the first 2 minutes of the show. I know people love me, but I doubt they'd want to hear my voice for the two plus hours!

JR: Fair enough Partner. Tonight we have the two combatants of the World Heavyweight Title Match will be in action tonight. The Challenger John Cena will take on one half of the World Tag Team Champions Jeff Jarrett, and the Champion Dean Ambrose will take on Damien Sandow in a huge main event!

Piper: This will be a great one tonight, JR. Let's quit talking and get moving on with the show.

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

The crowd is torn as current UWF Television Champion and newly reinstated Daniel Bryan emerges from the back. He looks out around the arena before making his way down towards the ring.

DanielBryan20_display_image.png

Bryan hops into the ring and demands a microphone. He waits for the commotion to die down before speaking.

e5a5eba9b2e344a68b7f37d3febe5d7a.jpg

Daniel Bryan: So, look who's been reinstated! The only guy around here who can stir up any kind of buzz. You know, I was sitting at home last week watching the show and, as I looked at my Television Championship title belt sitting in the corner of my living room, I watched Ric Flair, our general manager come this close to stripping me of the title. But, instead of taking the coward's way out, Ric gave me something that I wanted. Since I've been reinstated, and I have a live microphone that no one seems to be in a hurry to rid me of, I suppose I'll get a few things off of my chest. For the past year that I've been here in UWF, I've seen a lot come down the pike. I've been witness to anything and everything under the sun but yet, this right here takes the cake. There was a time before our time where speaking your mind was encouraged and not condemned. Ironically, it was in the time of yours, Ric. The territory days. The good 'ole days if you will. There once was a time that, in order to be considered “edgy†or “cool†it took a hell of a lot more than just being honest and yet, here I am, being heralded by those smart wrestling fans on the internet as “refreshingâ€. I guess in the world of professional wrestling, a world full of lies and deceit that truthfulness could be seen as “refreshingâ€. But, that's not why I'm leaving. I'm not leaving just to be “coolâ€. I'm leaving, like I've said before, to prove a point. I'm leaving to prove that this company isn't bigger than its employees. I've seen people, talented and gifted people come in here and be chewed up and spit out unceremoniously and it makes me sick. Zack Ryder, a talented and popular guy, a guy hungry for more. A guy who's passion and hunger for success is seriously lacking in talent nowadays and where is he now? B.S. Backstage politics drove him out because he wasn't “the normâ€. Darren Young. A young man full of drive and heart and he's collecting unemployment checks as we speak. But not just young guys. Dave Batista, an animal, a great main eventer, just a few months ago was having the biggest time in his career, snapping necks and taking names but look where he is now. He's nowhere to be seen. This company drives people away if they show even a sign of originality and non-conformity. It's sad, really.

Daniel sees a turnbuckle and decides to hop onto it and take a seat. The crowd is actually getting behind Bryan and are cheering for him. He then resumes speaking.

Daniel Bryan: That's better. You see, before I was cut off two weeks ago, I was about to relay a story about our general manager Ric Flair that happened to me personally. You see, when I was a kid, I wanted nothing more than to be like Ric Flair. I wanted to Jet Fly. I wanted to Limousine Ride. I wanted to Kiss Steal and Wheel and Deal. I wanted to collide with giants because that's what Ric Flair did. He wasn't the biggest guy around but he could go with the best of them. I patterned myself after you, Ric. Everything I did, I did because I wanted to be just like you and yet, now here I find myself under your employ and you can't even defend me to higher-ups. I saw the real Ric Flair in that board room meeting. I saw that you don't Style and Profile for pleasure. You Style and Profile for business only. Those “creative writersâ€,and I use that term loosely, couldn't decide what to do with me, Vince McMahon is ready to terminate my contract and you stood by, a man I have admired all of my life, a man who, once I relayed my story to, told me “Don't worry about a thing, brother. You're my main man for life.†You stood by when my career was on the line and I needed you most and you did nothing. I wanted to be just like you, Ric, but now I see what kind of man you are and I decided that I don't want to be like Ric Flair anymore. Ric Flair is a liar. Ric Flair is a user. Ric Flair is a fraud. I want to be like Daniel Bryan because I don't know who Ric Flair is anymore but I know who Daniel Bryan is. Daniel Bryan is truthful, Daniel Bryan is motivated and, most importantly, Daniel Bryan is The Best Wrestler In The World.

The crowd is now fully behind Bryan and a “BRYAN! BRYAN! BRYAN!†chant begins to break out all throughout the arena. A smile creeps up on Daniel's face but then it quickly fades as he remembers his last point.

Daniel Bryan: But, the main reason I'm leaving is actually quite simple. You see, ever since I started working here, I've always felt like the outcast. I've always felt like nobody really wanted me here. I can create all of these iconic moments, I can have great matches and I can do things that no one will ever be ever to recreate or duplicate and that's still not good enough. I'm still not considered part of that upper echelon talent. I'm still not a member of that elite club. I've been told time and time again to reach for that proverbial brass ring but I've been too busy creating my own rings. I thought all of this time that I was searching for your approval to be featured in “Best Of†lists, lists I've been excluded from despite winning numerous UWF.com Monthly Awards, but it turns out I've been busy marking my own territory. I don't want to accept a torch to be handed down to me. I want to start my own torch because I'm not a retread. I'm not “the normâ€. I'm Daniel Bryan, trained by the “Heartbreak Kid†Shawn Michaels, mentored by “Lord†William Regal, champion all over the world, the 5-Star Classic, the American Dragon, the YES Man and, most importantly, The Best Wrestler In The World and Edge is going to find that fact out once again when I beat him at WrestleMania, gain the European Championship and forever leave my mark on this business by going out, not necessarily at the top of the food chain but definitely at the top of the front page news, where I deserve and have always deserved to be.

Bryan drops the mic and heads out of the arena with the crowd going crazy. The “BRYAN! BRYAN! BRYAN!†chant is still going long after Bryan leaves.

JR: We’re going to switch gears and get ready for our first match of the evening. Mister Money in The Bank Bray Wyatt will take on the European Champion Edge!

Piper: Both men have huge WrestleMania Championship matches Ross! Neither can afford to lose.

Lillian Garcia: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 236 pounds, he is reigning UWF European Champion "The Rated R Superstar" Edge!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He simply smiles as the boos rain down on him. He makes it down to the middle of the ramp and does his signature pose.

He makes his way down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Lafayette, Lousiana, weighing in at 295 pounds, he is Mister Money in The Bank; Bray Wyatt!

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

The theme music of Mister Money in The Bank begins to play and the fans begin to boo. Wyatt soon walks out onto the stage, shouting out bible verses to each member of the "unwashed masses". Wyatt continues to make his way towards the ring as the heat rains down on him. Tonight, there is no Cousin Eli, it's just Wyatt going at it alone. He soon enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and Edge and Wyatt tie up to begin Smackdown’s first contest. Wyatt is able to get the upper h and on Edge by driving his knee directly into the Rated R Superstar’s midsection. Edge doubles over and drops to a knee. Wyatt takes advantage of Edge’s positioning before hitting him with a double axe handle to the back of the head, knocking Edge onto the canvas. As The Rated R Superstar hits the mat, Wyatt rolls him over and goes for the first cover of the evening…

1…

2…

Edge kicks out!

With Edge barely kicking out, Wyatt hooks the Rated R Superstar’s head before delivering a stiff forearm directly to the skull. This knocks Edge back onto the mat as Wyatt gets to his feet. With Edge down, Mister Money in The Bank uses the near ropes to gain momentum before delivering a back senton directly onto Edge’s chest. As all two-hundred and ninety pounds lands down on his chest, Edge gasps for air. As he struggles to breathe, Bray Wyatt goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Edge kicks out!

JR: Wyatt’s looked good so far!

Ross: Edge has got to get his head back in this! He can’t afford to lose any momentum with WrestleMania just weeks away!

After kicking out, Edge rolls to the far corner of the ring. The Rated R Superstar uses the ropes to get to his feet as Bray Wyatt watches from across the ring. Once Edge makes it to his feet, Wyatt charges across the ring. Seeing Mister Money in The Bank coming, Edge gets his foot up and drives his boot right into Wyatt’s face. The boot knocks Wyatt backwards towards the center of the ring. With Wyatt distracted, Edge lifts himself off the canvas and to the middle rope. As Wyatt confirms that everything is ok and not broken, he looks to go back on the attack. As Wyatt walks back towards the corner, Edge leaps off the middle rope and delivers a huge missile dropkick that knocks the big man off his feet and to the mat. With Wyatt down, Edge immediately goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Wyatt kicks out!

JR: That may have been the opening that Edge was looking for!

After barely being able to kick out, Bray Wyatt rolls away from the Rated R Superstar. Edge will not allow Wyatt to get away and goes right after Wyatt, grabbing him by the hair and lifting him to his feet before throwing him in the near corner. As Wyatt rests there, Edge delivers a right hand to Wyatt’s midsection, knocking the air out of Wyatt. Edge proceeds to grab Wyatt by the arm and Irish whips him across the ring. Wyatt counters and instead its Edge that shots off to the far turnbuckle. As he whips Edge, Wyatt rushes the European Champion and as soon as he hits the turnbuckle, Mister Money in The Bank hits the European Champion with a stiff clothesline. Edge staggers out of the corner and Wyatt wraps his arms around Edge’s waist before performing a belly to belly throw on the European Champion…

JR: There’s nothing sexy about Wyatt’s offense, just straight power!

Piper: Are you checking him out Ross?

After throwing Edge halfway across the ring, Wyatt crawls over to the Rated R Superstar and goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Edge kicks out again!

With Edge getting to a knee, Wyatt goes right after him. Looking to go the offensive, Wyatt is shocked when Edge hits him with a right hand to the midsection. That knocks Wyatt backwards but Mister Money in the Bank manages to recover and again looks to attack Edge. Once again, Edge catches him with another forearm to the stomach. This one does enough damage that it stops Wyatt in his tracks and allows Edge time to get to his feet. As Edge gets to his feet, he hits Wyatt with another forearm, this time to the face. This blow knocks Wyatt onto the ropes and Edge Irish whips him across the ring. Once again, Wyatt counters and Edge winds up running the ropes instead. As he does, Wyatt lowers his head and prepares to deliver a back body drop to the European Champion; Edge sees it coming and puts the brakes on before hooking Wyatt’s head in a front face lock and lifting the big man off his feet by the trunks and dropping him on his head with an Impaler DDT…

JR: Edgecution DDT! That move usually preludes the Spear!

After hitting the Edgecution, The European Champion sits on the mat and begins to feel it. Edge begins pulling on his hair and bobbing his head uncontrollably. The entire arena knows what’s coming next and they all watch as Edge gets to his feet and head to the far corner of the ring…

Piper: Looks like you might be right Ross!!

Edge drops down in a crouch and begins stalking Mister Money in The Bank. Across the ring, Wyatt begins pulling himself up to his feet, unaware that Edge is ready to end this match. Edge is literally foaming at the mouth and as Wyatt makes it to a vertical base, Edge prepares to charge out the corner. But before he can…

Piper: Ross?! Do you see that?

JR: Yes I do Roddy!

What the commentators are referencing is UWF Television Champion Daniel Bryan hopping down the entrance ramp sideways. With each hop, Bryan thrusts his fingers into the air chanting “YES†over and over again. This distracts Edge from the task at hand…

JR: What is Bryan doing out here?

Piper: I don’t know, but I love this guy!

Bryan reaches the end of the entrance ramp and begins parading around the outside of the ring, still chanting “YESâ€. It’s not long before the entire arena is chanting it along with the Television Champion. Edge is completely perplexed as the entire arena chants YES around him as Bryan makes his way around the ring. Bryan completes his circle around the ring and starts heading up the ramp, still chanting YES. The sold out arena still chants it as well as Edge turns back to the task at hand…

JR: Well, that certainly was strange!

Edge prepares to go back on the attack, but as he does, Wyatt spins him around and drops him with a swinging reverse STO. Edge’s body goes limp as it hits the canvas and Wyatt turns him over and goes for the cover….

1…

2…

JR: What the?

3…

Ding

Ding

Ding

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner, Mister Money in The Bank Bray Wyatt!

4679908362a12984982041l.jpg

JR: Daniel Bryan just cost Edge that match!

Piper: This Bryan kid is a genius!

Wyatt’s music plays as he swiftly slides out of the ring and is handed his Money in The Bank briefcase. Wyatt holds his arms up in victory as a stunned Edge gets to a knee in the center of the ring. As Wyatt’s music fades out, the arena begins chanting “YES†over and over again…

Piper: It looks like Daniel Bryan fired the first shot in this war between this two!

An irate Edge storms out of the ring and up the ramp, covering his ears as Smackdown heads to commercial.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CodyVMiz_zpsdcc30ee3.png

Greatest Trash talking match ever? You decide. Who will win it all on the Grandest Stage of them all?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Gong-

The gong! It should signal only one thing! This shows only one thing!

[video=youtube;BnsE7LdS_Zc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnsE7LdS_Zc[/video]

As Undertaker's music is heard all around the area, crowd gone wild! But Undertaker doesn't appear for a long moment. Crowd gone a bit quiet.

43260159undertaker-entrance-jpg.jpg

But as the Phenom is seen through fogs, there is a big pop! Crowd gone wild! Undertaker walks through the ramp slowly. Then he goes to apron as he steps up from the ladders. Phenom raises his hand and then he enters the ring. He takes his hat off and he makes his iconic look. Soon, The Deadman is handed a microphone and begins speaking to the masses.

20091008_SD_undertaker_promo.jpg

The Undertaker

It's been a long time. A long time since the master of darkness and underground stepped onto the surface of the earth. It has been a really long time since The Phenom stepped to this ring to make others pay for their sins. Sure that has been long time but here is a short period for something. Something that The Undertaker reaches his top game, something that Undertaker reaches his highest powers and takes unfortunate, sinful souls. A place called "Showcase of the Immortals" Wrestlemania. A place that I have never been beaten! A place that I am 20-0. I was at the underground and I felt the time was coming. The time for me to step on the surface of earth, the time for me to leave the underground and the time for me to punish all the sinful souls. Wrestlemania time has been coming and I am here. Undertaker has stepped on to the earth. And with one step, all the sinful souls felt my presence. All the sinful souls felt a pain right in their chests... They felt that their end was coming. They felt that their souls freedom time was limited because soon, one of these sinful souls will work for my power and it will be locked in a prison in the underground forever...

But... There is a thing which even hurt me. There is something which gave me a big pain right in my chest. Deadman has no feelings as they say. And I agree on that. I have never felt sorrow or sadness or happiness in my life. But... Something caused me to have big pain. Something made me met with the feelings called sorrow and sadness... That something is death of someone who is really important for me. Someone who helped me in my entire life. Someone that have created this deadman, someone who made this deadman stronger everytime. That someone is Paul Bearer and he is no more alive. His soul is not in his body anymore. His soul is not in heaven also. His soul is right down in our feet, his soul is in the underground. His soul is with me forever now! His soul... Is helping me just like his body helped me here in earth. I know, his soul is with me and I know his power will be with me. But the fact is even though I will feel him, I can never see him anymore. Because even Deadman's power is limited. I am bigger than devil but even I have someone to give response, even there is someone who is stronger than me. That's the god... And he chose to take Paul Bearer's soul and he chose to never show it to me. Now, I can't question what the god has made, but I can make a chaos on the earth because of my fury. I am furious than ever and at Wrestlemania, I will choose a soul which is very sinful and I will take his soul and I will never let it go. I will make it stay in the underground and I will make it burn forever. At Wrestlemania, I am taking your revenge Paul... Paul... Rest... In... Peace!

Undertaker9.jpg

Then Undertaker poses.

-Gong-

After the gong Undertaker is not in the ring.

The camera's open up backstage where we find professional wrestling's newest hated individual, John Cena on the big screen. Cena is rocking his traditional black hoodie, as a huge smirk forms on his face. Cena's smirk grows as he soaks in the boo's from the audience, as he begins to speak.

Cena: How does everyone like what I did last week to Triple H? You see, you provoke a man on a mission? That's what happens. You provoke John Cena, and you're left broken in the ring. And if it wasn't for the referees, your career would be extinct by now. That's just a example of what I could do, and what happened to you Trips? Don't take it personally, I was sending a message, a message to Dean Ambrose, a message to my opponent tonight, and a message to everyone in the future. What I did to you was just the beginning. I said it before, I'm gonna rip through anyone who stands in my way, and unfortunately you were in my path last week. Last week was just a taste of what's to come and when I become World Champion again? You're gonna see a lot more of that. I'm gonna continue beating the living hell out of anyone who gets in my path! I'm gonna dissect everyone in the middle of the ring for the entire world to see! And believe me, tonight, it's gonna happen. Jeff Jarrett? You have a big mouth, and when you have a big mouth? People talk, and I've been hearing some stuff you've been saying about me. Jeff, tonight, I'm gonna get my hands on you, and it will all be over. No more talking about me, you'll be worshiping me after! And that's gonna be another message - to you Dean! Keep that World title safe, because after WrestleMania? It's coming back home to it's rightful owner.

The camera's fade to black

Lillian Garcia: The following Contest is Scheduled for one fall, Introducing first, he is one half of the UWF Tag Team Champions, from Nashville, Tennesse, weighing in at 238 pounds, Jeff Jarrett!

THE CH-CH-CH-CHOSEN ONE!!

[video=youtube;7kr6ND4O8G4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kr6ND4O8G4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Suddenly, as if on cue, the hard rockin' intro music of the King of the Mountain, Jeff Jarrett, begins to play and receives a strong pop from the crowd. Wasting no time, the Team Wolfe Captain marches out onto stage with his spikey, short hair and his slim, yellow glasses with his new (old) T-shirt design on. He stops at the top of the ramp and grins at Ziggler and shakes his head. After a short hesitation, he stomps on down the ramp and to the ring.

Snapshot311-4-20121-02AM.png

As he ascends the steel steps, he stops and looks over the crowd. The fans erupt in appreciation of their European Champion. He quickly steps into the ring and jumps to the ropes toward the camera. As the pyro goes off behind him, Double J yells at the camera.

imagesqtbnANd9GcQU97HhAggcd97NPdCal4gykYZu7uCb4Bi3N7F9Xf8xATb_eLZQP8IpGG57.jpg

The pyro stops and Jarrett gets ready for his match.

Lillian Garcia: And the opponent, from West Newbury, Massachussetts, weighing in at 246 pounds, John Cena!

[video=youtube;mlR-NLWfOy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mlR-NLWfOy4[/video]

As John Cena's entrance music blares out of the speakers, the audience releases an never ending negative reaction, louder than any in recent memory. With the audience continuing to display their displeasure toward him, Cena would now finally step out from behind the curtain, walking out onto the stage rocking a black hooded jumper with the hood slung up and over his head. With his head down he slowly made his way toward the end of the stage. Instead of giving the salute, he stood still as he lifted his head for the first time. With a straight face he'd slightly turn his head to the left, looking out into the audience as they continued to boo him. Cena didn't seem fazed though, as he turned his head from the left now to the right. After receiving the same reception on both ends with the arena literally blowing up before his very eyes, he'd direct his attention forward, turning his head back to its general position. Now standing straight, he'd lift his right arm into the air, surprisingly still displaying the "HLR" taunt with his fingers. After holding his pose to another chorus of boos, he lowered his arm and begun walking forward. He placed his hands down by his side, as he paced his way down the ramp, and into the ring, running up the steel steps, stepping through the middle rope. Cena enters the ring and ignores the boos as he waits for the bell!

DING DING DING

The bell rings and Cena immediately goes for a clothesline on Jarrett hoping to use his brute strength to his advantage, but Jarrett sees it coming and ducks it. Jarrett waits for Cena to turn around before driving a hard chop into the chest of Cena. Jarrett realizing he cannot win a brawl with Cena knees the challenger to the World Championship in the gut, before dropping him to the mat with a headlock takedown. Cena shoots right back up however and Jarrett again throws Cena in a headlock. But this time Cena uses that strength advantage to send Jarrett into the ropes. Cena goes down hoping to flip Jarrett over top of him, but one half of the tag champs won’t be fooled by that. Instead Jarrett comes back at Cena and drops flat on his back before delivering an uppercut to Cena’s unprotected neck. Cena shoots up holding his neck as Jarrett gets to his feet. Cena turns around and Double J connects with a dropkick that sends the new attitude Cena to the mat.

JR:
Even without Del Rio with him here tonight, Jarrett is showing the World why he is the longest reigning European Champion in the history of UWF.

As Cena begins getting to his feet, Jarrett sends himself off of the ropes looking for a crossbody, but as he comes at Cena, the Challenger to the World Title merely catches him and the crowd boo as Cena holds him up. The mean-streak World Champion then throws Jarrett onto his shoulder in fell swoop before snake eyeing Jarret on the top of the nearest turnbuckle. It is Jarrett’s turn to stand holding his throat allowing Cena to build up some momentum and deliver a crushing clothesline that almost looks like it takes Jarrett’s head off.

Piper:
I don’t know about you JR, but I am loving this new look John Cena. He’s intense and unlike before gets the job done!

Cena picks up Jarrett and as though he is picking up a child throws Jarrett back down to the mat with a snap suplex. Cena goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Jarrett kicks out!

JR:
You have to wonder, besides momentum and sending a message to the World Champion, Cena may be trying to make up for losing the Tag Team Championships a few weeks back.

Piper:
A match Dean Ambrose lost, not John Cena. Cena has nothing to prove tonight to anyone JR.

Cena shouts at the official as the former Cena haters are now Cena lovers and begin a Cena chant, while it is the children and women who begin the Cena sucks chant. Cena ignores both completely as he turns towards Jarrett, who instinctively gets a fist into Cena’s chin. Cena looks extremely pissed as he rushes Jarrett in anger, but the veteran of the ring converts Cena’s momentum into a power slam! The crowd pops as the Tag champ covers.

1…

2…

Cena kicks out!

JR:
You have to wonder Hot Rod if the old John Cena would have fallen for something like that. Cena seems to be letting his emotions drive him these days and it almost cost him the match up there.

Jarrett brings Cena to his feet and attempts to sling him off of the ropes, but the Challenger Cena reverses it sending Jarrett into the ropes. Cena again goes low and for the second time it costs him as Jarrett comes back and brings Cena hard to the ground with a swinging neckbreaker! Jarrett again goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Cena kicks out again!

Piper:
I don’t know what Jeff Jarrett is thinking JR. You aren’t going to beat a 2 time World Champion like John Cena with a neckbreaker!

The crowd begins cheering for Jarrett who immediately goes to Cena’s lower body and looks to perform his legendary Figure Four leglock! But Cena isn’t that worn out instead he kicks Jarrett into the corner. Jarrett goes bouncing off of the turnbuckle hard and staggers back to the center of the ring where Cena is waiting for him. Cena lifts Jarrett up onto his shoulders looking to hit the Attitude Adjustment, but Jarrett rolls off. Cena spins and rushes Jarrett, but the veteran has it scouted and drops Cena to the mat with a drop toe hold. Cena’s face bounces hard off the mat, and Cena shoots up in pain out of instinct. Possibly a big mistake as Jarrett grabs him and connects with the Stroke sending the crowd into glaring approval.

JR:
Stroke! Stroke! Stroke!

Piper:
Sounds like you are having one right now JR!

Jarrett shoves Cena onto his back before going for the cover.

1…

JR:
Major upset from Jarrett here!

2…

Piper:
Kick out Cena!

3.. NO!

Cena gets his foot up on the bottom rope and the crowd begin to boo as the official sees it and calls off the count. Jarrett gets to his feet believing he has won the match!

JR: Jarrett was so close, but the ring instincts of Cena literally saved Cena’s ass there.

Piper:
I told you, this new Cena is the best! I don’t care if you were the champion of a shit hole continent like Europe for years. It means nothing when you’ve won the World Title on multiple occasions.

Jarrett is still prancing around like he’s won as the referee finally gets a hold of him and tells him the match isn’t over. The reaction on Jarrett’s face is priceless. Jarrett immediately curses his bad luck before turning back to his opponent who is now getting up to his feet. Jarrett grabs Cena to bring him into the ring, but Cena quickly rakes the eyes of the Tag Team Champion. The crowd boo as Cena shakes off the Stroke as Jarrett clears out his eyes. Jarrett looks peeved now at Cena as he takes a big swing at Cena, but the Challenger at Mania simply ducks it and transforms Jarrett’s momentum into a sitting Powerbomb! The crowd boo loudly as Cena throws up his hand into the air.

Piper:
Uh oh! You know what’s coming next JR! Cena is going to shuffle his knuckles right onto Jarrett’s ugly face!

Cena looks at the crowd and waves his hands in front of his face before kneeling over and doing the same to Jarrett! Cena than bounces off of the ropes, coming up next to the downed Jarrett and driving his fist square into the Tag Champs face.

JR:
The Five Knuckle Shuffle connects!

Cena gives the crowd a dirty look as he heads over to the corner and gets down waiting for Jarrett to get to his feet.

Piper:
And you know damn well JR what move is coming next. The former Euro Champ is like the French in World War 2, finished!

Jarrett struggles to his feet but he does get there to the chagrin of the sold out crowd. Jarrett turns around and Cena hoists Jarrett up on his shoulders!

Piper:
Haha! Jarrett about to get his Attitude Adjusted courtesy the next World Heavyweight Champion!

Cena parades Jarrett on his shoulders showing off to all four sides of the squared circle. His boasting perhaps may be his undoing as Jarrett comes to life driving his elbow into the side of Cena’s head. The crowd roars in approval as Jarrett hops off of Cena’s shoulders and lunges at the Challenger. Unfortunately the Challenger is the number one contender for a reason as he counters Jarrett’s momentum and slams Jarrett face first into the mat with a drop toe hold. It takes Cena only a matter of moments for Cena to lock on his devastating STF!

JR:
STF! STF! Cena has locked on the STF from out of nowhere!

Cena has Jarrett dead to rights in the center of the ring. The crowd is booing loudly now as Cena has the hold locked in tight. Cena has a crazed manic look in his eye as he unleashes as much pressure onto Jarrett as he can.

Piper:
Look at the amount of pain Jeff Jarrett is in. Dean Ambrose doesn’t stand a chance at Wrestlemania!

“You watching Ambrose! You see what I’m going to do to your sorry ass!†Cena shouts out at the top of his lungs clearly thinking past Jarrett at this point confident he is going to get the win. This over confidence gives Jarrett the opening he desperately needs as he begins crawling to the ropes.

JR:
Well if Dean Ambrose has the heart I know he does he will find a way out, just as Jarrett is trying to do now by crawling inch by inch towards the ropes!

Jarrett is within inches of the rope as Cena keeps pulling with all his strength hoping to get the tap out victory. Unfortunately for Cena, Jarrett is not going to give Cena what he wants, with the last ounce of strength he can muster, Jarrett reaches and grabs the bottom rope! The crowd explode into cheers.

JR:
Yes! Yes! Yes! Bah Gawd, Jarrett did it!

Cena however does not break the hold instead he continues to hold on as the Official begins yelling at him to break the hold. Cena doesn’t listen!

JR:
He’s got the ropes, let go of the hold John! Ref do something!

The officials tries to pull Cena off of Jarrett but the official can’t budge him. The official begins the count to 5 in hopes of getting Cena to break the hold!

Piper:
I told you I loved this Cena, look at this he is destroying poor sad Jeffy in the ring right now!

The official counts 1… 2… 3… Cena just keeps the hold locked on as Jarrett lets go of the ropes the pain overtaking him. 4… With Cena refusing to let go of the hold the official calls for the bell!

JeffJarrett2.jpg

Here is your Winner as a result of a disqualification: ½ of the UCW Tag Team Champions: Jeff Jarrett!

The crowd is booing loudly now not at the result of the match, but at the former Chaingang leader who against the officials best efforts to remove him from Jarrett have failed.

JR:
Dammit! Let him go Cena you bastard! Someone get some help out here!

Piper:
This reminds me of me in my heyday JR. No doubt in my mind Cena is walking out with that championship!

Cena continues to hold on as the boos turn to cheers. Running down the ramp is Jarrett’s tag team partner Alberto Del Rio! Del Rio slides into the ring to protect his partner, but Cena sees him coming and finally lets go of the hold. Del Rio rushes into the ring going right at Cena, but the former Doctor of Thuganomics hightails it out of the ring to monster heat!

JR:
Thank god for Alberto Del Rio! And look at Cena get out of the ring, when did John Cena become yella!

Piper:
Cena has no quarrel with Alberto Del Rio, JR. He’s saving Del Rio from a beatdown, a beatdown Dean Ambrose will be receiving come Wrestlemania!

Cena walks up the ramp with a smile on his face. You would never know Cena lost the match. Kids reach out for his hand but Cena ignores them. Cena looks at the camera and yells, “Ambrose your next!â€

JR:
I hope Dean Ambrose beats the hell out of John Cena at Wrestlemania Hot Rod. He needs to have respect beat back into him if you ask me.

JR is furious at Cena as is the rest of the UWF universe as Del Rio checks on his tag team partner as UWF Smackdown heads to Commercial Break!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GrimlockWrestlemaniaPoster_zps46d21b24.png

Credit Grimlock. Yes I got him to make us one as a favor to me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We head backstage to see Dean Ambrose wandering around aimlessly. He sees the camera man and quickly runs up and grabs a hold of the camera.

dean14.jpg

Oh there you are! Why is it when I don’t want to be disturbed you idiots come barging through looking for me but when I want to talk, you’re off doing other things! Look I just want to send out a message to John Cena before his little match with Jeff Jarrett. You think you’d learn from tagging with me for 2 months or so what you would be getting into when you decided to turn your back on me but I’m not quite sure you do know. These little blindsided tactics and distractions have only done one thing to me. Piss me off. You’ve turned what could have been a battle for the ages into an all out WAR!

Then again maybe you did learn a few things. You know just how deadly I can be and that’s why you’re staying away from me. You think mind games can overcome someone who clearly has a few screws loose and revels in it? I am not a normal human being. I’m not sure I’m human at all. Normal people feel and yet to me everything is just so…numb. I usually don’t feel a thing but this anger is rising from inside of me. Jeff Hardy made me feel alive when he was attacking me with chairs but you…you are actually making me feel in the inside. What do they call it? Emotion? You’re bringing out something in me long thought dead. I wake up every day just getting angrier and angrier. Maybe that’s your plan though. Just get me so angry that by the time it comes to finally step in the ring I become so overcome with emotion that I get myself disqualified. Is that your end game John?

Ambrose scratches at his chin for awhile and ponders his theory.

It would fit with your cowardice. You don’t care how you become World Heavyweight Champion so long as you hold it. If that’s how you want to become champion, why not just buy a replica? The World Heavyweight Championship will hold just as much value around your waist. But it’s become clear that until Wrestlemania, there is only one way you’ll ever be near me.

And I’m here to give you a heads up John…Two can play that game.

Ambrose gets a sinister grin on his face before walking off in the distance.

JR: Well folks up next is our main event of the evening and this is in my opinion one of the biggest in the history of Smackdown. A battle of two men who have helped carry this brand for almost a year. On one side is the 3 Time and Current Worlds Heavyweight Champion, who just this week became the longest World Champion in Smackdown history. Dean Ambrose. On the other side is the "leader" of one of the most dominate factions in UWF History Y.E.S. Damien Sandow, who has beaten everyone and everything on Friday Nights. And while he may have been one of the longest reigning Tag Team Champions, he has never held, let alone gotten a shot at the Worlds Heavyweight Championship.

Piper: Tonight is Damien Sandow's time to shine JR. He was the last man eliminated in the Royal Rumble match back in January and finds himself at the Show of Shows looking to reclaim the Tag Team Titles that he put on the map here in UWF. However, back to the point, what would a win over the World Champion here tonight mean for Sandow's future.

Lillian Garcia:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is the Main Event of the evening! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Sandows music hits, and the crowd instinctively boo towards the stage, as their self-proclaimed savior emerges on stage with a microphone already in hand. He raises it and begins with his usual introduction.

SD_705_Photo_016_zpsdeb6097a.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, My name is Damien Sandow and I am here to help all of you. "Do not consider it proof just because it is written in books, for a liar who will deceive with his tongue will not hesitate to do the same with his pen." Prolific Scholar and Philosopher, Maimonides. In this brands history books, there reads a history that is very...very deceiving. In fact, if you were to read the championship history without any context, you would believe that crazed lost his way Cody Rhodes was a great man as he is a two time champion. You would believe that in our time, Punks, Bully's, and...Rhinos...were great performers. And the worst of them all, you would believe one Dean Ambrose...as a...Ahem...Great Champion.

The crowd cheers in agreement with that statement, as Sandow looks disgusted for even saying it.

Sadly, this view of history is incredibly skewed. Mr. Rhodes is simply crazed enough to injure competitors enough to get a title, NXT in and off itself is a deplorable example of what our society has sunk down to, and Mr. Ambrose is a fighter who's received too many opportunities. My mission is to rewrite this history, to teach not only all of you but everyone in the future what this dark age was truly about, and see me as that beacon of light within it. Therefore, on Fridays serial I have an opportunity of my own to face one Dean Ambrose in a non-title bout. And while I would love nothing more than to rid this deplorable man of the Worlds Heavyweight title, this bout will be compensate for that oversight. As I shall prove on that night, why I Damien Sandow deserve to be the one you all admire and not this delusional degenerate.

fc4f65e8-e1f6-45a4-be78-a01092ec2746_zps20a77ade.jpg

Sandow climbs up the steps looking around with a smile on his face as he stays on the apron.

However, I do know that Mr. Ambrose is indeed a threat. For he is a deplorable brawler, a man who fought in the streets and brings that to the ring and the reason he has succeeded against so many is because others believe that to prove themselves they must fight him back. I will announce today that I, Damien Sandow, Shall not be "fighting" Dean Ambrose on Smackdown. I will be competing with him, and that is because I know that in competition, Mr. Ambrose falls flat on his face. I've proven this fact once before, when I successfully defended my Television championship against him, for Ambrose will keep punching as long as you punch him back...but in a wrestling bout he may know some moves but he can only keep up so far.

Sandow steps into the ring and continues.

This bout, it is retribution for him costing me my Television title out of spite after I'd bested him, and it is a night for all those who appreciate a sophisticated mind. For on Smackdowns Serial, I step into the ring with this dangerous degenerate, sacrifice my well-being as he has shown to not care for the rules in the past, and soil my extremities of the filth known as Dean Ambrose...for all of you. On Smackdown, I am your martyr, and I enlighten the world by teaching them that simply because Mr. Ambrose holds the UWF Worlds Title, does not mean he is the best in our brand. I shine a light on this false idol, so that one WrestleMania has past and I hold the Tag Team Championships, I shall be in line to become your Worlds Heavyweight Champion as well. And I shall use these championships to further spread my enlightenment across the sea of ineptitude you all inhabit, and slowly not only save you from drowning, but enlighten you so you may swim and never drown again. Another quote, origin accredited to many different people even Maimonides himself, "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"...You're Welcome.

The crowd lets Sandow hear it now as Lillian finishes her intro.

Lillian Garcia:From San Alto Paulo, California, he is the "Intellectual Savior of The Masses, Damien Sandow!

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent,from Cincinatti, Ohio, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is the World Heavweight Champion, Dean Ambrose!

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crazy World Heavyweight Champion comes out to the ring to the biggest pop of the night so far. The sadistic Ambrose looks determined and angry, not a good combination for his opponent. Ambrose gets into the ring as quickly as he can before turning towards the crowd and the cameras to taunt. He then begins to lean on the ring ropes, smirking, but also watching around before taking off his jacket, and continuously rocking, waiting for the match to begin

Ding Ding Ding

With the bell signals three times, Dean Ambrose slowly stumbles to the center of the ring as Damien Sandow lifts up his nose and looks disgusted with the motions of Dean Ambrose however, Damien Sandow does move up to the centre of the ring and looks down at Dean Ambrose but Ambrose doesn’t take too kindly to it and delivers a full force slap across the face of Damien Sandow which gets a thunderous pop from the fans before following up with a stiff right hook to the face of Sandow, staggering him backwards, Dean Ambrose follows through with another right hook, punching Sandow backwards into a corner. Sandow clearly has been caught off guard as Ambrose kicks Sandow in the gut before unleashing a brutal knife edge chop. Sandow is clearly on the ropes early as the World Champion grabs Sandow in a headlock and drops him to the mat with a takedown. Sandow sits up and the World Champion bounces off the ropes before nailing Sandow hard in the chest sending the Intellectual Savior back down to the mat. Ambrose goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Sandow kicks out.

The World Champion wastes no time as he brings his opponent to his feet and drives an elbow into the bearded chin of Sandow. The crowd is amazed at Ambrose taking it to Sandow as Ambrose bounces off the ropes Sandow gets his shit together and nails Ambrose with a clothesline knocking the Champion down to the mat. Sandow looks frustrated now as Ambrose shoots up to his feet and Sandow sends him back to the mat with a hip toss. Ambrose just uses the bounce to get back to his feet and Sandow waits for him. Once on his feet Sandow sends Ambrose to the mat with a hard body slam. Sandow throws out his arm before coming down on Ambrose with the Cubito Aequet elbow drop. Sandow poses in the thinker position as he covers Ambrose.

1…

2…

Ambrose kicks out!

JR:
And if the past few months have taught us anything about Dean Ambrose is that you will literally have to kill him in order to beat him and Sandow is going to find that out tonight.

Piper:
Sandow went on a barrage and it looks like it barely fazed the World Champion.

Ambrose rises to his feet and takes a swing at Sandow, but the Intellectual merely ducks out of the way of it. Sandow is not impressed by Ambrose’s cheap shot and answers Ambrose back with an european uppercut. Ambrose staggers into the ropes and Sandow shoots him off of them Sandow goes for a big clothesline that started his momentum but Ambrose ducks it, Ambrose picks up speed and comes back at Sandow who is staggered just enough for Ambrose to connect with a crossbody. Both men shoot to their feet and it is the World Champion who gets to his feet first and drops Sandow to the mat with a dropkick. The crowd explodes on Ambrose’s move as Ambrose waits again for Sandow to get to his feet and the crowd explodes when the World Champion nails a big Cutter on his opponent. Ambrose makes the cover on Sandow.

1…

2…

Sandow gets a shoulder up!

JR:
And what a picture perfect cutter from the World Champion, but it wasn’t quite enough to put Sandow away there.

Piper:
These two men are complete opposites personality wise and when it comes to in ring style. But no two men represent Smackdown better than these two!

Ambrose stands up and begins stomping on Sandow not wanting to let him get back to his feet. Sandow has no choice but to roll out of the ring under the barrage and get to his feet. He looks up and immediately yells at the official to do his job. The official does and stops Ambrose from following Sandow and pulls him back to the center of the ring allowing Sandow to get up onto the apron and clean his boots. Ambrose doesn’t like Sandow’s frolicking around and goes after him on the apron, just what Sandow was hoping as he grabs the World Champion and brings him down neck first into the top rope! Ambrose falls to the center of the ring as Sandow slides back in. Ambrose gets to his feet holding his neck and choking, unfortunately his placement has his back turned towards Sandow who unleashes a clubbing blow into the back of the Champion’s neck. This allows Sandow to grab Ambrose and plant him to the mat with a Russian Legsweep. Sandow cartwheels to his feet before turning his attention to the top rope. Sandow thinks about it but decides against it, instead he makes the cover.

1…

2…

3. NO!

The World Champion kicks out!

JR:
Sandow hesitated a moment and it may have been the difference in this match as Ambrose kicks out by a second!

Sandow is infuriated by the stupidity of the official having counted slow as the crowd begins an Ambrose chant. Sandow gets into the officials face briefly as the World Champion uses the ropes to get back to his feet.

Piper: And now what is Sandow going to do to get Ambrose back down JR?

Ambrose moves to the center of the ring and Sandow kicks him in the gut forcing Ambrose to hunch over in pain. This is exactly what Sandow wants to do as he goes for the Terminus neckbreaker, but the World Champion moves out of the way in time and Sandow falls flat on his ass. Sandow gets to his feet and Ambrose grabs Sandow and begins spinning him around for the Moxicity, but Sandow has it well scouted and transforms the maneuver into a DDT. The crowd jeer Sandow who goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Ambrose kicks out!

JR:
Both men tried to finish each other off there but neither man was able to put the other one away.

Sandow brings the World Champion to his feet as he knees him in the gut before beginning to set him up for the suplex, but as Sandow attempts to throw Ambrose, Ambrose brings up his leg and blocks it. Sandow tries to lift him again but fails and this time the World Champion counters and suplexes Sandow to the ground.

Piper: What a counter from Ambrose, I couldn’t have done it better myself.

What happens next shocks the crowd as Ambrose turns Sandow onto his stomach and grabs him by the leg before locking Sandow in Ambrose’s version of the STF! The crowd applauds as Ambrose locks in the hold and the irony is not lost on anyone in the arena

JR:
Bah Gawd! Ambrose has the STF locked in on Sandow. This is a clear message to John Cena after Cena tried to send Ambrose a message earlier in the night.

Sandow is trapped in the hold in the center of the ring trying to claw and scratch his way to the nearest ropes. Ambrose however just rips back harder increasing the pressure. Ambrose can be heard screaming “Your next Cena!†Sandow is trying hard not to give up, but the pressure is beginning to take a toll on him as he continues to be just out of the safety of the ring ropes. “I’m going to break you Cena!†Ambrose is heard taunting again.

Piper:
Ambrose again showing how much of a psycho he really is, I think he honestly believes that Damien Sandow right now is John Cena!

JR:
If that is the case, Sandow better be very careful here, Ambrose is likely to rip that neck right off his shoulders. It shouldn’t take a man with the intellect of Sandow to figure that one out.

Sandow is close to the ropes as the crowd is on fire wanting to see Sandow tap out. But the savior of Smackdown will not die as he reaches out and collects the bottom ropes with his finger tips before grasping on to them for dear life. This forces Ambrose to break the hold, and unlike Cena earlier does. However before Sandow can do anything Ambrose drags his opponent back to the middle of the ring and again locks in the STF! The crowd is going nuts as the World Champion has an already worn out Sandow trapped! He isn’t going to be happy until Sandow taps out. The crowd begins chanting, Tap Tap Tap!

JR:
Sandow is showing some serious heart here by not tapping out, but the World Champion is relentless and you have to believe it is only a matter of time until Sandow indeed taps out!

“Die Cena! Die!†Ambrose is heard shouting as the crowd is now getting restless. Suddenly Sandow’s arm goes up and it looks as he is about to tap out. Before he can however the referee’s foot is grabbed and he is slung out of the ring and lands hard on the floor. The crowd begin to boo when they realize it is John Cena who has taken the referee out. Sandow taps to the mat but there is not official to count it.

JR:
That no good son of a bitch John Cena just took out the referee keeping Dean Ambrose from winning this damn match up!

Piper:
Watch your language JR! Cena’s not the son of a female dog either!

Ambrose has gotten off of Sandow and now begins motioning for Cena to get in the ring, however the Challenger isn’t going to do that instead he just stands there with a shady grin on his face, infuriating the World Champion even more. Ambrose’s back is turned from the entrance ramp for just a second when out of the back comes running Sandow’s tag team partner, Bray Wyatt. Wyatt rushes down to the ring with the MITB briefcase in hand and slides into the ring. Wyatt nails Ambrose in the back of the head with the briefcase. Ambrose falls face first into the mat.

Piper:
Wyatt looking out for his tag team partner JR!

Ambrose sits up however clearly not as taken out as Wyatt thought. No matter however as Mr. Money in the Bank nails Ambrose square in the nose with a second briefcase shot!

JR:
God! Did you hear the sickening thud of that briefcase making impact on Ambrose’s skull Hot Rod?

Piper:
You’d have to be death not to JR.

This time Ambrose does not get up as Sandow, now up, begins to climb the top rope. The crowd boos loudly as Sandow gets to the top rope and with the World Champion on the mat connects with a flying elbow drop! The crowd boo as Sandow makes the cover. Cena on the outside tosses the official back in who sees the pinfall, and begins to count.

1…

2…

JR: No! No! No!

3….

JR: Dammit!

SD_667_Photo_037.jpg

Here is your Winner: Representing Y.E.S. Damien Sandow!

Cena is on the outside looking in as Wyatt looks down at his briefcase. Before he can do anything however Cena gets into the ring. He gets right in Wyatt’s face and grabs the briefcase out of his hands before tossing it up the ramp. “Not till I’m finished with him!†Cena says to Wyatt in a way that is both a statement and a threat. Sandow the intellectual, knowing Cena just helped them out errs on the side of caution and takes his bigger friend and exits the ring.
JR: This is disgusting. How the mighty have fallen. John Cena just helped out Y.E.S. win this match up. I never thought I’d see the day.

Piper:
Did you see Cena heave that Money in the Bank Briefcase up the ramp JR? Cena isn’t taking the chance of losing his Main Event match at Wrestlemania.

Cena is so busy watching Wyatt and Sandow escape up the ramp he doesn’t see the World Champion getting back up to his feet. Ambrose looks pissed, and rightfully so as he waits for Cena to turn around. Unfortunately the Challenger sees Ambrose waiting behind him and quickly ducks out of the ring to a chorus of boos.
JR: And now John Cena is running from a fight, what the hell has happened to you John?

Piper:
He wants to be ready for Wrestlemania JR, no sense destroying Ambrose tonight when he can do it at the Show of Shows.

Ambrose and Cena are so intent on staring at each other no one sees Wyatt come from behind Cena and drop the challenger with the MITB briefcase. This confuses the crowd until Wyatt looks up at Ambrose and tips his hat to him.
JR: What the hell? What does this mean?

It is clear after a moment as Wyatt is not looking at Ambrose in the ring, but he is looking up at the Wrestlemania sign in the rafters. With that southern grin on his face, Wyatt holds up his briefcase.

Piper:
I think Wyatt just stated that he is going to be cashing in his MITB briefcase at Wrestlemania JR. He’s just put both the Challenger and Champion on notice!

Is Wyatt really going to cash in at Wrestlemania? This is the question on both Champion and Challenger’s mind as we take one last look at the Champion, the challenger laid out on the ground, and Mr. Money in the Bank as Smackdown goes off the air.

Credits:

Promos: The TTer's
Wyatt/Edge: Cwalker
Everything Else: SBS

Reaction score
Re: UWF Presents: Friday Night Smackdown 3/24/13

Good work SBS on the show, I really like the ending, could we see a Money in the Bank cash-in at Wrestlemania? Because that'll be brilliant.

Also, that posting bloody insane, I hope Grimlock does more graphics for UWF!!!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Maybe we get a cash in... maybe not. But it is nice to see Smackdown. And that is a nice poster. Needs more Edge though :p

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Rhino doesn't like having his name mentioned like that. Watch yourself Sandow. Also what the hell WM poster?! Why is Rhino so tiny? He's the NXT Champion!

Fun show. Sets up Wrestlemania nicely, and we still have a couple weeks to go yet!

BDC

Reaction score

Cena....so not done with you...lol. And YES...so you at Wrestlemania!!

OOC: Great show guys. Great effort. It is appreciated!

Last edited:

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Good solid show, some great promos. Looks like YES are getting their shit together at just the right time, could be a big 'mania for the Saviours...

Big thanks to the writers again for getting another great Smackdown out.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Barely got around to fianlly reading this all the way through. Very nice promo by Daniel Bryan to kick off the show. Is Bryan turning face or was there just a really smarky crowd that night. YES is certainly getting back on page tonight with the way they handled Edge. Looks like Ambrose needs to beat them up a little more. I don't know who plays the Undertaker but a nice promo to kick off with. John Cena goes a little overboard and gets disqualified. Looks like someones bringing up the intensity. I enjoyed my match with Sandow and the almost cash in was pretty good. It'll be intresting if Wyatt actually does cash in at Mania or if it's just a power play by YES. Either way it was a great show and props SBS for getting this bad boy up.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Friday Night Smackdown April 26th 2013 Preview

UWF Friday Night Smackdown Preview 4/26/13

Just a little under 24 hours from Wrestlemania has indeed since the landscape of UWF Change forever. None bigger than the fact that while Smackdown has a ton of fresh faces and superstars ready to make a name for themselves their is one major problem. There is NO World Champion on Smackdown! This poses a major problem for the Blue Brand who after the draft now has 4 and a half titles all of which have been 2nd or third tier. This week's Smackdown will see two of those Championships unified and with a star studded main event of epic porportions Smackdown will show why they need no World Champion to be great. Live from Dallas Texas!

MVPsmack_zpse9f337a6.jpg
Vs.
TripleH.jpg

MVP vs. HHH

in this week's opening contest we'll see a re-debut of one of the hottest superstars in UWF history, Montel Porter better known as MVP. And he will make his debut against the man who sucessfully defended the honor of Smackdown at Wrestlemania Triple H. The Game will look to continue his run towards Championship Gold, but will the highest paid superstar on smackdown be able to hit pause on the Game's run.

WWEUS-1.png
Vs.
7635-1.png

AntonioSmack_zps072405d6.jpg
Vs.
DanielsSmack_zps0ad237dc.jpg

Title Unification Match

Antonio Cesaro v. Christopher Daniels

One title will be no more after this week's addition of Smackdown but which one? It doesn't matter to either of these two men however as both have an opportunity to hold two Championships at least for a night. Will it be the red hot Antonio Cesaro who looks to become the longest reigning United States Champion in history, or will it be the man who hopes to become the longest reigning Hardcore Champion. Either way one reign will end live on Smackdown.

DeanAmbroseRaw_zpscee00ac2.jpg
&
JeffHardy.jpg
&
TheMizSmack_zps746cefdf.jpg
Vs.
BrayWyattRaw_zps0062dd98.jpg
&
DamienSandow.jpg
&
DanielBryan.jpg

Dean Ambrose, the Miz, and Jeff Hardy vs. Y.E.S.

Wrestlemania saw the long time faction of Your Enlightened Saviors walk out with all the Smackdown Gold. However after the loss of Mr. Wyatt to Raw where does the faction stand, particularly with Daniel Bryan's new outlook on the buisness. This could be the last time we ever see the faction together as a unit. If Jeff Hardy, Miz, and Ambrose who has been granted a final night on the show he built, have their way this will be the last time Y.E.S. ever sets foot inside a UWF ring.

We Will hear from:

Dean Ambrose:
Ambrose was moved off of Smackdown for the first time in over a year and has been given the time to talk about his past, present and future in this company. Having been deemed the man who built Smackdown what will the man who just lost his World Title be able to say good bye.

The Miz: The Miz made one mistake and it cost him the UWF Championship at Wrestlemania. Now on a brand without a World Title, and with the Miz being able to earn himself a rematch on Raw you know the Must See Superstar will be fired up to begin his career on Friday Nights.

Jeff Hardy: Yes folks the former World Heavyweight Champion is back having returned at Wrestlemania, but why now and what are his goals on Friday Nights? Hopefully he'll have an answer for us live on Smackdown.

Austin Aries: Aries will have an important announcement to make, but what is it, and why is he hyping it as something that must be seen to be believed.

Anyone else who would like to add a promo is welcome.

Last edited:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown April 26th 2013 Preview

Busy week! That main-event is ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. I hope everyone has time to TT twice for it, it'll be completely epic.

And another title unification? Didn't see that coming, but hell, it kinda makes sense.

Last time me and Lewb TT'd we were enemies, looking forward to being on the same side this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.