UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown March 1st Edition!

Wow, Cena heel turn on Smackdown?

Please. I for one would be interested in reading a Heel Cena that isn't Doctor of Thuganomics!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Well I can say I'm kinda in shock.

But heel Cena... be nice to see someone FINALLY play a heel Cena. Tired of seeing everyone place face Cena all the time so this is a nice change and should be nice to watch. But as usual... the show delivers. Always.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

YES! What a show SD crew. New tag champs and a new WHC contender in a heel Cena. I love it. Also, still your Television Champ D-Bry. And, Flair's two weeks are up. Expect one hell of a promo next week.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

A great show with several surprises that will definitely be felt for the remainder of the Cwalker Era as we roll on to Wrestlemania. Congratulations to Hoov on a hard fought title retention and our NEW UWF Tag Team Champions the Kings of Wrestling! The Cena swerve was completely unexpected even with the promo that hinted at something being amiss. Could be the greatest heel run since Stone Cold, if I can make that comparison without appearing self-absorbed or egotistical. Had a blast writing that promo, my victory was short and sweet, looking forward to seeing who'll play the game next.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Just know... I'm still lookin at Ambrose and that world title. Just cause Cena turned heel and finally seein the truth that Edge been preachin all this time doesn't mean a thing :p

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Friday Night Smackdown March 8th Card

NewSmackdownBanner.png

After a shocking ending to last weeks show, Friday Night Smackdown is back with another exciting edition. At the conclusion of last week's broadcast, John Cena turned on his tag team partner Dean Ambrose, delivering an Attitude Adjustment to the World Heavyweight Champion and subsequently costing both men the Tag Team Championships. What caused Cena to turn his back on everyone who has stood by him throughout his career? How will the World Heavyweight Champion respond? Find out all this and more on Friday Night Smackdown live from the Scotttrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri!

DelRioTag_zpsa86f1998.jpg
versus
BrayWyatt1.jpg

Alberto Del Rio versus Bray Wyatt

Fresh off winning the UWF Tag Team Championships, the Mexican Aristocrat must head back into singles action aganist a man he is very familiar with. The feud between YES and the Kings of Wrestling has yet to reach its climax, but you would have to bet that the Enlightened Saviors are looking to once again get their hands on the World Tag Team Titles. Can Mister Money in The Bank get a win for his team? Or will Del Rio continue to roll?

DamienSandow.jpg
versus
TripleH.jpg

Damien Sandow versus Triple H

Last week, Triple H picked up a very impressive over Jack Swagger. This week, his challenge gets much tougher as he faces the Intellectual Savior of The Masses in Damien Sandow. Sandow has been equally if not more impressive than Triple H since finishing second in the Royal Rumble Match. Will Hunter show Sandow how the Game is played? Or will Sandow contniue to enlighten as we get closer to WrestleMania?

EdgeEuro.jpg
versus
DeanAmbroseWorldTitle.jpg

Non-title
Edge versus Dean Ambrose

Neither of these two men had a great night last week. For Edge, it was losing in a very competitive match aganist Television Champion Daniel Bryan. While for Ambrose, it was having his partner turn his back on him and cost him the Tag Team Championships. Both men have been seeking this match for quite some time now and it'll be interesting to see Smackdown's top two Champions go at it. Who will win and pick up momentum?

JohnCena.jpg

Why Cena Why?

The question on everyone's mind over the past week is "Why did John Cena do what he did?" Tonight, the former World Heavyweight Champion will give insight as to what drove him to turn on Dean Ambrose. With no one having any contact with Cena since last week, the only person who knows where John Cena's head is, is John Cena.

We Will Also Hear From
Dean Ambrose
Daniel Bryan
Edge
The Kings of Wrestling
Anyone Else​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown March 8th Card

OH SNAP! FINALLY IT IS TIME! ITS TIME!

Been lookin forward to this ever since I came to Smackdown. We gonna tear this thing up.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

I knew deep down in my heart that we were going to end up losing the tag team titles but a Cena heel turn caught me off guard. If anyone could turn heel at the drop of a hat it would have been likely to be Ambrose but a Cena heel turn makes things very interesting. Looking forward to going one on one with Blizzard which I don't think I've ever done before. Congrats on the title win BDC.

The show itself was pretty great. Little did I know my opening promo would foreshadow the end of the show. Triple H doing damage to Swagger twice this week. With hunter building momentum I can easily see him getting a European title shot at Wrestlemania. After the Cena promo I could tell he would be the one challeneging me but like I said the heel turn was unexpected. Slim keeps on bringing his characters together in good fashion. That's my gimmick! Lol. Hoov has been able to keep his belt for a very long time compared to the other runs. Also what's ACW? Great show CWalker. Smackdown now has a bunch of ends tiring together and it's nice to see some long story lines play out.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

First time ever one on one. Slim vs Cap'n . Nice looking card here. Dresdon vs RiR could be a show stealer. And of course looking forward to what Cena has to say.

BDC

Reaction score

Thanks Bumout!! BOOYAH!! FINALLY..lol...hate to win that way, but hey now we get to defend at Wrestlemania! SHould be fun. Look forward to seein' who they pull out for that one...oh, I wonder who?...lol

BDC

Reaction score

Really looking forward to Slim and Bumout goin at it! The match against Bray/Sam should be fun!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I can feel it. This is gonna be good. This is gonna be real good.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I'm still in shock of Cena turning on Ambrose. This is going to be quite the Smackdown to remember.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

What time is it?

Promo time!

I've only recieved one so far. Needless to say, a few more would be greatly appreciated.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

It'll come. I just gotta figure out what I'ma say in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.