UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown Feburary 8th Card!

HEY! Just got back from a business trip. Gonna definitely post today on the Kings! This should be fun; especially with Wyatt in the mix!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Smackdown February 8th Edition

NewSmackdownBanner.png

[video=youtube;WLaKoFClGkU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLaKoFClGkU[/video]

'Re-Education' by US Punk outfit Rise Against plays over the audio system as Smackdown kicks off. Pyro shoots out of every imaginable orifice of the arena as the camera pans around showing the excited fans who jump up and down, fists in the air, awaiting the Smackdown action that is due to proceed. The camera continues to pan the arena before settling on our announce team of Good Ol' JR, Jim Ross and 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper!.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim Ross: Welcome to UWF Friday Night Smackdown everyone! As always, I am Good Ol' JR, Jim Ross and with me is my partner "Rowdy" Roddy Piper! Say hello to the world Rowdy!

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper: Hello and Ross, we've got one hell of a show for the people tonight!

JR: Yes we do! We have three matches that have the potential to steal the show along with MizTV with World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose.

Piper: I can't wait Ross. That's going to be....

[video=youtube;yV9N0_DMA8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV9N0_DMA8k[/video]

The fans begin to cheer and some begin to bow at the arrival of the legendary "Nature Boy" Ric Flair. Flair makes his way out onto the stage, dressed of course, in a designer suit. Flair has a microphone in hand and doesn't waste any time before addressing the live audience and the world.

ric-flair.jpg

Ric Flair

Woo! You've got to forgive me brother; I'm just so excited. This past week on Raw, Dean Ambrose and John Cena, two Smackdown guys went over to Raw and put those two Canadians in their place. I must say, it was fun watching Ambrose crash that chair over Christian's skull and it was even more fun watching Cena deliver an Attitude Adjustment to him. All the while, Robert Roode could do nothing but watch as his friend got destroyed. Woo! Just thinking about it gives me the chills. It feels with me injury, it makes me want....

Flair takes off his sport coat and throws it onto the canvas before dropping an elbow on it. The crowd eats it up as Flair gets back to his feet and uses the near ropes to pick up speed and drop a rolling knee across the coat. An exhausted Flair gets to his feet before grabbing the mic.

WOO! It makes me want more! Because what happened on Raw was not enough to put Christian and Roode in their place. The two of them wanted to be famous brother. They want to be the Tag Team Champions! They want to be "The Man". So I'm going to give them the chance. Earlier this week, I had a meeting with the Board of Directors and I proposed a match. And the second I proposed it, they jumped on it faster than the ladies jump on ol' Space Mountain. And this match is going to take place at No Way Out! And it's going to be the team of Christian and Robert Roode facing John Cena and Dean Ambrose for the UWF World Tag Team Championships!

The Denver fans get out of their seats at the announcement that was just made. Flair struts around the ring in trademark fashion as Smackdown goes to its first commercial of the evening.

====================

EC_poster_large.jpg

This Sunday!

====================

JR: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen. After that shocking announcement from our General Manager, it’s now time for our first match of the evening.

Piper: That’s right Ross, it’s time to fight! Two former World Heavyweight Champions are going to go at it! John Cena faces Jeff Hardy!

Lillian Garcia: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is the former World Heavyweight Champion, Jeff Hardy!!

[video=youtube_share;NPqrGGAwjHE]http://youtu.be/NPqrGGAwjHE[/video]

"No More Words" bursts through the arena and the whole of the arena get up on their feet with some already clapping the imminent arrival of the new World Heavyweight Champion. The glow off the belt is the first thing you see as Hardy walks out onto the stage As the belt is draped over his shoulder he looks fired up as he casually makes his way to the ring.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from West Newbury, Massachussetts, weighing in at 246 pounds, John Cena!

"BRRRRR - RAPIDOOOO!"

[video=youtube;52ZF1Foo6a4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=52ZF1Foo6a4[/video]

"My Time Is Now" starts playing and out walks John Cena onto the stage. As always, Cena is in his usual jovial mood. He runs across the stage, yelling and enjoying himself with the fans. Cena hads back center stage before throwing up his marine signal and running down the ramp before sliding into the ring. Once there, Cena throws his hat into the stands before waiting for his opponent.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and Cena and Hardy meet in the center of the ring. The two shake hands in a showing of mutual respect before locking up with one another. Cena uses his strength to force Hardy down onto a knee before catching Jeff Hardy off guard with a boot to the midsection. This doubles Hardy over and Cena runs behind him, using the ropes to gain momentum before leaping over Hardy’s body and grabbing the former World Champion by the neck, performing the Throwback neckbreaker. Hardy slams face first onto the canvas and rolls onto his back and Cena goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Hardy kicks out!

As Hardy kicks out, the Cenation Leader grabs him by the head and lifts him to a knee. Cena wastes no time Irish whipping Hardy into the near corner. Cena delivers right hands direction into Hardy’s stomach, each shot rocking Hardy harder and harder to the core. After the fifth fist to the ribcage, Jeff Hardy stumbles out of the corner towards Cena, who quickly grabs Hardy by the arm and throws it over his shoulder, hitting a high snap suplex on the former World Champion. As Hardy hits the mat, Cena quickly floats over and goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Hardy kicks out!

JR: Cena has been all over Jeff Hardy! This isn’t the Hardy we’re used to seeing!

After Hardy kicks out again, Cena gets to his feet before leaving the ring through the ropes and climbs to the top. Cena waits patiently as the former World Heavyweight Champion begins getting to his feet; the Cenation Leader prepares to jump. But before he can, Jeff Hardy has the wherewithal to leap towards the near ropes, causing them to shake and causing Cena to fall groin first onto the top turnbuckle pad…

Piper: That’s not a good way to spend a Friday night!

Cena holds his effected groin area before tumbling off the top rope and onto the canvas. As Cena holds his groin, he backs up into the far corner, resting his head on the bottom rope. On the far side of the ring, Jeff Hardy gets to his feet and runs towards the corner that Cena is sitting in. As the Charismatic Enigma approaches Cena, Hardy uses the ropes to propel himself into the air before swinging back down towards the canvas and driving both feet into Cena’s chest…

JR: Hardiac Arrest!

After hitting the high impact move that drives all of the air out of Cena’s, Hardy grabs Cena by the legs, dragging him out of the corner and covering him…

1…

2…

Cena kicks out!

Hardy grabs Cena by the head and lifts him to his feet. The former World Champion manages to throw Cena’s arm over his shoulder before lifting Cena off his feet…

Piper: Hardy’s strength is underestimated sometimes Ross!

As Hardy hoists the former World Heavyweight Champion and current Tag Team Champion into the air, the Charismatic Enigma drops Cena face first with a front suplex. As he hits the canvas, Hardy turns Cena over and goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Cena kicks out!

As Cena kicks out yet again, Jeff Hardy staggers back to his feet and backs away from the Cenation Leader. Cena begins getting back to his feet and as he does, Jeff Hardy runs at him, looking for a forearm smash. Cena sees it coming and ducks under before jettisoning himself off the far ropes. Hardy turns around just in time to see an incoming John Cena surprise him with a shoulder tackle…

JR: Here comes John Cena!

Piper: Jesus! How many times are we going to let this happen!

After being taken down by Cena’s running shoulder tackle, Hardy manages to get back to his feet. Unfortunately for Hardy, as soon as he does, Cena hits him with another shoulder tackle. This doesn’t keep Hardy down long and the former World Champion gets back to his feet swinging. He looks for a clothesline on Cena, but Cena manages to duck under it before lifting Hardy off the mat and dropping him on his head with a spinout powerbomb. Cena gets back to his feet and throws his right arm into the sky. As is always the case with John Cena, the crowd gives him a mixed reaction like none other…

JR: Nobody draws quite the reaction like John Cena! Love him or hate him, you still care!

Piper: Is that you’re way of defending the fact that people don’t like him!

As the “Let’s Go Cena, Cena Sucks†chants fill the Pepsi Center, Cena bends down and lets Jeff Hardy know that “You Can’t See Me†before using the near ropes to deliver his patented Five Knuckle Shuffle onto Hardy’s skull. Cena gets back to his feet and begins to stalk Jeff Hardy. The Tag Team Champion watches as Jeff Hardy begins to stir. As Hardy starts making his way to his feet, Cena becomes more and more anxious…

JR: Cena’s got that look in his eye!

Hardy barely makes it to his feet and Cena quickly spins him around and lifts him onto his shoulders…

Piper: Hardy may be going for a ride!

Jeff Hardy knows that the Attitude Adjustment is coming and he delivers a back elbow directly to Cena’s skull. This staggers Cena and Hardy quickly delivers another, allowing Hardy to slide down Cena’s back. The former World Champion uses this advantage to spin Cena around and deliver a sit-down jawbreaker that knocks Cena backwards towards the far corner. Hardy gets to his feet as Cena staggers out of the corner. Hardy charges right at him but Cena uses his unbelievable strength to launch Hardy into the air towards the turnbuckle…

Piper: Hardy might crash and burn!

As Hardy heads towards the turnbuckle, he manages to balance himself on the top one…

JR: Would you look at that!

Cena turns around and as he does, Hardy backflips off the top, connecting with the Whisper in the Wind. After landing on top of Cena, Hardy goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Cena rolls a shoulder!

Hardy pushes himself back to his feet and looks on watching as Cena is not too far behind. Cena barely makes it to a knee before Hardy grabs him by the head, hooking it, calling for the end…

JR: Could it be the Twist!

Hardy looks for the Twist of Fate, but as he rotates, Cena pushes him in the back, breaking Hardy’s grip on his head. Hardy is shoved into the far ropes and as he comes back at Cena, the Cenation Leader lowers his shoulder and lifts Hardy up before powering him down with an Attitude Adjustment out of nowhere…

JR: AA!!

After hitting his high impact finishing move, Cena crawls on top of Hardy and hooks both legs, looking for victory…

1…

2…

3…

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner, John Cena!

RAW_1026_Photo_181_crop_exact.jpg

“My Time Is Now†plays as a victorious John Cena has his arm raised by the official. Cena wipes the sweat from his brow before posing for his fans…

JR: With Robert Roode and Christian awaiting Cena and Ambrose at No Way Out, it’s nice to see Cena pick up some momentum in a hard fought victory.

After celebrating with his fans, Cena leaves the ring and heads to the back as Smackdown heads elsewhere.

The scene opens up with a close-up of Triple H, looking intense with his hair wet and some of it in his face.

hhh-ec-promo-2010.jpg

People have come up to me and asked me what my definition of greatness is, and in each stage of my career I've had a different answer for them. When I was first cutting my teeth in this business, my definition of greatness didn't so much involve my own words so much as it involved me listing the accolades of the men that I felt embodied greatness; the Ric Flairs and Bruno Sammartinos and Hulk Hogans of our industry, my definition of greatness was becoming like them.

Once I had learned some hard lessons and put the characters of Terra Ryzing and Hunter Hearst Helmsley behind me and realized the man I was meant to evolve into, my perception changed and with it changed my definition of greatness. Being great was no longer about emulating the men that came before me, it was about doing what they did better than them and then doing what they could never do to become even greater. Further on down the line, World Championship after World Championship, big win after big win, my definition of greatness was who I saw in the mirror each day. I walked, talked, lived, and breathed every waking moment like I was the man because I believed that I was, but I bought too much into my own hype and it earned me a few career humblings that put me on the other side of the action.

Now if you ask me what my definition is, greatness is tonight, Friday Night Smackdown in the Pepsi Center, greatness is me getting another go at the spotlight, another chance to make a difference. Everyone loves a good comeback story and tonight I write the first chapter in that comeback story when I step into the ring with the "Rated R European Champion" Edge. Don't read too far into the words we exchanged, I know good and well that this isn't going to be an easy match, Edge is going to push me to my limits and beyond, especially since those limits haven't been tested in awhile.

I understand the challenge that lies in front of me, and I respect the opportunity I'm being given and the difficulty of it, but I don't respect you, Edge. Instead of taking me seriously you want to make jokes about video games and quadricep procedures, which should only make me want to laugh you off but instead it pisses me off. It is a slap in my face that you do not take me seriously, Edge. This isn't Ric Flair coming back to wrestle another match after saying he was retired; this isn't Mick Foley, Terry Funk, Roddy Piper, or Hulk Hogan going back on their word just to make a buck and show that the joints still move and the old dog can still play fetch. It's not about the money, it's about the love of the game, and trust me, these people still love "The Game".

I'm not concerned about being blown up in the first few minutes or re-injuring myself or getting lost out there, I've been in this business so long that it has become part of my very DNA and it'll come back to me. I'm going to remind this industry what they've been missing with Triple H gone and I'm going to remind you what it's like to have a legitimate opponent again that pushes you and brings more and more out of you beyond the point that you can still give. Tonight, the state of Colorado isn't big enough for this collision of ego and star power, but it's going to have to be because there's no way either of us are going to back down, we smell blood in the water and at the end of the night, only one man is going to be left swimming.

The scene fades to black as Friday Night Smackdown heads elsewhere.

====================

NoWayOut_zpsf4b0d745.png

Next Sunday

====================

Piper: Now we’re finally going to see some real wrestlers in action Ross. Damien Sandow and Bray Wyatt are going to tear the Mexican jumping bean and the over the hill country music star to shreds.

Lillian Garcia: The following tag team Match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from San Alto Paulo, California, he is the "Intellectual Savior of The Masses, Damien Sandow!

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

The audience immediately boos, as Sandow emerges on stage with a microphone in hand. He holds up both his hands to the audience as if he's getting cheered before he begins to make his way down to the ring his arms up the entire time, before he makes it to ringside.

Lillian Garcia: And his tag team partner, from Lafayette, Lousiana, weighing in at 295 pounds, he is Mister Money in The Bank; Bray Wyatt!

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

The theme music of Mister Money in The Bank begins to play and the fans begin to boo. Wyatt soon walks out onto the stage, shouting out bible verses to each member of the "unwashed masses". Wyatt continues to make his way towards the ring as the heat rains down on him. Tonight, there is no Cousin Eli, it's just Wyatt going at it alone. He soon enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Lillian Garcia: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 465 pounds, the team of Alberto Del Rio and Jeff Jarrett!

THE CH-CH-CH-CHOSEN ONE!!

[video=youtube;7kr6ND4O8G4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kr6ND4O8G4&feature=plcp[/video]

Suddenly, as if on cue, the hard rockin' intro music of the King of the Mountain, Jeff Jarrett, begins to play and receives a strong pop from the crowd. Wasting no time, the Team Wolfe Captain marches out onto stage with his spikey, short hair and his slim, yellow glasses with his new (old) T-shirt design on. He stops at the top of the ramp and grins at Ziggler and shakes his head. After a short hesitation, he stomps on down the ramp and to the ring.

Snapshot311-4-20121-02AM.png

As he ascends the steel steps, he stops and looks over the crowd. The fans erupt in appreciation of their European Champion. He quickly steps into the ring and jumps to the ropes toward the camera. As the pyro goes off behind him, Double J yells at the camera.

imagesqtbnANd9GcQU97HhAggcd97NPdCal4gykYZu7uCb4Bi3  N7F9Xf8xATb_eLZQP8IpGG57.jpg

The pyro stops and Jarrett gets ready for his match.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and Bray Wyatt is going to start the match against Alberto Del Rio. Wyatt looks to lock up with Del Rio, but the Mexican catches Wyatt off guard with a kick to the back of the leg. Wyatt’s forward movement is stopped and Del Rio connects with another kick to the back of the leg….

JR: Del Rio may be looking to knot up a hamstring on Mister Money in The Bank!

The second kick to the leg causes Wyatt to drop to a knee, leaving him open to Del Rio’s attack. The Mexican Aristocrat uses the near ropes to gain momentum before delivering a Shining Wizard to Wyatt’s face. Wyatt falls to the canvas and Del Rio quickly goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Wyatt kicks out!

As Wyatt kicks out, Del Rio grabs his arm and quickly performs a La Mistagical cradle, covering Mister Money in The Bank again…

1…

2…

Wyatt kicks out again!

JR: Del Rio looking for quick covers!

Both men get to their feet at the same time and Wyatt is quick to deliver a knee directly to Del Rio’s midsection. Del Rio drops to a knee as Wyatt cocks back and delivers a right hand directly to Del Rio’s face, knocking him back onto the mat. As Del Rio hits the canvas, Wyatt uses the near ropes to pick up speed before delivering a senton splash, driving his back down on top of Del Rio’s chest and abdomen. All of the air is driven out of Del Rio’s body as Wyatt flattens him before quickly going for a cover…

1…

2…

Del Rio kicks out!

Del Rio manages to kick out, but Bray Wyatt quickly gets to his feet and drags Del Rio over to his corner. Wyatt quickly tags in Damien Sandow. Sandow enters the ring and quickly lifts himself up from the canvas to the middle rope. Sandow tells the entire Pepsi Center “You’re Welcome†before leaping off the middle rope and delivering a Million Dollar Man like elbow drop. Del Rio checks is facial features as Sandow goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Del Rio kicks out!

Piper: Del Rio is in a bad way! I love it!

After barely kicking out, Del Rio rolls to the center of the ring before trying to get to his feet. Sandow is in hot pursuit and as he grabs Del Rio by the hair, looking for another offensive maneuver, Del Rio surprises him with a right hand to the stomach. Sandow reacts accordingly, grabbing his midsection and Del Rio uses this opening to deliver an uppercut to Sandow’s jaw, knocking the Intellectual Savior of The Masses backwards. Del Rio uses this opportunity to get to his feet and uses the near ropes to gain momentum before charging Sandow. Sandow is ready for Del Rio and as the Aristocrat approaches, Sandow wraps his arms around Del Rio’s wastes and lifts him off the mat before attempting a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Before Sandow can drive his knee into Del Rio’s back, the Mexican is able to land on his feet before catching Sandow off guard with an enziguiri to the back of the head. The sound of Del Rio’s boot colliding with Sandow’s skull echoes throughout the arena and both men fall to the mat. As both men lie on the canvas, the Pepsi Center gets to their feet as the referee begins counting both men out…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

7…

Both men crawl towards their respective corners and tag in their respective partners!

JR: Here comes the Chosen One!

Piper: Ugh!

Bray Wyatt and Jeff Jarrett both receive the hot tag and enter the ring. They both charge towards the center of the ring and Jarrett meets Wyatt with a huge clothesline. Wyatt hits the canvas but manages to get back to his feet yet again. Jarrett meets him with another clothesline, causing Wyatt to hit the canvas yet again. As he does, Jarrett runs the ropes and delivers a running knee drop directly across Wyatt’s throat. Wyatt grabs his throat and Jarrett quickly goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Sandow drops an elbow, looking to break up the pin, but Jarrett rolls out of the way and Sandow drives his elbow onto Wyatt instead…

JR: Huge miscue on the part of Damien Sandow!

Sandow gets back to his feet, upset with his mistake. As he gets up, Alberto Del Rio comes from out of nowhere and clotheslines Sandow and himself over the top rope and to the floor. Back inside the ring, Bray Wyatt is beginning to stir. As he does, Jeff Jarrett gets into position. Wyatt makes it to his feet and Jarrett grabs him by the arm before giving him a boot to the midsection. Jarrett then goes behind Wyatt before applying a half nelson and sweeping Wyatt’s front leg, taking Mister Money in The Bank to the mat with The Stroke!

JR: Stroke!

Piper: No!

After hitting the Stroke, Jarrett turns the dead weight of Bray Wyatt over and goes for the cover…

1…

2…

3…

Lillian Garcia: Here are your winners, the Kings of Wrestling!

alberto-del-rio1_display_image_display_image.jpg
Jeff-Jarrett-tna-superstar-11.jpg

The nusic of the Kings of Wrestling play and Jarrett gets to his feet and Del Rio soon joins him in the ring. The duo has their arms raised and celebrate as Smackdown heads elsewhere.

JR: Now, folks, I had a chance to sit down and speak with a young man who had A LOT to say on his mind. That young man I'm talking about is UWF Television Champion Daniel Bryan.

Piper: Wait a second Ross! You had a chance to interview him before I had a chance to bring him on Piper's Pit?! How dare you?!

JR: Well, you snooze you lose, partner, but nevertheless, here is my sit-down interview with the man who claims to be “The Best Wrestler In The Worldâ€

We are then transferred to a recorded interview from earlier in the week. JR is seen sitting in a chair, facing a camera.

JR: Thank you everyone. My guest at this time is UWF Television Champion Daniel Bryan. Bryan, thank you for joining me.

We are then shifted to a shot of Daniel sitting opposite JR in much the same fashion.

nfgsw8.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Oh, no problem, JR. The pleasure is all mine.

JR: Well, I guess let me start off by asking the question on everybody's minds for the past few months and just ask.....why?

Daniel Bryan: Why? Why what, JR? Why have I decided to take my career into my own hands and shape it into something that I'd be proud of? Let me guess, you're under the thinking that Your Enlightened Saviors haven't done anything but “wreck†the UWF. Would I be right?

JR: If you want my honest opinion, Daniel, I would say that you are a gifted and talented performer and it just confounds me that constantly, at every turn, you take the easy way out.

Daniel Bryan: Easy way out? No, the easy way out would've been to roll over and play dead to this company. The easy way out would've been to accept whatever dumb, lame and asinine gimmick they threw my way and collect a paycheck. That would've been the easy way out. Being Daniel Bryan isn't easy. Being The Best Wrestler In The World isn't easy. It's hard work. To come into this company and be me has been an uphill battle. With the constant prodding of management to change me into something more “family-friendly†or something a little less “abrasive†and more “commercialâ€, I'm surprised I haven't taken a gun to my mouth, quite frankly.

JR: What I mean is, why cheat when you can win the right way?

Daniel Bryan: A win is a win, no matter how you slice it. Is it always by the books? No. Do I bend the rules on occasion? Perhaps but what man doesn't? The fact of the matter is that I get the job done.

JR: Ok, well, what do you have to say about the bad attitude you've displayed over the past few weeks?

Daniel Bryan: Simple, JR: Disrespect. I've been disrespected. I've been busting my ass for months, changing this company and these people for the better, revolutionizing this business with the caliber of matches I've had and ridding this place of our tyrant of a former general manager Nigel McGuinness, even taking over his job for that wonderful, glorious month, the same month I won this Television Championship and yet, the Royal Rumble rolls around, one of the biggest shows of the year and the same guy voted Champion of the Month of January over on UWF.com is left off the card. I didn't have a title defense. I didn't get to face the World Heavyweight Champion like I should have. Hell, I wasn't even entered into the Royal Rumble match itself. I was sitting with my title, watching the Pay-Per-View AT HOME. Let me say that again: AT HOME. That deserves to happen to people like Brian Kendrick, people like Dolph Ziggler but not Daniel Bryan. This title means that I am the champion of that Television program. I am the face of SmackDown and I'd go as far to say that I am the face of UWF and Ric Flair, that lousy, no-good piece of waste decides I'm not good enough to be on his Pay-Per-View. What kind of attitude am I supposed to have, JR? And to top that all off, after the Pay-Per-View, on every installment of SmackDown, I'm having to defend my championship against nobodies not fit to wash my car. It's a slap to my face, plain and simple.

JR: I don't really know what to say....

Daniel Bryan: Yes you do, JR, you just won't because you're afraid Vince McMahon will fire you AGAIN. That's the difference between people like you and people like me. I'm not afraid to speak my mind. Why? Because I'm the Television Champion. If they fire me, they'll never get this title back. Hell, I'll take it and go defend it elsewhere in a different company. Vince can find another announcer anywhere but he can't find another Daniel Bryan and he knows that. By the way, Vince, I hope you're doing fine after that scuffle we had last month. No hard feelings.

JR: 2 weeks ago, you defeated Alberto Del Rio and retained your Television Championship. Afterwards, Jeff Jarrett came down and you two had quite an exchange. What are your thoughts on Jeff Jarrett?

Daniel Bryan: I have no thoughts about Jeff Jarrett because I do not care about Jeff Jarrett. He's meaningless to me. To have an opinion about someone, they have to first be important enough and he isn't to me. Big whoop, you were European Champion for a little while. Well, you aren't anymore, are you? Jeff, you've been given things your entire life because your father Jerry pulled some strings but I promise you, next time you stick your nose in my business, I'll give you something and that's the beating of a lifetime.

JR: Well, I want to thank you Daniel for taking time for this interview.

Daniel Bryan: Oh, no problem JR. I mean, what else do I have to do lately then fight scrubs on a weekly basis, but I do have one more thing to say. Ric Flair, I'm giving you two weeks. Two weeks, Ric, to give me some meaning around here or my mind will be made up. My contract expires the night after WrestleMania. Think about this: No one will defeat me for this Television Championship. You know this. If I'm not given an incentive to resign, I will leave the UWF with this Television Championship and you will never see me.....or this championship again.

Daniel takes off his microphone and leaves. Fade into commercial.

=====================

Huge announcement! Coming soon!

=====================

JR: Up next, we’re going to witness the return of one of the greatest of all time. Ladies and Gentlemen…it’s time to play the game!

Piper: Ugh…cheap Segway!

Lillian Garcia: The following Match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Greenwich, Connecticuit, weighing in at 265 pounds, "The Game" Triple H!

IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

MWU HA HA HA HA HA!

[video=youtube;QbtTgkdIOiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbtTgkdIOiM[/video]

The fans in attendance erupt into cheers as the well-known Motörhead theme begins to blare over the PA system, letting everyone within earshot know that they're about to be joined by the one and only Triple H. In no time at all, he walks out onto the stage, his head hung as he stands there, the neon lights flashing on his body. He looks up and sprays water forward from his mouth as he makes his way down the ramp. Once arriving at the bottom of it, he climbs onto the ring apron and takes a drink from the water bottle he's carrying, throwing it down as he looks out into the crowd before throwing his head and arms back, spraying water into the air. Triple H enters the ring through the ropes and motions to the ringside official for a microphone. He is granted one as the lights come up and his music fades out to silence.

Lillian Garcia: Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 236 pounds, he is reigning UWF European Champion "The Rated R Superstar" Edge!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He simply smiles as the boos rain down on him. He makes it down to the middle of the ramp and does his signature pose.

He makes his way down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and Triple H versus Edge is underway. The two Hall of Famers lock up to start the contest with Triple H getting the early advantage with a go behind hammerlock. The Game wastes no time lifting Edge off his feet and high into the air before dropping him back down with a back body drop. As the European Champion’s head hits the canvas, Triple H forces him onto his back and goes for the first cover of the match….

1…

2…

Edge kicks out!

As Edge kicks out, Triple H mounts him and delivers right hands directly into Edge’s face. The Rated R Superstar does what he can to block, but Triple H still manages to get shots through. Triple H soon forgoes the fists and gets off Edge before using the near ropes to gain momentum before dropping a Ric Flair-esque knee down across the throat of the Rated R Superstar. Edge grabs his throat and Triple H goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Edge kicks out again!

Triple H grabs Edge y the head and lifts him to his feet. Hunter rests the European Champion on the near ropes before grabbing his arm and Irish whipping Edge across the ring. Edge reverses and shoots Hunter off instead. Hunter runs the ropes and comes back at Edge, who gets his knees up and drives them directly into Triple H’s ribcage. Triple H falls to the canvas in a seated position and the Rated R Superstar gets a burst of speed before delivering a low dropkick directly to Triple H’s face. This knocks Hunter onto his back and Edge goes for a cover of his own…

1…

2…

Triple H kicks out!

JR: Back and forth action to start this match!

Edge gets back to his feet and grabs Triple by the arm, lifting The Game up as well. Edge rests Triple H onto the near ropes before Irish whipping him off. Tripe H manages to counter and Edge runs the ropes instead. As the Rated R Superstar comes back at The Game, Triple H is able to perform a quick sidestep of Edge before grabbing the Champion by the head and locking in a sleeper hold…

Piper: Nothing beats the classics!

Before Triple H has the opportunity to fully apply the sleeper hold, Edge lifts Hunter off the canvas and drops him with a belly to back suplex of his own. The Game grabs his head as he hits the canvas and Edge goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Triple H kicks out!

Edge gets to his feet before leaving the ring through the middle rope. The European Champion walks the apron and climbs to the top rope just as The Game gets to his feet. Edge leaps off the top and lands down on Triple H with a Crossbody Block. The momentum takes Triple H to the canvas and Edge reaches back, hooking both legs…

1…

2…

Triple H rolls a shoulder!

As The Cerebral Assassin manages to kick out yet again, Edge gets back to his feet before backpedaling to the far side of the ring. As Triple H begins to stir, Edge drops to a crouching position and patiently waits for The Game to get to his feet. ..

JR: Edge has got that look in his eye!

Edge begins bouncing around in the corner as Triple H uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet. As soon as Triple H gets up, Edge charges from across the ring and looks to deliver the Spear. Before Edge can connect, Triple H is able to sidestep Edge, going behind him and grabbing the Rated R European Champion by the neck and performing a reverse neckbreaker, bringing the Champion to the canvas…

Piper: Triple H managed to counter!

Edge grabs his neck as Triple H rolls on top of him and covers…

1…

2…

Edge kicks out!

The Rated R Superstar uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet as Triple H looks to go back on the attack. Hunter delivers a right hand to Edge’s face before grabbing him by the arm and Irish whipping him across the ring again. Edge runs the ropes and as he comes back towards his opponent, Triple H looks for a clothesline. Edge ducks under it and runs the ropes that he was originally thrown off of. Triple H turns around and leaves his feet, delivering a patented high knee to Edge’s face…

JR: Shades of the legendary Harley Race!

Edge drops to a knee as Triple H stands tall over him. It doesn’t take long for the Rated R Superstar to get back to his feet. A frustrated Edge charges right at Triple H, who catches him with a huge Arn Anderson like Spinebuster. The roof explodes off the Pepsi Center as Triple H gets to his feet and poses to their delight. Edge begins to stir and gets to his feet, only to have Triple H meet him with a boot to the midsection. Hunter quickly hooks both of Edge’s arms in a double underhook position efore putting his head between his legs…

Piper: Pedigree?

Before Triple H can hit the Pedigree, Edge is able to spin out and catch him off guard with a huge Edgecution DDT. Triple H’s head bounces off the canvas and Edge goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Triple H kicks out!

JR: Close call for The Game!

Edge gets back to his feet and drops back into the corner again. He measures The Game and as Triple H gets up, Edge charges out of the corner for a second time, yet again looking for the Spear. For the second time, Triple H is ready for it and as Edge lowers his head, Hunter counters with a Facebuster. Edge staggers backwards and Triple H hooks both of his arms, putting his head between his legs yet again, looking for the Pedigree. Edge counters that as well, sending Triple H over head with a back body drop…

JR: What a series of counters!

Triple H quickly gets back to his feet and as he looks to go on the attack, Edge rushes him and delivers a massive Spear, taking the Game down!

Piper: Spear!

Third time seems to be the charm for that Rated R Superstar and he quickly goes for a cover…

1…

2…

3…

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner, The European Champion Edge!

As Metalinglus plays, the Rated R Supertar gets to his feet and has his Championship handed to him. Edge stands tall before rolling under the bottom rope and making way up the ramp as Smackdown heads elsewhere.

====================

200px-TNA_Lockdown_2013_Poster.jpg

Not sure how I feel about Bully Ray versus Jeff Hardy Main Eventing a Pay-Per-View

====================

AWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;PUVJvA2Jctw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUVJvA2Jctw[/video]

'I Came to Play' by Downstait hits as The Miz makes his way out on to the stage. He throws his arms up and drinks in the cheers and applause. He makes his way down to the ring which is already set up for his Miz TV broadcast. He climbs in and the music dies down...

The Miz: DENVER, COLORADO! (he pauses for the cheap pop) Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, loyal viewers, BLUE BRAAAAAND! Welcome to MIZ-TEE-VEE!

20120917_raw_miz_tv_zps3de87f24.jpg

The most must-see interview show in history has come to UWF Smackdown! And your host this evening is the winner of the 2013 Royal Rumble, the face of NXT, the ratings boost, the awesome one, the stratospheric superstar and yours truly; The Miz!

Last week on NXT I hosted another edition of MizTV where I stated that my Road to Wrestlemania had begun, that journey continues here tonight. Last week I got a chance to speak to NXT Champion CM Punk, but tonight in this very ring my guest will be your World Heavyweight Champion; Dean Ambrose! But before I invite 'Crazy Ol' Dean out to the ring I thought I'd explain what I'm doing here on the Blue Brand. As you all probably know I have a big decision to make about my future in the UWF. As the Royal Rumble winner I get to pick my match at Wrestlemania, I get my pick of the titles and the decision I make will have an impact that will change my career forever. That's not a decision to be taken lightly, so in order to get all the facts I need to make an educated decision. That's why I've decided to speak to each of the champions individually, in their own backyard. Meaning not only do I get to size them up, but also the situation surrounding the title they're holding. After all loyal viewers, often the champion is only part of the story in a title picture... So with that in mind, please welcome to MizTV Dean Amb-

Before The Miz can finish he's interrupted...

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

Sandows music hits the arena and the crowds happy mood immediately turn to disappointed boos, Miz looks towards the stage with a questioning look as Damien Sandow emerges on the stage.

JR: What's this all about? That is most certainly not Dean Ambrose.

Sandow looks around the arena before his eyes lock to the ring, looking angry towards the man in the ring, he begins to walk down the ramp midway down he raises his microphone to speak.

SD__669_121-1.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment...My Name is Damien Sandow, and I am here to not only help you, but to save you all. Save you from the likes of the man standing before me at this very moment and save you from this horrid ostentation of ones own conceit known as..."Miz TV". For this man is not a host of a television program, he is not an interviewer, he is simply a narcissistic Neanderthal who makes up a show so that he can gain more attention. This so called "Show" is nothing more than a sham, and all of you are now dumber for having seen it as anything more than than.

The crowd show their hate towards Sandow as he walks up the steel steps, Miz looks like he's about to ask Really once Sandow steps in but Damien quickly continues.

I know precisely what you may be asking Mr. Mizanin, first you may be asking what the word ostentation might mean. But your lack of knowledge aside you are probably asking one of the few words you do know the meaning of, which as a result causes you to repeat it on a daily basis. And that is "Really?", Well I am here to say "Yes, really" for while this cavalcade of gasconade may be accepted in your lesser serial. I will simply not allow such a deplorable show on my brand, especially one hosted by the likes of you. For you are simply the man who was lucky enough to benefit from these people ignorant ways. Thanks to their rejection of my salvation, you gained a distraction that allowed you to win on one night. Sadly thanks to that one night you are now the talk of the town while I am placed on the proverbial back burner, what is even more disheartening is seeing what may happen at Wrestlemania. For the Main Event of our grandest event has you in it, not only that but it could be against any number of the unfit and downright deplorable men in the Elimination Chamber. Or against that other narcissist holding the championship on raw or that crazed shell of his former self contender of his. But none of those possibilities is more frightening that the possibility that at the grandest stage of them all, Mr. Mizanin chooses to main event against that psychopathic miscreant holding our Worlds Heavyweight Championship at this moment.

The crowd boos Sandows description of Ambrose, Sandow turns to them.

I did not ask for your irrelevant opinion, now remain silent when I am speaking thank you.

The crowd only yells louder before Damien takes a moment and continues.

This company is in dire need of my enlightenment, of my salvation...our champion is a man I've bested in championship bouts before, he is deranged and simply a bad influence on the simple impressionable minds of the UWF Audience. He is the complete and utter opposite of myself, and yet he carries our richest prize... he must be eradicated from the limelight as quickly as possible. And yet you choose to invite this..."person" to your show so that you both may boast about how you may be facing one another at Wrestlemania. That is unacceptable, that is detrimental to my work in their enlightenment...Therefore I am here to cancel your little show, you are no longer needed here so if you would be so kind as to leave the premises and make your decision at a later date...I and even though they don't know it yet, but all of these people would greatly appreciate it. As I cannot in good conscience allow a narcissistic neanderthal and a derange degenerate have the spotlight in front of these poor innocent ignoramuses...

Sandow turns to the audience.

You're Welcome.

Sandow raises his head up high, proud of what he's said as he fully expect Miz to leave. The Miz walks past Sandow stroking his chin and shaking his head. After a few steps he turns back around and looks at Sandow incredulously

20121205_sd_miz_sandow_zpsd4850b25.jpg

The Miz: Categorically Damien? Legitimately? In other words... really? First of all, who the hell do you think you are coming out here and interrupting my show? "Your" brand Damien? You and your little band of merry men may think that you represent Smackdown but you couldn't be any more wrong. Fact of the matter is there's only two people on the Blue Brand who's opinion matters to me and that's the champion Dean Ambrose and the GM, the NATURE BOY, Ric Flair!

The mention of Naitch draws a big pop from the crowd

Ric Flair invited me on to the show tonight to hold this edition of MizTV and Dean Ambrose agreed to be interviewed. Both of the guys who's opinion I care about are okay with me being here which means your opinion means nothing to me. But since you made the effort to come out here let me indulge you for the moment... I might not be on the blue brand but I am familiar with the handiwork of "Your Enlightened Saviours" and because of that I'm not that surprised to see you out here, desperately trying to force your way into the limelight. You Damien Sandow, like Daniel Bryan and Bray Wyatt are not saviours, you're simply a collection of deluded souls.

People are always quick to bring up my links to reality TV so let me attempt to bring a bit of reality to your world Damien; your group is a lovely little collection of self-deluding nutbars. You got Daniel Bryan, a nerd who's pretending he's a ladies man simply because he's marginally less ugly that you and Bray Wyatt. Speaking of Bray Wyatt he thinks the rapture is coming when the only thing everyone else is hoping for is that he moves straight on to his "special" Kool-aid. Then we got you, at the Royal Rumble I called you the "smartest man in the asylum", now I'm not even sure that's true. No, you're not the smartest guy, you're the craziest guy in the asylum, you know why? Cause you don't even realise how damn crazy you actually are. Dean Ambrose? He knows he's a crazy sonofabitch, and he uses it to his advantage, he used it to become champion. But you? You actually believe the crap that YES peddle and that's why you'll never get to Ambrose's level. And like I proved to you at the Royal Rumble, it's why you'll never get to MY level... You are now welcome to leave MY show

The Miz gestures up the ramp but Sandow just glares at him, disgust etched across his face

Damien Sandow:

How dare yo-

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc[/video]

Sandow is caught off guard when the World Heavyweight Champion's music hits the titantron as the fans get up to their feet. Dean Ambrose slowly comes walking out with his head down and a mic already in hand.

ambrose11-1.jpg

Dean Ambrose
Well would ya' look at this. I knew it was only a matter of time before YES decided to regroup. And this time they've sent Damien Sandow to try and get some glory. Look Damien, you've seen me beat Daniel Bryan time after time and you know I beat Bray Wyatt to become the number one contender. I also took this here Tag Team Championship off their waist and beat you and Daniel to retain them. But inside your sick little head you think that you're better than me because you retained the Television Championship over me. Undoubtedly that was a great feat but you had three people interfering in the match to finally put me down. You've proved time and time again that you'll do whatever it takes to win. While some could commend you for that, no one wants to watch you run away from someone for 20 minutes and then finally roll them up to get the win. And at Wrestlemania of all places! The people want to see two gladiators fighting in the coliseum.

The crowd pops for another potential war with someone at Wrestlemania.

I'm not to sure if The Miz is worthy of fighting me or not but the one thing he does have is balls. I'm the only wrestler who's been here since the very beginning of UWF. I've seen tons of people come and go and I've fought nearly everyone at my disposal but one thing no one has ever done is call me out to the ring. Everyone reluctantly fights me. No one has ever come out right and challenged Dean Ambrose. Scratch that, one man did and he couldn't defeat me in an I Quit match. Cowards like Christian and Robert Roode and of course YES always attack me from behind but never to my face. Fighting Jeff Hardy two weeks ago was the last time I felt truly alive since then. I don't want to fight people who'll run away at the mere sight of me. I want to fight people who want to fight. It's that simple Damien. This is UWF! If you want to pretend you're better than everyone, go into the real world because this is where toughest assholes gather to prove who's the best. It doesn't matter if these people love or hate you, what matter is that you fight!

Universal applause rains down from the arena but Ambrose doesn't stop to take a breather.

I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth like you Damien. While you had maids fixing your bed every morning, I was busy trying to find a bed to sleep that night. All my life I've been getting stronger and tougher but you've just been getting weaker and weaker. You're so scared you won't really fight until you know you've gained the upper hand. Despite how you act, this isn't ballet. No one cares how you act so long as you can fight. I may be a Neanderthal but I can back up everything I say. What about you Damien? Can you back up what you say? How about you prove to the world just what you can do.

Dean Ambrose starts walking down towards the ring when Sandow raises his microphone

SD__668_111f.jpg

Damien Sandow:

This...is our champion...a man who has no business atop the upper echelon of our business. Both of you are not even worthy to be considered apart of such a grand stage, let alone headline it...

As Ambrose reaches the ring, Sandow backs off slightly

I've grown weary of the likes of you bringing to question subjects they know nothing about, You believe your life difficult and mine a walk in the park. Perhaps you should study on the subject some more, for my intellect was not handed down genetically, my enlightenment came thanks to the hard work I put out in learning...You two haven't worked a day in your lives, one of you was discovered because you can throw a punch and the other because he was already in front of a television camera. You are the lazy ones who cause these people to remain ignorant, because it is by your example that they believe it is the way to become successful. And I shall teach them how wrong that view of the world is.

Ambrose gets in the ring and Sandow looks around backing to the ropes

As far as backing up my claims...

Sandow looks at Miz and then back at Ambrose before he steps out through the ropes. The Crowd boos wanting to see some action as Sandow walks quickly around the ring back to the ramp as he walks backwards up to the stage.

You've defeated me in tag team competition, while at fault by these ignorant fools whose poor choice of favorites distracted me at the time...which proves you can at the very least keep that Tag Team Championship for now. I however defeated you in singles competition, which proves that other championship is only an opportunity away from leaving your grasp. That said, I have nothing to prove, these unwashed masses don't know what's best for them...so I will teach them what is. But until then, I'll let you two have your fun...but trust me Mr. Mizanin and Mr. Ambrose, simply because you two are the focus tonight...does not mean my work is done, these people shall be saved...Sooner or later...Good day.

Sandow runs up the ramp as quickly as he can without seeming afraid, leaving through the curtain before he buries the hole he's in too deep as Ambrose and Miz are left in the ring. The Miz gestures at him to leave with the back of his hand before turning back to face the World Heavyweight Champion

The Miz: SO! Before we were so rudely interrupted, Mr Ambrose... Mr Champion. Here on Smackdown, interruptions like we've just seen, everyone wanting a piece of you, always looking over your shoulder, is that what life is like as the World Heavyweight Champion? Y'see I have a theory. I happen to believe that being the World Heavyweight Champion is the toughest champ to be. You have more guys at your level ready to take the title, and statistically you are more likely to have a shorter reign as champion. I've seen John Cena, Rey Mysterio and you yourself Dean win, and then lose the title again in relatively quick time. Certainly quicker than a champion over on Raw. So is that the case Dean, is it more difficult over here? Is this truly the toughest brand?

The Miz pauses for a moment but before Ambrose can answer he starts again

But before you answer that let me ask you another question; now you are clearly the craziest person I've stepped inside the ring with - and I say that coming from a brand which includes Sting and Rhino - but without a doubt you are the craziest sonofabitch in the UWF. Hell, after last week's Smackdown we had to make sure these chairs were fitted to the ring!

Miz grabs the back of one of the high chairs and shakes it showing that it is indeed attached to the mat.

Your are a certifiable maniac, but what I wanna know is this; are you honestly crazy enough to think that if I come for your title, you are going to be able to do anything to stop me? Here's the thing Dean Ambrose, I respect you, I know what you're capable of and I know what you're prepared to do to hold on to the title, but neither you, or the rest of the Smackdown roster have had to deal with me... And you need to get it into your heads that I will do anything it takes to become the number one supersta- THE FACE! - of the UWF. So to sum all that up; are YOU prepared for ME?

20121203_raw_miz_punk_promo_zpsd36169c3.jpg

Dean Ambrose turns around and thinks about it for awhile. He turns back around with a smile on his face.

Am I ready for you? I have a little paper in my pocket that says I've already proved that I can beat you but that was a very long time ago. You were a completely different person then. Now you've gone on to win one of the biggest matches in UWF history. I'd say you're lucky that I wasn't in that match but then again it probably doesn't matter. There's a difference between throwing people over the top rope and smashing skulls in to win matches. I know it won't be a hardcore match at Wrestlemania but this can only help prove my point. I physically and psychologically destroy people from the inside out to prove just how worthy I was to become a World Heavyweight Champion on three separate occasions....You threw people over the top rope to get a title shot on the grandest stage of them all. I'd say one of us is a little more prepared for a fight.

Ambrose walks over and lays down on The Miz's couch.

Look Miz, I see everything that happens here in UWF. I know you've been winning and winning on NXT but look at whose fighting for the title. You got one of those trio of idiots competing in an Elimination Chamber. Those losers can't even become number one contenders to my tag team titles and one of them is competing for the NXT Championship? It's clear that there's not much competition on that brand so what does that say about your wins? Are you willing to prove to everyone that you're the real deal and come after me?

The crowd cheers a potential matchup between Ambrose and Miz as he sits up on the couch.

That's the real question people want to know. Are you going to go for an easy victory or do you want to truly test yourself? There's nothing wrong with being afraid and fighting a CM Punk or a John Morrison or their challengers but that's not proving anything. Whoever you choose will be the main event match for Wrestlemania. Out of the entire roster, only one man deserves that spotlight and that's me. Do you want to bask in glory with me at Wrestlemania or hide like a scared child. The choice is up to you Miz.

Ambrose stares intently at The Miz.

ambrose-2.jpg

The Miz meets Ambrose's stare for a few seconds, glaring back intently. However eventually he breaks the tension by letting out a chuckle

The Miz: Nice try Dean, very nice try. You almost got me. Little bit of reverse psychology? Very nice, very sneaky. Unfortunately just like CM Punk you're not gonna force a premature answer out of me. Not until I've weighed up all my options. So I'll keep you guessing, keep you watching, plant myself in a corner of your mind and just, wait...

Rest assured however Dean Ambrose that if I do decide to take you on and thereby become the new World Heavyweight Champion, I'll be ready. Sure it wont be a case of just throwing you over the top rope, that's all I had to do in the Rumble match, sure, but it's what I had to do to get the job done. And at Wrestlemania I'll do whatever it takes to get the job done. What I do wonder however? Is have YOU got what it takes to still be champion come Wrestlemania, cause I wouldn't be at all surprised if you once again drop the ball between now and then, after all Dean that's what you're undoubtedly best at...

The last comment bring Ambrose back to his feet as him and The Miz stare each other down once again

JR: Could this be the Main Event of WrestleMania? Who will Miz choose? For Roddy Piper, I'm Jim Ross, goodnight!

Smackdown goes off the air with Miz and Ambrose never taking their eyes off one another.

Credits
Promos: Respective TTers
Everything Else: Cwalker

Added to No Way Out

UWF World Tag Team Championships
John Cena and Dean Ambrose(c) versus Christian and Robert Roode​

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown February 8th Edition

Short show, but that's fair enough under the circumstances. I thought the HHH vs Edge match was great. I think Dres's Trips is brilliant, he's channelling his best stuff I've seen, he'll do great on the blue brand.

I'm so familiar with the Miz TV promo having it read it so many times I'm completely non-objective about it, but I hope everyone else enjoyed it.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I'm just not here yet... but I did go through the show and that was a dang good show. That Triple H/Edge match... that was close. I wasn't sure who was gonna win that one. But Trips is gonna be a force.

Miz TV... dang. Dang. Good... stuff... dang :p

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

With the exclusion of NXT every week, it's been awhile since I've been this excited for a show to be posted and at last my anticipation has been quenched! I enjoyed the promos thoroughly, especially the main event segment, I'm very anxious to see who Miz chooses to face at Wrestlemania.

As for my match, aww geez I can't believe I lost, this really makes me wonder where my character is going on Smackdown.

Just kidding, it was an engagingly fun trash talking session that inspired a great match. It took THREE SPEARS to beat me, THREE! Thanks for making me look strong buddy, I'm going to win next week though, whoever it is I get. Great, great show!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

It better not be me. If it is I'm spearing whoever thought of the immediate rematch :p

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

So I wrote my comment after skimming the show, then went back and read it and it was three Spear attempts, not three Spears. Sorry about that. Either way I still looked strong and I appreciate the props my Triple H is getting thus far, thank you!

BDC

Reaction score

A win? Gotta say I was shocked. Great show, though. Looking forward to the road to Wrestlemania!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Nice show here although I am conflicted about there not being a World Heavyweight Championship match at Elimination Chamber. I guess it's because of the title match after the rumble. Then again it pretty much guarantees that I'll head into Wrestlemania as champion so I'm happy lol. Looking forward to TTing with Chase and Aniking. I hope everyone did enjoy the Miz TV segment. A little bit of teamwork went a long way.

Another good match between Hardy and Cena. Nice to see my partner get the win. Triple H and Edge was also good. I didn't read the session but the promo beforehand by Dresdon was good. Nice to see Daniel Bryan back. Another good show. I'll try and get a TT in within the next two days.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Nice show here although I am conflicted about there not being a World Heavyweight Championship match at Elimination Chamber. I guess it's because of the title match after the rumble. Then again it pretty much guarantees that I'll head into Wrestlemania as champion so I'm happy lol. Looking forward to TTing with Chase and Aniking. I hope everyone did enjoy the Miz TV segment. A little bit of teamwork went a long way.

Another good match between Hardy and Cena. Nice to see my partner get the win. Triple H and Edge was also good. I didn't read the session but the promo beforehand by Dresdon was good. Nice to see Daniel Bryan back. Another good show. I'll try and get a TT in within the next two days.

No Way Out is a Raw/NXT Pay-Per-View, hence why most Smackdown guys don't have matches. You and Blizzard only a match cause the tag titles are cross brand.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Friday Night Smackdown February 22nd Card!

NewSmackdownBanner.png

Friday nights have never been better, especially when it comes to Smackdown. The blue crew is back and as we get closer to WrestleMania, things are beginning to shape up. With John Cena and Dean Ambrose's World Tag Team Championship Match just two nights away, the Champs will be put to the test aganist an interesting but formidble tag team. How about the feud between Y.E.S and the Kings of Wrestling? Will that continue? Find out all this and more on UWF Friday Night Smackdown, live from the Verizon Arena in Little Rock, Arkansas!

resizedimage550275-vzwarena600x300.jpg

BrayWyatt1.jpg
versus
TripleH.jpg

Bray Wyatt versus Triple H

In the first match of the evening, Mister Money in The Bank will take on the Cereberal Assasian. Both men are coming off competitive losses in their previous bouts and look to right the ship tonight. Bray Wyatt still holds the Golden tcket to becoming World Heavyweight Champion in his back pocket, but hasn't shown any intention of using it. The Game on the other hand is looking to get to the top the old fashioned way. Who will get the job done? Will The Army Tank with the Ferrari Engine put Triple H down? Or will Triple H show Wyatt how The Game is played?

DelRio.jpg
versus
DamienSandow.jpg

Alberto Del Rio versus Damien Sandow

There's no love lost between The Kings of Wrestling and Your Enlightened Saviors. These two groups have been at each other's throats forever and seem destined to collide at some point. Tonight, The Mexican King takes on the Most Enlightened Savior in one on one competition. These two know each other so well, so what will hapen when they step between the ropes yet again?

EdgeEuro.jpg
and
BryanTV.jpg
versus
DeanTag.jpg
and
CenaTag.jpg

UWF European Champion Edge and UWF Television Champion Daniel Bryan versus UWF Tag Team Champions Dean Ambrose and John Cena

Just two nights before the biggest tag team match in UWF History, the Tag Team Champions will be in action. Their opponents? Smackdown's other two Champions, Edge and Daniel Bryan! That's right! Every Smackdown Champion will be competiing in the Main Event this week. For Ambrose and Cena, this will be an opportunity to fine tune their timing and skills before defending their titles aganist Robert Roode and Christian, but for Edge and Bryan, this is a chance to pick up a huge victory over two men who have been thorns in their side.

We Will Hear From
Dean Ambrose and John Cena-The Tag Champions will discuss their match at No Way Out in just two nights
Your Enlightened Saviors-All Three Members of Y.E.S will speak on the war with the Kings of Wrestling
The Kings-Vice Versa to the above
Anyone Else

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown February 22nd Card!

Three promising matches. Great showcase of the blue brand's talent. Looking forward to this and the TTing for it.

BDC

Reaction score

Nice! Me and Rey again! Lovin every minute of it!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

That's right I forgot about the brand exclusive PPVs. My bad. I think I may have an idea about what this big news might be. Then again I'm probably totally off.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Heh heh... me and D-Bry? Now this is gonna be explosive.

Status
Not open for further replies.