UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CM_Punk

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: RAW: Beer Money vs the Watchdogs (Manik/Sabin)

Roode cuts Manik off and begins to talk.

Roode: Look Manik you may overcame the odds once! Beer Money Inc. beat ''the most formidable'' team in UWF in there first match together after like a year! We then went to beat on Los Guerreros fair and square and tonight the odds will be with us! We've been on a roll so far and you and Sabin won't be the two people to stop us from getting what we want! I'm not calling you two rookies you two are good fighters and you've got talent but right now it's not time for you what's in store for you tonight is a loss! While Beer Money Inc. will advance on the tournament before running rampage in IMPACT! And then soon after being the WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! of UWF! I'm not going to change my ways! I ain't no AJ Styles! I ain't no Corporation chump! I'am Robert Roode! I'm The Natural and the ring your standing in right now Manik! I own it! Your dreams won't come true maybe some other time but not today! As tonight Beer Money Inc. run f'n rampage in this ring and show them chumps Fandango, Bateman, Mesias and both of The Guerreros why we own this company! And after tonight you'll know it too!

Roode lowers the microphone and awaits either Manik to talk or Sabin to come out!

Reaction score
Re: RAW 9/18: King of The Ring Four Way Match

KAM2_zpsd478cd9e.jpg

Kurt Angle: Blah, blah, blah, blah!

Kurt Angle casual beginning to his rebuttal is met with boos from the crowd just simply because it’s Kurt Angle never the less; Kurt Angle then finally get’s some real words out of his mouth.

Kurt Angle: Is that all you guys do? Talk, try to big yourselves up, try to make yourself relevant, try to make everyone believe, most importantly yourselves that you are contenders? Is it you lot are just trying to convince yourself that you can hang with Kurt Angle?

Once again, the response to Kurt Angle is a rapturous reception of boos at Kurt Angle’s arrogance at the belief he is the best pure wrestler in this match when it’s quite possibly the truth.

Kurt Angle: Because so far all I’ve heard is the Corporation this, the Corporation that, the Corporation whatever! This is the thing, the Corporation is the only reason the company is still alive today, not because of any of you but because of them and all I can hear everytime somebody picks up the microphone is complaining about the Corporation and how it’s all about them. Damn right it’s all about us because we’re best in the industry, we’re the reason Ultimate Wrestling Federation is still standing here today and the reason we’ve decided to make ourselves known is because the shows are falling into disrepute. People like Matt Morgan constantly complaining because it isn’t going their way, damn right it isn’t going their way because they aren’t good enough and that fact will remain the same come the King of the Ring final when I beat each and every one of you as a representative of The Corporation; I don’t need their help to win, I do it all on my own but hey, if it helps you sleep at night Matt keep believing the Corporation is saving my bacon when really it isn’t happening! Keep telling yourself you’ve earned it and I haven’t but look at the facts Matt, I’ve beaten everyone put in front of me and that isn’t going to change anytime soon.

Whether it’s from a roll-up to an Olympic Slam, I’ve put everyone down and I’ve beaten the so-called best Anarchy has to offer and if this is the best Randy Orton and the Rest of Raw has to offer then I’m damn sure going to have a walk through park and usually I’ll do whatever is quickest to finish off the match but for you Matt, I’m going to make an executive decision; I’m going to make you tap out in the middle of the ring with the Ankle Lock just to suit you and your companions, and that is that you lot are nothing than a bunch of little whiny bitches because you guys have earned that much at least Matt.

Yeah Matt, I did list to your long winded speech about you being overlooked and it sickens me to my stomach to see a nobody with a true voice in his ear called Paul Heyman claim I’m the one who needs someone behind me calling the shots, giving the opportunities when the truth of the matter is it’s not happening Matt. I am not the one with a warped sense of reality, desperate to make himself relevant and important but he’s just going to fall short of the standard when he steps into the ring with an Olympic Gold Medallist; yeah I have accolades steaming back fifteen years but the funny thing is Matt, I’ve kept up with the times and I still continue to accolades but what exactly have you done Matt? Nothing and you’ll continue to do nothing because you merely that average big man who get’s beat by the best wrestlers those who don’t rely on genetics or managers but pure freakin’ skills like myself and those with skills are the ones who are good for business.

Kurt Angle finally pauses to catch his breath before returning back to rebuttal.

Kurt Angle: Skills which Diamond Dallas Page also lacks in abundance, in fact the only skill Diamond Dallas Page has the ability to bore people to death with his speeches. Speeches which are nothing but incoherent dribble about believing in himself and those around him but when it comes down to getting it done, he just flops, you think you’re hungry for this victory, you’re dead wrong because I’m hungriest opponent you’ll ever face and I’m hungry to put people back in their place and hungry to walk out of Bound for Glory with the World Heavyweight Championship match.

But don’t get me wrong, I am also doing this for Stephanie McMahon but through my own choosing, I haven’t been told to do this, I volunteered to face off against anyone and everyone to earn this shot to prove to everybody that The Corporation is the right thing for business, the right thing for this company and so far it’s been proven to be the right thing for business and what Ultimate Wrestling Federation doesn’t need is people like Diamond Dallas Page, people who cling to other’s claiming they are helping them when really they are using them to aspire for their own personal heights and gains, doesn’t that sound familiar? Paul, Ric?

See I’m surrounded by people who care about themselves, trying to make themselves look great, trying to convince everyone they can step into the ring with the Wrestling Machine. I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again, none of you are in the same freakin’ league as me none of you can and never will but I take the pleasure in outwrestling all of you and putting all of you back where you belong the bottom of the card which makes your own qualities and abilities. You see Diamond, you should be joining Ric Flair in the retirement home and if Wednesday Night I have to put you there myself, then I’ll gladly accept that task because it’ll be damn easy and before you say anything else…

And yes I will be out there on Wednesday Night in my tights and you can bet when I put those tights on all the talking stops and you’re going up against the best professional wrestler in the industry, I don’t need a name like the Man with a thousand holds to represent my abilities and the various ways I can beat you, all I need one which I think is a damn good summary of what I am, a freakin’ Wrestling Machine.

Kurt Angle’s intensity has picked up, as he pauses again to catch his own breathe; he already knows what he’s going to say next.

Kurt Angle: You know it’s funny because Ric Flair hasn’t even say a word since I spoken last, and you want to who else hasn’t even said a word, Stephanie McMahon or any other member of the Corporation yet they are the ones under the most attack from you ungrateful hicks. Each and every single one of you in this arena think I need the Corporation to win this match but do you see any member of the Corporation out here defending me, assisting me against a bunch of average wrestlers, hell no! Because I simply don’t need them and they know that’s the truth but don’t be mistaken by that, I am representing the Corporation and Stephanie McMahon every time I step into the ring and yeah I fight their battles for me and every other ungrateful person in this industry. I do it to weed out the weak, leaving with me with true competitor for the best wrestler in the world, opponents who can challenge an Olympic Gold Medallist.

And you want to know why Olympic Gold Medallist needs specific competition, it’s because wrestlers who can compete with the Olympic Gold Medallist have the three I’s.

The fans rapturous boos pick up again for Kurt Angle’s words, especially the mention of his beloved three I’s.

Kurt Angle: First off, there’s intensity now what kind of intensity do my opponents bring to the table? I mean if you look at Diamond Dallas Page, he no intensity; he’s too concerned with his Alcoholic Anonymous attempt to notice there’s real competition stood in this ring and as soon as the intensity picks up he’ll be the first one to fall. Then we have The Miz, The Miz has faced my intensity and failed to match it in-fact my intensity overwhelmed him he couldn’t cut against me once and he sure as hell can’t cut it against me again and finally we have Matt Morgan. Sure he seemingly has intensity but who the hell has he faced that is on the level that I am, on the level of an Olympic Gold Medallist, of a Wrestling Machine? No-one, so all his pseudo-intensity will be exposed for nothing than another average wrestler when he goes up against real intense competitor, when he has to demonstrates his own intensity against the most intense wrestler on Raw, hell in UWF! But it’s well and again having intensity but you also need Integrity.

When I look everyone in this right, I see no integrity in fact I see a group of proverbial whores using each other for their own gain! A group men hiring out their services to keep themselves relevant where exactly is the integrity in that? Where is the integrity in trying to proclaim helping their clients, when in reality they are nothing for them aside turning into a lower standard than they were beforehand but hey that’s why you also need intelligence as well as intensity and integrity!

Intelligence this is the one which is clearly lacking amongst my opponents. We have the Miz believing a man who isn’t even fit enough to lead a mental asylum let alone a wrestle attempting to become a World Champion for a second time which he will fail in trying to do I might add. Then we have Diamond Dallas Page who is too stupid to realise he just simply is a has been, a nobody, someone who isn’t relevant, someone is foolish enough to believe The Snake Bite Syndicate has a leg to stand on Raw against the likes of the Corporation.

But I have saved the best for last as Matt Morgan is a true testament to the stupidity which has infected Raw, this a moment who believes all it takes is simple genetics and a weasel like Paul Heyman in his corner to win a tournament against the likes of me is simply laughable at best. You see none of you have the intelligence to compete with because I have more than just intelligence, I have integrity, I have Intelligence, I have the three I’s and that’s why I won a Gold Medal with a freakin’ broken neck; that’s why I have more accolades than all of you in this ring combined.

Kurt Angle smirks, no he’s smiling with a massive gleaming smile having almost finally completely retorted; he’s feeling confident, he’s feeling on top of his game.

Kurt Angle: Wednesday night, each and every single one of you here will learn why I am what I say I am and why all of you are more than just a cut below Kurt Angle. When Stephanie McMahon handpicked me to represent the Corporation, she knew what she was getting; the best freakin’ wrestler going, a man who doesn’t need a manager or assistance from anyone but myself!

So go get your wrestling attires on, talk up your abilities; look in the mirror and psych yourself up, convince yourself that you can go toe to toe with an Olympic Gold Medallist, a Wrestling Machine because when it’s all said and done I’ll be the one heading towards Bound For Glory with the King of the Ring in my sights and then everyone will see why the Corporation is good for business.

Oh it’s real, it’s damn real!

With that, the crowd erupts into hysteria because the king of the ring is hours away.

tna1004_zps4534d0ef.jpg

==================================================

OOC: I am never doing something that big ever again, I might have got carried away at the end going a bit more than Dresden and Cwalker - Sorry about that!

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!
Re: RAW: Beer Money vs the Watchmen (Manik/Sabin)

HAIL SABIN!

[video=youtube;_4QaK5N8UqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_4QaK5N8UqU[/video]

''Hail Sabin'' is heard in the arena as the crowd erupt in cheers. As one half of The Watchmen, Chris Sabin comes out to a huge pop.

tumblr_mno0iqkXav1qcds4qo1_250.gif

He touches the hands of the fans before he walks in and does his custom gesture to the camera.

Sabin: Look Roode I've known you for a hell of a lot time! And I'm not out to earn your respect! I'm out to show the world why I really have IT! You may call yourself the IT Factor Roode but your not the only person with IT! I see you two in my good books, I'm not going to come out here and question your abilities! I know you two are talented MCMG me and Shelley have had a hell of a lot matches with you and in each of those matches you've shown me and the crowd why you two have got talent! You're going to give it a 100% out there tonight and so will The Watchmen! I'm up for a challenge and if The Watchmen win this we'll move up to bigger and better things! I'm already busting my ass off in the BFG Series and I'm one step away from making it to the final! I've got two golden opportunities right in front of my damn eyes and let me tell you this Beer Money, I'll take them by my hand and earn it the right way! I'm not going to rely on Lesnar to come out here or any damn punk to attack you tonight! I'll rely on my and Manik's ability! Tonight Beer Money Inc. vs The Watchmen! Sounds big doesn't it, tonight is the night! Where the nobody's become somebody's! Tonight we'll do it for the people in the crowd, for our families and most damn importantly for ourselves! The future is now Robert Roode and James Storm and it's time for The Watchmen to show the world why we deserve to be champions!

Sabin lowers his microphone as the crowd chant ''Hail Sabin'' he waits a response from Beer Money.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
UWF Raw 10/7: Dusty Rhodes Vs Tyson Kidd

The packed house is going wild for Monday Night Raw as per usual when suddenly.

AMEEEERICAAAAN DREEEAAAAM!

[video=youtube;bAN4dVF5TDo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAN4dVF5TDo[/video]

dustyrhodes_4851787_GIFSoupcom_zpsc4f6a0c6.gif

The crowd begin to cheer at the sound of the soul singer, the cowbell then sounds and the music of 'Common Man Boogie' kicks in as soon as Dusty Rhodes makes his way out onto the stage. The crowd pop wildly as Dusty steps out onto the stage, this immediately brings a smile to 'The Dream's face. He dances a little bit for the crowd before he makes his way down to the ramp. Dusty claps the hands of the fans who reach out to him. He steps up the ring steps and then through the ropes into the ring. He goes and gets a microphone. He goes to speak but the crowd are cheering so loudly that he can't speak over them. He lowers his microphone and the crowd can be heard chanting over and over again 'Dusty!, Dusty!', Dusty mouths thank you, before signalling for the crowd to quieten down. He then raises his microphone to his mouth to speak.

rhodes_4851798_GIFSoupcom_zps48cd57d4.gif

Dusty Rhodes: First of all...

The crowd begin to cheer wildly again as Dusty says his first words.

First of all, I'd like to thank all of you right here in Montreal, Quebec, Canada... on Monday Night Raw for welcoming me back with open arms, truly from the bottom of my heart it means the world to me. Secondly, it's time to get down to business and why 'The American Dream' is standin' here before you in the wrestling ring one more time. And it's because I'm a father. And I know you ain't all going to be fans of my little boy Cody Rhodes, but in a time of need a Father needs to step in to protect his child... whether the child wants it or not. And I know for a fact anyone in this arena would do the same if his or her child was faced with what Dean Ambrose was about to do to his or her child. Now what happened afterwards when Dean Ambrose decided he'd just kick my behind instead... well, I ain't going to hold that against Dean, he was in the moment, but I hope he listens and I hope he understands that what I did was the actions of a Father protecting his child and it has nothing to do with him or what he stands for.

The crowd are still cheering Dusty Rhodes.

And I know that Cody's probably sitting back there and he's probably fuming, he's probably cursin' me with every foul word under god's sun but I hope he knows that what I did was for his own good and not mine. But somehow, somehow some way my actions at Bound For Glory have landed me in a match this Monday on Raw against one of the hot young stars of today, Tyson Kidd. Now I know that this is Stephanie McMahon's way of getting to me after what I did at Bound For Glory, and I know she don't want some old timer coming in to her show and stinking up the product but I'm going to take this match head-on and show the whole world that 'The American Dream' isn't over, and that if you believe in that American Dream, it never will be, baby. And that's why, after a few days of consideration, a few days of contemplation, I am now ready to put those tights back on, get back in this ring and get my boogie on like I did all those years ago!

The crowd are going crazy for 'The American Dream'.

Tyson Kidd, he's a cool cat, he's the future, but this is not the future yet, and although I might represent the past to a lot of those boys back there in the locker room, I am very much in the present and I'm ready to kick some butt, daddy, just like I did to Ric Flair and The Four Horsemen, 'Superstar' Billy Graham and Harley Race all those years ago. And if you think you're gonna come down here... come down here and try and put me off, try and intimidate me, try and stop me from getting back in this ring with threats, well then you're forgetting the names I've fought and bled in this ring with and son, you might be good, but until you can prove yourself against a legend, if you will, well then you'll never be, in my eyes, good enough to lace those men I mentioned boots. So Tyson Kidd, you're in your home territory here in Canada, you'll have some support, so why don't you come on down here, meet me face to face, man to man and tell me how much you want to beat 'The American Dream' and then I can tell you just why that ain't gonna happen, baby.

Dusty lowers his microphone and lean over the ring ropes looking towards the entrance way for Tyson Kidd to make his way down to the ring.

iBunka

Reaction score
UWF Raw 10/7: Dustin Rhodes Vs Chris Sabin

The lights dim down as the opening to the show comes to an end. The fans chatter among themselves waiting for the show to start off. It isn't long before that chatter is suddenly halted by a cracking visual over the titantron.

static.gif

The fans turn their attention to the titantron where a silhouette of a man can be seen.

???: "Welcome my dearest fans, to the most anticipated premiere across the UWF. Tonight, stars will shine brighter than ever as we see a classic wrestling match up for the Television Championship. This championship belt will be making its return on RAW here tonight, and you may ask who is competing for it? Well first up we have "The Future", Chris Sabin. This man, a recent acquisition along side myself, is a 'Grade C' celebrity. Losing to Brock Lesnar the human balloon, is a tad trashy. It's something like that which makes the paparazzi stomp all over your flattened carcass. Either way you look at the man, he is going up one on one with none other than..."

526x297-kEX.jpg

The lights flick on with a sharp gold colour filling the arena. Goldust can be seen sitting in the chair looking into the camera, taking a deep breath. He holds the air in his lungs before releasing it all while saying

Goldust: "Gooolllddduuussssssst. Welcome fans, to a Shattered Dreams production. Unlike Chris Sabin, I am a 'Grade A' celebrity. Everywhere I go, heads turn. You can walk out onto your front porch at night, look up into the stars and realize that they are now shining brighter than ever. Why's that you ask? Goldust is now officially back on RAW, and there is nothing that anyone can do to stop this brand from becoming the highest rated, and most brightly shining show in the UWF. Do you want to know why they decided to bring back the Television Championship when I returned? They were waiting. They were praying. They had their fingers crossed that someone like me, someone that can boost ratings, someone that can turn heads, and someone - who represents.... gooolllddd, would come back to hold that title properly. Now you see, Christopher. You are the only man that stands in between myself and wealth, myself and countless red carpet appearances, myself and.... gooolllddd. There's a reason I am up here, and not in that ring Sabin. I know you are backstage here somewhere, and that's fine with me. I'm sitting here getting the final touches on my makeup, and getting ready to make the biggest entrance of my life. You know what they say don't you Chris? Always save the best for last... and that's why I will be seeing you in that ring - after you walk down there and let the fans know how you are feeling. See you soon...."

A clipboard covers up the camera as it quickly shuts off to black. The fans chatter in anticipation, waiting for Chris Sabin to make his way to the ring.

Reactions: 1 person

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF Raw 10/7: Seth Rollins vs. James Storm

Lately I've found
When I start to think aloud
There's a longing in the sound
There is more I could be
In darkness I leave
For a place I've never seen
It's been calling out to me
That is where I should be

[video=youtube;mbJ3vacGOhw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbJ3vacGOhw[/video]

'Soft guitar strums are heard, the crowd is waiting on their feet. The soft vocals are then heard, as soon as the line That is where I should be finishes we then see Seth Rollins standing by the entrance stage. The crowd erupts into cheers as he holds the title up high with a big grin on his face. Seth Rollins then walks down the entrance ramp as many people leap over the barricade to pat his back or slap his hand. Seth walks around the ring as he looks at the commentators as he gives them a nod, he's given a microphone as he hops up on the apron as he gets into the ring'.

l.jpg

Seth Rollins:

I honestly never thought I'd see the day, being right here on RAW as your UWF International Champion. Since my arrival six or seven months ago, I've gone through a lot of struggles... I've realized the wrestling business is tough, at times it's unbearable but I've stuck it out and I've put on a hell of a fight. Today, I am proud to stand here and look back at how far I've came. But I can see what RAW is doing, this is just a complete cycle... this is like a dark cloud that doesn't leave at all... Many are trying to break me but I cannot be broken, I can be knocked down, I can be bruised, bloodied, the lot... but I will still stand here for the people! This is the problem RAW has with it's Corporation; the fact Stephanie McMahon is throwing guys like myself and James Storm already to do battle. I have utmost respect for James Storm and I congratulate him on winning those Tag Championship. But the funny thing about all of this Steph is the fact, I may respect a fair bit of people now... but when my opponents are in the ring, they become my enemy. This is something you enjoy Stephanie isn't it? You're probably going to question me to why I cashed in on Homicide, why did I deliver the final blow to Vince Russo? Ah, so many questions... so little time. I did what I had to do, I wasn't going to wait around much longer... I felt ready, I am ready. Now I'm on the "A" show, I have everything to prove. Just because I am a Champion doesn't mean I get to be cocky and I get to brag; I get to fight harder... It gets harder for me to survive. I'm right in the front of the battlegrounds now, I used to be the guy that was in the middle or right up the back... Now I'm where I want to be. The fact I've been able to reach this peak is great, but I want more, I'll never stop wanting more! It's just a pity that my first opponent in the 'Era of Rollins' happens to be James Storm.

Now James, I understand you're a guy who shows a lot of respect for the company but this week... There isn't any respect given. I'm going to give Stephanie McMahon what she strives for, as much as I hate her... she wants to see blood, she wants to see us fight like we've never fought before. Do you think I'm going to stand down? I went to war with Vince Russo, I lost to Tyson Kidd but at the end of the day... I was able to get what I wanted. Now he's collapsed, I could do the very same with Corporation. Not an easy task is it James? But it can be done, what I'm doing here is proving my ground, proving my worth. As you will put on a fight, but you won't walk out the victor at all. I've got more drive than anybody else in UWF, I've got things I want to accomplish... all you've done is win those tag team championships but have you looked around at how many targets we've got? Not only you but me as well, I've got the whole Latin community after me... probably Vince Russo and his puppeteers as well but it never stops. It won't stop. I belong in this war, it's going to take years... but I won't die. I won't let anybody kill me, no matter how many bullets may be fired, no matter how bruised up I am... I will stand here, you can kick my head off and throw me to the ground; I could do the very same but there's one thing I've learned from my pasts, the one thing I learned when I turned a new leaf... I was God's Last Gift.

Reactions: 1 person

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw 10/7: Dusty Rhodes Vs Tyson Kidd

[video=youtube;EyHyBJT5Y30]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyHyBJT5Y30[/video]

Tyson Kidd's theme blasts through the speakers and everyone gets on their feet. Tyson Kidd walks out on to the stage to a huge ovation from those in attendance here in Canada. A smile comes to his face as he takes it all in, not used to be cheered, Tyson Kidd soaks it in. He and Natalya walk about half way down the ramp before Tyson's theme cuts off and he raises the microphone he has to his mouth.

kP6gS7A.jpg

Tyson Kidd
"So this is Monday Night Raw? This is the biggest stage UWF has to offer? This is my home country of Canada and this...this is my opponent? How much more one sided could this get? I'm one of the biggest stars in this company, I've been waiting for this, I've been waiting to get my opportunity to wrestle here on Monday Night Raw because unlike before, I won't be held back like I was there, I won't have Vince Russo breathing down my neck, and I won't be stuck with low-budget, no talented wanna-be wrestlers like Carlito or Chris Masters. I talked to Stephanie earlier, and she promised me that if I can end the American Dream, that I can have a very promising future here on Raw. You're right Dusty, this may not be the future, but this sure as hell isn't the past. You're stepping in the ring with what many people are calling the best technician in this business, Dusty, the dream ended years ago, you need to let go of all these past memories and look at yourself in the mirror. When are you going to figure out that the magic is gone, you're all dried up, you don't have anything left in the tank. I can look at you man to man right now, I'm telling you, with all due respect, there is no way I'm letting my country down, and if that means you have to be a causality, that's a risk I'm willing to take."

The crowd is cheering their Canadian hero as he puts the microphone down to his side. Natalya raises her microphone up and a box of tissues. The crowd cheers the first lady of Canada, Natalya.

Natalya Neidhart
" 'Boo-hoo, I had to do what I did to protect my son. I had to make sure Cody is safe', news flash Dusty,Cody got himself into that mess but yet daddy to comes save him? Do you see the Anvil coming to my rescue every time I've been in danger here? No, I don't need my daddy to come save me. Cody would have been just fine, but no, you wanted to quit for him. What kind of father are you? You cost him one of the biggest loses of his career. Dusty, you prevented not only Cody, but the Corporation from picking up a huge win at Bound for Glory. What is a matter with you? You should be ashamed of yourself, take some pride in your family, I have never thrown in the towel for Tyson and I never will because I believe in him, I know he's perfectly capable of beating anyone on that roster. Now, whether that be young, promising talent, or an old...overweight...disappointment that never was as good as he claimed to be. Now since you decided to get involved and cost Cody a victory that he was fighting for, you have to pay for your actions, this ones for Steph, since you wanted to embarrass her group. Tyson gets to embarrass you...in Canada!"

The crowd pops for Canada, Tyson and Natalya make their way to the ring, Tyson holds the ropes as Natalya gets in first, then Tyson. Kidd walks right up to Dusty with the crowd cheering for Tyson.

Tyson Kidd
"Dusty, I'm in your face, just like you wanted. Face to face, man to man. I don't care if I intimidate you or not, it doesn't matter to me, that doesn't change your unfortunate future. You're falling victim to me and you know it, just like everyone in this arena knows it. Even in your prime you couldn't hang with me, you don't have to tell me I'm good, trust me, I know and trust me, I will prove it against you. I'm right here Dusty, I'm in your face. What are you going to do? You got your tail whipped at Bound for Glory by Ambrose, I can tell you right now, Ambrose isn't even in my league, if you think he's big and bad, then you have another thing coming. Dusty, there is no way that I'm letting my home country or my family down, you just drew the short straw tonight, you're luck seems to be running out, just like the gas in your tank. It's all coming to an end soon Dusty, it's almost time to wrap it up, call it a career, time to ride off into the sunset, and you believe I'll prove that to you."

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

DustyRaw_crop_north_zps5b5893b0.jpg

Dusty Rhodes: Ya know Tyson, I had a feeling you'd say that. I had a feelin' you'd come out here and tell us all how you're the future and how you're gonna take this old man out back like Old Yeller. But let me assure you, son, you're head is directly up your behind. Let me put it to you this way, the gas in this tank?, it never runs out, so long as the people at home keep reaching out, so long as this crowd keep chanting my name and so long as the blue collar workers of this world, the miners, the factory workers, the plumbers like my daddy... so long as they keep doin' what they're doin' keepin' this funky world movin'... well then I'll be there for them. I'll be their hero. They put the fuel in this tank, daddy, and you better believe that I'm still ready to go. I might not be the most technical, I might not be the most athletic and hell, I don't think I've ever been in shape, but with the will of these people, even here in Montreal, this tank, even if it is only half full in your home country... this tank, this engine if you will, will keep on ticking over.

The crowd cheer and chant 'Dusty!, Dusty!', Dusty smiles, knowing he still has great control over the crowd. The crowd however is also in favour of their fellow Canadian Tyson Kidd.

And this Common Man Engine is gonna keep goin' till it stops, daddy, and there ain't no way it's gonna stop at some disrespectful little snot like you Tyson. Now I get it, I do, I know that you're a tremendous talent, trained in the Hart Dungeon and all that other stuff, but when you come into this ring and you taunt 'The American Dream'?... that ain't gonna fly, brother. Let me ask you this, you want to talk yourself up like your some sort of big star, you wanna be the man in this business, who have you ever beat?. What have you ever won in this business?, where it really matters here in UWF?. Nothin', and you'll probably be wonderin' why that is, you have all the tools, all the attributes to be Worlds Champion, a superstar and yet you ain't done it, you stand there with you're woman and you shoot from the hip about beatin' up 'old men', that tells me a lot about you Tyson. Tells me you don't have no respect and that's why you ain't amounted to nothin' yet!

The crowd give a mixed reaction, Dusty getting at Tyson for his lack of respect shown to him.

And as for you Natalya, I'm sure you're daddy's damn proud of ya, I'm sure he is. But don't you ever, EVER, tell me I ain't been a good father to my baby boy. I admit, I've had my troubles, I've had my hard times, up and down the road 300 some odd days a year, long before you were ever even born, not seein' my older son Dustin, but I've been there for Cody and I don't want to hear you tell me different. Those hard times are far in the past, Cody had a good upbringing and you want to tell me how to treat my son?, aw hell no sister, that ain't gon' fly either with 'The Dream'. But this simply is not about Cody on Monday night Tyson, and I hope you take note of that, this ain't about Cody Rhodes, this ain't even about my other son Dustin vyin' to become Television Champion... no sir, this week on Raw is about the return of 'The American Dream' to action, and I ain't gon' lie, I feel the itch, the itch to kick your butt and damn it, daddy, I think I'm gon' scratch it and teach you a lesson in dignity, a lesson in respect and a lesson on never underestimatin' 'The American Dream' Dusty Rhodes.

Attachments

• DustyRaw_crop_north_zps5b5893b0.jpg
    DustyRaw_crop_north_zps5b5893b0.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 1

CliqueClacks

Reaction score

19mL4rI.jpg

Tyson Kidd
"With these people? Dusty, these people don't care about you, you're the American Dream and I'm a Canadian hero. These are my people, these people are just like me, and they're nothing like you Dusty. Why would they sit and cheer for someone like yourself? You said it, you're out of shape and you can't get in this ring and hang with me. I don't need to respect what you did before I was born, because personally, I don't give a damn and if you were in your prime right now, you still couldn't beat me. Dusty, I can be as cocky as I want and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Go ahead, represent all those blue collar workers, show all those plumbers, all those electricians why they all are what they are, losers, and I'll represent the Man who people like you hate, you hate me because I worked for my success, and you hate me because you can't be me. You're nothing like me."

The crowd is split, half are cheering for Tyson and the other half is chanting 'Dusty,Dusty'. Tyson raises the microphone back up to his mouth.

Tyson Kidd
"Don't talk to me about my success, see unlike you, I have my whole career, my whole life ahead of me. That World Title is coming soon, trust me Dusty. I'm not far into my young career and I've still done more than most of the guys in this business. So who are you to say that I'm not successful? Why would I respect you Dusty? You expect me to not lay my hands on you? Dusty, I don't care if you're twenty or eighty years, this match is Tyson Kidd vs Dusty Rhodes, you need to hope that age isn't a factor Dusty, for your sake, you don't belong in here with me, you're long career is winding to an end very soon, and on Monday Night Raw, it's all going to crumble down."

The crowd is still split while Tyson hands the microphone to Natalya before he proceeds to get into Dusty's face.

Natalya Neidhart
"Go ahead, keep telling yourself you're a good father, we can ask Cody and Dustin if they think you're a good father. Being a professional wrestler is no excuse, I know from personal experience, my father who was one of the greatest tag-team wrestlers of all time, traveled just as much as you Dusty, but he was there for me when I needed him. I ended up just fine, I don't run around putting gold paint on my face, wearing wigs and robes, disappointing my family...tarnishing my last name. I don't do any of that, so...how does that make you a good father? Or maybe you're a good father, it's just your son that's a screw up. Either way Dusty, you and your family doesn't mean a damn thing, the name Rhodes holds almost no weight in this business. Unlike my last name, I am a Neidhart, my Uncle is Bret Hart. I am royalty, and Tyson was trained by my family which is already a mile above the Rhodes family. See, while you were teaching your sons how to do Bionic Elbows...Tyson was training to become the greatest technical wrestler on the planet. See go ahead, use up all that gas that you supposedly have left, because I know, Tyson knows, these people know, and even your two sons know, that you don't stand a chance in this ring with Tyson Kidd."

The Canadian crowd is somewhat one sided now at the mention of Bret Hart as they start to cheer Tyson. Natalya hands the microphone back to Tyson as he has a cocky smile on his face.

Tyson Kidd
"I couldn't have said it better myself Nattie. I was trained in the Dungeon, Bret and Owen did help train me. I was trained to become better than them. I might not have the World Titles to match up with Bret but when those days come, I'll go down in the books better than Bret, better than Owen, better than Jim, but that's not too hard..."

Natalya is somewhat confused with that last comment about her father. She brushes it off and Tyson & Natalya wait for Dusty to respond.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
UWF Raw 10/7: Umaga vs. Austin

[video=youtube;Wt88GMJmVk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt88GMJmVk0[/video]

â€Let Me Blow Ya Mind†by Eve feat. Gwen Stefani starts to play as the fans are not sure what to make of it but all of that comes crystal clear as the one and only Trish Stratus walks out to the new theme.

She makes her way down the ramp and enters the ring with her belt held high. She then pulls out her mic to address the crowd.

Most successful manager of all time… Trish Stratus:

Now if any of you thought I was done and gone? You are crazy. There is nobody that can take me out. Now unless you were hidden under a rock you saw what happened at Bound For Glory. My client Umaga, the man that is still your UWF Extreme Champion had a kindo stick rammed into his head. And despite doctors trying to advise him to take at least a week off he is being forced to compete and to do it against Austin as a “favor†for The Corporation. But you see… I know that little slutbucket Stephanie and she is doing anything she can to not only weaken Austin but also my client Umaga because she knows that he can take down The Corporation. Nobody thought he would be able to knock Big Show out in the Last Man Standing match. Instead everyone voted against him. Everyone was rooting for Big Show to walk out with the belt and Umaga to come to Raw empty handed but that didn’t happen. Instead what happened is that big idiot got the beating of a lifetime and couldn’t stop my monster.

So you know what… I want you to understand something Slutbucket… Umaga isn’t doing this for you. He isn’t doing this for your little corporation. He is doing this because he despises losing and he will not allow anybody to defeat him. He will not step back and allow some has been whose best years are way behind him. Instead he is going to do exactly what he is known for doing and that is kicking ass and taking names. So Austin… I know you aren’t hard of hearing so hear me out loud and clear on this… he is going to open a can of whoop ass… on you.

Trish smiles and chuckles a little bit as the fans boo hard at the catchphrase steal.

Most successful manager of all time… Trish Stratus:

What I want you all to understand is that Raw is about to become Extreme and you have the craziest monster alive on the roster now. You have a beast that cannot be stopped once he gets going. You have an animal that will devour any and everybody that is put in his path and there is nothing that Austin is going to be able to do about it. So all he needs to do is just accept it because Austin… understand this is not The Rock you are going to be facing off against. There won’t be any finesse. There won’t be any of that. Instead it is going to be the hardest hitting action that you have ever felt in your entire career. This is going to be a merciless beating that will not end nicely for you. Umaga is going to do to you what should have been done a long time ago and that is put you and your career out to pasture.

It is time to take out Old Yeller and you are that poor dog yelping on bad legs needing to be taken out. Your time is up and this is going to be your end. This is going to be your demise Austin. This is going to be as vicious as anything that you could ever contemplate. Because this… is going to be just like Bound for Glory, this is going to be like SummerSlam. Umaga is put in a position where it is thought that he won’t find a way out. Where the odds are stacked against him and he comes out harder than you could ever imagine and leaves the victim unconscious. And this time Austin… you won’t be left unconscious due to loss of blood like all of those years ago against Bret. Instead it will be because the beating you will receive will be so severe that your body will just give out. That is what Umaga is more than capable of and it will happen. I guarantee you of that.

Trish lowers her mic with a smile as she awaits the arrival of Austin.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Raw 10/7: Umaga vs. Austin

[video=youtube;N2icdM9KuHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2icdM9KuHU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

"Back For More" by Five Finger Death Punch, the theme song of the Snake Bite Syndicate, begins to roar over the PA system as Stone Cold Steve Austin makes his way from the backstage area and begins walking towards the ring with intention and purpose.

hqdefault.jpg

Austin arrives at the end of the ramp and enters the ring, making his way to the far turnbuckle as he ascends it and does his signature pose for all of the members of the crowd. He repeats this on the other three turnbuckles before stopping and looking at Trish, raising his microphone to his mouth to speak as "Back For More" fades out to silence.

1000w

Stone Cold: Explain somethin' ta' me, Trish, cuz I'm a bit confused regarding this development. I coulda swore that I not only heard Umaga talk trash ta' Sting in the weeks leading up ta' Summerslam, but he talked trash ta' Big Show in the weeks leading up ta' Bound For Glory as well. So why are you out here doin' all the talkin', just ta' prove that you've made a full recovery? Well congratulations on that sweetheart, I'm glad the Establishment weren't able to wreck that pretty little face a' yers, but lemme say that for all this big talkin' yer doin' about how he's gonna wrestle this match on Monday, the fact that he's not standin' out here with ya to at least give me an intense staredown while you do it makes the set a' nuts he possesses look real tiny, non-existent even. I know you love ta' talk fer the guy, but this here's Raw sweet cheeks, Stone Cold's yard, and we play ball a lot different over here. An' what I mean by that is this, if you keep standin' there with that microphone and keep talkin' trash, I'm gonna assume that Umaga backed out and you're his replacement ta' be my opponent, and then I'm gonna drop ya on that stack a' dimes and that fake set a' tits at the same time when I give you a Stone Cold Stunner free a' charge!

Especially since you've just added yerself to the list of creativity-less idiots that use the same tired insults. "You're a has-been, Stone Cold. You're way past yer prime, Stone Cold." But I can't say I blame you entirely for that, after all the crop a' bottomfeeders that you an' Umaga had ta' talk trash too weren't exactly the most mentally stimulating folks conversation wise so you never had ta' try all that hard. Well you're back in the big leagues now, Trish, and yer sharin' the ring with one of the greatest trash talkers of all time, so do me a favor since I have ta' listen to ya, do Umaga in the back a favor since yer speaking on his behalf, and do yerself a favor and step yer game up. At least yer familiar with yer history, it's a bit odd that you would pick that moment in time ta' reference, it's probably cuz it involved Bret, but anyhoo lemme tell ya how things are really gonna go. Guys like Umaga are a dime a dozen and I've faced most of 'em and, win or lose, lived ta' tell the tale. So come Monday night, it doesn't matter how fast he comes runnin' at me, and it doesn't matter how hard he hits, cuz this business hasn't invented the ess oh bee that's meaner or tougher than Stone Cold Steve Austin yet, and I don't foresee them doin' it any time soon.

Umaga's size is not intimidatin' and it's not an issue. It is to a lot a' guys, but ta' me the harder he hits, I just have ta' return the favor and hit 'im that much harder, and the way I see it, his size just makes him a bigger target. It's a bigger mug ta' punch right in the kisser, it's a bigger mudhole ta' stomp, and it's a bigger stomach ta' kick before I turn and drop 'im with a Stone Cold Stunner! Ever since you two came into the You Dubya Eff, I been watchin' ya and I been waitin' for the night that Stone Cold'd get his hands on Umaga, and it's for that very reason, so I can show you and show him and show everyone watchin' that the "Samoan Bulldozer" is nothin' but a bunch a' hype. And that's the bottom line...

Before Stone Cold can finish his trademark line, the music of the "Samoan Bulldozer" begins to play as Austin turns his attention to the stage.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Trish looks and listens with a smile as she raises her mic once more.

Always will be better than you… Trish Stratus:

Stack of dimes neck? Really? Of all people to talk about that the one that suffered a broken neck and had to have it surgically repaired. The one whose career was cut short, the one that is double knee braced and will always have physical problems cause of his stack of dimes neck is trying to talk tough to me? Trying to act hard thinking that he has come across people like Umaga? Are you serious Austin? Come on now you should know that I know my history. I know your weaknesses. I am the best manager for a reason and there are always reasons for me to come out. Everything is done with a purpose. Everything is done with a plan. There is not one wasted breath in all of this. Everything is gauged to find each weakness, to figure out what gets under your skin the most and of course it is as plain as day. It is so easy, it is when you are underestimated and called a has been. I mean your team did lose at Bound for Glory. Austin’s big return to the ring turned out to be more of a flop than an old man without Viagra on hand. You want Umaga out here because you are intimidated by me. You know that I won’t back down to you. You know that you could try your hardest to give me a stunner and I’ll put up a fight attacking your weak neck, your sorry knees, everything. And with the muscle of Umaga and his mind… you don’t stand a chance Austin. You may think that you are the best trash talker ever but you are forgetting… The Rock is and will forever be the greatest. And I’ve been by his side for years. I’ve picked up more than a few tips from him.

So don’t underestimate me and perhaps… perhaps I’ll give you the respect that you want there Ole Stone Cold. Longest reigning champion in You Doubler Eff history. Is that how you say it? I want to be sure that I show the proper respect… unlike any that you are showing to my client. The monster of a beast that has ran rampant over everybody put in his way. A beast that has changed the lives of everyone he has ever faced. None of them are the same after encountering him and you think that he is just some walk in the park. Like any other big guy. This isn’t the Big Show. He isn’t going to mumble about nineteen years this and cry his eyes out cause you stole his teddy bear. This isn’t Undertaker, die die die. This isn’t Kane, Khali, or anyother big guy that you have ever faced in your career Stevie Wonder. Open your eyes because I know you aren’t blind and understand that this beast… is a wonder of the world. This beast is something unlike anything ever seen or experienced ever in the history of wrestling. And you know what… screw you Austin.

Trish flips Austin the double bird as…

[video=youtube;PPtH3P6v-TY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPtH3P6v-TY[/video]

Umaga’s theme hits and all attention goes straight towards the stage as out comes the UWF Extreme champion.

He wastes little time as Trish hands him her mic.

UWF Extreme Champion Umaga:

You think that there is nobody out there tougher than you? That there is nobody out there that can outstrike you? That can bring the abuse like you? That is where you are wrong. That is where the hype that you have built up in yourself has gone too far to the point that you believe in the myth that you are the best. You aren’t Austin. I’ve defied the odds time and time again. Week in and week out. I’ve encountered people just like you though that believed that I’m all hype. That I’m nothing more than some fat guy that can move pretty quick and look where all of them wound up and look where I’m at. I’m on the number one show with my belt still draped over my shoulder whereas they have been shuffled around or left on their own little brand with nothing. You are nothing more than a spoke on the wheel that is about to be painfully removed and cast to the side like the nothing that you are.

You are nothing more than a blow hard thinking that you can intimidate Trish but not even that worked. And now you think that you can take on someone like me and think that you can pull the strings that since I talked here and there that I’m expected to talk to you. I owe you nothing other than the ass whooping that you will be receiving come Raw. I’m here to expose the fraud that you are Austin. That if you were to have faced me back during your reign as champion… you wouldn’t be known as the longest reigning champion in history because I would have put a halt to that reign. Monday is going to be the example for you and all of UWF to know and see. This… is no hype. This is real, this is a living breathing monster and I plan on taking you out only because I want to.

Umaga lowers his mic as he and Trish await Austin.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Austin raises his microphone back to his mouth, ready to fire back with his response.

39.jpg

Stone Cold: Are you talking trash or tryna' seed a plantation, cuz that's a whole lotta' horse shit yer layin' on there, princess, and yer layin' it on rather thick. Apparently you aren't all that familiar with yer history since you took my threat straight ta' heart. Ta' Stone Cold Steve Austin, everyone's neck is a stack a' dimes, even guys like Scott Steiner that don't have one cuz a' all the muscle mass and guys like yer boy Umaga that don't have one cuz a' all the fat. So insultin' you like that and him like that is merely Stone Cold paintin' everybody with the same brush and providin' equal opportunity for everyone that wants a piece a' the Rattlesnake ta' come help themselves to a frosty can a' whoopass. You don't need ta' remind Stone Cold of his neck problems or his back problems or his knee problems, I'm well aware of what I've been through and what my weaknesses are, but ya know what, as long as I can keep comin' back and doin' what I do, yer gonna keep hearin' that glass shatter and keep seein' this redneck ess oh bee come marchin' down that ramp ta' stomp mudholes and walk 'em dry like he opened up a grape vineyard.

I'm also not dancing around the fact that I lost at Bound For Glory, but it was a loss I suffered vicariously through my pathetic excuse of a tag team partner's futile efforts. I refuse ta' look back on that match and call it a team effort or refer to Miz and myself as a team, because he let me down, just like I expected him to. There's tales a' redemption that work out in this industry and there's tales that don't work out, in fact you an' Umaga are tryna' write one for yerselves. Kicked to the curb by Vince Russo and beaten down by his stable a' chuckleheads, you basically retreated to a different brand and now look ta' prove that all of your shortcomings were not a result of flaws you each possess, but simply a result of Vince Russo being a tyrant. Well if you were tryna' escape tyranny, you came to the wrong place, because whether Stone Cold likes ta' admit it or not, the Corporation runs this place and they'll try ta' bury you an' Umaga under their boots like they're tryna' bury me.

But Stone Cold will always fight back, weak knees and surgically repaired neck and all, because despite your claims and their claims and the other claims being tossed about like trash in the wind, Stone Cold's not intimidated by anyone. Not you, not Umaga, and none of the sorry suit wearin' pieces a' garbage in the Corporation either. You got yer asses handed ta' you by Vince Russo and a bunch of mid-card talent, Trish, how in the hell do you expect ta' not only go toe-ta'-toe with one a' the best that's ever did it, but succeed in your efforts ta' do so? Just because my body's not what it used ta' be? Don't make me laugh, if you put your hands on Stone Cold Steve Austin, that'll flop faster than yer silicone breasts flop outta yer shirt for every Tom, Dick, and Harry with a hairy dick that isn't turn offed by tomboys that comes along to yer hotel room, the arena bathroom, or happens ta' be walkin' through the parking lot at the same time as you.

Now I know he's got the championship that yer boy wishes he was holdin', but try not ta' outright steal Seth Rollins' schtick, would ya? My eyes are open and what I see is a woman that has one a' the most fitting last names in all of professional wrestling history, Stratus, cuz you sure as hell got yer head in the clouds if you honestly and truthfully think that Umaga's gonna come on ta' my show and beat me cleanly. But what am I tellin' all this ta' you for, he finally climbed outta the gravel pit he was sleepin' in and showed 'imself!

Lemme ask you somethin' kid, do you understand the meaning of the word hype? If not, lemme break it down for ya, cuz if you do understand it, someone gave you the wrong definition. You and Trish are hype, I've said it before and I say it again, despite your belief to the contrary, and I say it because if you gotta come out here and talk about how tough you are and talk about what a monster you are and talk about how scary you are, guess what, you ain't that tough, you ain't that monstrous, and you ain't that scary. I know Halloween's comin' up and you can hardly control your bladder cuz of the overwhelming excitement yer experiencing, but it's like I already told ya kid, you aren't rollin' with small timers anymore, so check the parlor tricks at the door and let ol' Stone Cold show you the real meaning of anarchy.

The crowd is cheering wildly as the Rattlesnake has them right in the palm of his hand. Unimpressed by Austin, the dynamic duo waste no time in responding.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Trish has another mic as she picks it up… always with a smile to address Austin.

If you only knew… Trish Stratus:

Glass shattering. Symbolism of that glass neck, that glass jaw, that glass back, those glass knees. If anything… it is all just you showing us how fragile you are but yet everyone wants to tip toe around you. Everyone wants to take it easy with you. Everyone wants to make sure not to upset ole Stone Cold because he might get offended and start stunning everyone right? You going to stun me Austin? Because you see I’m not remaining silent. I’m not backing down. I’m still here. I’m still talking shit to you. I’m still looking down on you. I’m still laying that trash talking rather thick on you. What are you going to do Austin? You going to attack me? You going to hit me? You going to stun me? You going to do anything Austin? Or should I wait until Raw for you to grow a set of balls and do something? But I do see it rather convenient that your loss is all because of The Miz. But Umaga does something and you look at it as... oh he didn’t do anything.

He won his battle with The Establishment. Russo tried to send the Big Show to finish him off and take his belt and what happened? Russo and Big Show failed. Umaga on his own finished off Big Show and what do you do? Oh well Stone Cold lost but it was because of Miz but Umaga lost his fight with Establishment and came to Raw? You got it wrong son. Umaga won his fight and has dominated Anarchy ever since his arrival as the longest reigning Extreme Champion in history and now he is taking all of that here to Raw and you are the first casualty from Raw that will encounter this beast. He tells you this as a reminder because you seem to be losing your memory of things that just happened unless it directly involves you so understand and remember this son… your ass is going to be kicked on Raw by that monster. By my client. And just because The Corporation runs you and kicks your broken ass around doesn’t mean it is going to happen to us. That slutbucket knows not to even think about touching me. And her little group of nothings have all come short at Bound for Glory… except when you are involved. So what does that say? That YOU are the weak link.

Trish is riled up but Umaga steps in front of her holding her back as she is yelling obscenities at Austin before finally calming down.

UWF Extreme Champion Umaga:

Understand there is nobody trying to be Seth Rollins. All I’m doing is speaking truth. I come to terms with the truth and tell it like it is. The hope was that you would be the one to voice some truth but instead all I hear from you are excuse after excuse with the same tired crap that you’ve faced guys like me before, I’m fat, and guys like me are dimes a dozen and blah blah. You talk about lacking creativity but yet have you listened to yourself there? You’ve been saying the same thing for years and now you are coming at me with the same crap that has been said time and time again and you know what happened to all of those people that said those things? They all wound up on the opposite end of the Samoan Spike. And for you… well that might be a very lethal move but who cares. I don’t plan on holding back and if there is an unfortunate accident where you wind up having to be stretchered out because of your neck… well join the likes of Taz on commentary or something. Surely you can be entertaining there.

Now understand this son… you talk hype and you are all hype. You accomplished all this and that in the past in UWF but what have you done since then? Absolutely nothing. I came in with “hype” but you know what I’ve lived and overcame everything. I’ve accomplished so much that it is no longer hype but it is fact that I am the most dominant monster in UWF. That isn’t just me talking myself up but I have the bodies left lying, I have the victories and I have this belt that proves what I’m saying is absolute fact. All you have for yourself is… Miz lost the match for us. Well come Raw you won’t have Miz or anybody to blame for your loss. Instead the only person you will be able to blame for your loss is the man that you are looking at right now with your beady little eyes. So show me what anarchy is all about. Show me what you believe it to be and I’ll then educate you on the true definition of being straight… raw.

Trish is calm as the two of them look over at Austin.

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!
Re: UWF Raw 10/7: Dustin Rhodes Vs Chris Sabin

[video=youtube;_4QaK5N8UqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4QaK5N8UqU[/video]

Out comes a very angry looking, Chris Sabin! Sabin avoids shaking the hands of his fans and just walks down. He takes a long stare at the TV Title in the glass case before slipping into the ring!

Sabin: You don't know how damn angry I AM! You don't know nothing! I lost to Lesnar! Everything I said I'd do, everyone I said I'd help! None of those things happened I stand in this ring once more as a damn f'n failure! I couldn't even help Manik and I'm not even sure where he is! So what if I put on a hell of a match? Lesnar still damn beat me! But now look where I am! You people at the back see faith in me and you stick me in a match for the re-introduced TV Title! Listen up Goldust you clown! You say you're one hell of an A LIST Celebrity! Look you piece of crap you're absolutely nothing you just paint your face in some dumbass paint and come out here like we're in Hollywood! I'm standing in a place where I've never been before and I'm in a brand which I never dreamed of being! I've been given one chance to take some and wrap it around my shoulder! I've had enough of the nonsense I've been putting up with and it's time for a change! You may come from a great family you may call me a tad trash, Grade C and human balloon is what I'm in front of your eyes right Goldust! Well tonight I've had enough and tonight 24 Karot Productions show Goldust's Shattered Dreams! And I'll give you one hell of a match but I'll take what's mine and leave my debut match in RAW, as a damn champion! And you can stick that in your mind! And then you'll fall on your knees and HAIL SABIN!

Sabin lowers the microphone and awaits Goldust's response!

Sabin: So what do you have to say? Make a move! Dustin say something, I'd like to hear what crap you'll come back with! Reminder that we're not in some awards ceremony with Brad Pitt or someone were in a wrestling ring!​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.