UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: RAW KOTR: Rey Mysterio vs DDP

"SELF HIGH FIVE!"

[video=youtube;KikWIVx_ANs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KikWIVx_ANs[/video]

The fans in the arena rise to their feet with excitement by the familiar sound of Page's voice, "Self High Five" by J. Hart and H. Helm begins to play over the PA system as everyone is anticipating to find out if what they're witnessing is true. Just as they're wondering this, the man himself comes out onto the stage and raises his arms above his head, forming his trademark Diamond sign as the crowd gets even more electric in response to this.

DDP_entrance_01.jpg

The fans in the arena have come unglued as DDP makes his way down the ramp and towards the ring with a smile on his face. DDP enters the ring and raises the microphone he's holding up to his mouth, looking at his opponent as "Self High Five" fades out to silence, making the cheers of the crowd all the more audible.

20_display_image.jpg

Diamond Dallas Page: Come on, bro, I know you've got something else up your sleeve that you can use besides the whole retired wrestler, active yoga instructor thing. I mean, I didn't come out here to point out how injury prone you are and all the knee surgeries you've had, did I? No I didn't, because how can I help you like you if I say mean and insulting things that suggest I don't like you? No one's going to take instruction from a bully. I don't dine on sour grapes, Rey, mainly because they aren't gluten free, and I hope that by the time this is over, you'll have cut them out of your diet as well. I'm not going to hold your cockiness against you, bro, because if I was in your position I'd consider myself lucky that it was me coming through that curtain to wrestle instead of Stone Cold too, I mean Austin's been to the top of the mountain, and the King of the Ring tournament would've likely put him back on that perch, but things happen for a reason, Rey. But your cockiness isn't your fault. See, you've got all this negative energy built up, bro, I can sense it in your aura. All these years that you've been the underdog and looked down upon and treated differently because of your height and build, that got to you, even though you never let anyone know that. How could anyone but your closest friends and family tell, you always had a smile on your face. And trust me, that's a good thing, but only if it's authentic and not a frown you flipped for the sake of keeping up appearances.

If I were to play along and do as the Romans do, I'd point out how ironic it is that you call me the weak link of the Snake Bite Syndicate when you're only in the 3 Live Kru because of the fact that Konnan's on Anarchy as a member of LAX and B.G. and Truth thought of you as a more suitable replacement than the man that once made the tandem the 4 Live Kru, Mr. Kip James. I would also point out that it's hypocritical of you to run me down for not being the man I used to be without acknowledging that you aren't the man you used to be either. You can't move nearly as quickly as you once did, your movements aren't as fluid or crisp, and that's all due to a few reasons. Age, general wear and tear, the surgeries, and all of that negativity I spoke of manifesting itself in your joints and making you tense. As far as personal choices go, there's one more reason Rey Mysterio is in the 3 Live Kru. You're running with the boys you're running with because being part of a trio allows you to hide your limitations and inadequacies, and by that I of course mean the 5'6 height and slender build that you've gotten overlooked, underutilized, and mocked over.

You make fun of my life choices, bro, but knowing the skeletons that are in your closet, I'd gladly take a little ring rust over all that negative energy. Tuesday night, I'm going to seize the opportunity of a lifetime, and I'm going to do it with a smile on my face and I'm going to do it without pain, because of the yoga that you claimed to not be putting down but were actually not so subtly insulting. I feel great every day of my life, Rey, because of how good I feel at my age and because life is what you make of it, and I make it something worth living. And now that I'm in UWF with the Syndicate, I'm feeling recharged and starting to feel deja vu, and I say starting to because I won't be in full deja vu mode until you become the first to feel something that hasn't been felt by any wrestler in quite some time, the BANG! Man that felt good.

The crowd begins a, "D-D-P!" chant as Page is smiling from ear-to-ear in response as he looks at Rey and anticipates his rebuttal.

CM_Punk

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: RAW: Beer Money vs Los Guerreros

After a moment of silence....

[video=youtube;3NGXhkeHbqI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3NGXhkeHbqI[/video]

''Off The Chain'' hits as outcomes ''The IT Factor'' Bobby Roode. Roode attires his red and black coat and its seen he's had a legit haircut. He stops on the ramp for a moment as the light flashes on his face.

tumblr_m8b4tw8Dsa1r3pmzao1_500.gif

He then steps in the ring and stares at Los Guerreros.

Roode: What do you find pathetic Eddie that I couldn't come out here with James! Is that an issue to ya Eddie? How gives a dam at how Beer Money comes out. You say us two aren't gelling together, but in truth you can't give me a valid reason Eddie! Yes you went through LAX and went through the jackasses that are called Modern Day Dragons! And Eddie the way you described them is pretty similar to the way we did! But let me stay way from what happened last week. You expect me to respect you Mr Eddie Guerrero? Really the truth is I don't respect anyone. I was sent down due to my attitude and there is now way anyone will changed that. You say we're just a bunch of single competitors with a third run in this business! Look Eddie I don't have to prove to you that we deserve respect! Beer Money ain't about that we're just two men who kick asses, drink beer and win titles.

The crowd roar with cheers. ''Roode'' is being chanted now.

Roode: You've beaten the likes LAX, Rob Van Dam, Austin Aries, and, most recently, Mr. Kennedy, and you ask me do I feel the heat? Well really I don't lists don't mean anything to me. The same thing was said by Fandango and Bateman and look what happened they got struck by a beer bottle on the head and there 1...2...3 your winners BEER MONEY! If you say we cheated, then the same things can be said for your previous matches. Yes you two are one of the best teams in UWF and you do kinda remind me about LAX. BUT! Right now your the thing in my path and James! And I see you as a problem. And I'll clear that problem out tonight!

Roode lowers the microphone and stares at Eddie Guerrero before switching his eyes to Chavo.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Eddie shakes his head before raising his microphone to respond to the "It Factor".

Eddie Guerrero: I think what you meant to ask me is who gives a damn how Beer Money comes out. Who, not how, that's a fau paux that I was expecting from your tag team partner, not the "It Factor", but I suppose it's true what they say that the longer you're around someone, the more you become like them. But that's my entire point, and thank you for proving it for me, holmes. No one gives a damn about how Beer Money comes out. No one cares about Beer Money at all. Not the individual members, and not the collective unit. And one of the main reasons for that is you don't give anyone a reason to; there's nothing about your in-ring performances that are captivating, and if you said anything even remotely worth investing in on the microphone, you'd trip and stumble over it just as the men and women listening were starting to back you. I shouldn't have to explain why I made such a big deal out of you and James coming out here separately, since I thought my reasoning was pretty clear and has already been outlined, but I don't want you to feel like you aren't getting a turn, so I'll spell it out for you vatos again.

This is a tag team tournament, ese', designed to find out who the greatest tandem in this entire company is. When you're a tag team, a true tag team, you're inseparable from your tag team partner. You train together, you travel together, you dine together, it's a ride or die mentality. You need to be there to support one another one hundred percent of the time and let them know that your team isn't something that's in place to give the two of you something to do until one of you makes it big, but instead something that's to be taken seriously and worth investing time and energy into. Your tag team needs to be a living, breathing, functioning unit with both of you operating on the same page so that when you succeed, you succeed together. It turns my stomach to see someone that made it into this tournament, and made it to the second round no less, be so lethargic about the opportunity being given here. So yes, I look at this behavioral pattern and I spit on it, holmes, it disgusts me and no, to me, it is far, far from an example of the two of you gelling together!

You wanted a valid reason, and there it is, you can't be bothered to behave as a tag team and that's because the parts that make up this machine are exactly what I've called them all along, entirely worthless. Do you even know where you are, Bobby? Because it wasn't Los Guerreros that went through the Modern Day Double Dragons and LAX, we just went through LAX, it was the two of you that went through the Modern Day Double Dragons. I guess you weren't listening to what James Storm was saying either, holmes, because he couldn't wipe the smile off of his face about it. If you're too inebriated to talk, just say so, and I'll be more than happy to let you set the microphone down, turn around, and return to the locker room until Tuesday night. It's like I told James earlier, ese', you're stepping into the ring with a real tag team this week, and you've proven that, not only do you not deserve it, but you aren't prepared for it, not by a long shot. I hope that wherever Randy Orton is while he's watching this go down and listening to this exchange, there's regret gnawing at his heart for doing away with the double elimination rule in this tournament, because a real and proud tag team like LAX being eliminated from their shot at contendership while a pair of idiots like you struggle to even maintain the image that you're an actual tag team and stumble through a simple conversation like you're learning English for the first time is both pathetic and a travesty, holmes!

It's funny that you proclaim to be someone that isn't fond of lists and then turn around and make one, but I suppose while you're being a bumbling idiot, it's only fitting that you're also a hypocrite on top of that. Well there's only one thing on your list that Beer Money's actually going to do, and that's drink beer, because you aren't going to be kicking any ass and you certainly aren't going to be winning any titles, especially not while the three of us are around. You did get one thing right though, ese', Los Guerreros are a problem, we're a big, big problem. And not just to you, but to everyone left in this tournament. Starting on Tuesday night and ending with Bound For Glory, we're going to continue running through any and all opposition that decides to arise. Unless you mean what you say and want to try and solve the problem tonight.

Eddie extends his arms out to his sides, inviting either man to take a swing at him as Chavo and Mesias do the same.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Rey Mysterio looks at DDP and nods to himself, clearing knowing that DDP means business.

WWE-Rey-Mysterio-On-Mic-Picture.jpg

Rey Mysterio: Alright man I'll give you those points. Yes I am slower than I use to be. Yes I'm not as great of shape as I used to be, and yes I may be a replacement because Konnan is gang banging on Anarchy right now. But I can tell you one thing that you are wrong about amigo; and that's the fact that I'm full of negative energy. If I wanted to insult you mano then I would, and believe me I could definitely do better than referring you to a yoga instructor but I'm not going to. Why? Because I'm not that kind of guy. I'm not one of those superstars that has needs to put down people in order just to hold their own head up high. No dawg I'm not down with that at all; because I have something called respect. I have many friends that taught me that over the years, including my good buddy Rob Van Dam over on iMPACT, Chris Jericho and Eddie Guerrero over on Smackdown, and Jeff Hardy over on Anarchy. Not to mention that I have my Kru on the red brand as well showing me that we have have a good time and still keep positive thoughts in our systems. So next time dawg that you're pointing fingers accusing people that they need to channel out their 'negative energy', then maybe you shouldn't be so uptight and learn the best way to obtain a positive vibe: as that is to have fun.

The crowd is liking Rey's response as he continues on

Was the only reason for you coming out here tonight was to point out the flaws in my logic? You mentioned briefly at the end that you were going to take me down without 'any pain'. Now I'm all for one not experiencing any self-inflicted pain during matches, because that's never a good sign amigo, but if you truly believe that you can simply warm up before the match and take on a more seasoned vet such as myself and not get hit, well then man you're about to take an unexpected journey into the world of hurt. I know what's it's like to feel pain when you wrestle and believe me mano it sucks, but that's no excuse to try and put yourself over just because you found a way to overcome the pain. And when I'm done with you on Tuesday you'll be needing more than yoga to overcome the pain that I'm going to bring to you DDP. This is not 'negative energy' coming out more me acting cocky dawg, this is my heart speaking to you and to the UWF Faithful on what's going down on RAW.

The crowd bursts into cheers as Mysterio continues on, clearly have more to say to DDP.

I'm almost done with my little rebuttal to your logic DDP, but let me ask you one more question: Do you feel like a big man DDP, knowing that Austin has your back all the way? I mean no offense at all dawg but if I had The Texas Rattlesnake behind my back then I would feel like the King of the World... or King of The King if you will. And I'd imagine that's what you feel as well, thinking that you can be King of The Ring because the baddest vato is making sure that you're going to the top. But my only concern for you my man is that maybe you're chewing what you can't swallow. I mean I know that entering the King of The Ring was a big surprise to me and I'm still not sure if I can win it, but you thinking that you can easily beat me and win the RAW portion of the Tournament makes me wonder if you know what you're getting yourself into... what a minute what's this...

The crowd gives off a mixed reaction to Mysterio on that last sentence. Mysterio looks surprised as he mocks pulling out a cellphone from his pocket.

Oh look at that man, it's the 619 calling for you man, and it's informing you that Rey Mysterio is going to kick your sorry ass all over this ring and advance to the next round!

The crowd bursts into a thunderous pop, loving Mysterio's humour as he waits for the crowd to die down before DDP gives off his rebuttal.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Raw: The Corporation (Cena/Batista) vs AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;7g10Wvt73ok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g10Wvt73ok[/video]

"What You Deserve" by The Exies begins to play over the PA system and all 3 men in the ring look towards the stage, as does the entire arena of fans. After a few bars of music, World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan emerges from the back to a big pop. Daniel points at his championship as he leads the fans in a chorus of "YES!" 's.

daniel-bryan-needs-to-shave-his-fucking-beard.jpg

Bryan then hops down the ramp, throwing his index fingers high into the air as the crowd continues to almost scream "YES!" over and over at the top of their lungs. Bryan makes it to the ring and looks at all 3 men standing inside. Bryan walks around the ring and grabs a microphone from the timekeeper. Bryan then walks up the steel steps and enters the ring. He has to wait a few moments for a chance to speak but he eventually does.

daniel-bryan-world-heavyweight-champion.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Well, we've heard from the rest, now let's hear from the Best, shall we? Where do I begin? It's been one hell of a week for Monday Night RAW to say the least. I mean, we now have yet another new faction here in the UWF. The Corporation. Gee, I wonder where I've heard that one from before? You've got Kurt Angle, a legit Olympian and gold medalist. You've got Cody Rhodes, a second generation five-star athlete and one of the greatest UWF Champions in history........but then you've got you two. John Cena, I'll just start with you since I can feel your eyes burning a hole right through me. John, I don't deserve to be World Heavyweight Champion? Where have I heard that one? Oh yeah, from everyone, so get some new material, Cena. I am World Heavyweight Champion because I earned it. I made Shawn Michaels, the champion at the time, tap out fair and square. No screwjobs. No flukes. John, I know it's hard for you to grasp this concept but the UWF doesn't revolve around you. Cena, just accept the fact that all of that iron you pump and all of the fake forced anger you shove down our throwats each and every week, it's just not good enough to beat me. Your 5 Moves of Doom don't have any effect on me. If they did, you would be wearing this championship but you're not. I am.

The crowd's cheers just seem to get louder as Cena simply glares at Bryan. Daniel then looks over at Batista.

Daniel Bryan: And Dave. Welcome to Monday nights, big guy. I don't think we've been properly introduced. My name is Daniel Bryan. Not only am I the World Heavyweight Champion but I am The Best Wrestler In The World. Batista, if you really knew what was on our minds then you would know that egos aren't any of our concern. You and John have big egos? Tell me something I don't know. No, what we're thinking is how ridiculous you look in that suit. When I look at John, I see the same old crap. Come out here, "blah blah blah, Champ is here, blah blah, I will beat you, blah blah blah." Same thing every week but at least it's something. You, Dave? Whenever I look at you, I see a huge disappointment. You came to RAW because Stephanie McMahon was going to make it easier for you. Blame Zack Ryder all you want, blame these fans but the only person responsible for your lackluster title reign is you. Dave, on SmackDown, you were a big fish in a small pond, I admit that, but now you're on my turf. I don't care how big you are. I've beaten everyone who has come face to face with me and you're no different from any of them, a little bigger perhaps but a whole lot more idiotic.

Batista doesn't look to happy with Bryan's choice of words but Daniel doesn't notice. He instead looks over at his partner AJ Styles.

Daniel Bryan: AJ, go ahead and give me a preview of what Bound For Glory looks like in your head. Please, I enjoy fairy tales like any other person. But, if you want reality, just watch how I work in this ring and you'll know exactly why I am the World Heavyweight Champion and why, after Bound For Glory, that won't change. John, Dave, how the mighty have fallen. Once big stars have become nothing more than Stephanie McMahon's lap dogs. Well, consider this week on RAW when AJ and I beat the living hell out of both of you, us taking you out into the backyard and putting you both down and from the ashes of The Corporation, a new revolution will begin. But, don't just take my word for it. Will AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan destroy these two corporate clowns?

Bryan holds the microphone out towards the crowd as they all scream in unison "YES!" over and over again. Bryan smirks at his opponents and lowers his microphone.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

DDP raises his microphone to respond, looking a bit more serious this time.

Diamond Dallas Page: Alright, monkey boy, I tried to be nice about this but it looks like I'm going to have to take the gloves off since you want to put words in my mouth. I never said that this was going to be easy, what I said was I'm going to beat you despite my ring rust. You also misinterpreted what I meant when I said I'm going to do this pain free. It's a wrestling match for crying out loud, I'm going to get knocked around and thrown down and end up feeling pain, I'm not impervious to it, what I meant was aside from a little soreness, I'm going to be good to go again by at least the next morning. I won't be limping around backstage feeling my age or be immobilized by agony because this is my first rodeo in years, I'm going to look like I never lost a step, win or lose, and that's because of the yoga.

Think what you want about it but it's transforming the well being of an ever growing percentage of this company's roster and participants of the wrestling business as a whole. It brought Hogan back to in-ring competition, it brought Jericho back to in-ring competition, it brought Kane back to in-ring competition. These men are performing better than they ever have before and not only that, they're more enlightened human beings making better life choices. DDP Yoga is more than a bunch of stretching and poses, dude, it's changing people's lives.

But I didn't come out here to pimp the product, or pick apart your logic, the situation just called for both so I answered it. Speaking of calls, that's twice you've name dropped Austin now. I don't feel like a big man just because I've got him on my team, bro, I feel like a big man because of the things I'm doing with my life, I feel like a big man because of the opportunity I have. I feel like a big man because I am a big man, and Tuesday night I'm going to tell 619 that I don't accept the charges and they've got the wrong number, because the one that'll be advancing in this tournament isn't going to be little Rey Mysterio. Nope, you're looking at the advancer, bro. It's me, it's me, it's D....D.....P.

The time I spent away from this squared circle's got you thinking I'm just an old chunk of coal. Well there's no hiding from Father Time, I am old, especially for a wrestler, but I'm not as old as guys like you attacking guys like me for being in our 50's and still going, that got old a long time ago. Tuesday night you're going to be shown why diamonds are forever when this old chunk of coal gets the fire lit inside him and under him and puts the underdog's momentum and chances at the World Heavyweight Championship to sleep.

There is a bright side to this though, bro, as there always is when you're living and viewing life like Positively Page. Because you're so short, you won't have as far to fall when you feel that bang I was telling you about. No hype, just real life, bro. I am confidence without cockiness and honesty without disregard, and I like it that way. And when that happens, I don't give myself a pat on the back, I give a self high-five.

DDP flashes his trademark smile again as the crowd pops for him rather generously. Just as Rey waited for him, DDP now returns the favor as he awaits his opponent's reply.

Killz

Reaction score

Storm steps in.

Storm: Hold on a minute, cool off man, have a beer?

Storm offers Eddie a beer but Eddie refuses the invitation seeing it as a mockery.

2hdctc3.jpg

It is polite to accept things when they’re offered to you man but forget it ‘cause ya know what? Any respect I had for you or your little group here has done gone out the window. You’re full of it and know it. That’s what always makes me laugh is I think guys like you must KNOW when they’re talking shit and they’re just doin’ it ta get a rise out of lil old Beer Money. Well guess what: not tonight ese.

Storm obviously butchers the pronounciation.

See I don’t read as much as the next guy but that doesn’t mean my English isn’t up to scratch so let me put it this way: what the hell happened to you guys? You’re like damn walkin’ dictionaries right now tellin’ us how to walk, how to talk, how to behave. The last guy who told me how to behave worked for total nonstop action wrestling and he got his head kicked off his shoulders so just keep it up and maybe there’ll be a little surprise for you this week too. Do ya know what makes us unique, what makes us special, what makes us BEER MONEY? It’s that we don’t give a damn what you think, or what the people upstairs think, or generally what assholes who think they’re better than everyone else think. We care what the people think *pop*and we care about mutual respect with our compadres; the guys we bust our asses in this ring with week in and week out. Last weak Fandy and his bitch Derrick Bateman didn’t respect us or our methods and you know what happened? The tag-team picked to win by everyone who thinks they know wrasslin’ lost. They got beat and we didn’t even break a sweat. It all went to plan and guess what? We didn’t arrive to the arena with each other that night either!

Storm mocks tears and wiping something from his eye as Roode consoles him. Storm cries from the bosom of Roode.

I JUST WANNA BE A REAL TAG-TEAM!

The crowd are laughing now for Storm who suddenly straightens up and gets in Eddie’s face.

I don’t like you. I may respect what you can do in this ring but I don’t like you. I don’t like that you think you know every little thing about how to behave. You think we should come out to the ring together? We’ll kick your ass. You think we should ride together? How in the hell do you know we don’t? You want to tell me to not drink on the job? Well ya could kiss my ass just before I kick yours. The outcome is always tha same, holmes, you’re going to eat my boot.

Storm backs up.

You can say we didn’t fight to get to here, that we had an easy ride, and you can keep riding on LAX if that’s your wish; I’m a 21st century guy, it’s all good with me, but you need to get your head straight if you think we’re going to roll over and let you and your little puppy Chavo here beat us. Know what I say? Bring back the double elimination ruling. I’ll tell you what, bring back every team that has been eliminated so far and we’ll run the god damned gauntlet Tuesday night to show to you clowns just who we are. We aren’t afraid of a fight and we aren’t afraid of punks running their mouths trying to get into our heads. Fact of the matter is when Tuesday night comes round you won’t be correctin’ anyones damn grammar, you won’t be tryin’ to claim you’ve been through hell to get here, there won’t be any mind games. It’s just going to be you versus us and we are ready for a fight which is pretty much the worst news you could hear from me right now so SORRY…about your damn luck.

Storm glares at Eddie.

CM_Punk

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Roode stares at both Eddie and Chavo for a moment before speaking once again.

Roode: You two don't sound like a tag team to me, you send like a married couple!

The crowd roar with cheers.

Roode: You train together, you travel together, you dine together and most likely you sleep together also! But I ain't going to mock you that bad that I'll get sent back down to development. As James just said you two are like walking talking dictionaries! You tell us two what to do and how to become a team! To me you sound like my dumbass sport teacher at high school or my mother! Let me tell you this Eddie I don't look up to you! I don't look up to anyone! People look up to me! I'm not that type of guy who's got a sort of dark history and the person who comes out damn pissed! I'm not the type of guy who preaches nonsense! Let me do this Bully Ray style! Do you know who I am? Let me tell you my amigos! I'm The IT Factor, I'm The Leader of the Selfish Generation and I'm The Natural, Bobby Roode!

The crowd roar with cheers, Roode waits for the crowd to calm down.

Roode: They don't call me those names for a reason and tonight Eddie Guerrero I'll show why I'm all these things! Me and James Storm, Beer Money Inc. will show you Eddie Guerrero why we're the real deal! James Storm my friend and tag team partner respects what you do in this ring but I don't respect you in anyway! I don't respect nobody! And nobody deserves my respect! The only person I trust is James and that's why most of the time when Beer Money are not active! I ride alone! You think you're MR KNOW IT ALL don't you Mr Guerrero! But tonight on Raw we'll show you how to fight like real man! As tonight on UWF RAW! Beer Money Inc. the rowdiest tag team that's ever stepped in the wrasslin ring will kick some ass and get the win! Eddie Guerrero tonight you're luck will get a hell of a lot worse! And that's a BEER MONEY INC. promise!

Roode drops his microphone on the floor and picks up a beer which he begins to drink. Behind the crowd roar with cheers!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

28iunwp.jpg

Rey Mysterio looks at DDP with disbelief, then shakes his head in laughter as he starts speaking in the mic.

Rey Mysterio: You called me simple by mocking your profession, and then you turn around and start mocking my size? I mean come on dawg, even a perverted old man who check's out women's asses for a living such as youself could think up of better insults. I mean seriously? That's like someone trying to insult Jeff Hardy because of his previous drug addictions. It's just so easy to try and insult him with it that he's used to it by now, and would laugh at your face for even bringing that up. And just that Jeff Hardy mano, I'm laughing at your face for attempting to mock me by calling me short. Not only that man, but I laugh at your attempts for making me look like the asshole here.

The crowd laughs as Mysterio continues, Mysterio looking serious now as well

How does it feel to be picking on the little guy, huh dawg? How does it feel to be the one who mocks the little mexican, yet when I'm dailing the 619 and dropping your ass to the ground, use my broken body to hit a simple splash and pins your stupid ass one, two, three? Well obviously you wouldn't know how that would feel because you wouldn't be talking so much trash in front of my face if you did. I'm trying not to make a mockery out of yoga, because I know that it's helped me in the past too, but claiming that learning only yoga will help you in the ring is like trying to say that learning only Tai Chi will assist you in an MMA match. It's a great tool to learn dawg, but just like having that washed up bum Jake Roberts mooching off of you, I'm going to walk all over you amigo.

The crowd goes 'oooh' as Mysterio continues

I apologize man, I'm seem to be getting a bit worked up here. Maybe you could teach me some of your stupid yoga poses so I can magically remove any stress that I have from my body? Of course not, what am I saying? Let's face it dawg, you claim that the yoga may be helping your body out, and while that may hold true for you body; I doubt your mind hasn't gotten a good workout in a while. I can see it right now that you are having a mid-life crisis right now mano and I'm pretty sure instead of buying an expensive car like the average person does you're thinking outside the box here and making a debut that will ineviably cause not only your wrestling career to end, but you're yoga teaching as well. Now this is the part where I'm suppose to say 'with all do respect', but I don't think I can say that anymore; because I really do hope that you learn the hard way that you should just stay in the studio teaching old men how to 'find their inner spirit', or whatever bullshit you're feeding those people.

Rey Mysterio takes a deep breath to try and calm himself down as the crowd is giving off a mixed reaction. Mysterio seems to be giving off a somewhat apolgetic look as he continues on.

We seem to be hitting a stalemate here ese, we keep putting each other's words into our mouths but still we try and insult each other by attacking each other's weaknesses. Obviously we can stand here and try to insult each other until the cows come home but we both know there's only one way to settle this, and that's to fight until one of us can't stand anymore. That's for one of use to have to face reality and realize that we aren't made for this buisness anymore, and that we should step away from the ring and make room for those who can still do it, while we sit at home and watch TV, being in denial because our time is finally up. And dawg, if there's one more thing I can tell you... I'm not the one that's going to be sitting home for the rest of my life. If you want to prove me wrong, then bring it on.. puta!

The crowd is loving Mysterio's choice of words now as Mysterio lowers his mic, waiting for DDP to respond again.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Eddie raises his microphone to respond and turns to is nephew.

Eddie Guerrero: Oh no, Chavo, we've really done it this time, holmes. The "Tennessee Cowboy" doesn't like or respect us anymore! The two of you sound like a bunch of damn children that are responding negatively to being corrected. If trying to teach you how to carry on a simple conversation like an intelligent human being, or at least fake it so the UWF doesn't implement a fifth brand to host a special needs division, makes us walking, talking dictionaries then we will wear that label like a badge of honor, ese', because the last thing this company needs is a couple of drunken gringos shaming the UWF Tag Team Championships and representing said company with slurred promos and trash talk that many of us that speak the English language can't make out. Normally I'd leave the education of others to Damien Sandow, because that's his thing, but this back and forth has made me see the need for it, so I figured I'd give it a try.

You can resent it, you can disagree with it, and you can get frustrated about it and describe to us the fifty different ways to plan to kick our respective asses in response to it, but at the end of the day, what I've been telling you is the truth, Beer Money is the poorest excuse for a tag team in this tournament and, even now before the match itself happens, you're being outshined by Los Guerreros. But at least you're a little hot under the collar now and I've gotten a rise out of the both of you, so at least there's a semblance of passion being shown on your part, but at the end of the day, we want this more and we will have this. A sign of that rise out of you is the fact that you didn't even wait for us to speak again after James was done, instead Robert spoke again right after you. It's customary to wait, but if you want to begin a pattern of rushing in like a fool, both on the microphone and in the ring, then be our guests. We aren't a combination of people that are just going to stand there while you attempt to kick our heads off or try and break our arms, we're going to give back every bit of your offense we're on the receiving end of and return it to you tenfold on top of the offense we were planning to dish out regardless.

By accepting this match, you two tied yourselves to the stake and as you construct these rebuttals to try and knock us on our ear, you put up an effort and try to wriggle free of the ropes restraining you, but to no avail. Beer Money is a sign of what tag team wrestling has and is deteriorating into, and that is why we're pivotal to this tournament so that, much like our vision for Smackdown, we can burn down this unimpressive establishment and rebuild it in our image. With each scathing word we aim in your direction, we add more and more gasoline to the coals and flammable content at your feet so that Tuesday night, when we step into the ring with you, our every blow causes those flames to rise and nip at you until they consume you entirely, so that when you've been pinned and eliminated from this tournament, you'll have been reduced to ashes. You can make all the jokes you want about how we define what a tag team should be and how they should behave, including that juvenile joke that suggested incestual and homosexual love between us, because once Raw gets here, no one's going to be laughing.

The crowd boos Eddie's statement as he lowers his microphone. Chavo now raises his, ready for his turn to speak.

Chavo Guerrero: Especially not at my expense. When the Familia first entered this tournament, everyone figured it was a given that Eddie was going to choose Mesias as his tag team partner, but instead he chose me and that choice invoked eye rolling and mocking laughter seen and heard all around the world. Now here we stand, side-by-side having vanquished LAX, and proudly on the cusp of adding the "Tennessee Cowboy" and the "It Factor" to the same losers' bracket. In fact, we're already looking past you and mentally preparing ourselves for the team we're going to face next week, and I know that pisses you off because now you're being disrespected, given a speech and civility lesson against your will, and being treated as though you're just a formality, names on a piece of paper that have to be definitively beaten before they can be legally erased. Well all I can say is welcome to the game, guys, that's how things are played on the credible tier. Ridicule without mercy and blatant honesty without apology. You can't pull punches, either verbally or physically, and get to the top of this business both, it's either one or the other, and La Familia has chosen the first road. The road that sees us hitting hard with our opinions and our offense, the road that sees us throwing self-defense to the wind as we rely on one another for blocking. The road, that sees us winning the championship gold and taking what's already true and making it an ultimate truth that no one can dispute, that Los Guerreros are the greatest and most dominant tag team in the UWF.

We're already dwelling inside your heads, so we don't have to try to play games to get in there. When you allowed us to see holes in the way your team operates in a day-to-day capacity, that's when you invited us in, and now we're running roughshod and there's nothing you can do to stop us except look at one another and watch as this mutual cancer we've diseased your psyches with gradually kills off everything to your individual and combined personas until there's nothing left of Beer Money in the UWF except a couple of pink slips.

The crowd showers Chavo with the same disdain they showed Eddie earlier as Chavo lowers his microphone and El Mesias raises his.

El Mesias: Long time no see, Beer Money, and believe me when I say that the pleasure is all yours. I'm not rolling around in thumb tacks going to war with Abyss anymore, I've traded up and am now a member of the most dominant stable in the UWF. Last week I watched my fellow Spaniards put down Anarchy's best team, right here on Raw. This week I will watch them put down one of Raw's best teams on their own show, and the same will occur if Eddie and Chavo should ever face a Smackdown team or an Impact team. It's not just boasting, guys, it's using the power of observation to inform. Denial is not going to keep either of Bobby's legs or James' legs out of the Lasso From El Paso, it's not going to prevent Chavo from serving you the Gory Special, and it's not going to stop the referee from counting to three. Your denial instead will be the rope that hangs you, and if it takes you until your last breath on this side of the employment line to realize that, so be it.

The crowd boos all three members of the Familia as they await the response of one of the members of Beer Money.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Page looks at Rey, having listened to all that he's had to say, intensity and all. As Rey lowers his microphone and the crowd is behind him, Page wastes no time in responding.

Diamond Dallas Page: Let's get something straight bro, I'm not trying to make you look like an asshole. If I wanted to make you look like an asshole I'd only have to refresh everyone's memory about what a selfish father and horrible friend you are. When Vince McMahon turned his back on Eddie Guerrero and blacklisted him from the industry by telling everyone he was dead and Eddie had to start from the bottom, that's when he needed you the most, but instead of being his amigo you decided to milk the lie to get yourself sympathy and get a title reign out of it. When you and Eddie were feuding, it just wasn't picking up enough steam for you, so you brought your young son into it for the same reason, gaining sympathy for yourself. And when you and Punk were feuding a few years later, you brought both children into it for the same reason yet again, sympathy. If I choose to make you look a certain way, I can do it, Rey, but that's not my goal here.

Perhaps I was grasping at straws a bit when I took the all too predictable shot at your stature, but I did that in response to you playing the just as predictable old and rusty card, as well as the yoga instructor card. But at the end of the day, you're right, it's not about how many times we can turn one another's words back on one another, it's about what we bring to the in-ring portion of this battle and crowning a King of the Ring qualifier, and what I'll be bringing is an A-game performance worthy of royalty, because that's what royalty does, they behave as such. And your question now is why do I describe myself as royalty when I don't have a cape or a crown or a scepter or anything about me that suggests that I am. Well, I understand if there are those of you that have forgotten the coronation since it was so long ago, so for you this is a reminder, and for those of you who are new to this information, for you this is a history lesson. I am the "King of Bada Bing", a title that doesn't require I wear a crown or a cape or carry a scepter, it just requires that I be one hundred and ten percent me. That means taking my consistent peace of mind, the mobility and energy that yoga and dieting has provided me with, and the knowledge I've attained from thirty-four years in the business and combining them to be all I can be in that ring and more.

Even if you beat me and advance in the King of the Ring tournament and leave me with nothing, I'm not going to throw in the towel. If you win, that means neither one of us will have hung it up, and neither one of us will be sitting at home for the rest of our lives sulking in regret and self-pity. That's not a life that I want for myself, and despite all the personal attacks that we've traded while we've been out here, that's not a life that I want for you either. But if you find you can't stomach losing to the Pagemaster and go down that lonely road, well I'll be here for you bro but I can't force you to stay on the straight and narrow, that'll be a personal choice. But if you want this to stay a gloves off affair and threaten to end my career and send me back to the lifestyle and program that you call bullshit, well, I'll have no choice but to play the game that way with you. And I'm not sure that's the Diamond Dallas Page you want coming after you on Tuesday night, Rey, because if you're heading into that match coming after my career, I'll be coming after yours. I'll hit you as hard as I can, I'll target your bad knees, I'll come at you with so much force you'll think that your tattoos are going to be knocked off of your skin.

But like you said, bro, there's only one way to prove that and that's by shutting up and letting our actions do the talking. And when my actions talk, they go off with a BANG!

DDP drops his microphone to the mat and raises his arms over his head, his hands meeting to form his trademark diamond sign. Page drops them suddenly and separates his hands as he yells, "BANG!" again. Page turns to leave but Rey grabs his shoulder to prevent him from doing so.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Raw King of the Ring Match - Angle vs Reigns

Roman smirks before being serious once again.

normal_wwe_monday_night_raw_2013_02_25_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv0092_1024x576.png

Roman Reigns:

Aw real cute Kurt, real cute... you had to bring Stephanie out here because you were getting all upset, a bit nervous were you? But you're right about one thing Stephanie... I am a savage, but an under-card; I think not. Just because this is my debut and I'll probably have the opening match doesn't justify with me... It doesn't click, first match, last match... It does not matter to a man like me, all that matters is me destroying my opponent and making a them look like a joke. You see Kurt, you're the joke around here... You couldn't even speak one-on-one, that poor bitch had to come out here and put you on a leash. Stephanie, you can throw all the threats you like and just because you run this doesn't mean you have the right to piss me off. Who do you think you are? You think because your father Vincent Kennedy McMahon owns the company that it gives you the right to run amok because you're so worried about the prestigious last name? Is that what it is Steph? As for your dog Kurt, he's walked so far that he cannot walk anymore... another step could instantly allow his heart to stop beating. Look at the poor dog, now you're trying to take care of it Stephanie, the dog... Kurt. Oh, you don't like being called that? Man, words really affect you hard don't they? I didn't say my Anoa'i family were laughing at me Stephanie, perhaps you should clean your ears instead of boasting in your own ego like your husband HHH does. I said my family is a joke. I said I am above the Anoa'i family and if you think The Rock is something superior then you're mistaken, it's egomaniacs like you and Kurt who believe in themselves to be something they are not.

But of course you could change the match, you could throw me out... but you'd only be meeting the beast upon doing so. I could win the match, you'd reverse the roles and deliver Kurt the win. I know how you work, I know this company is so up-tight about the 'Corporation' that you Steph alone will be guiding Kurt in every possible way. Those ways are failures; this is why you came out here Steph. You know deep inside that Kurt isn't good enough to be a part of the Corporation. Soon you'll be begging for me to be involved and I will decline you every single time and you know why? I'm a real man, I'm not like John Cena... I'm not Batista and I'm certainly not Cody Rhodes. You see, your little group... They're confused about themselves. They've not grown out of puberty yet... They're still struggling as they are only with you because of your assets... Look at you, it's just right there in front of us and Kurt... Poor Kurt, he gets himself a DUI everytime he looks at your set. Does it concern you that Kurt has a bad history of things? It should be a complete worry to you Stephanie, but enough about you... Kurt, come over here and stop standing behind Stephanie. It's bothering you isn't it? All these fines, all these mug-shots of you... You've completely lost the plot haven't you? You're that damn confused because you know you cannot get further in life, you have to be with them or else you'd be sent broke. This is why! It's true, it's damn true Kurt! The fact is, you've yet to experience the savage, you've yet to see the beast on his warpath. All of this Kurt, all of it... You've became scared, you are not a real man. This is why you're hiding... you're hiding because you cannot prove yourself to be the man you really are, you're hiding because you know Roman Reigns is on a warpath and this warpath will be full of destruction and nobody can stop it.

As for you Stephanie, I'm no fool. I'm not surrendering anything! I'm here because I am going to be hailed as a King. I'm here on RAW not for the corporation crap you people tend to dribble, I'm here because I am on a warpath for gold. I am here to accomplish what I seek, my accomplishments will not be stopped; Kurt... you're going to be the first victim of many... Welcome to the jungle because it's time for me to come out and play... This isn't just a wild beast, this is something that will strike so fast that it will kill you and hurt you... You don't believe me? You'll be mistaken come RAW, it doesn't stop here... It's only the beginning, the collapse, your mentality thoughts... and Stephanie... the power's going to be turned off. It's just a midnight feast for me, it's true! It's damn true!

OOC: Epic sesh man. We will leave it here as 3-3.

CM_Punk

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Before Storm who is damn angry can speak Roode holds him back and starts to talk.

Roode: Do you think you're so hard dissing James? Well honestly your not your a piece of shit under my shoe AMIGO! And you shall always remain the same! Say who you've beaten, say how many titles you've won, say how many times you've slept with Chavo! *POP* But you Eddie Guerrero and you also Chavo Guerrero shall NEVER EVER! Be better then THE IT FACTOR BOBBY ROODE! Let me stop you from wasting your time Eddie Guerrero! I know you're going to say well you're not because I've won this and that but I don't give a damn. You say that if we win the belts we'll be a disgrace to this company! But the people don't think that! Those people who work there asses off in the back don't, Beer Money's fans don't and neither does your WIFE! Eddie! I bet your wife kisses our pictures and she wants to leave you and go out with people like me and James! Don't you think Eddie? But sorry Vickie Guerrero, I don't go out with big mommas like you! And Let me tell you this and not only you but the people at the back I ain't out of character today I'm still the BOBBY ROODE! And no one will change my ways! I'll still come out here and kick some rooting tooting liquid ass! I'll still talk the way I always do! And I'll still be The Leader of the Selfish Generation! You two still mention LAX! Well I don't care about LAX! I care about kicking liquid ass! I care about having some gold around my waist!

The crowd are roaring with even more cheers now! ''Future Champs'' are being chanted!

Roode: El Mesias brother I don't even know who you are! Are you like that chump who sticks around with the pair and thinks he's old hard! And then goes to his mummy and tells how he's been hanging out with cool people! I think you are my amigo! You may of beaten Abyss but you'll still be dat chump! I don't care who you are and what you do! I don't care if you beat Abyss or kissed his ass! I don't care about any of you three one single bit! But I think you do! And tonight BEER MONEY INC.! Will take this f'n universe by a storm!

Roode picks up a beer and chucks it on Mesias's face.

Roode: It's a custom bro and I've got to keep doing it! And tonight you're on the receiving end!

He chucks it again the camera shows the face of Mesias which doesn't look good! Roode starts to laugh as he sips his drink.

OOC: After Killz does his will it be done?​

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Mysterio-Looking-Angry.jpg

Rey Mysterio: Don't you DARE leaving me hanging after insulting me dawg. Due to regulations I'm not allowed to hit you right now, but I am VERY close to backhanding you right now amigo.

Mysterio releases DDP's shoulder and looks at DDP with wide eyes. The crowd is in awe as they are wondering what Lil' Rey is going to say.

What you talked about DDP, what you mentioned what happened with me and Eddie is history. We haven't really talked to each other since and you have absolutely no excuse to bring that up in front of me. You pissing off Rey Mysterio Jr. was a big mistake amigo, but pissing off Oscar Rubio Gutierrez is the mistake that you probably shouldn't have made dawg. You said that you do not choose to bring that up, but guess what ese, you brought it up and now I'm going to call you out for that! Just when I thought that you couldn't get any more obnoxious, you throw yet another curveball at me and expect me to shout my anger out towards you. Well I'm not DDP. I'm not going to give you a reason to preach your 'positve energy' bullshit to me and I'm not going to give you a reason for me to hit you right here right now and lose my KOTR spot! So why don't you just go into a downward dog pose right here and get bent!

The crowd is surprised by Mysterio's outburst but pops loudly as Mysterio continues on. Mysterio starts to laugh again as he speaks into the mic.

Y'know dawg, I'm kind of surprised at you right now. See when I first heard that my opponent was you, a dedicated yoga instructor I thought 'oh cool he's going to be one chill dude', but I guess I shouldn't be surprised that deep down he's just another cranky man with a smile as fake as Stephanie McMahon's tits. I mean I can kind of see the irony of your game plan amigo; I'm already getting the sense that you're persuading me to get riled up from your comments and then trying to hit me with a comment, stating that I have no 'positive energy'. Well ese I hate to break it to you but your plan is backfiring completely. Y'see if I really was angry then I wouldn't have cared about my KOTR spot and would've beaten your ass already. And to tell the truth that's something that everyone would expect R-Truth to do, but someone like me who's a chill dude? Naw man, only a certain kind of asshole can accomplish that dawg, and you're getting pretty pretty close to that category, so to speak. I never expected that addressing somebody so happy like you to be so frustrating. Well fortunately for me I won't have to be dealing with you for much longer after our match on RAW. And like you said, it doesn't matter if I win or lose; because one way or another I will have that world championship belt wrapped around my waist.

Rey Mysterio seems to be laughing to himself again as he continues.

Oh that reminds me, I have a question for you Mr. DDP: What is the purpose of saying 'bang' everytime you try and finish off a message? It's almost like that you have a fetish for things that go 'bang' or something. I noticed this earlier and I'm surprised that you haven't used some common phrases already, such as "I'm going to end this with a bang", "More bang for your buck", hell I'm surprised that you haven't pulled a 'I'm gonna bang your wife' line yet. Then again I'm sure that you have too much respect to be saying things like those, huh? Ok ok dawg I get it, I'm the asshole here and I'm the one being disrespectful to you, but I'm only saying what's on my mind here and if you don't like it then I will grant you the opportunity to leave this ring right now, have a good night and I'll see you on Tuesday. How does that sound to you, dawg? That or you can shoot your mouth off a little more and test your luck against Rey Mysterio. It's really your call what your next move is dawg, but whatever it is you have my full attention.

Rey Mysteiro lowers his mic as he waits for DDP to respond again.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

DDP cracks a smile, but not his trademark smile, instead one that suggests he's in disbelief regarding what just happened and has been pushed a little towards the edge himself.

dallasmic.jpg

Diamond Dallas Page: The use of those common phrases is my way of trying to keep a little lightheartedness in this exchange, because normally, I am a chill guy, Rey, but there's something about you and the rest of the 3 Live Kru that just pushes my buttons and riles me up, and that's where this obnoxiousness comes from. What, you can call this b.s. and that b.s. and talk about kicking ass and ending the career of a man that just wants to do what you do, make a living, and still get pops from the crowd but the moment I start hitting back you get pissed off because things are getting a little too real for you out here. You discredit the legitimacy of my program and my lifestyle and my positive vibes and everything else and chalk it up as b.s., when the only thing out here that's bullshit as you carrying on as though you're still the hero to the children, underdog, little man with the big heart that you've been for your entire career. Well looking at you I don't see a hero, I don't see an underdog, and I don't see a big heart. I see a little man, and I'm not taking another swipe at your stature, I'm talking about your character. Heroes are brave and are willing to own up to their faults, and it takes a big heart to exert that bravery. You aren't owning up to it all, you just want to write it off as though it were a comment I made for the sole purpose of shock value but it isn't, this is me pointing out the real bullshit, Rey.

Because you and Eddie have in fact spoken since that incident occurred, because that was the heart of your rivalry when he first arrived on the scene in UCW, and that's why he nearly tore you limb from limb in a Hell in a Cell and a steel cage for the two months that you were at one another's throats. After that you tried to patch things up and form a stable, but management split you up and it was you and Alberto Del Rio on one brand and Eddie and Chavo on another. With that, the friendship had no chance to repair and the absence only made his Latin heart grow bitter again, even more bitter than it was before. I know the story, bro, the real story because once Eddie decided he was going to give another UWF run a try, I reached out to him and offered to help him get back in in-ring shape, and he tried it, and we bonded and were able to catch back up on things, but the more he thought of his return to the wrestling business, the more he found that his heart was still bitter and harboring all this resentment until I lost contact with him. You tried to reach out to him when he was here and you were here and both of you were on Smackdown, but he wanted nothing to do with it, and that's why you had to resort to all that superhero make believe with Rob Van Dam. Then you left the UWF, and when you were planning your return, you reached out to Eddie again, who hadn't yet decided on the third man in his Familia. You were willing to be that man because it would've been your way to finally right that wrong from so many years ago, but once again he decided against burying that hatchet and now here you are, settling once again for the first alternative to come your way.

This entire revelation, me going there with you, this is your past finally catching you. You're being forced to come face-to-face with the reality that you've been trying to run away from what you need to do, and that's apologize to Eddie for going along with that entire ruse and benefiting from the spoils of the betrayal, even if he doesn't forgive you, even if you don't go back to being friends. Luckily for you, he and Chavo are once again going to be in active competition on Raw this week, so you'll have your chance. So be sure to find him backstage and have a chat with him, you owe him and yourself that. I'm not trying to beat you down with your past, Rey, I'm trying to help you get past it, and that's because no matter how heated or personal things get, I still have a credo and that's helping out anyone that needs help in any way I can, so even if you're pissed off and want to 619 my freakin' skull in, I'm willing to help you get rid of that emotional baggage you've been carrying around for all these years, even if your condition is we wrestle this match and get our frustrations out first.

Or you can tell me to eff off and that this has reached the point of no return, and continue to run from your responsibilities and continue to villify me for trying to hold you accountable for your shortcomings as a man. Stop acting like a little boy who can shave and be a man, Rey. Like I just told you, if you want to throw down and then begin the road to recovery, it's fine by me, the professional work needs to be done before the personal work. Think of it as release therapy. If you accept my help, that is. If not, think of it as nothing more than what it's going to be, two men competing in an ass kicking contest. If you want to hit me, go ahead and do it, I'll surrender my King of the Ring spot too and we won't even wrestle, we'll just slug it out until security comes down here to break it up. It's your choice, Rey, or Oscar, whoever it is that I'm talking to and whatever you wish to be called. And make your decision now, because should you put your hands on me again before Tuesday like you did a moment ago, I need to know how to respond. Do I shake it, admit things got overly tense and out of hand in the greed of competition, and wish you the best of luck? Or do I break that hand off at the wrist and slap you across the face with it?

DDP lowers his microphone as he and Rey walk towards each other and stand off as though they're ready to strike one another at any moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.