UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Tag Team Tournament Match: 3 Live Kru vs MopHead

beware, coming for you!
Its the remix!,
3 live kru,
still gettin rowdy,
oh ien say,
oh you didnt know?
we the 3LK!

3livekrulive032.jpg

BG James, R-Truth and Rey Mysterio all appear on the stage as they make their way towards the ring. The crowd pops loudly to see all three men live as R-Truth is doing a free dance while walking as Mysterio slaps the extended arms of the fans on one side while BG is doing the same thing to the other side, BG looking into the camera and yells something into the camera. All three of them enter the ring as they look to the crowd in different sides and all pose for them.

R-Truth: What's up RAW?! Me and my homies are here tonight not only representin' the 3 Live Kru, but tonight we're also representin' the most greatest brand in the UWF! Aw yeah boys and girls this is what y'all be waitin' for: a tournament to determine the best team in the entire world AND to determine the number 1 contenders for that lavishin' tag team gold. Now we never had a doubt that we were gonna be a part of this little tourny, especially after making a fool out of the tag team champs last week on RAW but it's great that we're so loved from our fans across the globe! And for that we thank you!

Rey, R-Truth and BG James all bow their heads to the camera with completely serious faces as they continue on.

Now we got that settled it's time to change the channel and proceed with the character assassination. You see this is where we take a look at our opponents and determine whether we should take them seriously or not. I mean I don't know what Lil' Rey and B-Drizzle are thinkin' but I can't put my finger on it... but I can't take these jokers from the green brand very seriously. It could be a couple of reason really: like being from Anarchy, one guy has a mop fetish, being from Anarchy, another guy carries a mannequin head around, being from Anarchy, having a third dude dressing up as a drag queen.... and I think being from Anarchy doesn't help either. You see MopHead we take our red brand seriously and treat it with pride and respect; and I'll be damned if the POTUF allows the rednecks from Anarchy come by and stink up the place. Naw gents I ain't down with Smackdown and Anarchy guys coming to invade our show...

BG James: Now hold up R-Truth, try to stay on topic here.

R-Truth: On topic for what?

James: That we're here to take no names and kick some ass!

R-Truth: But that's what I've been sayin-

James: Alright then let me rephrase that; nobody wants to hear you speak. Come on Lil' Rey, it's your time to shine little man and prove that you can hang with the big boys in our four sided playground.

R-Truth holds up his hands in frustration to BG James as Rey Mysterio laughs, then begins to speak.

Rey Mysterio: Alright amingo's, I know that you're thinking of that tag team gold just a much as we do, but I don't think that's going to happen with you guys. You see not only do we have the home court advantage but we have also have the advantage of actuall beating the tag team champions in their own game. You can bring as many mops, heads and whatever else you want guys but you better be prepared when the 619 is dialling your best bet is to throw the phone away and run before I catch you; and believe my amingos I will catch you. You see Perry Saturn; you may be a veteren wrestler of many years, hell more than me definitely, but there's a reason why you're not famous like the rest of us and that's because you have absolutely no personality whatsoever. I mean we're suppose to believe that you have that smokin' hawt babe following you around yet you get aroused from looking at a broom? I mean come on man people don't take me seriously because I'm shorter than your woman there, but at least I'd prefer doing the big dirty with her over the broom.

R-Truth: What the hell does that even mean?

Mysterio: What dawg?

R-Truth: 'Doing the big dirty'? Why can't you just say that you'd rather bang the bitch rather than the mop?

Mysterio: Because I have too much respect for them dawg, that's why.

R-Truth: Oh come on Lil' Rey! Geez why didn't I try to get Konnan back...

Mysterio: Ok back on topic mano, that's enough bashing the Mop Man, but allow me to say a couple of things about Mr. Head. Yes I think everyone wants a little head Mr. Snow but I'm not sure if you're providing the head, or if you'r the one that's doing the head. But when you look at that it's kinda the same thing, isn't it? Ok ok all jokes aside Al, I respect the fact that you teach the younger guys on how to wrestle, but maybe it's time to hang up the boots because you're playing a game too dangerous for someone in your condition. Now I'm not trying to be an asshole mano but I wouldn't want you to get hurt when your getting buzzed by the 619 and receiving the West Coast Pop afterwords. I love you man but... well...

R-Truth: What's Lil' Rey is trying to say that we don't want to kick your sorry ass around this ring, but we won't have a problem shoving that head where the sun don't shine if you actually think that you can beat us bra. Now I may never understand why that lady friend of yours manages a pack of freaks like you but I wouldn't mind having a broad like you hanging around our crew. Hell I would volunteer Lil' Rey here to take a hike for a while so we can keep the name '3 Live Kru'.

Rey Mysterio gives R-Truth a look as R-Truth shrugs and smiles.

You think I'm jokin' man but I'm actually being half serious here. I mean mhm have you seen dat ass?!

BG James: Yeah man she's an ass as fine as fine print on a contract but this isn't about Terri, or this isn't about MopHead as well. This is about taking RAW back away from the foreign tag teams and this is about us advancing in the tournament to face off against Mr. Moneybags Ted Dibiase Jr. and his deadbeat cronie Wade Barrett. And heck if you're watching this Mr. Dibiase, tell your girlfriend Maryse that she can find some real big moneybags hanging under my pants if she's getting tired of picking yours. If you feeling enterained from having all of these teams fight for the chance to face you for the tag team gold then you're in for a whole world of trouble because we'll be on top before you know it, and you'll be hurting at Bound For Glory as we'll walk away with the tag team gold snugged around our waists; whether it be the Suntan Superman, Lil' Rey or yours truely B Drizzle.

The crowd pops loudly as BG James is dissing the current tag team champs

Now back to you Mophead. If you boys want to play then you better be prepared to play hardball, because we play for keeps in what we call here our playground and we do not tolerate crybabies because we stole your chance to become tag team champs. Now with that being said, it's time for our closing comments. Ahem... Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, childen of all ages. UWF proudly brings to you soon to be UWF Tag Team Champions of the Woooooorrrllld! Not the one, not the two, but the 3 Live Kru!

The crowd pops loudly as The 3 Live Kru lowers their mics as they wait for Mophead to appear.

OOC: Good luck Albo! I'm going all out on this one because I don't want to lose to you for a third time in a row. lmao​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF RAW 9/3/13: LAX vs Los Guerreros

[video=youtube;Tida-hyDxXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tida-hyDxXE[/video]

"Warrior" by Disturbed begins to play as Eddie Guerrero walks out onto the stage with Chavo Guerrero and El Mesias in tow where the crowd greets them with unanimous booing that they emit with passionate intensity. Eddie and his familia pay no mind to their disdain as they makes their way down the ramp, their eyes fixated on the ring.

images

After arriving at the end of the ramp, Eddie heads up the steel steps and makes his way along the apron, stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. Chavo and Mesias follow as Eddie looks out at the crowd as he raises the microphone he's holding up to his mouth.

0.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: I've gotta say holmes, after Zack Ryder put me in match after match where my opponents didn't show up and I didn't even have to break a sweat to beat them, it's really refreshing to not only be penciled in to wrestle someone that has real talent, but it's refreshing to see them actually show up for the match too. Not a lot makes me happy around here but this moment standing in the ring with some true ese's, this makes me happy. And it especially makes me happy because it makes so many of you members of this audience unhappy. You think Mexican wrestlers should all wear masks and be someone you can cheer for and get behind. You think Chavito and I should behave like we used to and shoot funny vignettes where we lie to people, cheat people, and steal from them. You want me to hit someone with a chair and then make it look like I was the one that got hit. You think LAX and La Familia should be happy go-lucky vatos like the Mexicools or Rey Mysterio or someone like that. It insults a man like me to have something he's not projected upon him, and I'm not usually someone that finds himself caring about other people's opinions.

You'd love to tune into Smackdown or Anarchy one week and have the camera cut away to us sitting backstage like the APA used to do except instead of downing beer, we'd be bathing our tastebuds in tequila and lighting up chronic like we were Cheech and Chong, eating Taco Bell and telling you to vote for Pedro. You'd like that wouldn't you? WOULDN'T YOU? You just imagine guys like us sitting at home and watching Machete because we wish we were Danny Trejo. Well that makes you stupid for two reasons, one because of your stereotypical misconception of who we are, and two because you think Danny Trejo is a Mexican icon. Danny Trejo is a peon that allowed himself to be brainwashed by the gringo mentality, he doesn't use his celebrity to help our people. You tell me how starring in Bubble Boy helped any of us standing in this ring a single bit. Boy, if he hadn't starred in Spy Kids, we'd all be working at Home Depot, huh?

I should have Chavo and Mesias track down your precious Mexicools just so I can make an example of them like Homicide and Hernandez here made an example of Alberto Del Rio. Maybe then you would realize that we're not someone that's going to dress up like a Mariachi band and play music for you to cha-cha to, maybe then you'll realize that I'm not going to, at any given moment, crack a big smile so you can put me on the label of a bottle of hot sauce or a jar of salsa. You racist culos, each and every one of you, racist. You look at someone like Homicide or Chavito and think of Baby Joker from Next Friday, don't you? DON'T YOU? If this was a federation that truly respected our kind, they wouldn't be giving this match away on free television, especially not in the opening match. It would be a pay-per-view event and it would be the main event, but enough about how racist all of you are and how we're all getting mistreated even away from our home brands, if I focus on it much longer I foresee myself hopping that barricade and slapping each and every one of you, starting with your children, especially if they're wearing a Rey Mysterio mask.

Chavo now raises his microphone to speak as Eddie concludes what he's saying.

mrLBk.jpg

Chavo Guerrero: And to add to the travesties, my uncle shouldn't even be in the tag team tournament, he should be the UWF Champion right now and it should be El Mesias that I'm teaming up with, that way each member of the Familia is represented and each member has a piece of gold to flaunt and be proud of, but no, of course you idiots wouldn't do something like that, not for us. Homicide, Hernandez, neither of us expect you to lay down for Los Guerreros, no more than you expect us to lay down for LAX. Whoever wins this lucha libre classic will have truly earned it, and I know that our people are going to proud and well represented either way.

Chavo lowers his microphone as the floor is LAX's once again.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Hernandez goes on as he looks on at Eddie and Chavo as he speaks towards them

Hernandez: Eduardo... Chavito no disrespect to you two, or everything that you have done, but I am sure my amigos and I agree with you. We agree that there has been some Gringo uphold here in the UWF, and that people view as a big stereotype, and we do agreee you were deserving to be the UWF Champion. What in the hell have you done actually to show us what you can do? I mean look at my homie Homicide over here, every single week he goes out and there and competes. He shows people how dangerious we are, and he is a champion here in the UWF. Might I add the greatest champion in this company right now. You Eduardo haven't done anything but make small little petty threats at Zack Ryder. You act like your a small little chuiahaha. You have all this bark, and no bite what so ever. I am sorry Eduardo as much as I respect you, and what you have done to lucha libre, you can Chavito don't really scare Homicide and I. We are truly the best luchadors in lucha libre today....

Homicide turns to Hernandez and he begins to speak to him

Homicide: Woah Hernandez calmarse, they just like us amigos. Being brought down by the Gringo uphold. We don't need to be talking down like that ese' slow your roll.

Konan chimes in

Konan: Ey' Homicie Hernandez has a point. You see Homicide, Eddie and Chavo they might be legends in lucha libre, but that is the thing fool all they are is legends. They haven't proved a damn thing here in the UWF like we have amigo. I mean think of it Homicide you get a shot at a championship, and you get it. We see people we don't like we make them feel our pain. These two are all bark, and no bite like Hernandez said. If Eddie deserves to be UWF Champion, he would have the title around his waist already. Right now he has absolutely nothing. Homicide I know we respect Eddie and Chavo, but right now holmes they are in our way of our dream. Remember Homicide it is our dream to take over UWF. These two right here they don't give a damn what they say, because they want you to be soft on them. They want you to take it easy on them. That is all apart of there master plan fool. I mean Homicide what have they done to send there message? Take out Mr. Austin Aries who was a wimp to begin with. All I am saying is this holmes you have a chance at becoming the greatest Luchadors here in the UWF, and you know it ese'

Homicide looks down at the Ironman championship for a while, he then looks at Konan, Homicide goes and he hugs Konan. Afterwards Homicide hugs Hernandez, and then he turns to Eddie and Chavo and speaks at them

Homicide: These two said it best. Ya see Eddie and Chavo you may be blood. You may have true familia ties, but when it comes down to it L.A.X is true familia. We know what it takes to end the Gringo uphold, and all it takes is one title.

Homicide holds the Ironman Championship up high in the sky as it gleams and it he begins to speak at Eddie

Homicide: Eddie there is no doubt in the world your one of the best luchadors of all time. I respect what you have done in the past, but that's the thing bro. That is just the past, what have you done now? Yeah man you have showed your frustration to the crowd. You have shown your angry at this management, but what in the hell are you going to do about it? I believe some damn gringo said it along time ago: "Actions speak louder then words", and amigo you have shown some action, but not as much as we the Latino American Xchange have shown. We have shown we take crap from nobody, and just because we have the same beliefs as us dosen't mean crap to me. Cause to me now we have proven, and shown to the UWF that we are the best luchadors currently in the UWF. This title, and this match will prove it ese. So hope you understand its nothing personal bro, it is just business.

Although holmes gotta say I could do for some tapatio right now.

Konan and Hernandez look at Homicide kind of weird, and Homicide responds

Homicide: What man that shit sounded good man. Hell when he was talking about food over ther I got a little hungry can you blame me?

Konan takes the microphone away from Homicide and he awaits the Los Guerreros response

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Eddie cracks a sly smile as he raises his microphone up to his mouth.

Eddie Guerrero: Well holmes, the gloves had to come off sooner or later. While you make a point that Chavito and I haven't had the chance to truly showcase our abilities, I advise getting a swelled head as a result of that. Smackdown is poorly managed, therefore even if they had the talent for any of the three of us to truly show our skill against, which they don't, we still wouldn't get the opportunity to showcase those skills. But you've gotten to show what you guys are made of, right? Yeah ese', you've got a nice shiny title to carry around with you guys and you've been in all these matches, you're as impressive as impressive comes.

That's what I'd say to you if I couldn't read the writing that's on the wall. You won a title that Anarchy introduced because you weren't good enough to even challenge for either of the other two, congratulations holmes, you wear that bronze medal with pride. Who'd you beat for that title by the way? Oh that's right, Triple H, who left Anarchy after that, which means before your match he likely knew he was leaving so you beat a man that didn't put up much of a fight to win the third place belt, and who did you beat to keep it this past Sunday? Perry Saturn. Yeah that's something to be proud of.

And not only that, but you didn't even have the juevos to win it or keep it by yourself. You won it in the first place because your boys here jumped on Triple H like vultures, and you kept it at Summerslam because Vince Russo doesn't like Perry Saturn. You three are in cahoots with the man in charge, and that's sad to see. Because as much love as we have for you and respect we have for you, I have to call it how I see it, you three are a bunch of pretenders.

Gangsters don't side with the man, holmes, they fight all forms of the system, constantly rebelling and never conforming. Yet that's exactly who has your back, and you don't bat an eyelash at it, why? Because it doesn't bother you, it makes you feel comfortable. You're safe and sound in Daddy Vince's arms. I should string you up by your bandanna and beat your sorry asses now for embarassing this family like that. Vince Russo is like all of these people that I was just speaking out against, the ones that you've been speaking out against for months. He labels us, he projects all of these stereotypes on us, he's of the gringo mentality. Don't believe me? Look who's the International Champion, holmes.

I understand that when it comes down to it, your reputation in the company you work for comes down to what you've done in that company, but at the same time if you're going to undermine my capabilities because I haven't been given an opponent worth wrestling yet, that's as insulting as it is stupid. You're familiar with your UCW history, you should be more than familiar with what I'm capable of doing. Rey Mysterio is lucky to still be wrestling, let alone breathing on his own. Vatos, I suggest you be more mindful of what you say moving forward, or when Raw rolls around, it won't be a competitive match-up between friends, it'll be the night that we make our violence felt and you will be the ones that feel it.

Eddie has a very serious look on his face and a fire in his eyes as he lowers his microphone again. After a moment of silence, Chavo raises his microphone to speak.

So, about that tapatio...

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Homicide looks at Eddie and he begins to speak

Homicide: Woah, slow your damn role. First of all Eddie you think I am in cahoots with Russo? Naa man its just that he gets it. I mean really you think Russo is pulling all these strings because he likes LAX on his brand fool. Hell na he is afraid of us, he dosen't want to piss us off. He knows what happens to people when they make us angry, they end up paying for the actions that they caused. That is a fact ese'. So Russo is just playing it smart. He knows what will happen so don't act like we are with the man, because as it stands we aren't.

Now saw that we are with Russo ese? Who cares? Nobody I mean Eddie you know this, this business especially here in this so called "land of the free" it is a dog eat dog world out there. People want to take your spot. So if we side with Russo it is not a big deal, but the thing is were not with Russo. He just happens to be one of the few gringos who respects what we are all about. Ya feel me holmes? That is a bottomline fact. Now the fact I won this belt that is brand new. Hell yeah I won it brand new.

Eddie why would I want a used belt? I mean do you like getting used lowriders? No.... So why would you want a used belt. If anything this brand new belt that I won could be considered the best belt on the Anarchy roster. Screw the modern day double gringos. They may think they hold the international title they are all presitigious and crap. Naa man this belt right here ever since I have held it. The belts prestige has gone up. Heck they made a tournament just for a bunch people to come and challenge me for my belt. So before you trashing my title understand at least I have gold over my shoulder. While you shoulder is still feeling pretty damn light.

As it comes towards how we do our business who cares if my familia comes to help me? That is what they are there for right? They are not here just for show. They are here to send a message. Ya see Eddie if I did everything on my own, people would only fear me. They wouldn't fear Konan, nor Hernandez. So they need people in the UWF to realize that these two are just as loco when it comes to lucha libre, as I am. So there is your point there.

Also yeah I am familiar with UCW. I had a run there went to WC... ahh who gives a crap I didn't do anything over there, but your right Rey is still lucky to be wrestling. Though dude you did a poor ass job trying to get rid of him, because he was still able to come to the UWF, tarnish the latino race some more, and win a world heavyweight championship. Heck ya wanna bring up UCW stuff, well last week on Anarchy we took out one of the best UCW champions of all time in Alberto. We made him suffer and pay, and hell man we might not ever see him in the UWF ever again. The results don't lie Eddie, dosen't spell good news for you and Chavo.

Fans give a mix reaction to what Homicide said to Eddie as Hernandez grabs the microphone and screams

Hernandez: THERE IS NO TAPATIO!

Homicide: Man you just got me hungry again.

Hernandez facepalms, as Homicide looks on at him

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Eddie is quick to respond as he lifts his microphone again quickly.

Vince Russo gets it? Only if you're talking about him being the recipient of the worst wrestling mind ever to walk the planet does he "get it". Vince Russo is an idiot and anyone that associates themselves with him, especially willingly, well I can't say that says a whole lot of positive things regarding their intelligence quotient and how well their brain operates. You want to label it as a relationship that was bred by fear and is kept alive by that fear, but the only thing Vince Russo fears is the day that he's not going to have the three of you to hide behind anymore. One of these days someone is going to take that Ironman Championship away from you and make sure you never get it back. One of these days someone's going to come along and be dissatisfied with just beating you in matches and they're going to take out you, they're going to take out Hernandez, and they're going to take out Konnan.

Or maybe they'll leave you to suffer, Homicide, maybe they'll take out Konnan since he doesn't wrestle anymore anyway and then they'll take out Hernandez to prove that it doesn't matter how big he is, he's expendable and beatable, and then they'll take your Ironman Championship and leave you all by yourself, no title to wear and no posse to run around with. And that's unfortunate holmes, because even if I disagree with the way you attained it, I do feel like you deserve the success that you're experiencing, you're a good talent, but if that ever happened, what would you do, tag with Sin Cara? I can imagine how that dynamic would go, ese'. You'd come out here and get all fired up, talk about the Gringo mentality, brrrrraaaapppp a few times, and then hand over the microphone so he can ride your energy and say something that's going to put the trash you're talking over the top. And then he just points and falls down and you have to physically abuse him again.

See, Homicide, no disrespect to my Familia, but unlike you, I don't need them to be successful. Almost all of the success I experienced in UCW was done on my own. My savage debut against Mysterio, my Global Championship reign, all of the highlights from that run, I shared the spotlight with no one else but myself and I. But what about you, holmes? Could you have a successful singles career? If Hernandez and Konnan just up and left you one day, would you go anywhere, or would Russo feed you to Umaga like he fed him Sting? And speaking of poorly done jobs, it's only a matter of time before Alberto Del Rio shows his mug around here again, and it's probably going to be sooner rather than later now that there are four brands.

But let's not talk about what I did to Rey or what you did to Del Rio, the past has absolutely no effect on the present time aside from the confidence remembering those accolades instills in you. But before I get to that, drink in this moment holmes. We might have been given the shaft of being billed as the opening match, but now I know for certain that no one will be able to follow us. This match was just announced and ours is the only one with both sides represented. Daniel Bryan has not heard from Shawn Michaels yet, Truth and Mysterio have not heard from Perry Saturn and Al Snow yet, and there is no sign of Beer Money. There is no sign of the Modern Day Double Dragons, and neither The Miz nor Kurt Angle have made a peep.

The audience members of Tuesday Night Raw will weep when next week's show is over, the smart ones because they know they have seen something great, and the ones that were wisened up by the match because they regret not appreciating it while both sides were just talking trash. But both sides will mourn because they know that they will not see a tag team match of this caliber again. UWF has other good teams sure, but there are only two great teams, and that's because we have rich Latin blood flowing through our veins and a proud heritage in our hearts, something none of these other tandems have.

Chavito, now that your mind is off of food, is there something you would like to add?

Chavo goes to raise his microphone but before he can speak, El Mesias steps in with the microphone he's holding and speaks instead.

How about I say something, Eddie? Because I can feel judgmental eyes dancing all over me, everyone in this room is shooting me looks, wondering why I'm walking around with the two of you. It's true that I am not a Guerrero and the three of us are not an established tandem like LAX, but I am Puerto Rican and I'm very proud of that fact, and it is my honor and privilege to be part of this Familia and travel with the Guerreros and have their backs and be someone they consider blood, just as I consider them blood. You want to talk about a track record that doesn't spell good things for someone, my track record doesn't spell good things for you, for any of you in fact. I have been in the most brutal matches this industry has to offer, I have bled and made my opponents bleed and I have taken great pleasure in both. So while I may not officially be in the match, I will be ringside so that if the match gets out of hand or something extreme goes down once the match is over, Eddie and Chavo are taken care of and the numbers are even.

As Mesias lowers his microphone and has a very serious look on his face, Chavo now raises his microphone to speak.

What about chimichangas? Churros? A Mexican pizza? Let's order something guys, I'm starving!

Eddie looks at him with irritation in his eyes and facial expression as Homicide goes to retort.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF RAW 9/3/13 Modern Day Double Dragons vs Beer Money

The arena is silent until they notice Derrick Bateman emerge from the stage, alone and without any music and a microphone already in hand.

Derrick Bateman
Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Derrick Bateman and I am your resident hero here to fight crime and evil but UWF is an awfully big place and sometimes I need a bit of help. What better help than my bro. You see he's no longer the Robin to my Batman. No he is chiseled from the gods and after his feat at Summerslam, he's damn near invincible. He's the Superman to my Bateman. We're going to win this tournament and I'm going to become the King of the Ring. Then we're going to give the world what they've always wanted to see. Superman vs Bateman, Tag Team Champions fighting in the main event of Bound For Glory for the International Championship. Ladies and gentlemen, put you're hands together for my best friend, and you're International Champion, Johnny "Fandango" Curtis!

[video=youtube;MhEaNDcUkME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhEaNDcUkME[/video]

Fandango's music hits and the crowd is on their feet for their International Champion as he comes bursting through the tassels hanging from his customized structure. Maxine walks up and takes Fandango's arm and they walk down the ramp together with Derrick walking right besides them, all unified. Derrick quickly runs up ahead and grabs some mics as Fandango lifts Maxine onto the apron. She walks over to the middle and opens up the ropes for Fandango to enter. He does so and the three all pose together and Fandango lifts up his mic to speak.

Fandango
That's right I'm back!

The crowd cheers loudly.

And I remember everything! That's right I am now the best of both worlds. I have gotten this transformation under control and now I am the Adonis of men that you see before you as well as the one half of the greatest tag team here in UWF, The Modern Day Double Dragons. Now I don't know why we're even in this tournament since we beat two world champions with the titles on the line but for some reason we weren't given the tag team titles. I know Russo keeps trying to screw us but as proven at Summerslam, cream keeps rising to the top. I am currently without a challenger for my title so what better a time to add more gold around this beautiful beautiful waist.

Fandango smiles at the crowd and they join in his joy before Derrick decides to speak again.

And next week we get to go up against one of the greatest tag teams in history. What better way to prove that we are also one of the best tag teams around. What Johnny said was right, we beat two world champions and Johnny himself is the current world champion. You guys don't stand a chance. You haven't tag teamed in years and let's be honest, Roode hasn't had the best track record here in UWF. Are you guys even still friends? You can't be a tag team if you're not friends. Ask John Cena and Edge. Johnny and I went through some tough changes but he's back now and we're one hundred percent a team and we will stop at nothing to become the next Tag Team Champions!

Maxine is next to raise the microphone to speak.

Maxine
We three have been through some rough times here in UWF. On the debut of NXT, they were literally playing video games instead of watching the show. I've managed to turn them around but these guys have always had the same dream since the first day they stepped foot on NXT and that was to become UWF Tag Team Champions. However, they were unable to become tag team champions because they could never qualify as number one contenders. Why is that you ask? Because they are the original tag team of NXT. There was no one to go up against for them to prove their worth. They never got the opportunity because YES was on another brand. YES dominated the tag team division and when we finally got our tag team title match against them, we won. If that doesn't prove that we should have and should still be champions to this very day, I don't know what else does!

A very intense fiery promo coming from Maxine has both Derrick and Fandango impressed and even the crowd themselves are applauding the usually unpopular manager. It's becoming very clear now that these three are now united.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Homicide goes and he retorts to Eddie

Homicide: Ha Eddie I see what you're playing here. You trying to be all jedi doing this what if I was by myself trick. Well guess what Eddie I am not by myself holmes. I came back to UWF, because one man asked me too. That one man is Konan. Konan was the one who came to me and asked me to come back to wrestling. He was sick and tired of watching this crap get worse, and worse by the gringos. He got me back into that brutal mindset that I was missing carrone, so before you go one and do this little jedi mind trick remind you ese' were here for a reason and hell that is good enough for me.

Also why in the hell would team with Mistico. Dude is a moron he can't even talk any more. Like seriously all he does is stick his damn microphone in my face and he thinks its funny. He is a umm... Hey Konan what do those idiotas say on the internet when people bug you?

Konan: Troll, also Homicide... Mistico dosen't understand English.

Homicide: Yeah thats all he is a damn troll. Such a shame too because he is such a great individual. Though I would never force myself to team with Mistico ever in my life, but Eddie you got a damn point we are the opening match, but in all honesty who in the hell is going to follow what we bring to the table? I mean really all we gonna see is those Modern day double gringos is talk about there nasty pound town, and how they want to dance and crap. Then you got mopboy, and weird head dude going against those wanna be rappers from the three live kru. Then we have what AJ Styles coming out there to talk about being a number one contender. Like honestly who cares he just gonna act all emo. Ey AJ I go some good jose cuervo for you holmes. Just saying we will be in the locker room.

Also who wants to hear that weirdo Cody Rhodes talk. Not gonna lie the man gives me the creeps. Glad he is over there on RAW, and not on Anarchy, I mean really could you imagine that dude with the freaks we have on Anarchy, by god we will have to change the catchphrase to: "The show for circus freaks". Then we have the tag team champions speaking. Look Wade, Ted we have no respect for you. Seriously you don't if anything you're just holding those belts and keeping them warm for us. Though your right Eddie were going to put on such a show, that nothing can top whatever the hell is after us.

Konan goes on as he speaks

Konan: Ey I don't know about you guys, but there is a 3 amigos across the street from here lets go get some food when we done here, but before we go into where were gonna dine... Mesias I respect that you know your blood lines, and I respect you want to come here, and expecting a good time, but let me tell you fool. You don't need to worry about me dawg. I am going to be sitting back and watching the show get stolen by these four luchadors. These four right here are the ones that are going to show latinos should be respected in what they do. So really to be honest holmes don't worry about me getting involved.

Hernandez: Can we please stop talking about food!

fans give a mix reaction as they await a response

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Eddie looks over all three members of LAX before raising his microphone again.

Eddie Guerrero: Jedi mind tricks? Come on holmes, I know that there's a fat gringo in the third row in a Star Wars shirt that is making it hard to focus because he makes Wookie noises where other smark fans would drop, a "What?" chant, but you're going to have to pretend he isn't sitting there and that you don't hear those noises, because you're making yourself look and sound ridiculous and the rest of us look and sound ridiculous as a result. I understand, your mind started wandering when you saw the shirt because you want to see the new movie when it comes out, and because you're hungry you're also thinking about how you could eat the largest popcorn they've got and one of each kind of candy they've got and a few hot dogs and some nachos.

I understand, ese', when Star Wars episode seven comes out, all six of us will go see it, I promise you that but let's focus on the here and now. It's not like I'm standing here swinging this microphone at you and making, "whoosh" noises as though it were a lightsaber or responding to what you're saying to me in Yoda-isms, that's just not something I would do, holmes. I'm not Obi Juan Kenobi, I'm Eddie Guerrero. And yeah, laugh it up you racist vatos, that one was for you. I play mind tricks with people, but not Jedi ones, my mind tricks are exclusive to myself in execution and in substance. Most men play mind games to psyche out their opponent mentally because they don't have the physical presence to win a match otherwise, but I play mind games because I find it enjoyable, it's like working a puzzle cube or decoding a riddle.

That's another reason I'm insulted by all of you idiots that want me to go back to riding around in the low rider and lying, cheating, and stealing because it limits me and it pigeonholes me and it makes me a mockery. I'm a more complex individual than that, there is much more to me than jokes about lying, cheating, stealing, and gyrating my chest and arms for you. You want me to go back into that one dimensional box, but I'm not going ese', because I'm not compromising myself for any of you and that which you want me to be is simply not who I am anymore. You want to see a Mexican smile at you and drive fancy cars into the arena every week, like I said, Alberto Del Rio will be back sooner rather than later if history's any indication.

The crowd responds to Eddie's revelation that he expects Del Rio to return with a mixed reaction as Chavo raises his microphone to chime in.

Chavo Guerrero: I haven't revealed it yet, but it's something that has to come to light before all of this is said and done. I'm in this match for more than giving Raw a lucha libre classic in its opening match and leaving the other competitors with something they can't follow. I'm in this match for more than the number one contendership to the UWF Tag Team Championships and the satisfaction of winning the belts themselves, I'm in this match because I have something to prove to the entire wrestling world. Ever since I broke into the industry, all of you have tried to create dissension between me and my Uncle Eddie by placing me in his shadow and mocking me, making me second banana and undermining the ability that I possess. None of you see me as a valuable talent or a man that can stand on his own, you see me as someone that needs to use talents higher on the card to lean on, someone that's enhancement talent at best on his own.

That's what I was paraded onto WWE's version of Raw and told that, week after week, I had to lie down and take a loss to Hornswoggle. My image has yet to recover that, and now that I'm back in the public eye as part of the Familia, my image is suffering from the same second banana stigma that it was suffering from before. I've got some repairing to do and some detractors to prove wrong, man, and I'm not going to turn it all around in one night, but beating a team like LAX would certainly be a step in the right direction. All I want is to be taken seriously and not be treated like a laughing stock. The Familia are to be seen and treated as equals, don't project a ranking system on to us.

Though Chavo is speaking with passion and speaking directly from the heart, Eddie has no choice but to interject.

Eddie Guerrero: Chavito, I hate to break it you, nephew, but there is a chain of command in this family, and I sit at the top of that chain. I just want to understand that, because it's not going to change, you play second fiddle to me which means, at any given moment, you are to be prepared to get your hands dirty for me and be pivotal to my success, which will in turn result in our collective success, that's the best system for this faction to operate on. So sorry to shatter your expectations of us being viewed as equals, but in terms of position and importance in this group, I am priority and the two of you fall in behind me. Equals as far as recognition of our individual abilities goes, however, I do agree with that, we should all be viewed as valuable, irreplaceable, and inexpendable. And don't be discouraged that we aren't there yet, because we'll get there.

When Smackdown has been reduced to ashes and rebuilt according to what we deem satisfactory, you and Mesias will be recognized for your talents and viewed as equal to me in terms of ability and what you mean to this faction. Until then, no offense but it's like I told Homicide, holmes, I can pretty much ride solo.

The crowd, "Oooh"'s as there's seemingly a bit of tension arising between the two men as El Mesias opts out of speaking for the time being.

Reaction score
UWF Raw - Kurt Angle vs The Miz

tna1004_zps4534d0ef.jpg

Kurt Angle stands in the middle of the ring, and it feels like he’s a changed man; wearing his shades he lifts his microphone up to his mouth.

Kurt Angle: For too long, I have been hounded by injuries, it cost me two world championships and I’ve missed three pay-per-views in the world but that isn’t happening this time. I am back and I’m not planning on leaving any time soon, I’ve had the very best doctors and physios money can buy to get back to full health and I owe it all to Stephanie McMahon!

The fans mumble amongst themselves unsure how to react Kurt Angle’s revaluation.

Kurt Angle: Back on Anarchy, I was a different man; I was wrestling some of the worst matches of my life because I was lacking what made Kurt Angle, Kurt Angle, the killing instinct but again, someone help me find that instinct again and that is the same person who made sure I got back to hundred per cent health, Stephanie McMahon.

The fans are getting anxious because of what Stephanie McMahon is planning on Raw.

Kurt Angle: Now everyone’s thinking “well it looks like you Kurt are in debt to Stephanie McMahon!†but that’s where you’re wrong, there is no debt; Stephanie McMahon is an old friend and there is no debt’s between friends in fact her friendship has brought me to Raw; I wasn’t happy of the pathetic running of Anarchy and Smackdown is a laughingstock so she made sure I would be on a show where the talents of Kurt Angle would be seen and appreciated! I am an Olympic Gold Medallist, I am a former World Champion, I am the frickin’ Wrestling Machine and what exactly is my opponent?

The fans slowly begin to turn on Kurt Angle, sensing this is no longer they can rally behind.

Kurt Angle: He’s nothing but a former reality TV-star who got lucky with his stupid catchphrase and below average abilities as a professional wrestler but all that is going to stop when you step into the ring with me; I’m gonna’ tear you apart and make you wish you didn’t win your job back and importantly you’re going to regret ever crossing paths with Stephanie McMahon.

So the question for you Miz is this, how in the world are you going to be the Wrestling Machine now he’s back to full health, I’m gonna’ snap your ankle like a twig Miz.

Oh it’s real, it’s damn…

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw - Kurt Angle vs The Miz

WHAT GOES ON

[video=youtube;vbXmaRuFsQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbXmaRuFsQY[/video]

An unfamiliar piece of music explodes from the titantron and ripples through the arena, bringing the crowd to their feet as they try to get a glimpse of who's arrival has been signalled. Anticipation grows as the seconds pass by, the sound of Public Enemy energising the already excited UWF Universe in attendance, when all of a sudden...

The Miz makes his way out to the stage to a mostly positive reaction, though there remain a few dissenting voices. He looks all business tonight as he makes his way down the ramp towards the ring, high fiving a number of fans on the way but never taking his eyes off of Kurt Angle.

He leaps up on to the apron, grabs a mic from the announcer and waits for his new music to die down before addressing the fans...

The Miz: Man... is it good to be back

The Miz smiles broadly as the fans cheer his first words

My journey to the top was epic, perhaps matched only by my fall from grace. However that is now all in the past. Tonight marks the beginning of a new chapter in my career and in my life. Tonight begins my second journey, my second road back to the top. Tonight... I begin my road to redemption. And my journey begins... with you Kurt Angle.

The Miz turns to address Angle to a mixed reaction from the fans who are still unsure after Kurt's previous words

The Miz: Boy, I must have really pissed off Stephanie. She just didn't go any get any old grappler to face me in my first match on Raw, she went and got a damn Olympic gold medallist! A man who has made it to the top of every promotion he's even been a part of. Every promotion that is, except for this one... That's where we differ Kurt. There is no doubt in my mind that in the past you were THE guy to beat in this industry. Hell, at the beginning of the new millennium you WERE professional wrestling, but things have changed.

For the past few weeks all I've heard from some quarters is how much of a failure I am. Well I've listened and I've kept my mouth shut, but listening time is over. It's time for me to talk again and maybe it's time to remind people about what I have achieved. Twice this year already Kurt, THIS year, I have proved I was the best in the business today. January: Royal Rumble winner. June: UWF Champion. For the first half of this year, I was the UWF! And you better believe me Kurt what I tell you I'm going to spend the rest of the 2013 getting back to where I was.

But things have changed Kurt, I've changed. When I come out here my entrance music no longer announces how "awesome" I am, cause perhaps you're right, maybe the time for stupid catchphrases is over. Perhaps my catchphrases never had the... intensity, integrity or intelligence, needed to be a top guy in this company. My priorities have changed. I'll be the first to admit it used to be about getting my name up in lights, now it's about making sure I CAN pull off the figure four. That I have what it takes to compete in this ring at the top level. That I have what it takes to beat an Olympic gold medallist in his own yard...

I've changed more than you can imagine, and you're about to find that out to your own cost, and THAT my friend is... how can I put this? REALLY, true.

Reaction score
Re: UWF RAW- 9/3/13 World Heavyweight Championship: Daniel Bryan(c) vs. Shawn Michael

[video=youtube;YV3iRYP2eJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV3iRYP2eJo[/video]

HBK comes out from the back not to happy

As HBK gets into the ring he walks past Daniel Bryan and is handed a microphone

HBK: This is like living a bad dream. Well champ, usually this is the time where I would come out here and talk about the awesome match you, myself and John Cena had. And how the Heart Break Kid, the Show Stoppa, the Headliner, and his opponent or opponents for that matter made history. You see Daniel, about our match, it wasn't about screw jobs, mind games, or massive ego's brother. It was about who got cheered or who got boo'ed. No it was a match about winning and losing. You won and I lost. And I don't like it! I am sick and tired of coning out here, look guys in the eye and extend my hand to them and lie to myself and tell them that they were the better man. That ends tonight, not again. You may have one at Summerslam, but you are not the better man!

Daniel Bryan shows off his World Title saying he is

HBK: But the one thing that crosses my mind once I came out here was the fact that here we have ladies an gentlemen, a hypocrite before us. Daniel Bryan just admitted to all of you that he is a hypocrite! Don't look so puzzled, Daniel. When I became World Champion, yeah I did take advantage of a situation, but so did you. Let me remind you that for nearly five minutes I was held in the STFU by John Cena and yet I did not tap out. For someone who had back surgery, do you understand the grueling pain I went through in that hold. But yeah then you applied the YES lock and EVENTUALLY I tapped out. And so with that said, YOU took advantage of a situation with my back being weak. I don't want you to say anything that it was during the match because when I won the World Title that advantage helped me during the match as well as it did for you. So now who looks like the hypocrite out here, that would be our new World Champion. After a year of crying you finally got what you worked for, but it was because of an advantaged situation. I'd bet my career, one on one, you can't get the job done yourself.

The camera zooms in on Daniel Bryan who smirks

HBK: I tapped out because it was either worsen my back so I could never compete again in this ring or live to fight another day. And that other day will be this Tuesday on Raw. This time, Daniel, there will be no other superstar involved, it will be one on one and you can bet that I'm taking back my World Title and leaving left with a bitter taste in your mouth from sweet chin music after a short title reign.

The crowd gives HBK a huge pop while HBK looks down to the mat

HBK: I am done being nice around here. I'm not going to let the excuses get to me anymore from guys like you. At any cost on Raw, I am taking back that title. You can go about the way did with your whining and belly aching about me once again after I take the title from you. This is not the Daniel Bryan who went through my wrestling academy. And guess what, pal? No matter where you come from, you always have to work your way up to the top. You might have the World Title for now, but you are far from the top!

Killz

Reaction score
Re: UWF RAW 9/3/13 Modern Day Double Dragons vs Beer Money

SORRY!..ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK..

[video=youtube;3Ey0GskPSR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ey0GskPSR0[/video]

Storm’s pretty sick country rock theme hits and he comes out from the back stroking his facial hair. He’s still smiling, he’s still clapping hands with the fans and he’s wearing some BEER MONEY merch but he doesn’t seem totally in the game and looks a bit lost. Storm rolls into the centre of the ring and poses for the crowd who offer up a lukewarm response. Storm grabs a microphone and addresses the men, and woman, in the ring. Storm goes to speak…but double takes and looks the trio up and down before finally getting the words to say…

james-storm-30.jpg

James Storm: What in the hell is this?

Storm waves his arm in their general direction and the crowd respond with laughter.

I mean, you can laugh at me if ya want and say I didn’t get the job done at Summerslam but you guys might actually be the laughin’ stock of the show tonight.

Mixed reaction from the crowd this time.

Hey listen, don’t get me wrong, I know you’ve been champion Fandy-dandy whatever the hell your name is and, to be honest with ya, I think you’re going to give me and my partner one hell of a match this week I really do but the only intensity anyone got outta ya was from your lady friend here and frankly; I don’t think y’all are takin’ this as seriously as you should.

Storm pauses for crowd reaction before speaking again.

Do you have any idea who you’re dealin’ with? Unlike AJ frickin’ Styles when my partner from back in the day comes out to this ring there won’t be cheap shots or him punkin’ my ass because we’re on the same page in a way no tag-team ever was or ever will be. You wanna talk about YES running riot over here and you guys being pushed to the back? Hell, the only reason they had a foothold in this here company is that me and Bobby were usually doin’ something else with our time and weren’t around to kick their asses SO…

Storm addresses the crowd now.

I’d like to introduce to you all, for one night only…until we win this match and go on to become your UWF tag-team champions of the world, the IT Factor but I think that name sucks…one half of the greatest tag-team of all time, ya gotta keep your mind on your money and your money on your beer, give it up for my boy BOBBY ROODE!

Storm points at the rampway and this tune plays to a huge pop.

[video=youtube;QrKknHt4PZM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrKknHt4PZM[/video]

Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw - Kurt Angle vs The Miz

Kurt Angle takes off his shades and looks at the Miz.

Kurt Angle: This is where you’re wrong Miz, this isn’t about being at the top of the promotion; this is about what you’ve done for the promotion and all you done for this promotion is mock it. That’s why my good friend Stephanie McMahon has a problem with you, you are bad for business.

Kurt Angle is slowly cementing himself as a heel as he continues to attack the Miz.

Kurt Angle: So you’re damn right that Stephanie McMahon is pissed off with you, you made a list of your acheivements in UWF and you did nothing with them, you botched it at the grandest stage of them all; Wrestlemania and when you finally won the UWF Championship you lost it in under two minutes and you still expected the likes of Stephanie McMahon to entrust you with everything?

Of course you did but that isn’t the case, there is no way in hell that anyone is going to trust you but they sure as hell can trust me and Stephanie McMahon has done just that, entrusted me to make sure you don’t make a mockery of this promotion anymore!

The fans begin to boo Kurt Angle, even a few begin the “You Suck!” chants but Kurt Angle ignores them and focuses on the Miz.

Kurt Angle: You were an embarrassment to this entire promotion and now you want to say you’ve changed? Who you just trying to fool here Miz? Me, Stephanie McMahon, Randy Orton, the Board? Because you’re not fooling anybody, you will still be that same average Joe Schmuck you were before you got fired and you’re going up against the Wrestling Machine and you’re going to have to think about your options because I already know your moves and I know how to escape them because that’s what makes a true world champion, that’s what makes a true wrestler.

The fans continue to boo Kurt Angle as he takes a step closer towards the Miz, who shows no signs of intimidation squaring up to the Only Gold Medallist in Wrestling History.

Kurt Angle: You are going up against the best pure athlete in UWF at 100% health and he’s pissed off, so my question to you Miz are you really ready for Wrestling Machine because I’m looking to put you down for good in the name of…

The Miz takes the opportunity to interrupt Kurt Angle and finish off his sentence.

Last edited:

CM_Punk

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF RAW 9/3/13 Modern Day Double Dragons vs Beer Money

The Beer Money theme hits as Bobby Roode makes his way out from the back after quite awhile. He comes out wearing a suit much to the surprise of the crowd and his partner James Storm.

LZKCzJp.png

Bobby Roode
Wow times have changed and James so have I! I was sent back to development due to my ego and they thought that I needed some changing. That months run in development changed my life bro! It turned me into a person who is more sensible and a person who thinks before he does things. You see me come out here in my suit and tie! I'm out here to make a good impression to the people in the crowd, the people of the world and the people at the back. This move is for the future of Beer Money Inc.! And James I suggest you to change your ways and be more sensible human being! James stop drinking beer and be an alcohol free person!

The crowd look confused! Roode starts to talk again!

Bobby Roode
Are you people serious? Do you think I've changed at all! OH HELL NO!

Roode rips off his suit and tie and underneath is his Beer Money gear! The crowd roar in cheers as Roode grabs a beer and begins to drink it. Roode makes his way down before greeting his friend. He then bends over on the ropes and takes a little look at the crowd.

Robert-Roode-tna-superstar-9.jpg

Bobby Roode
It's been a month! A month in development, a month in a place where I wrestled to small crowds and I wrestled against shit wrestlers! But Bobby Roode doesn't deserve that and because of him being put back down Beer Money Inc. had to suffer! And now seriously? UWF has changed we've got this kid who fights crime and evil in UWF! A kid who comes out here and wastes the crowds time by talking some crap about superheroes. And his best bud the Intercontinental Champion and the shittest dancer he's seen in his life, and most likely his sister who dances with him. Let me tell you Fan Sweet Mango these type of relationships aren't right brothers and sisters need to remain like that. And let me remind both of you jackasses that his isn't a playground, it's a battleground where the best dominate! When Beer Money used to own the tag team division of UWF their was something called standards but now I see things have changed! But hey my friends I'm not here to mock you in this ring don't worry boys, you need to calm down and turn you frown the other way round right James! Instead Fandingo or whatever your name is I was highly impressed with your win against The Rock! You done a good job and you're stepping up a little but it's time for you to take a little trip down where? Back to the bottom and back to the status of a jobber! As finally after a long time Beer Money Inc. are back BABY!

The whole arena roar with cheers. Roode stops for a moment to wait for the crowd to calm down.

Bobby Roode
Me and James get paid to kick some ass! And tonight it's time for you guys to get a little ass kicking! As Beer Money Inc. the greatest tag team that have ever stepped in a ring are finally back and what you gonna do about that Dragons! As James says sorry about your damn luck.

The crowd are fully behind Beer Money Inc. Roode has a beer and it's clearly known that Beer Money are back in town!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.